[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This homeless dude with mangy dreads has a girl and you don't.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1502586835009.png (446KB, 657x621px) Image search: [Google]
1502586835009.png
446KB, 657x621px
Sort yourself out, robots. You're worse than this smelly homeless dude. Women are not as hard to come by as you think. It's a buyer's market, boys.
>>
>>39031757
Good for him, I hope that he can find a home for his family and a way to provide for them.
>>
She is such a cutie. Holy fuck with all the pointless knowledge I have accrued over the internet I can probably woo her to leave her filthy husband and abandon her child for me.
>>
>obviously not in a financial situation to raise a child
>have one anyway

They're scum hopefully the kid gets taken away and raised by the state to have half a brain.
>>
Hitler had a girlfriend. You're worse than Hitler.
>>
>>39031757
They look more like hippies than actual homeless people
>>
>>39031861
Hitler was an ubermensch and I am not
>>
>Hippies with braids
>Living in SF, literally the most expensive city in the world
>Can't afford an apartment so live in RV, with a kid

Bad decisions for them
>>
>>39031826
Why does this post make me angry or ellict an emotional response at all?
>>
>>39031826
She has a type stupid ass and you're not it.
>>
>>39031757
Remember this:
>"People that really should not procreate for various obvious reasons, are always the first to procreate"

Such people are not biological but social failures. Times have changed. Don't let that intimidate you.
>>
>>39032041
because beta bux like him are willing to save women who make poor life choices

women never have to mature or think for themselves because there's always a safety net of pathetic men willing to fully support them
>>
>>39031826
Unlikely, you don't do enough drugs not to mention your attachment to the internet and various other aspects of Babylon.
>>
>>39031913
>live in an RV
>park it in a place where it will get towed

Their life is a comedy.
>>
>>39032218
Nah, maybe it's my morals.
>>
>>39032363
>park it in a place where it will get towed
That's pretty much every place you'd be able to park, honestly.
>>
>>39031826
>dickheads think their knowledge of trivia, pop science and demographic crime statistics will help them pull bitches

do you even know how hard it is to find two complementary shades of brown for your bleached dreadlocks?
>>
>>39032218
i don't see the problem with that. even if you are sexist, that just means women are the selectors of useful men, and it's their responsibility to shack up with those who have the right traits to adapt to their environment.
>>
>>39031797
I like you.
You made a post that wasn't full of hate and self-contempt.
You genuinely wished for happiness for someone you don't even know.
/r9k/ needs more of this... there's way too much hatred towards other people on this board.
>>
>>39032483
I hope you spontaneously combust.
>>
>>39031757
They look so happy together despite whatever suffering they're going through they're probably not suffering because they have each other and that makes them happy

Women may not be hard to come by but in order to buy in the market you need the funds, guess other guys just have what I don't
>>
>>39032509
I just remembered that this can actually happen, shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.