[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MOVE OUT >CLEAN YOUR ROOM >GET A JOB what a faggot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: jordan-smaller-1024x683.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-smaller-1024x683.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>MOVE OUT
>CLEAN YOUR ROOM
>GET A JOB
what a faggot
>>
>>39036777
>777
Dat Jungian synchronicity though.
I do like keeping my room somewhat clean though. It feels nice to be in a clean room.
>>
>>39036777
>777
kek is with us

and yes, JP like all conservatives is really good at making people with privilege feel like they deserve it
>>
>>39036777
The only reason he's popular is because /pol/fags think it's cool some professor doesn't support trans shit.
>>
File: 1492864441960.png (206KB, 968x733px) Image search: [Google]
1492864441960.png
206KB, 968x733px
>~58k a month on patreon because he dresses up basic life advice with rhetoric from his gay soft science

he's playing the father figure his supporters never had and milking their mom's wallet dry in the process
>>
>>39036906
He's really making 58k/month on patreon? What the actual fuck? He's just saying the same bullshit over and over again.
>>
>>39036931
that's why he's making 58k a month. he's saying what people want to hear but don't want to do
>>
File: honeydew_by_barakaldo-d5fjqxc.gif (156KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
honeydew_by_barakaldo-d5fjqxc.gif
156KB, 250x250px
FUCK YOU DAD DIGGIE DIGGIE HOLE IS MY JOB
>>
>>39036931
>He's just saying the same bullshit over and over again
When you want to tell truth you can't really change what you say every speech you make you retard.
>>
>>39036818
Pretty much this
I was with him on that, but he lost me on all his other pull yourself up by the bootstraps/just world hypothesis and religion nonsense
>>
>>39036777
>>39036818
>>39036931
Sounds like you need to sort yourselves out
>>
>>39037954
Where does he support a just world hypothesis? He often says that people end in places without hope for no good reason
>>
>>39037954
>religion nonsense
you forgot your fedora
>>
he did actually make me clean my room after talking about how it's an externalization of my mind. Say what you want but nothing else has made me so motivated to do such a simple thing.
>>
>>39038036
A clean room benefits you psychologically
don't buy into his brand of snake oil
>>
>>39036777
>>39036816
>>39036818
>>39036906
>>39036931
>>39037954
You guys must do some serious mental gymnastics. He's one the most genuine, intelligent, and experienced people I've ever listened to. He may not have all the answers, but that's no reason to attack his character. He's a good guy
>>
>>39038070
the dude repeats himself a whole lot though if you listen to a few of his lectures it starts getting quite redundants
MUH HIERARCHY
MUH LOBSTERS BEFORE TREES
>>
>>39038097
That's twofold
>he talks to lots of different people about the same subjects and gets asked the same questions

>like the other anon said, why would he say different things if he was telling the truth?

Just stop watching videos that overlap the same topics my man. Saying the right thing multiple times doesn't make it wrong
>>
>>39038189
well i'm watching the course series on personality and its transformations (around lecture 15 I think) and I plan on watching maps of meaning next but i feel like it will be 50% the same shit
>>
>>39038217
If you're smart enough to put the pieces together, I doubt you need to systematically watch all of his lectures. I got through the majority of his stuff in a day or two. After that, all I do is occasionally search his name along with a specific issue to see if I can find his stance. Other than that I check his Twitter from time to time
>>
>>39038301
>If you're smart enough to put the pieces together
thats the thing. I feel like i understood what he had to say after 3-4 hours and after that its a lot of redundancy
>>
>>39038097
I don't know much of his recent shit but
>lobsters before trees
fucking loled. what does lobsters before trees refer to / mean?
>>
>>39038386
So then you move on lol. Like I said, he doesn't have all the answers. He's just a very insightful, intelligent, and genuine man with lots of experience. That's a rare thing. Most people are just retards that refuse to think critically for more than 5 minutes/week. I feel you already know this and just needed to hear it
>>
File: 1484770240402.png (2MB, 1148x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1484770240402.png
2MB, 1148x1730px
>>39036816
>making people with privilege feel like they deserve it
That's the point of privilege, nigger. We don't need to deserve it. That's what makes it privilege.
>>
>>39038458
I was referring to the fact that he mentions that the hierarchical system that is present in us has its sources in the earliest forms of life (read marine) which lobsers are a part of, and they predate plants
>>
>>39038481
There's still stuff to be learned when listening to his courses. I said 50% of is redundancy but he still explains some new things in his lectures but its hard to get the good stuff when he repeats himself so much, its still fun to listen to sometimes though, i like to do it when taking a walk
>>
>>39038386
wow anon you truly are a master at understanding material
>>
>>39038505
>feel like they deserve it
>we don't need to deserve it
>the same thing
jesus christ please gb2containment board
>>
>>39036931
Along with the triple digit salary he already makes as a professor and personal psychologist.
>>
>>39037996
>le fedora maymay xD

just kill yourself
>>
The most beautiful thing is yourself sorted out.
>>
I love Peterson, really I do. But I don't like the way he chastises social misfits and school shooters as "pathetic weasels". Those guys are the victims of bad upbringings and a fucked up society. They are psychologically damaged and as a therapist, he should have more sympathy.

Also, he met his wife when they were 14 and has a pretty perfect family life. He cannot comprehend in any way what its like to be a ronery Wizard.

I think he's a brilliant man who may unfortunately end up a victim of his own success. I fear that (((someone))) will bump him off.
>>
>>39036906
well he's also playing foil to the progressive identity politics, so people who disagree that trannies should be able to force others to use their pronouns have a hat to drop their disgruntled cash into
I doubt he's enriching himself maliciously but it isn't inconceivable that he would be
>>
> edgy professor makes money hand over fist bedazzling young impressionable minds

Some of you all too young for college or what? These types of professors are a dime a dozen. Only instead of having one class per semester where 30 students paid a few grand for the class this guy has branched out to the internet.
>>
>>39041411
He seems more against particularly harmful viewpoints and actions than the causes behind it. I'm sure he's tried to give genuine, non-judgmental help toward Elliot Rodger types.
>>
>>39039735
t. Dawkins cuck

back to r/atheism
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.