[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bot hobbies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: 2013_4_zpscff5f976.jpg (66KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
2013_4_zpscff5f976.jpg
66KB, 505x379px
Sup bots what do you guys do for fun and or what u looking forward to or are into at the moment? dont worry no bully from me just interested.in what you guys like.
I'm 23. I'm a dude. Neet atm.
Hobbies I love; skating, guitar, piano, drawing, ptcg/ptcgo, and recently got back into fingerboards was on a hiatus since high school ( me n my Bois used to shred it up in class with our tech decks playing s.k.a.t.e.) I bought a 50-75$ fingerboard and the teacher tried to take it, that ain't happening got suspended for it but it was worth it
>>
No one?;_( dang guys I was hoping someone else was as gay as me and liked fingerboards
>>
>>39034921
I used to skate and play ptcg (if you mean Pokemon card game) competitively. I went to touraments (Nationals, world championships, etc.). It was really fun and I haven't played in like 2 years. I was one of the best players in my city.
>>
>>39034921
>fingerboards
>instruments
Same me lad. Why does every other bot on here play guitar or bass? I never see drummers or keys. Are we even any good. I say im decent but would not be impressing anyone in a recording
>>
>>39035476
I really like when I'm bored to fuck around with a fingerboard. And now tech deck makes em wider and more concave, they're just as good as the expensive wooden ones and since they have real graphics and technically pro models I actually prefer them. I'mlike a 7.5/10 on guitar but way better at piano 10/10 honestly I know it sounds egotistical but it's just how it is I'm really good at the keys
>>39035435
U should play again or do u play the online one?
>>
>>39035792
I don't really play online and I never played it much unless I wanted to practice for a big tournament. Did you ever go to tournaments?
I honestly think that going to tournaments were some of the best times of my life. Many of my favorite memories happened at tournaments for a fucking kids game. I had a shit family and school life so that was kinda like my escape. I stopped playing after school got really fucking intense and I didn't have much time. After I stopped going I became really depressed again. I don't really want to play anymore because I don't want to spend a lot of money on a deck (I already have some of the expensive cards, but still..) and also there's not as many big tournaments in my area anymore. The only times I went out of my state were for one regional, nationals, and worlds. I'm not going to drive to even more tournaments because they aren't supporting my area much anymore. It sucks.

I'm trying to get into competitive smash now. I really hope it helps me to stop being such a depressed alone loser autist.
>>
>>39034921
>teach took it
>got suspended

MODS
>>
>>39035966
are you retarded? the OP said he was 23 in the post.
>>
>>39035476
>I never see drummers
drummer here
its probably cause of some sort of mix between how logistically hard it is to own and play a drumset and the scarcity of drummers makes drummers more sociable or something
>>
>>39035938
Sorry about the shitty family issues. I can relate literal nonmeme schizophrenic mom and step dad who hates me, shit sucks. But to answer ur questions I only played in 1 tourney with my at the time gf. I got 11th and she got 7th( she was destroying a bunch of genesect with a 4 count of suicune with safeguard & Kyogre
deck . And I love smash too my mains are Pikachu, Lucas, marth and olimar. I dabble with Mario, Luigi and others. Fave is Lucas tho. Depression does suck tho Anon I know it sucks Im not depressed but I do get down. I've recently started watching anime, I was never really an anime fan b4 except as a kid I liked anything on adult swim
>>
>>39036034
Yeah ur right . U have to find a person who's parents are cool or dumb enough to allow their kid to make a fuck load g noise all day and night while not caring what the neighbors think and yeah drums are big expensive and loud there's not many people around who will put up with that shit. That said I do own a drum kit. Got it for 150$ off some old Indian(India) guy it's pretty basic and I'm not very good but it's still fun as shit
>>
File: Blue_crab-e1485374124580.jpg (24KB, 388x300px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_crab-e1485374124580.jpg
24KB, 388x300px
>>39035966
Fug bruh r u really trying to tattle on me? I'm 23 dude chill
>>
>>39035938
Btw picked this up today at toys r us nothing special but it my latest cool Pokemon thing I got. I'm stoked on it too bad bewearGX isn't very good.
>>
File: 20170812_232305.jpg (1023KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170812_232305.jpg
1023KB, 3264x1836px
>>39036397
Forgot the pic
originalltgyg
>>
>>39036286
That's cool man! I used to always get top 4 at my local tournaments but my best placing in a really big one was 22nd. I also played vgc which was the competitive video game. That shit was so fun I miss it.
In smash my main is ryu but I can play many characters. I mostly just play the top tier characters at tournaments.
I also spent most of my childhood/teens watching anime. One summer I watched like 100 animes. It was crazy.
>with my at the time gf
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE normalfags LEAVE
just kidding. How does a pokemon obsessed autist like me get a gf? any tips?
>tfw 5'4 khhv
>>
File: dirtjump.jpg (1MB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
dirtjump.jpg
1MB, 1728x1152px
i really enjoy riding dirt jumps and have been working on building my own jumps. it's a lot of fun.
>>
>>39036502
She was my high school sweetheart. We started dating at 11ish years old (8th grade) and we broke up right b4 graduation. Then we got back together when we were 19-20 and 3 months later she was pregnant. I have a beautiful little girl but still she was an accident and my life is insanely harder now. What I'm saying is I really don't know I just got lucky
>Btw I'm 6'2" literally a Chad in almost every way and don't belong here.
>But I literally have aspergers
Um for tips lower your standards so you can bang some 4/10 and learn how to fuck then, really look for a girl u can be best friends with not just a hot chick. Trust me it's way more satisfying to make someone u love cum than just please some stuck-up piece of ass.
>>
>>39036711
Is that u in the pic? That's sick dude I can e never done anything that gnarly haha!
>>
>>39036711
Can u do a tailwhip?
#dirttrix
>>
Shooting. Pistols mostly, sometimes clay shooting with a shotgun.
Probably going to try hunting at some point.
>>
>>39034921
typical 19 year old shit

>skating, vidya, music, drugs, being sad
>>
>>39036763
no. i can't ride worth shit but i'm progressing. there aren't any parks near me so i'm forced to build my own jumps and its a massive pain with no help so i can't ride all that much.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7KB, 320x320px
>>39034921
Does beating out of motionless objects count? Also playing old fighting vidya. Blazblue, Soul Calibur, and Tekken. I used to play MH4U in the last month I think.
>>
I used to draw when I was in 9th grade(2013),but I stopped,because my parents told me that my drawings sucked.I'm making edits on /vp/'s /vpedits/ in my free time (I've made a few lewd edits,but I keep them for myself).I love hunting shiny Pokemon and I love playing Pokemon competitively.
>>
File: 60s-Batman.jpg (285KB, 1920x1081px) Image search: [Google]
60s-Batman.jpg
285KB, 1920x1081px
>>39034921
I read comic books, play D&D, play video games, and watch tv/anime right now. I used to play magic the gathering (but i cant really afford it right now) and I used to skate. I really auta get back on the board Weathers perfect right now but working full time makes managing my free time much harder.
>>
>>39036791
Yeah but skating is fun as shit. I don't think I'll ever quit. There's nothing better than setting up a fresh deck and hitting the streets.whats ur drug of choice? I used to smoke bud and drink alot and I dabbled with coke and opioids. But I've been clean since March 2016
>>
File: output.gif (429KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
output.gif
429KB, 240x320px
>>39036878
Yeah anything u enjoy counts. So like what u do, What exactly do u mean, like practice sword fighting or something?
>>
>>39036971
I used to be all into skating then i fucked my wrist up really bad making a tape for a smaller company, i normally just cruise around now. I'm really nervous about getting fucked up again, but drug of choice i'd have to say lsd. It's pretty cheap and i like the high.
>>
>>39036895
Fug they straight up told u they sucked, that's fuckin gay sorry dude. My step-dad's like that he wouldnt let me play guitar if he didnt like what I was working on and shit like that. I feel u dude I wanted to kill the motherfucker
>>
>>39036914
Yes skating, especially now if u haven't done it in a while is the best dude. Get back on the board. What's everybody's fave deck brand? I like almost, I try to get an 8.0 impact deck cuz I'm 6'2" and weigh 225 so I break boards all the time. Treflip-Snap!!, Boardslide/lip slide SNAP! U get the idea. If I could ride any board without worry I kinda wanna get a Chris Roberts chocolate deck. Been digging nine cluc alot
>>39036791
>>
>>39036773
Guns r fun! I'm just not big on killing animals. I can just go buy some food no need to kill for it. But not hating at all u do u anon
>>
>>39037081
No,it actually went like this:
-What are you doing,anon?
-Just drawing in my sketchbook.
-Can I see it?
I showed her the drawings and she told me that they are not that great.I'm not mad tho.I was about to upload them to normiebook,because I'm a jew for likes,but I'm glad someone stopped me from embarrasing myself.I started editing official Pokemon art recently as a way to learn how to draw.I can upload some edits here if I can find them.Some of them are lewd and I never uploaded them on /vp/,because it's a blue board.

>that's fuckin gay
No,I'm the gay thing tbqh.
>>
>>39037192
I like animals as well, it's not so much about killing them as the challenge and ability to harvest my own meat.
The way I figure it, killing a wild deer or duck or whatever is still far more humane than how animals are treated to get the meat at the store, so I don't think I'd feel too bad about it.
>>
>>39037167
Tired my dude. They make boards for us bid dudes
shop dot bigtimedistribution dot com
>>
>>39037167
for sure ive slowly been getting back into it. i miss it. Whatever the shop has in 8 but i really like real/girl decks t b h.

>>39036914
i fucking love mtg but nobody around me plays :(, i have a killer red deck ive been wanting to try for a while now.
>>
File: swamp_thing_ann_02_20-41.jpg (440KB, 975x1503px) Image search: [Google]
swamp_thing_ann_02_20-41.jpg
440KB, 975x1503px
>>39037046
Cool anon. Im a psychedelics guy myself. Last mushroom trip I had helped me kick depression, it wasn't fun mind you, but I learned alot about my place in the universe if that makes sense.
>>
>>39036773
Hey fellow /k/ommando
>>
>>39037046
Sucks about ur wrist. I've broken my left ankle, chipped up some of my bone in my left elbow and burst my bersal sack in the elbow as well. The bersal sack is what creates/holds the lube ur body makes for ur joints( im not too sure but I think thats what it does) i broke my elbow like 10 years ago so not 100% sure im right haha. Lsd is awesome it's been about 5 years since.i last did it would love some but I don't have time or a lifestyle that would allow me to play like I used to. That said I got some shrooms earlier this summer, finally! Id been hoping to get/find more ever since my first trip on them a few years back i love shrooms, easily one of my faves if not my favorite
>>
>>39037343
/k/omrade
>>
>>39037282
If you want to play mtg try going to fnm at you lgs or your local community college. Both are good places to meet people and play. I am a guy who likes brewing and making new decks but my competive side in me ends up making me play decks a lot of people consider umfun.
>>
>>39034921
Night walks are comfy as fuck also walking in a park on a sunny day when theresnoone around and just relaxing and listening to music (theresusually people there though)
>>
>>39037354
Falls just around the corner anon. Hit the books now and you could harvest your own psychedelics by October.
>>
>>39037385
Night walks rock my dude. I like to go out for a smoke and a stroll when its still got that late night fog
>>
>>39037325
Sup.i love psychs too. I understand what u mean. I was on a light shrooms trip and was with my daughter she was about a year old. And it just was amazing how much love I have for her. If ur an artist u know how when u create a piece u truly cherish, u know u don't want it smudged or messed up in any way and u love it because it came from you, and u love what youve created more than urself and I would die to protect it. It gave me an epiphany. I realized we exist because God loves us more than himself. The creator loves their work more than themselves because it is them but in another truly and fully expressed form. Nothing held back all out in the open. We exist because we are lobed. And as I sat with my daughter I realized she exists because she is loved, I exist because our creator loves me and our purpose on this Earth is to love, be loved, share love and create love. We are all one and everyones purpose in is to share our collective soul qnd our collective experience with one another. We are here to share love with each other. At least that's how I felt. I know it's sounds like some hippy shot but that's what one of my shrooms trips taught me
>>
>>39037398
I would really like to but I got too much to lose I don't need anymore trouble with the law. I got a pretty bad record. I'm lucky I'm not in a cell right now
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 768x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 768x415px
>>39034921
In order to forget how lonely I am, I watch lots of movies (pic related is my favorite), read a lot and I try to cook something new almost every day. I'm also obsessed with Splatoon 2 at the moment.
>>
>>39037377
i have no game shop near me but ill peep some colleges/bars for sure.

>>39037325
that's tight, getting beyond fucked up and being in other worlds is pretty cool haha.

>>39037354
damn that sounds rough man, i had always had problems with mine forever it sucks, but hell yeah man shrooms are crazy haha stay up bro
>>
>>39037581
Cool so u have a switch. I'm about to go pick up the new 2ds, the blue and black one. I'm so stoked. 3ds is jacked and it u move it wrong it just shuts off. U a fellow Nintendo fan boy like myself, u have a 3ds? If so what's ur fave game on it so far, mine would have to be a tie between Luigi's Mansion dark Moon and fantasy life. Fantasy life is a highly underrated game. I put at least 100 hours into that bad boy
>>
Why do so many ladies like travelling, movies and photography?
>>
File: IMG695.jpg (63KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG695.jpg
63KB, 400x533px
i hunt for road kill and salvage anything i can keep by skinning/tanning, decomposing them and mummifying things in a ziploc baggy mix of borax and salt

i also look for stillborn baby animals to keep as wet specimens in 66-82% isopropyl that i also inject in em to prevent them from rotting

here's a baby skunk i found last year
>>
>>39037640
Cuz they're the easiest hobbies to do I guess? Oh btw this is a no bully thread if ur calling dudes ladies this isn't the thread for (you)
>>
>>39037670
Hmm that's very strange Anon. Why do you do this?
>>
Sweet you play ptcg? I play MTG. You should totally try it. Not online though because that shit is terrible.
>>
>>39037639
I do have a 3DS, it's the Pikachu XL edition that came out a few years ago. As far as games go, I really like Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It's super comfy and It always seems like theres new things to do.
>>
>>39037731
it's fun! i get to walk around early in the mornings by highways and places you'd suspect to find beasties, sometimes depending on where you are you can find hunter's clearings where they dump carcasses they don't want.

my favourite thing to do is skin things, it's like taking off their pyjamas.

the only part i don't love is the smell and the maggots. and decomposition can take a long time, depending on how big the thing is. for reference a mouse to go skeletal might take a month if it's hot, but a deer or a coyote can take a year.

if i see a maggot on anything in the house i gotta grab that shit and anything near it and stick it in my freezer for at least 24 hours
>>
>>39037269
Oh yeah I forgot about tired! I like what they're doing. I've seen a couple of their vids on yuotube. It's just old dudes skating foodlion parking lots but I remember it getting me really stoked to go skate. Thanks for the refresher bruh
>>
>>39037670
Does it smell when you are decomposing them?
>>
>>39037712
I mean actual ladies, females or roasties whatever you call them
>>
I build and paint Warhammer 40k. I'll play too when I lose that last remaining ounce of giving a fuck, and won't be embarrassed being seen in a Games Workshop.
>>
>>39038271
Lol aight u cool I callem babelicious tittycheeks
>>
>>39037750
I would like to learn magic. I've gotten back into tcg's over the past couple years mostly Pokemon but I play yugioh with two of my friends. Are there starter decks and stuff like that, it cant be that hard to learn. My best friend is a pussy and said he can't handle learning all these new games all the time btw. Anyone else run into this problem? You got a good friend been through thick and thin with them but you're highly motivated to try fun stuff and they're always taking 2 steps back? Like " sup dude wanna skate?" " Oh..idk I might get hurt again my shoulder been acting up *sucks teeth* yeaaahh lemme get some coffee..."
Then 30 mins later " bro u ready" "sorry dude u fell asleep...lemme make some breakfast" fuckin hate the bastard
>>
>>39039420
Not 'u' fell asleep 'I' fell asleep he always fucking falls asleep
>>
>>39037795
Dude I remember when I got animal crossing on the game cube I picked it up for 20 $ at Walmart when I was roughly 14-15. Spent a whole summer glued to that game and most of the rest of the school year. Yeah AC is one of the best games ever made imo. But when I realized u could time travel I kinda ruined the replayability for myself,but is it new leaf the one where ur mayor? That one refreshed it just enough to make me get addicted to em again. I love when I find a really good addicting nintendo game.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>39037813
..fuck dude. Idk this has to be bait or ur just a lunatic. The pajamas part tho
>>
>>39038774
Why get embarrassed? Yeah I used to build and paint Warhammer stuff with my stepdad back when he was still going on with the ruse that he actually wanted to raise me( a little under a year ago he told me I was a package deal and if he could go back he would've never gotten married to my mother) anyway so story over yeah I find painting them more entertaining than playing but I really like building and putting together models.
>>
I don't actually do much but video game. I mean I've played piano for 8 years and saxophone for 6 but I hated Played the sax and I can't really pratice at home because of my parents who would rather watch dumb shit on tv.
I wish I knew how to play guitar
>>
File: MpeakPass.jpg (904KB, 4000x2248px) Image search: [Google]
MpeakPass.jpg
904KB, 4000x2248px
I'm really looking forward to the trip I've got planned at the end of the year.
Heading to Nepal for a mountaineering expedition. Basically only a beginner's peak but it's something I've wanted to do for years since I was last in Nepal. Then heading to Everest Base Camp and whitewater rafting down the Sun Kosi river. A week of rafting and riverside camping along what is supposed to be one of the world's greatest river journeys. From there I'll head into the valleys of North-East India where they grow living bridges across the rivers and if I can in any way find the time, tiger spotting in Sundarbans National Park.
After that, I'll fly home to graduate before flying back out with the family to either Laos or the Philippines.

Other than that I'm into all sorts of /tg/ and I tell people /out/, /p/ and boxing but for the past couple of years depression and my uni workload have really got in the way.
>>
>>39039962
Why do I destroy every thread I touch? I'm 5 for 5 tonight.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.