[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would your life be different if you were rich? Personally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2061.jpg (42KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2061.jpg
42KB, 400x533px
How would your life be different if you were rich?

Personally I would move to another country where the activities I do aren't illegal and would be easier to improve at.

My hiking and camping weekends would also be less shit due to actually having provisions, transport and good weather.
>>
File: reaction .jpg (45KB, 420x377px) Image search: [Google]
reaction .jpg
45KB, 420x377px
>>39039673

noone is ever happy about the country where he/she lives in.
>>
>>39039673
>inherent the money from my dad who inherited it from his dad who inherited it from his dad who inherited it from his dad who inherited it from his dad who inherited it from his dad
>pay off politicians and lobbyists to get bills passed that make life easier for me (less business regulation, less taxes)
>buy up media corporations and consolidate them, to brainwash 90 percent of the population
>run for president with all that $$$$$
>win because I can pay for more adverts and that's all normies care about

But sadly I am not rich... yet
>>
holy crap where can I get pancakes that delightfully fluffy? around here everyone makes them idiotically flat. if I wanted a fucking crepe I'd go to a fucking creperie

oh wait you can make them like that using a rice cooker well good fucking thing I have one of those

Anyway if I were freed from having to wagecuck, my entire mentality would be different. I'd become sane. I don't know if I'd move, travel more extensively than I already have, or what, but I know that I would start functioning so differently from how I do now that I'd essentially be a different person.
>>
I'd have more drugs and an 8k display. That's about it.
>>
>>39039673
I'd be an international playboy, doing anything else is a waste
>>
>>39039673
>How would your life be different if you were rich?
I'd have a chef who'd make pancakes I could fuck.
>>
My family is filthy rich already. My life wouldn't change at all.
>>
>>39040209
Maybe you could change somebody else's life.
>>
>>39040209
>>39040233
please invest in eastern poland
>>
>>39040241
Oh, I don't have any money. I was just going to ask him to give me some so that I can get my car out of the impound yard and fixed up by a mechanic.
>>
>>39040233
Probably, but my father would beat me severely if I started giving away his money.
>>
>>39040258
Is that you Sam?

That's rather unfortunate. I'm sorry you have a father like that. I really do wish I was rich. It would solve almost all of my problems.
>>
>>39040284
Nope.
And yeah, of course it's nice, but being rich just solves the problems of being poor - you can still be sick or depressed or have shit family and whatnot.
>>
>>39040327
In my defense I did preface by saying it would solve almost all my problems. I'd still be depressed and anxiety ridden, but my stress would be gone. Well it would be gone from certain factors anyway. I'd like to think that if I were filthy rich I could work on my depression better. Maybe teach myself to deal with things better. Get a hobby.

The irony is that I only need $905 too. Just an unlucky amount of circumstances that led me to this point. It's pathetic that I can't get a loan for $905.
>>
>>39040359
Yeah, I get that. My mother always says it's easier crying on sable fur.
>>
>>39040415
I almost never get to talk to rich people so I'm just going to come right out and say it.

Can I have $905? It would literally fix all of my current problems.

I'm hoping you were kidding about being beaten by your dad.
>>
>>39039673
I'd fix my teeth and spend more of my time getting fit.
>>
>>39039673
move to Colorado or Washington state
live in the woods
hike and smoke weed all day
>>
>>39040453
Sorry anon, I really can't.
But no, wasn't kidding. He gets really upset about that kinda thing.
>>
>>39040487
>I'd fix my teeth
I thought I was the only one with this obsession. If I could fix my teeth my confidence would shoot up sky high.
>>
File: Jibril.jpg (40KB, 1191x668px) Image search: [Google]
Jibril.jpg
40KB, 1191x668px
i would get out of the country and find a job
>>
File: Pannenkoek.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pannenkoek.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>39039917
Those aren't pancakes. These are. Stop seeing those Japanese anomalies as pancakes. Also stop liking what I don't like.
>>
>>39040453
Money will never solve the fact that you post on a Polish spray cleaning board.
>>
File: 1502237388809.gif (142KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502237388809.gif
142KB, 400x400px
>>39039673
My whole life right now revolves around "how can I live working the least" and my depression stems from the fact that no matter what, as a loner with no friends and no chance at a gf, I'm going to have to work full time to live alone. Being rich means I can live my life as I do now, but without the anxiety from thinking about the future.
>>
Live in a better area, have up to date tech.
>>
I'd be able to stop wagecucking long enough to build a nice comfy house with good internet. My bf would be able to stop stressing about work. I could pay off my car, maybe get a nicer car. Help my mom fix her house.
I'd still wagecuck, but just a little. I enjoy it sometimes. I'd take a bunch of classes at state schools instead of the county college.
It'd be nice to have some extra money.
>>
File: triggeredpepe.png (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
triggeredpepe.png
18KB, 600x600px
>>39040759
WTF these are crepes not pancakes you fcking nigger
>>
>>39041045
>WTF these are crepes
>WTF
>phoneposter proves once again that all phoneposters are fucking retarded 15 year olds
>inb4 merely pretending to be retarded
>>
File: 54a.jpg (27KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
54a.jpg
27KB, 600x462px
>>39039673
>Tell no one of my wealth
>Anonymously pay off my parents debts pretending it is an inheritance
>Do the same for my Gramma
>Buy cabin in woods with hundreds of acres
>Live the comfy life in little cabin with dogs
>>
>>39039673
>Call up ex and laugh at her because I'm rich now
>Buy my own house and play vidya all day everyday
>Get depressed as that is all I would do
>Gamble and drink riches away
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.