[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROBOT ADVICE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1494743587312.jpg (50KB, 640x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494743587312.jpg
50KB, 640x595px
non-English speaker so don't expect a well writted thread and replys

>I'm 19yold
>still living with mom (i think thats ok at my age)
>failed the unniversity test so i'm not studying until august 2018
>jobless

my question is: should i get a job and save enough money to move from my mom's house or should i get a job and the next year start being a student again and leave job until i finish university?

what would you do /r9k/?
>>
File: persons-0108.png (154KB, 421x529px) Image search: [Google]
persons-0108.png
154KB, 421x529px
also if anybody wants advice on their problems i'm here to help

>GENERAL ADVICE THREAD
>>
>>39032356
Uni is a meme, especially if you're not academically gifted enough to get into stem.
Go to trade school or whatever technical stuff type education there is in your area.
>>
>>39032424
i wanted to finish the psychology career bc i'm only good at ssb4
>>
>>39032464
Before getting into welding I thought I would totally suck at it and I ended up being the best in my class.
At least try a couple ones for a few weeks, it's not like you don't have time to lose before going to uni again anyway.
>>
>>39032537
Welding is pretty neat. I operate cranes and dozers and 60$ an hour starting is pretty cozy, and dozers are fun as fuck
>>
>>39032573
I thought of doing something like that actually.
I get bored way too easily so maybe operating machines like this would keep my goldfish-tier attention span active.
>>
>>39032573
>>39032537
but i don't want to weld anything, psychologist dont do that
>>
>>39032620
>start thread asking for general life advice
>dismiss everything out of stubbornness

Well fuck you too I guess.
Fuck's sake
>>
>>39032677
thats mean for a couple of dubs u_u
>>
>>39032610
That's why I like it. Music playing, relaxing in a chair, and watching a shitty field become pretty. Simple job, skill to make it happen right.
It's like those digging machines that the park had when you were a kid.
That and electrical work is pretty fun
>>
>>39032356
Where are from anon?
Orgggggg
>>
>>39032620
>can't even pass a uni test
>calls himself a psychologist
lol
>>
File: nnnn.jpg (65KB, 719x717px) Image search: [Google]
nnnn.jpg
65KB, 719x717px
>>39032818
sadly from mexico
>>
>>39032862
Do you plan on leaving at any point?
>>
File: veracruz.jpg (47KB, 432x305px) Image search: [Google]
veracruz.jpg
47KB, 432x305px
>>39032975
from my mom's house? yes
from Mexico? ofc. nobody wants to be here and i live on pic related, the hot weather here it's horrible. As soon as posible i want to get out of here, maybe go to some cold country
>>
>>39033009
I had a friend in highschool who moved to America with his dad and he told me that gangs used to drive through the streets brandishing guns and shouting, does that stuff actually happen?
>>
>>39033049
i can only speak for my state bc i have never been in another part of mexico
it isn't that frequently, sometimes a truck with bad people kill their enemy on some public place but is like 3 times per year. You won't see narcotraficates on the streets, maybe some gangs but only in the ghettos just like you gringos, the nigger gangs that steal and kill
>>
>>39033049
if you come here just dont go to the ghettos and you'll be fine, i would never go to your gringo ghettos. Worst mexican enemy is a mexican gringo (i think they are called chicanos), they're the worst
>>
What are you going to study?
>>
File: 1496494587071.jpg (78KB, 634x782px) Image search: [Google]
1496494587071.jpg
78KB, 634x782px
>>39033127
i was going to study psychology but i failed the test (actually i couldn't be in university bc some highschool paper problems, problem is long to tell and i'm better at reading english that i am at writting it)
>>
>>39033158
How did you learn English?
>>
File: llegada-de-un-carguero.jpg (26KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
llegada-de-un-carguero.jpg
26KB, 550x309px
>>39033214
mostly internet, most of the good stuff is in english so i had to learn it to understand all the things i like
>there are no good spanish paranormal pages
>there are no good spanish funny places (bc what majority of latinos think is funny it isn't funny for me)
>there are no good spanish political places
>there are no good spanish movies/shows/books/etc (ofc there are translations but english is kinda of important in todays world so why not watchting and reading in eglish too?)
>most of the youtube channels i follow are in english bc there is not a good spanish SSB4 comunity
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.