[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1498502216514.jpg (53KB, 821x619px) Image search: [Google]
1498502216514.jpg
53KB, 821x619px
Guys I went for a walk today (usually go at night) and I passed a cute girl talking happily on the phone with someone.
It made me realise what a retard I am for thinking I don't want a gf.
I've just been in denial this whole time.
Being up close to a girl in real life sort of brings you back to reality. I just want a female to cuddle and hold hands with.
MGTOW is just blatant delusion. Men need women.
Not that I ever associated myself with the MGTOW movement but technically I fit the criteria for one.
So yeah now I'm totally miserable cause I want a gf but know i'll never have one.
>>
Everybody can have a gf
>>
>>39037262
no they can't
even the ugliest women are picky when it come to dating
i'll never find a cute one that will put up with my autism
>>
>>39037312
Definitely not with that attitude, I bet you aren't even trying in the slightest
>>
>>39037312
>i'll never find a cute one that will put up with my autism
:"^) this, i just hope for a miracle
t. actual autist
>>
>>39037344
>implying i've ever tried
i'm way too scared and since i know its pointless i'd rather not subject myself to it
>>
File: 642x361-4-Make_an_O.jpg (38KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
642x361-4-Make_an_O.jpg
38KB, 642x361px
consider pic related until you forget about your sadness
>>
You need to calm down, jerk off, and realize that just because you happened to pass by a female who was covered in makeup and sexual desire shes still the devil in human form.
>>
>>39037143
They're more trouble than they're worth

t. not a virgin
>>
>>39037439
You don't until you've properly tried.
>>
>>39037262

Given that over an evolutionary timescale we have twice as many female as male ancestors, I'd say that means only 50% of people can have a gf.
>>
>>39037643
No, it means only 50% of people _had_ a gf. That doesn't mean the other 50% couldn't, it means they didn't.
>>
>>39037663
They didn't, then they died, which downgraded their possibility of having gf to 0%
>>
File: 1501764519347.png (47KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1501764519347.png
47KB, 420x420px
I'm MGTOW and doing fine.
>>
>>39037663

But doesn't it follow that even if you could have a gf, the probability is 50%?
>>
>>39037727
I don't think it works that way. If you do nothing the probability gets close to 0% unless you luck out somehow. If you actually try, the probability goes up.
>>
>>39037143
Remember that most marriages only succeed 40% of most times. Have fun letting go half of your shit in those chances. Unless it's like 70-80% in current times, don't do it OP
>>
File: 729.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>2017 and still going for women
What a retard. Doesn't he know the most pure and intimate relationship is one between two cute lonely robots who realized that they only needed each other?
>>
>>39037143
I don't think MGTOW just don't want wives/girlfriends. It's that modern women are so bad that men feel they need to forgo them in order to better serve both themselves and society. I'm sure lots of them could get girlfriends if they put in the effort and made sacrifices, but it'll eventually cause more harm than good, either through the perpetuation of the current state of common female ideology or simply from being cucked down the road and being destroyed both emotionally and monetarily
>>
>>39037143
mgtow is about not marrying or having kids which makes perfect sense. the rest is just fluff
>>
File: chrischan.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chrischan.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>39037900
get the fuck out chris chan
>>
>>39037143
>just want a female to cuddle
Get friendzoned then ask for a hug
>>
>>39037143
Its like hearing birds chirping, the sound is soothing and delightful, but you wouldn't want them flying around your house and shitting all over the place.
>>
"Real" MGTOW are volcel, i.e. they choose to not interact with females due to certain reasons. Anyone who fits into the same category but actually wants female companionship is better described as either a MRA or redpiller.

The most realistic way to go about these things is to be a better version of yourself through the means of continuous self-improvement. In regards to social skills, try to not make your bitterness known. But I guess if you are already aware of mgtow and co. you probably already know the drill. Most people here are the same as you in regards to wanting female companionship, but are so low down the social hierarchy and emotionally broken that they are incapable of self-improvement.

Daily reminder that female hypergamy is a thing; just putting yourself out there isn't enough.
>>
>>39037143
The inevitable divorce pushing your shit will really bring you back to reality. It's not hard to remember how evil women actually are when you get distracted by one out in the wild.
>>
>>39037143
you are just falling for the illusion of society, because all of the people surrounding you have gf, but pick chinese monks for example, they live their entire lifes without even rubbing one off, just be strong anon
>>
File: 1501733022046.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1501733022046.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>39037143
FUCKING NORMIE SHILL REEEEEEEEEE I HOPE YOU GET KEKED IN DIVORCE AND HAVE TO PAY HALF YOUR SALARY TO A ROASTIE FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39041616
cucked* whoops
>>
>if you divorce you have to give half your stuff forever
In what fucking shithole does this happen?
>>
Go fuck her OP.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.