[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What superpower you frequently daydream about robots? I wish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

What superpower you frequently daydream about robots?

I wish I could read peoples mind when looking in their eyes.
>>
shrinking

originally
>>
>>39036554
Deadpool's immortality and regeneration. So I have an excuse to be insane and annoy the hell out of people everyday.
>>
File: 1502433969706.jpg (5KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
1502433969706.jpg
5KB, 556x430px
>tfw one of my fears is that people can read my mind. In public I constantly have to scream inside my head "STOP LISTENING TO MY THOUGHTS STOP LISTENING STOP STOP STOPSTOP GO AWAY"
>>
>>39036620
I thought I was the only one. Sometimes if I'm in public or with my parents, I just start staring at them and think loudly in my head
>I KNOW YOU CAN READ MY MIND. YOU THINK I'M AN IDIOT? STOP IT! STOP IT!
>>
To control time

I would do alot of cool shit, one of the things i would do is win every fighting game tournament, or be a boxer, rewind every mistake and slow things down so it looks like im fast.
>>
>>39036620
I've had these fucking compulsive thoughts since elementary school. Some days are so bad that I feel like I'm just bleeding thoughts to everyone nearby.
>>
>>39036640
literally the same fucking thing happened when I was with my mother today. I couldn't stop saying for her to stop listening.
I'm really glad to know that there's other people who deal with this.
It's so weird I can't control it.
Because of this, I've learned to control my thoughts really well.
>>
>>39036662
Yeah it's made me more introspective and meta about what I'm thinking but I think it's also made me much more paranoid and anxious as well.
>>
I dont like overpowered powers, so just some kind of low range teleport dash that can be fone 3 times in a row until I touch the ground or something like that.
>>
I want to be able to stop time so that I'm always well rested, I would never be late, I would pass every exam and I could undress and fuck every woman I see in public.
>>
>>39036554
Telekinesis and mind control. Honestly these two powers could make you pretty much unstoppable.
>>
to have the power to reconstitute my body on a molecular level, making me invulnerable, leaving no place or object beyond my grasp. I can imagine myself just roving throughout the world, maybe I'd invade someone else's body and live like them for a while, maybe I'd just roam around as glob of matter, perhaps I'd torture wild animals just to see them get mad at me when they can't kill me.
>>
File: IMG_1237.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1237.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
Other anons have already brought it up, but a time stop like DIO's The World would make able to do what ever I want
>>
>>39036554
I wish I could take away mine. It's fucking shit and I hate it. Most people have it, just not a lot know how to use it
>>
>>39036953
Wait, do you have a superpower, too? I have a minor one.
>>
>>39036953
What power is that? How can I tap into it?
>>
>>39036953
yeah when i concentrate and strain really hard i can expel a hot gas at around 98 degrees from my ass. whats YOUR superpower?
>>
>>39036554
>power in a non-super power world
probability manipulation
>power in a super power world
telekinesis.
>>
see into the future, make money gambling and allow material possessions to fill the void that having no gf has left in me
>>
>>39036970
>>39036974
To answer these Anons questions. You know those light spots that you get when you rub your eyes too hard? It's everywhere. You can focus on it. It works amazingly for seeing anything in the dark. It looks like Television Static is on everything But the bad part is. Once you realize how to do this. You cannot escape it. If there is something in the Dark you don't want to see, it's going to appear as a very big spot.
>>
>>39037131
Not a power, but I know what you're talking about, the static was stronger when i was a kid.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.