[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw 25 robot dating a 14 yo girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 123.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
13KB, 640x712px
tfw 25 robot dating a 14 yo girl
>>
>>39038330
please tell me how. are you the same anon where you're dating your neighbors' kid?
>>
>>39038330
look i get you are proud of yourself or something but

>over 10 year difference
>being smug about not being able to get someone your age
>posting about breaking the law on 4chan

um?
>>
>>39038344
80 year old guy dating 69 year old girl
oh wow it's no big fucking deal
>>
Living the dream anon. Makes you top priority until she grows up and realizes she can fuck any Chad with ease.
>>
>robot

Origi
>>
>>39038330
My friend went to prison for fucking a 14 year old when he was 25. He's had to register as a sex offender ever since and it has ruined his life. I hope she's worth it.
>>
>>39038330
check urself bfore u wreck urself
>>
File: Jungkook eyes.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jungkook eyes.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>39038330
We all know your lying anon. I want these threads to go away already. Even if you were telling the truth I'm pretty sure your relationship will not end well.
>>
>>39038367
Oh wow an adult dating a child that hasnt even fully gone through puberty yet. THIS kind of age is a big deal
>>
I wouldn't do that it would feel like dating a child.
wait a sec
partyvan incoming
>>
File: 1488646954816.jpg (8KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1488646954816.jpg
8KB, 239x229px
>>39038330
>read this thread
>immidiately hear cop sirens outside
>>
>>39038330

M with the O D S !!
O
D
S
>>
>>39039929
what fuck you she loves me and wants my dick

what more is there on life you damned faggots than feels? You are all just space dust
>>
>>39039956
I know this is a weird question, but...are you Indian by any chance?
>>
Been meetup up with this 16 year old recently. Nothing serious so far, just some hand-holding and such, but I can see she's very much into me.

Not sure how to proceed.
>>
>>39038330
Please stop what you are doing. You both will regret it later
>>
>>39038330
Honestly nothing wrong with that.
Hopefully you live in a country where it's legal though.
>>
On the internet, it's easy to find girls of that age to talk to. Irl, you'd practically have to hang around a middle school which is pedophile-tier behavior.
Either way, I find it easier to talk to 14 year old girls than girls my age, because 14 year olds don't care as much about social norms and customs. They don't expect you to follow arbirtary rules like how you have to smile and say how are you.
They just talk and talk and talk, and I listen.
I wouldn't date one though. That's a bit sick, they probably don't even know how to clean themselves properly during their period.
>>
>>39041731
How old are you anon? This question is original.
>>
>>39041856
Turned 26 this week. This answer is original.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.