[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't shower everyday What's your excuse, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: laughing-whores.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-whores.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>he doesn't shower everyday

What's your excuse, anon?
>>
Why would I shower every day?
>>
>>39041716
To keep clean and to be hygienic.
>>
I don't go out everyday is why.
>>
>>39041729
Showering every day is not a requirement for that.
>>
>>39041733
>only showering when you need to go somewhere

>>39041753
Other people can smell you, anon. Get it together.
>>
I don't need an excuse, I just don't feel like it.
>>
>>39041773
No they can't. First thing I do in the morning is put on deodorant.
>>
>>39041784
So how many times a week do you shower?
>>
>>39041707
showering and being clean is the most comfy thing you can do. Honestly do not understand why you faggots don't acknowledge this. It isnt even about other people.
>>
>>39041793
I shower every 5 days or so, more if I do something that makes me sweat a lot, and then I just rinse myself off.
>>
>>39041784
>putting deodorant on old sweat
People can smell you.
>>
>>39041827
>I shower every 5 days or so
I hope you're joking.

>>39041821
This. No better feeling.
>>
>>39041830
Sweat smells because of bacteria. Deodorant kills bacteria.
>>
>>39041707
The worst water shortage in 113 years.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-40002770
>>
>>39041707
Unless you're moving around a lot, getting really sweaty and stinking yourself up, showering every day is a meme. Even then, it's kind of pushing it. I shower every other day because my current job does not require an extraordinary amount of physical labor on my part.
Only time I showered every day was when I went to summer camp and I ended up sweating my ass off every day. Other than that, every other day works just fine.
Additionally, there have been numerous studies that an over reliance on hygiene products like body spray and deodorant actually makes your body more apt to smell, because it begins relying so much on such products to mask its odor.
>>
>>39041821
This. I usually take 2 showers a day. Extremely hot long shower on mornings and meditative 20-30minute shower on evenings.
>>
>>39041860
This.
Enjoy accelerating the coming Resource Wars you faglords.
>>
Showering everyday is bad for you. Every other day is fine.
>>
meh, i shower once i week and even though i know that i smell bad, i really dont give a shit.
>>
showering every day fucks up your skin, and most people who say they do it are lying.
>>
>>39041977
Is this really what degenerates believe?
>>
>>39041977
Most people who say they shower daily are lying?
Lmao what?
Maybe if you live in africa or something.
>>
>>39042046
>>39042018
So you shower EVERY single day? 365 days a year? Shut the fuck up
>>
>>39042065
You're projecting because you don't do it.
>>
>>39041848
Anon... you put on deodorant to prevent smell from happening, not to mask an already stinky armpit
>>
>never go anywhere
>shower every 3 days or so
everything is fine
>>
>>39042065
Probably like 340 days per year. I only skip if I'm sick or something
>>
>>39042065
actually two times a day on most days
t. >>39041865
>>
>>39042065
White people are the only people that I know of that when they have access to showers they think its optional. Nobody else passed the age of 10 thinks bathing/showering every day isn't something to be expected
>>
File: 1466952698391.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1466952698391.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>39042065
yes i do, just like rest of civilized world,
you're either disgusting creep or just too poor to afford taking shower
>>
>>39041860
>>39041885
This is a stupid argument. Showering only uses up the purified water in your local system, and that reverts to water in the environment or goes to your waste treatment plant.

If you're worried about african water shortages, showering will actually increase the amount of water they have potentially available, since some tiny amount may actually make it into a cloud above an africa village somewhere.

For the most part, those water systems are separate, and your water "usage" will not affect that environment.
>>
bunch of degenerates showering every damn day
do it every other day and tell me the difference cunts
>>
>>39042116
Go look up the active ingredients of any generic deodorant brand, retard.
>>
>showering for more than 5 minutes
disgusting normalshits
>>
>>39042221
I AM South African, dumbass. We're only allowed 100L a day per person.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/05/31/cape-town-residents-can-only-use-100-litres-of-water-a-day-under_a_22119095/
>>
>>39041707
I just got out of the shower
>>
>>39042284
Sounds like you have bigger problems on your hands than smelling bad, then.
>>
>>39042320
You have no idea. I'm not gonna link dump, but just look up Jacob Zuma.
>>
i take comf baths
>>
>>39041733
This. Showering is a hassle, if I'm not being around people I don't shower, unless i'm already stinking like death
>>
I'm disgusting. That's my excuse.
>>
>>39042368
>Showering is a hassle
>>
>>39042394
>stop what you are doing
>remove clothes
>enter shower
>brush yourself for like 3 minutes
>leave to dry yourself
>endure cold room temperature
>find new clothes
>wear them

>all of this is not a hassle
>>
>>39042065
I do, yes. Sometimes twice a day.
>>
Anyone /showerafterfap/ here?
>>
>>39041707
It's just not necessary for some people. I go out of my house only once a week, so I don't sweat at all. Why would I shower every day? I don't start smelling even after a week or two
>>
>>39041707
But I do, multiple times a day, for hours at a time.
Its the only place where I can stop feeling like I want to escape.
>>
I take a shower almost every day because I have a job and do work, which makes me get dirty from sweat and dirt. I am more comfortable being clean, so I shower to maintain that comfort. If I am just sitting around the house doing nothing, I may go for 2 days, but that's about it. I wouldn't want to be around a dude who hasn't showered in more than 2 days. Would you?

I also shave in the shower which means that to stay clean shaven I have to shower every day anyway.
>>
>>39041784
still have:
>filthy hair
>greasy skin
>rotten mouth smell
>general unwashed stink
hurrr durrrrr but im applying the store-brand Mask-Ur-Stench-4-Cheap deodorant that mom bought over the old stale caked-in smears under my arms, that makes me clean. durr
>>
Fuck is this reverse medieval times?
>>
>>39043232
Nice projecting, faggot. I follow a rigorous skin care routine and brush my teeth twice a day. My hair doesn't get noticeably greasy until I go about 5-6 days without showering, and that's the only reason I shower that often.

If I was bald I'd shower only when my body gets dirty.
>>
I dont understand how people wont shower everyday, everytime I leave the house I shower when I get back, I feel filthy and horrible all day if I dont shower when I have been outside
who else /hygienic/ here?
>>
>>39043296
whatever, stinky. mayor of stenchburg, autism utopia
>>
>>39043296
>not showering everyday

ew, stop being disgusting, you have a shower so go take one you twat.
>>
>>39043318
>I dont understand how people wont shower everyday
Because they don't know how to be happy, and don't want to be happy. Basically all they do want is to complain on the internet that life is toooooo haaaaaaard forever and ever
>>
>step out of showee
>greasy hair and sweating all over
REEEE why do I even try? Am I that out of shape? Do I get anxiety attacks in the shower? Why am I sweating after stepping out of a cold shower?
>>
>>39041784
Pro tip: it doesn't hide the smell and doesn't hide the greasiness
>>
>>39043387
Yes it does, that's literally its purpose.
>>
>>39043367
what is the temperature where you are?
and are you fat?
>>
>>39043391
>swapping one overpowering stench for another
Know how I know you're stupid? Like, on a basic level?
>>
>>39043400
It's summer so hot as balls. No AC. Normal weight
>>
>tfw don't shower from thursday night until monday morning
>tfw only shower on weekend if im partying
>tfw when i go shopping on the weekend people can noticeably smell my dick cheese
>>
when i got home from the rehab place i couldn't really lift my right leg up. it's all fixed now.
>>
>>39041707
I just shower every other day, makes things much easier desu and it's better for your hair and skin.
>>
>>39041707
I have a skin condition that gets irritated by water, especially water above temperatures that are cold, it causes me to violently and painfully itch that can last the entire day or attack at random points during the day. It's basically agony every time I have to shower.
>>
>>39041707
Construction site job where I don't actually do anything.
No one's gonna notice and I shower every other day after runs or if I feel gross for whatever reason.
>>
>>39043522
thats probably why, that added with the steaminess of the bathroom no wonder you sweat, I sweat when I get out of the shower sometimes as its hot as fuck
>>
I shower every day and wash my hair every second day. Occasionally i enjoy a Epsom salt bath.
>feels good man
>>
>>39041707
>not knowing that showering every day is bad
you should shower every 2-3 days unless you're sweating from heat or exercise, then you should shower daily.
t. longhair fag
>>
And I always thought that South America was undeveloped.
Maybe even africans are cleaner than these gross people.
>>
>>39042261
You stink man, get your shit together for fuck sakes.
>>
>>39043599
But it happens in winter too. Its only hot outdoors I dont know why you were asking about the temperature.
>>
>>39043696
because its summer and its hot as fuck inside, especially in my bathroom when I have had a shower and its steamy
>>
been showering every morning for as long as i can remember. if not I feel greasy, smelly and terrible for the rest of the day.
>>
>>39041848
Not right. Sweat can smell because of bacteria, but every human sweat exhale an inherent fragrance which can be rather smelly on its own
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.