[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other INTPs here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: INTP.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
INTP.png
13KB, 400x400px
>What`s your opinion as humanity as a whole?
>What`s your opinion on life ?
>What do you think about divine justice?
>Is it ok for us to decide when and how to judge someone?
>What`s your opinion on the new generations of kids? Is evolution going backwards or are we evolving in somethink worse?
>Why do you think man are becoming more feminine as the time goes? Why society does this ?
>>
>>39038605
ISTP/INTP (50/50 score either one or the other)
I think it's neither good nor evil we just do what we can in most cases to minimize suffering and when not possible to maximize pleasure in the short (perceived) timespan we have.
It's piss.
Non existent.
Yes. It's necessary thus ok.
>What`s your opinion on the new generations of kids? Is evolution going backwards or are we evolving in somethink worse?
Technology is rotting our brains. Especially so in the last 5 years or so. Im scared to see the levels of ADHD that will pop up. Constanty novelty will lead to very short attention spans.
>Why do you think man are becoming more feminine as the time goes? Why society does this ?
It's because of the chemicals in the food and cleaning products. 99% of them aren't necessary. Society doesn't do it purposefully just for profit imo.
>>
File: 1500899661941.png (252KB, 1000x836px) Image search: [Google]
1500899661941.png
252KB, 1000x836px
>>39038605

i couldnt care less if we all died today

beautiful and cruel

does not exist

no,there is no innocence only degrees of guilt.also good and bad is a concept made for children so they know that everything mommy doesnt like is evil.

evolution never goes backwards.evolution is not about being stronger and faster its about adaptation.

because its easier to rule over a bunch of submissive pussies than a nation of fighters.
>>
INTP here. Don't care about any of it even if I try.
>>
>>39038757
U sure a INTP ma friend?
>>
>>39038605
Hi, I also got the INTP horoscope

None
None
god don exit
Yes, why wouldn't it be?
I don't have any opinion, I don't know enough about previous generations to compare. Evolution doesn't go backwards.
Relative to when? Men have arguably been more effeminate in the past than they are today.
>>
>>39038793
I was every time I tested, but it's been a while since the last test so who knows.
>>
File: 1378027575877.jpg (265KB, 760x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1378027575877.jpg
265KB, 760x1353px
>>39038605
>>What`s your opinion as humanity as a whole?
Pretty fucked. The best thing to reduce human suffering is to stop making more people, stop all immigration, accept no refugees, and require sterilization of starving Africans before offering "humanitarian aid."
>>What`s your opinion on life ?
You are an animal made of cells that has to breathe, eat, drink water, pee and poop, and eventually you die.
>>What do you think about divine justice?
A myth normies tell themselves to help them sleep at night.
>>Is it ok for us to decide when and how to judge someone?
What do you mean by "ok" "us" and "judge?"
>>What`s your opinion on the new generations of kids? Is evolution going backwards or are we evolving in somethink worse?
le mouse utopia experiement
>>Why do you think man are becoming more feminine as the time goes? Why society does this ?
Part of it is cultural brainwashing by radical leftists/cultural marxism, and a big part of it is all the GMOs, antibiotics, hormones, BPA, soy and other crap in most of the conventional food supply.
>>
>>39038812
>Men have arguably been more effeminate in the past than they are today.
The fuck are you talking about retard?
>>
>>39038863
let me reformulate, do you think we should entrust humans with judging humans? We clearly don`t judge everything logically and rationally because we have emotions that drive us to be biased.
>>
File: 013858839229.jpg (15KB, 230x198px) Image search: [Google]
013858839229.jpg
15KB, 230x198px
>>39038863
i think youve dropped this
>>
>>39038897
In the past aristocratic men routinely bummed each other and wore make up. Men were more status and image conscious in the past, like women.
>>
>>39038940
Life isn't based on logic. So the fact that we have emotions means we have a better perspective from a lessering of suffering from a living standpoint.
>>
>>39039053
The aristocracy was 0.0001 of the population and not all of them were homos.
>>
>>39039080
You just need to understand the shift of most men into comfortable, essentially aristocratic lifestyles. People who actually do any work have no time to be effeminate.
>>
File: 1496760941497.jpg (42KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1496760941497.jpg
42KB, 680x383px
>>39038605
Socially deteriorating, technologically advancing
Pointless, but necessary
Happens
As long as you don't act on said judgement
We are becoming weaker physically, but stronger mentally, no mattet how misguided
No gf
>>
>>39039094
So by your logic more men have become feminine as they've moved from the working to the aristocratic lifestyle which has a higher percentage of homos.
>>
>>39038605
I think it's a mess of good things and bad things and that we really need some strong leaders to bring us back to something worthwhile.
I hate it.
I'm not religious, it doesn't exist.
On a personal setting? Yes. In a societal criminal justice setting? Absolutely not.
>>What`s your opinion on the new generations of kids? Is evolution going backwards or are we evolving in somethink worse?
Potentially better. I don't know. I haven't spoken to many kids, but they seem pretty switched on.
>>Why do you think man are becoming more feminine as the time goes? Why society does this ?
I think as a society we value feminine things more. Empathy, caring, submissiveness. I'm a girl, and I think that we need some more strong values around. I don't necessarily think it's gendered, but I do think that we place to much pressure on traditionally "male" values like confidence, assertiveness, dominance, focus, logic, and self reliance (all of which I try to cultivate, regardless of gender) are needed.
>>
>>39039121
The functional realized femininity is less than it is in the past. The comparison is meaningless if you look at entire populations, because 99.9% of the population was a meme. Instead you should only compare those with the capacities to realize this social traits.
>>
File: just kill me.png (87KB, 829x509px) Image search: [Google]
just kill me.png
87KB, 829x509px
As a collective, we've done a lot as compared to everything else on Earth. Individually, I hate you all for not acting purely logically (I do it too of course)
I don't have one. It isn't beautiful or special, though.
Non-existant
As long as the good of the majority is the driving factor, I would say so.
Children are obsessed with personal image, and it's scary. Their entire lives are built around and devoted to social acceptance. This has been the case throughout human history, but the digital age has made it much worse.
I think that men have varying degrees of masculinity, and this has had to be repressed in previous years in order to toe the line with religion and the old male "breadwinner/leader" role they had in society. Now, men are free to do what they feel, and accept roles previously thought to be "feminine". The only reason that it is weird to see so many feminine men is because we are in the century where gender roles are truly seeing change: you only see it as weird because it's different to what you know (but was what you knew so good anyway?)

Men becoming more feminised is natural, healthy and part of free society. Stop thinking that men are going to act in the same way they always have done under thousands of years, since they only acted that way back then due to the fact that they were forced to in order to function in society. We have always had feminine men, it's just that few people could express it until now.
>>
File: 1393931126255.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1393931126255.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>39038943
whats that a Hershey's kiss?
>>39038940
Well, I think it's been shown recently that computers are actually better at diagnosing diseases, preparing food and avoiding vehicle collisions than people.
>>
>>39039152
You are retarded. If 50% of category 1 was feminine and only 0.01% was part of category 1 and now a larger part of men are part of cat 1. Then more men are feminine.
>>
>>39038605
ALL problems we face in this world are due to psycopathic/egoistical traits. Capitalism is the economic manifestation of psycopathy. Wars are because leaders want to show off who has the biggest dick. We can easily produce enough food to feed everyone, but some dick CEO wants another luxury car. We're basically no different from animals; we have similar social hierarchies, pecking orders and power structures. Unfortunately I have no faith that we can transcend our animal side. The world would be better off if we found a way to quell psycopathy from our brains. Our attachment to our ego; the idea that there is a self and others, causes mutually destructive behavior.

Simply put, there is no inherent meaning, you must give your own life meaning. You get what you put into it.

Karma/divine will/retribution etc. It's all the same. Doesn't exist. An illusion some people cling onto to justify certain unfortunate events that have transpired in their own lives. Some people don't have the emotional fortitude to accept that the world we live in is a dog-eat-dog one; where everybody is self-serving. Even for altruistic people, their acts come from an internally generated desire to 'leave the world a better place than before', which is also an internally generated desire. By hoping some supernatural force will 'smite evil and punish them', some people can continue living in this unfair and cruel world.

Don't know the answer to this. No one knows yet.

10,20 years later we'll have all kinds of new technology, new events that we can't even imagine.
As long as we don't make any changes to the human brain (through AI for eg.) it's the same shit all over.
>>
>>39039173
Your framing of the problem is not useful or informative. You are asking the wrong questions.
>>
Interesting. We are capable of achieving such great things, be it morally bad or good. Able to cover wide spectrums. Able to be the most creative and dense. The most intelligent and backwards. To dream and to crush the dreams of others.
Not all of it is equal, no matter how much people try to force it to be. Even then, im happy life exists in all of its diversity.
I wish I could believe in it, but I dont. Im not gonna be hypocritical and pretend I believe in a higher being if I cant commit to it fully.
Yes. Because we create the law and how to pass it on someone.
Its a pendulum.
Media brainwashing, hormones in food and water. Inability to see mental illnesses of what they are - illnesses. Its all taken as a diverse choice one takes and its -phobic to say otherwise. Men are also constantly preasured into achieving something. To be a proper husband, you need to be healthy, have a job or two, be brave, strong, have good lucks, listen to your wife, handle mental and physical abuse without ever whining and always know you will lose out of everything if a relationship goes south. Also stigmatized into loneliness. This is why some men, with all those added up, feel its better to become more like a woman so that they can throw the weight off of their shoulders and be taken care of by others. They also feel that becoming feminine will be the only way to attract a loved one, as reaching for the "true male ideal" is reaching for a goalpost that never stops.
>>
>>39039242
I asked no question. I was talking about the current percentage of feminine men.
>>
>>39039281
The percentage only makes sense to evaluate relative to the number of men who have any opportunity to act effeminate. It is meaningless to count men who could do no more than work, shit and die.
>>
>>39039297
I'll agree with you that the fundamental nature of men hasn't chanced too much (though it probably did a bit about because of all the hormone disruptors present in most consumer products and foods). But that a lot of people who didn't have the chance to manifest their feminine nature have a chance to do it now.
>>
>>39038605
Slowly but surely killing itself off.
Something full of unimaginable beauty and a lot of ugly grey drudgery.
I don't think it exists.
In what context? Judging people we meet, or judiciary?
Turning into something worse. I've seen my sister's kids, and who they go to school with. They're awful.
I agree with>>39039148 in that society values female qualities. However, as a girl who is quite "masculine" in character, I object to the traits being gendered.
>>
>>39039357
Judiciary
>>
>>39039398
Then yes, I believe we can. However, I think we need a return to true justice, rather than the checklist type of law we have too.
>>
File: 1468921215877.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468921215877.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>39038605
Had the potential to achieve unimaginable things. We possess a very adaptive DNA, our potential could possibly be limitless. Now, due to internal wars, our species became something that needs to end. For the good of this beautiful little planet, and possibly the rest of the universe.

Life is relative. An illusion of perception to trick us into believing that we exist. And just like any other illusions we have in life, it is better to appreciate it to the max before your body give in and the universe reabsorbs your essence into itself.

Bullshit. If there were any "divine justice" this world wouldn't have been such a mess.
Also, "justice" is also relative. What is good for you is bad for someone else. If two deities of opposing philosophies came to the Earth to apply their own "justice", they would eventually conflict and break out chaos.
There's no good nor evil. Everything is relative.

The new generation is cattle. They are puppets of the communist media.
As much as i hate to admit, those assholes from /pol/ are right. The jews are trying to wipe out every other race from humanity. Needless to say, we are evolving backwards. We are literally being forced to destroy ourselves.

I honestly have no fucking clue. I could speculate that it is our genetic evolution, idleness or just another jewish trick to wipe everyone else out.

Now, if you excuse-me, i need my daily fap-desu.
>>
>>39038605
>Humanity as a whole
Neither good or bad
>life
Since there isn't any grand goal, as in outside of finding a partner, success in your career etc it's a fucking waste of time and there's really no point in continuing but eventually you learn to resign yourself into focusing on getting married or getting a starting position somewhere. If you don't then you end up like all of the trash on this board and self loathe while looking at the past. I feel like there are many people that just don't have the capacity to realize this and I envy them. I don't understand what I'm missing and when or even if I ever lost what makes me human, but for now I'm going to give one last push before I give up.
>divine justice
The divine doesn't exist. I do believe this existence was created but by another living thinking being like we are. And like living things it got bored before it finished existence and here we are. There's no old man watching over us and telling Muslims to kill people.
>ok to judge
Yes, just as other people should judge me
>kids
This makes me sound like an old man but kids have absolutely no fucking respect for anything anymore. Backwards and worse are mostly the same. After seeing the state of the first world's education systems and the way kids act and how their parents let it fly I no longer beileve that we'll become a space faring race ever
feminine
We live in a time where the majority is willing to at least turn a blind eye to it, and people are as judgmental on looks as they ever have been in history since there's not much chance of people becoming freaks, or not as much as even 100 years ago. Because people, in this case women, are more judgmental men are trying to fill a niche in order to receive attention. With transgenderism I personally believe that the cosmetic surgeries and medicine shouldn't be handed out anymore.
>>
literally wubba lubba dub dub so i wont jestify much

selfish,stupid,cruel,shit
humans have erased their compassion , empathy and every good nature they used to have on order to have more

cant complain since i didn't have the choice to be here in the first place

bullshit
that doesn't exist
maybe a small amount of karma that exists in this world,just a tiny bit
but anything else is shit
nothing is justice about life
not even death itself
maybe in the afterlife

>Is it okay for us to decide when and how to judge someone?
yes
you need to judge people in order to know whom you should connect with

>What`s your opinion on the new generations of kids? Is evolution going backwards or are we evolving in something worse?
yes

depends on your society desu
i live in a third world country and men are turning into animals
however i think that men are turning more feminine is because
1.they have easier life
2.woman are trying so hard to get rid of manhood in society
could be a good thing,could be a bad thing idfc
>>
Optimistic with a small chance of total annihilation.
>What`s your opinion on life?
People take it awfully seriously.
I don't believe in divinity or anything. That said, putting yourself in a mindset where you harm others will likely cause harm to yourself as well.
Not sure what you mean by this.
Evolution is something that takes place over thousands of years. Whatever people say about "kids these days" has nothing to do with evolution.
Certain "masculine" traits are no longer necessary for survival.
>>

We are doomed and limitless.
It's chaotic.

No such thing.

It's a human thing to do, it's not a matter of it being right or wrong.

I think our phones will evolve us some how.

Because we now have the technology to escape the confines of being "male"
>>
>>39038605
STOP please.
Im fucking tired of all the r9k pseudo intellectuals.
"uhhh actually im a intp so im kind of like Albert Einstein lolololxd"
>>
File: 1502126235841.png (607KB, 634x479px) Image search: [Google]
1502126235841.png
607KB, 634x479px
>>39038605
Fucking idiots blinded by """morality"""
Sucks
I leave that shit to philosophers
Yes
One of the last few mostly white generations. Going to be outbred by mutts.
Giving women voting rights was a mistake. Unironically.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.