[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had to say goodbye to my friend today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

My faithful buddy Ratbert died today.

Life is so short for so many creatures.

Goodbye, little Bert.
>>
Im sorry anon, I recently had a rat die as well. Its not fair how short they get to be on this earth :(
>>
File: where_did_you_go_bert.jpg (140KB, 796x1260px) Image search: [Google]
where_did_you_go_bert.jpg
140KB, 796x1260px
Once he got out and went on a walkabout in our flat and I posted this picture here.
>>
File: Le rat! Il est mort!.jpg (2MB, 2432x3286px) Image search: [Google]
Le rat! Il est mort!.jpg
2MB, 2432x3286px
At the end he was suffering. It was hard watching him struggle.

All he wanted the past few days was to be held and kept warm. He wouldn't eat or drink with the exception of a little bit of baby food we bought him.

Life is a short warm moment, robots. Enjoy whatever you can.

>Also, free picture of a freshly deceased rat.
>>
>>39036629
now, i hate rats, and i think they are disgusting.
but, im sorry for you anon, losing a pet is never pleasant, i hope you will get better soon.
also, i liked his name, Ratbert, its funny
>>
R.I.P Ratto
May you have corn and grasshoppers forevermore
>>
>>39036647
>>39037008
>>39037030

Thanks for the feels, robots.

I have printed that first picture of him and will hang it somewhere in the flat.
>>
>>39036629
Rip ratto
I had a pet rat too once anon it sucks how short their lifespans are
>>
File: 1487271703671.jpg (55KB, 463x352px) Image search: [Google]
1487271703671.jpg
55KB, 463x352px
>>39036841
you ever see the webm of that guy who tortured all those rats to death in horrible ways?
>>
File: IMG_0067.jpg (603KB, 2093x1774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
603KB, 2093x1774px
>>39036629
Sorry to hear friend. We have rats as pets too. They are smart wonderful creatures but they usually have tragic ends sadly. Here's a photo of our old man Spencer who just turn 3 a week ago. He's holding up very well for his age.
>>
>>39036629

rip. my cat has cancer and recently had a tumor removed from around its eye. it seems happy enough but probably hasnt got long to live.
>>
>>39037331

i saw a webm on /pol/ the other day of a chinaman chewing the head off of a live rat.
>>
do rats make good pets? they are pretty cute but their tails looks pretty gross
>>
>>39036629
Maybe this will cheer you up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL3oLK6GtiA
>>
>>39036629
My condolences.
Reminds me of my little brothers rat, who also perished.
>tfw I gave a dead rat mouth to mouth because my brother was so upset.
>>
>>39038115
they are very intelligent to where they can recognize words or sayings to things and actually bond with owners rather well. If you are a busy person get them a buddy, they are social creatures and do well with others over being alone. If you get a lone one make sure you give him a good amount of attention both in the evening/night and in the morning. They are nocturnal in nature and tend to do best sleeping the day then being active at night.
>>
File: IMG_20170621_184925491.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170621_184925491.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>39036629
Cute rat
Damn shame
RIP
>>
hope you dont mind me posting my little hedgehog that died recently

I think I loved her more than I loved my actualy family I cried for probably 2 days
>>
>>39036629
i'm sorry for your loss, anon. it's always a terrible feeling, losing what you love.
>>
>>39038348
awhh, shes so cute jesus christ.
im sorry for you anon
>>
>>39036629
the process has ended. soon yours will too
>>
>>39036629
Sorry for your loss
He looked like a good ratto
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.