[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: K-On%21_DVD_volume_1_cover.jpg (45KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
K-On%21_DVD_volume_1_cover.jpg
45KB, 300x424px
I tried weed for the first time tonight, I felt no different. I was told I was not inhaling properly, is this something that you learn to do?
I feel like a idiot, I can't even smoke weed right.
>>
You have to stick the joint up your butt to really feel high.
>>
>>39037941
Damn I thought putting it in your mouth was the right way...
>>
You don't usually get high the first time, it's a common thing that has more to do with activating cannabinoid receptors in the brain than with not inhaling.
>>
>>39037973
I was told my eyes were red and stuff, but I guess it takes a few times to get used to it. I've never done anting like it.
>>
>>39037927
>>39037973
This, also sometimes people try to consciously inhale and end up not getting it into their lungs.
Youre supposed to not think about it, pretend youre taking in a deep breath down by the pier taking in the vast oceans breeze.
>>
>>39038076
Actually you get more high if you suck the smoke into your stomach. Still, I think OP probably wasn't inhaling enough. Second time is always better.
>>
>>39038096
I was using a pipe with a small hole, when I held it they told me the smoke was too much and I did not inhale properly. I probably did not inhale enough.
>>
i thought i could smoke, which i couldnt. Took me awhile to get used to drag in all the smoke in the lungs. First time i smoked, thus, i didn't get high either, but thats cause i didn't understand how to smoke. Later time when i got high, all different story.
>>
personally i got high my first time, but it took a long ass time and I chiefed like a mother fucker.

I have a buddy who cant get drunk unless he drinks a largest dollar store massive sized bottle of vodka, and cant get high unless he smokes ~5 grams, and he doesnt smoke or drink more than 1-2 time a month. some people metabolize it faster than others
>>
>>39038118
It's okay. If you ever smoke again, the 2nd and 3rd times are usually the best. You'll probably get the giggles. I'm kind of jealous desu.
>>
The first time weed affected me, it was just the giggles. No altered perception, or anything like that, it was like being sober but I found everything amusing.
>>
>>39037941
I did it all for the boobie, so you can take that doobie, and stick it up your
>>
>>39038118
>>39038154
>>39038158
>>39038202
Thanks, I mean i have never drank or smoked until tonight anyway. I am sure i will get used to iti sooner.
Regardless it was nice to let loose and enjoy it.
>>
>>39037927

yep, you can't not feel high after you smoke enough weed.

i presume you don't smoke cigarettes, so smoking joints/pipe isn't instinctual to you.

try again, it's worth it. but don't smoke cigarettes, unless you want to permanently fuck up your lungs or get cancer.
>>
>>39038225
Yeah the first few times didn't get me either, and when it did it wasn't anything like how it is now. Takes time to get high I guess.
>>
>>39038230
exactly they kept saying they knew i have never smoked, I always thought weed was bad until today.
>>
>>39038225
if you don't want to waste weed, smoke a cigarett or two to practice, might sound dumb, and it is, but if you wanna get high, i recommend doing this
>>
File: IMG_1094.png (86KB, 291x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1094.png
86KB, 291x378px
>>39038255

bad? anything can be bad, smoke responsibly and use common sense.

hopefully you will be alright.
>>
>>39038273
I felt bad for wasting their weed, I tried to apologize. I know some people are funny about that.
>>
>>39038292
its fine tho, since its your first time, people are pretty chill about it. Most people who smoke, find it kind of funny to see when new ppl get high.
>>
>>39038338
Yeah I just feel like a retard for not smoking right.
>>
>>39038599
You're not a retard, dude. It's perfectly normal not to feel it the first time and your friends know this.
>>
>>39037927
is your name by chance miriam?
>>
going camping next weekend and doing lsd, shits gonna be in tents
>>
If you have asthma or have ever needed to use an inhaler, you inhale like you would with one of those. If you haven't, before you go to smoke the joint/blunt/etc, breathe all the way out and inhale as deep as you can, you're trying to get the smoke into your lungs. Also hold the smoke in for 10-15 seconds.
>>
>>39038920
Same but at a friends. My dealer is ridiculous, 30 quid for two tabs
>>
>>39039353
tenner a drop from my guy, done 3 last month, gonna do 5 this time
>>
>>39038599
It's a common problem, just use what you know now for next time.
>>
Drag the smoke into your mouth like a cig, then inhale it into your lungs like you are coming up for a gasp of air from swimming. Hold it for 4 or 5 seconds, anything longer is more akin to oxygen deprivation than getting higher.
>>
The first time I smoked weed I didn't get high. Just try again. I think my problem was I never smoked before, so I coughed it out before it got to my lungs. Just try again, this time take lighter puffs.
>>
>>39037927
Inhale once with the joint in your mouth and then a second time without the joint. No break in between. That way the smoke gets pushed into your lungs. At least that's what I was told and the first time I tried I got relaxed, my head got empty and I zoned out constantly.
>>
If you inhale right, it feels like your lungs will be burning and then you will cough a lot. Then the high hits almost immediately if its a bong.
>>
>>39037927
This is pretty off but what is name of that anime?
>>
>>39039564
Read the filename you troglodyte.
>>
File: AlmondBeatz Exposed.png (80KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
AlmondBeatz Exposed.png
80KB, 197x190px
>>39037927
>neighbor kid keeps knocking on my door
>finally answer after 2 minutes of knocking
>"what?"
>"wanna do some weed, bro?"
>fuckoff.jpg
>"cmon bro, it's just a plant"
>"cmon bro it's just an illegal drug that I have no interest in"
>this goes on for 2 more minutes
>finally crack because the only way to get this guy to fuck off is to just smoke with him
>turn on some 70s music and blaze up
>it's shit though because weed is for fags so I don't know what the fuck I'm doing
>tells me how to do it but it's just kinda "meh"
>"hey, bro are there any snacks?"
>getoutofmyhouse.wav
>check
>granola bars
>we eat like 3 each
>"bro y'know what I do when I get blazed, bro?"
>"we ate everything, retard"
>"nah man, I do pushups"
>"pushups?"
>"yeh like a shitton of em"
>he just drops and does a fuckload
>"gimme 20, bro"
>do like 4 before my elbows snap
>"nah bro, you got it"
>this nigger is in MY house telling ME to give HIM 20
>forced to do I don't even know how many because I got nothin better to do
>arms are super fucked by the end
>"aight, bro, nice hangin with ya, gotta go cook dinner in a bit"
>"Y-you too..."
>he finally fucks off after taking ages to get rid of all the leftovers
>I spray the shit out of the house
>mom comes home
>"was that guy smoking weed in here?"
>"N-I dunno."
>"Hmm..."
>can't bend arms for the rest of the week because that shit hurts too bad
>no one noticed I kept my arms straight all week
>wondering if they think I'm so autismal that it's normal or that they don't even notice I'm around when I am
>mfw
>>
>>39039705
So how was the high? You didn't explain it at all.
>>
>>39039728
I didn't keep tabs on that fag, I'm sure he was. It was his fucking weed.
>>
>>39039733
Well instead of being an autistic sperg that was going to smoke weed anyway, you should have enjoyed or at least tried to experience the high to it's fullest.
>>
>>39039763
I misread your post, but I already explained in the greentext that the high was non-existent. Also I had no intent on doing shit with that nigger, how the fuck am I gonna enjoy what I don't give a shit about? You wanna know what I enjoyed? Gettting that faggot out of my god damn house. Now fuck off with your gay ass "dud lmao it's just weed bro" propagando bullshit.
>>
>>39039791
It's not propaganda bullshit. You didn't inhale properly and just failed miserably.
>>
Second time trying weed yesterday. Friend made a bong out of a plastic bottle.
It was alright. Felt calm and laughed more than usual.
Couldn't breathe very well for the remainder of the day, though. Not used to smoking or inhaling.

Gonna try to get my hands on some hard drugs soon, though that will be a challenge with the state of the darknet markets.
>>
>>39039809
Nigger, I didn't wanna do that shit in the first place, why the fuck would I magically be a pro at something I neither want to do or have experience with? You're overanalyzing a thing that happened to me because I thought it was funny. I don't plan on ever doing any drug again, stop getting your pussy ripped because I don't give a shit about your faggot plant.
>>
>>39039860
You're so assblasted over nothing.
>>
>>39039867
I guess that makes two of then, fag.
>>
>>39039894
I'm not upset about anything, reading your edgy posts is amusing.
>>
>saying I dont care about something is edgy
You're dumb, stop talking to me.
>>
>>39039924
You said I was assblasted as well, which I'm not.

Stay mad though.
>>
Pipes have never worked for me, I always use a bong. Some of my friends have good one, but I'll make a water bottle bong if they aren't around.
>>
>>39040043
>haha umad :)
Whatever, homo.
>>
>>39040091
Orientation has nothing to do with this.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.