[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CAN'T FIND A JOB!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1460923694968.png (32KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1460923694968.png
32KB, 657x527px
I CAN'T FIND A JOB!!
>>
Call centers always hire
Fast food always hire
Factories always hire
You're just not trying hard enough
>>
>>39036398
>Be me
>apply to several fastfood places
>Literally never get a call back in the months I do it
>Apply to warehouse
>Get a phonecall saying I'll be sent an email about the job to come in for an interview on same day
>Doesn't give address
>Try again
>Land one but it's only temporary
>Try again
>Get diagnosed with type 1 diabetes
>Get fired because I can't do the job anymore

Wow it's so easy. Are you gonna tell me I just need to give a firm handshake too?
>>
File: 1355173062002.jpg (112KB, 485x428px) Image search: [Google]
1355173062002.jpg
112KB, 485x428px
>>39036398
>fast food always hire
not when you have no work experience
>>
>>39036494
You're probably fucking up your resume or are named Jesus.
>>
>>39036522
My CV was done professionally. It's pretty much adequate.
>>
>>39036520
My first job was me age 16 walking into a Wendys, asked if they were hiring, then got interviewed on the spot and started the next day. Seven years later and I can find a new job within a week if I needed it. Job hunting itself is a skill.
>>
>>39036553
And what year was this?
>>
is it a good idea to lie on your resume?
>>
>>39036565
>seven years later
>>
>>39036591
Nowadays most companies will just tell you to apply online if you try that, so going through the effort to walk in with your CV is 100% pointless.
>>
>>39036553
you're insane. i can't even get fucking hired to wash dishes.
>>
>>39036612
The last job I got was at a bowling alley. When I applied I went in once a week and asked if they had reviewed my resume. The second time I went in the boss was there when I asked. He was then obligated to check out the resume once once I had asked. Now he knew i existed, met me in person, and knew I was persistent.
Two years later and I'm a manager there making comfy wages for easy work.
All jobs I have gotten was because I went into the stores and made them acknowledge my existence.
>>
>>39036681
*minus that second once, I'm tired
>>
>>39036681
it's so fucking hard to pursue work when i have the worst social anxiety, the places are miles from my home and i don't have a car.
>>
Got a YMCA nearby? Most of them hire anybody and everybody part time as long as you arent a sex offender
>>
File: 1502420706481.png (1MB, 1050x463px) Image search: [Google]
1502420706481.png
1MB, 1050x463px
>>39036348
Hey Champ, I heard you're having trouble with the job searching. Don't get too down Champ, I was rejected once when I was 15. You just gotta really look the manager dead in the eye and give him a solid handshake Champ. He may feel a bit of a lack of enthusiasm in your grip, but just put everything into it, look him dead in the eye and say you want that job Champ.

Winners don't quit and Quitters don't win son, you think I got to where I am by just sitting around? No I put the effort in, walked 2 blocks down the road and really asked for that job.

You gotta think of your future Champ, I mean I didn't buy my 14 thousand dollar house just moping around, Champ. No, you just go out there today with me, we'll drive from place to place and you can just walk into each place and really tell the boss there you want that job. Don't forget the handshake, champ! It's the most important part!
>>
>>39036827
>tfw satire is actually good advice
>>
File: 1502571604234-1.png (497KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
1502571604234-1.png
497KB, 900x950px
"Now listen here, Champ. It's easy to get a job, just go through the door, defeat the dancers, look the manager straight in the eye and tell her you want to work for her."
>>
>Living through the champ meme myself at the moment
>8 dollar an hour grocery store job, literally bottom of the barrel
>see people with literal downs syndrome working there bagging groceries
>Tried with all my might to at least seem likeable, interviewer is physically repulsed by my presence.
>wet noodle handshake
>Waiting on background check, typically takes 5-10 minutes
.>Wow anon that's strange, your background check is taking much longer then usual
>fucking guy smirks at me while he says it
>Guess we'll just have to contact you when it comes back ;^)

It's been three days now and I can tell you honestly I've never felt so low in my entire life
>>
>>39037001
i hate everything too. what's the point of being a wage cuck?
>>
File: 1495585478340.jpg (18KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
1495585478340.jpg
18KB, 389x378px
>>39037001
>>Guess we'll just have to contact you when it comes back ;^)
Normie genocide when?
>>
Gonna start in october in a new city. 20/hour. With a B.Sc.
>>
>>39036532
>h
Army m9. I'm going to leave at mid october
>>
>>39036348
the moment i will have to get a job is the moment i will an hero. I'm down to working though
>>
>>39036398
HA look at this faggot.
I got jobs only by lying on the applications.
Anything else gets given to women and minority's.
>>
>>39036681
>Spelling mistakes and grammar errors.
>I got a minimum wage job but fucked it up the first time.
No you work fast food thats not a career.
Get fucked.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.