[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed man just texted me this. What should I do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4835.jpg (94KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4835.jpg
94KB, 640x906px
Weed man just texted me this. What should I do?
>>
While I hate you degenerates just tell him "thanks for the extra!"

Then find a new dealer.
>>
>>39031136
This. Or just try to ignore it.
>>
>>39031119
Also learn how to defend yourself.
>>
>>39031119
"thanks. want me to suck your dick or something?"
>>
"Ok Thanks Talk later"
it's right in front of you lmao
>>
>>39031180
lol

\\333dfs
>>
>>39031119
You smoked it all/ lie about having friends whom you shared it with and smoked it all
>>
Tell him it's bullshit and you got the right ammount.
>>
Another reason to grow your own
>>
>>39031119
He'll either bring it up next physical contact or rob you for what he thinks you owe. Invest in a gun and find a new guy
>>
>"I'll toss a couple of bucks your way next time I see you my man."

Then again I'm really good friends with mine and know he wouldn't fuck/lie with me
>>
>>39031119
He's full of shit. Don't be a mark.
>>
>>39031119
Tell us what you have texted. Don't bitch out please
>>
>>39031265
I would probably do this but then again he might be setting OP up or just lying for the extra dough
>>
>>39031119
This is why you grow your own weed and buy in bulk from the DNMs
>>
>>39031119
tell him to charge you extra next time
then find a new dealer and never contact him again
>>
>>39031119
Dont respond, dealers fault, not yours.
>>
Call him a lying nigger.
>>
>>39031119
Tell him it's kinda his own fault
"Sorry man it isn't my fault"
>>
What a shitty dealer, his mistake, his problem
>>
File: hitlerlaugh.jpg (11KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerlaugh.jpg
11KB, 200x235px
>>39031119
>Ok, Thanks, Talk later
Your phone has already told you what to say
>>
>>39031741

This, fuck that idiot even if he's telling the truth (which he fucking isn't).

Also that . . . shows what a cuck he is
>>
>>39031119
He's a snitch now the cops probably flipped his ass
and now they are trying to get you too.
Don't fall for it unless you want a swat team "accidentally" shooting you in the face.
>>
"LMAO" and a shiton of cancer emojis
>>
>>39031119
Yeah dude, his scale was on the setting he uses to steal money from people.
>>
>>39031257
>he actually thinks a dealer would risk getting heat just to rob someone for FIVE DOLLARS worth of stuff

nigga please, it's fucking half gram, if i was the dealer here i wouldn't even bother it's like a fucking starbucks coffee
>>
This kind of thing really depends on the circumstances. How much you bought, how well you know the guy, etc. Like if he's your friend and you trust him or if you're buying an oz and 1g over is no big deal. Generally I'd say he's trying to scam you out of a few bucks. There's no standards to this and scummy guys are known to lie and sell you light bags. This is why I have my own scale to double check the weight of what I might buy.
>>
>>39031398
I texted " that sucks, be more careful next time "
>>
Op here, I bought a 40 prolly around 5 gs Told replied to him " that sucks, be more carefule next time"
>>
>>39032774
he's gonna short you for sure
better invest in a scale or find a new dealer, nigga
>>
>>39032802
So it's supposed to be a 1/8 for $40 but he gave you 5g accidentally?

That's gonna make him sour for sure.
>>
File: Shrugging-Man.jpg (54KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
Shrugging-Man.jpg
54KB, 400x266px
>not just buying your marijuana on the internet
>>
>>39031119
ask him if he would have told you if he had accidentally given you a gram and a half less
>>
>>39033025
>buying from the internet instead of inspecting weed at the dispensary and collecting your free dab
>>
Text: "lmao sucks time for a new scale dude" or whatever just force him to come out and say you owe him money and then if he does say something like "that's not how you treat a good customer" etc etc
>>
>smoked it all and out of money daaaawwwwg

>>39033025
Yes, because that's what people usually do. Sure.
>>
>>39031119

> Really? thanks a lot man
>>
A simple (typo'd) "LAMO XD" would do just nicely. He prob is texting this to every customer he has to see who the weakies are
>>
>>39032009
+1 for this LMAO
>>
>>39031265
This. My weed man is a homie. Always smokes me out when I go buy. Last time I bought, he gave me an 100mg edible just because he got a flavor he didn't like
>>
>>39031119
"Look I'm a customer but if you need to borrow like 5$ because times is tight just ask".
>>
>>39032092
Also depends on if your dealer is white or groid. A groid in my old neighborhood would sell to then rob the same person a day later. His hovel got columbined and died within 2 months
>>
>>39031119
"I have a scale right next to me that says otherwise, dont play that shit on me bro im not stupid, if i catch you saying anything about this shit again im going to fuck you over."
>>
"You some kinda broke ass nigga or sum?"
>>
File: rwrwrw.jpg (232KB, 1534x606px) Image search: [Google]
rwrwrw.jpg
232KB, 1534x606px
>>39033154
Seems way safer to me anon
>>
>>39032954
I usually get 5 gs for the 40 he gave me 6.5 plus I've know the dude for a long time he not violent
>>
1 of 2 things will happen if you go to that dealer again OP.
A: he tries to short you
B: he tries to rob you
Just write him off.
>>
>>39033696
Use one of the more friendly lines ITT and offer to compensate him for the extra amount if you really think he's being legit here.
>>
>>39031119
>"come back so i don't have to stab you"
>>
>>39031964
This. It's a set up, text back I think u got the wrong number.
>>
"cool ty"
>>
>>39031119
"my bad senpai I smoke it all"
>>
>>39033025
Tbh I wouldn't ever buy weed off the darknets. I know tons of people do it , but like weed is retardedly easy to find and cheap as fuck, and shipping it is really risky unless you buy in small amounts. Then there's always the risk of scent if your vendor fucks up the packaging.

I'm just really paranoid in general. I've only ever bought LSD on the darknet since its so small and easy to hide. Plus it has like, no scent.
>>
>>39033696
It was kinda a dick response if you've known the guy for a long time and he's good people and he will probably not like you anymore or ever hook it up or be friendly, tell him if he can come back and get the extra if he wants and he will most likely just let you keep it
>>
Weed dealers are the pussiest of all dealers. Just say "not my problem bro" then cut all contact and find a new dealer. He isn't going to do shit and unless you were a fucking idiot and gave him your real name or clued him in to any identifying info, you'll never see him again.
>>
>>39033942
>darknet

In Canada you literally just buy it from any fucking website that has positive reviews from the nerds at reddit and Canada Post mails it directly to you

There's zero risk
>>
if you're plug isn't a shabby guy then don't fuck him on this, 15 bucks of weed is NOT worth losing a reliable and safe dealer - if you haven't smoked any/a lot of it then figure for yourself if he's lying or not and weigh what you've got
>>
Marijuana is only legal for medicinal purposes in Canada so I'm calling bullshit on that one
>>
>>39031119
coerce him into sucking your dick
>>
>>39034112
Google Canadian MOMs

It sounds like bullshit but it's completely real, Canada Post doesn't give a fuck and there is literally no way you can get in any kind of legal trouble for purchasing
>>
>>39031119
Here's some good options:

- "Thanks man"
- Weigh it and then tell him to fuck off in a polite way
- Give it back because it's one fucking gram
>>
>>39034171
Well I'll be damned. I just found the sub reddit and that's kinda crazy.
>>
>>39031119
"I'm only fourteen I can't afford it."
>>
>>39034205
I felt the same way

It's a fucking godsend for Canadian robots though, I have no friends or family so trying to find some scumbag "weedman" and keep his company regularly sounds like the worst thing imaginable, the only person I text is my dad and I want to keep it that way
>>
>>39031119
Just tell him weed is for degenerates and you don't smoke it. I'm not even joking. He will not understand and just be confused, thus you win.
>>
>buying weed
Just don't and save yourself the trouble.
>>
Honestly since I live in WA I don't have a dealer anymore I can get most shit cheaper at a dispensary...
>>
>>39034112
You're retarded, there are dispensaries in Canada that sell weed in the mail if you're 19 years old. Me and my dad ordered weed online a few weeks ago and it came in the mail 2 days later vacuum sealed with everything we ordered.
>>
say thanks bye bitch, and get a new weedman who isn't a kike
>>
>>39031119
>new phone who dis?
>nah man you got the wrong number sorry senpai
>>
>not just going to the store to buy your marijuana
Don't tell me you live in a shitty state where it's still illegal
>>
>>39031119
Say "That sucks talk to you later" if he asks for more money rat him out to the cops. That'll teach him
>>
>>39031119

I'd just go "Ok?"
>>
>gram and a half
Why does he even give a shit? That's so little money that I wouldn't even bring it up if I were him.
>>
File: 1422096873768.jpg (76KB, 610x660px) Image search: [Google]
1422096873768.jpg
76KB, 610x660px
Hey ameribots, how would you go about finding weed in a town you just moved to?

Still too paranoid to darkweb
>>
>Actually replying to that.
Enjoy your police visit you tard.
>>
>>39031119
Tell him, no you actually fucked me over for a gram and a half, I have my own scale thanks for reminding me
>>
>>39035909
where do you work? most people smoke weed, just vaguely get to know people and they'll probably bring up weed first because most people are lame
>>
>>39035909
>walk outside
>sniff for weed
>ask black people
>ask hippy-looking people
>ask young dudes
>ask stoner-looking dudes
>ask the guy with the "hustle trees" hat
>wait for some kid to ask me to buy them a blunt
>just ask the dude who smelled like it at the store if he knows where to get it
>"Hey, I hate to be that sketchy guy, but do you know where I can get some weed?"
>have the money on you when you ask
>say you were looking for some if somebody asks you if you have weed

I'm sure there are smarter ways, but that works for me.
>>
>>39033942
How do you buy LSD from the darknet?
>>
>>39036437
>>39036437
The same way you buy any other drug off the darknet
>>
>>39036372
Give me a break lmao. If that were the case he would have said not to worry about paying him back, not leave it open ended like that. His intentions are completely in the air.
>>
File: 1498544491845.jpg (96KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1498544491845.jpg
96KB, 640x619px
>>39036463
>implying I know how to do that
I'll keep being retarded
>>
>>39035909
>smoking weed

Smoke some baking soda, weeb.
>>
>>39031119
"That's dope, thanks bruh"
>>
>>39034064
Anyone have experience ordering it in the US? Most of the sites I'm familiar with are located in Canada. Would it get caught going over the border?
>>
>Guess you'll double check next time, huh?
>>
>>39031119
Nothing, I had the exact same thing happen to me and the dude gave me like a whole extra quarter almost.
>>
kys junkie
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.