[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you were in his position?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: jbPIayoNHFqW0.jpg (74KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
jbPIayoNHFqW0.jpg
74KB, 576x768px
What would you do if you were in his position?
>>
Sit up straight and stop trying to hide my erection.
>>
>>39038443
Tell her she has a hole in her pantyhose.
>>
Ask them not to take pictures of me.
Move seats.
>>
>>39038443
Immediately threaten her at knife point and rape her #jamal
>>
File: Mei and Hana.jpg (120KB, 540x730px) Image search: [Google]
Mei and Hana.jpg
120KB, 540x730px
>>39038443
Put the bag on my lap and pull my feet towards me so no one trips. Other people are riding and we need to be nice to them.
>>
why would i want to fuck that ugly bitch
>>
>>39038443
Elbow her in the face, pretend it was an accident.
>>
I like her taste in jacket.
>>
Is that Sophie Turner in the reflection?
>>
>>39038443
Realize I am sitting in between Sophie Turner and some other bitch. Ignore the ugly bitch and the Paki across from me and get with Sophie.
>>
>>39038625
Yes the two actresses are best friends in real life and their instagrams are full of pictures of them together.
>>
>>39038443
Realistically?
>put headphones on
>Cattle Decapitation on full volume
>close my eyes
>hope that they are gone when I open eyes
>maybe sob a bit too
>>
>>39038443
To be honest, put on my typical social acting shit.

By the end she and her friend would probably ask me out for drinks or voer for partying and like me.

The whole time I would be thinkin get me off this train with these stupid fucking cunts so I can go do shit that doesnt involve these stupid fucking cunts.

Pussy is pussy and it isnt hard to get and one thing true about all pussy is it causes drama and shit.

So yeah theres what i would do, have to talk too 2 sluts that would crush on me until I could get the fuck off a train and never talk to them again.
>>
>>39038443
throw acid in her face like the paki I am
>>
>>39038443
>Maisie is one of those girls that like bullying shy boys
wtf I hate arya now
>>
eat her fucking chicken
>>
>>39038716
She is famous though, how can you be sure that they would invite you out?
>>
Behead the filthy infidels for showing so much skin in public
>>
>>39038443
Fart loudly without changing my expression.
>>
>>39038443
If that was a male actor like Kit Harrington doing that to a female woman he'd lose his contract on the show.
>>
>>39038864
This was my thought. Even if you weren't shy, you could still only say one or two things and just sit awkwardly next to Maisie Williams for 5 minutes until it was your stop
>>
Stay in my own fucking country
>>
>>39038716
Big talk for /r9k/. You sure you belong here, Brad?
>>
>>39038443
Why is this lady ogre trying to seduce this fine person of the different ethnicity? They not even the same species. This is transspieces proposal she is making to this poor man who came to America to provide for his family and mind his own business, but he frequently gets intruded by goblins, zombies and ogres in public transport. He's rethinking his entire life. He's starting to understand why some of his brothers blow them selves up in public places. There is a holy war on and they want to take over our countries.
>>
What do you mean?

There is no one there.
>>
>>39039259
Are you sure it's the US? Looks like London to me
>>
>>39038891
Once you realise what women want you realise no women is above you.

>>39039233
I belong wherever I want to be.
>>
>>39038443
I initually thought this was photoshop then saw Lady Stark in the reflection.
>>
>>39039307
I believe ogres are native to England so you might be right.
>>
>>39038661
I would do the same, but with another band and less sobbing
>>
I'm trans female but that pic still turns me on

Never had Arya down as a domme
>>
>>39039556
You are a man in drag. End your existence, freak.
>>
>>39039324
>I belong wherever I want to be

Are you being Ironic, or are you an actual Chad wannabe.
>>
File: pprrr.png (90KB, 232x216px) Image search: [Google]
pprrr.png
90KB, 232x216px
>>39038443
V A G I N E
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.