[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UGLY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1473601666684.jpg (57KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
1473601666684.jpg
57KB, 604x377px
I have acne scars and I'm fat. I already know i'm never going to get a girlfriend let a lone a wife. My family bloodline dies with me. Thousand of years on evolution and passing down genes for all of it to die with me. How the fuck am I suppose to live on?
>>
>>39030367
There are creams for acne scars but they take a couple weeks if they work for you at all. /fit/ can help with the fat issue, if you work off more calories than you take in you should start losing weight. As for the girlfriend thing, if any of us knew how to get them we wouldn't be here.
>>
>>39030404
I'm sure even if I lost weight my acne scars would put them away doesn't help i also have moles on my face
>>
>>39030432
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Moles-on-Your-Face
Not sure how much any of this will help, but it can't hurt to try. Don't give up anon.
>>
>>39030432
Someone else actually suffers the same problem I do? My face is fucked with the two of them. Unlike you I'm not fat but it doesn't make a difference. As long as you have an ugly face people will hate you.
>>
>>39030564
Yeah I have acne scars around my cheeks and some on the side and it's weird patches of hair don't grow there so when i don't have for a couple days it looks weird. Also doesn't help I have this huge disgusting mole on my face. I swear if I didn't have these two things I would be a 5/10 and if I probably lost weight probably 6/10 but right now i'm a 1
>>
Yes thousands of years of being farmers, slaves, poor literal no one's in some shitty village
>>
>>39030604
Iktf. I have multiple moles and scarring all down each side of my face. It makes me a 2 at best and most likely a 1.
>>
>>39030683
I bet if I got this mole removed and lost some weight I could be a 4 since acne scars would still be there
>>
>>39030367
you do what all ugly men do. you work, grow enough financial muscle and provide for +30 ex-roastie to become your womb.
>>
>>39030829
Except I'm from the new generation who are neets with zero way to get a job
>>
Post a pic of give us an idea of how to help
>>
I also have acne scars. A dog bit my face but my acne scars are so bad it just looks like more acne scars.
>>
Try derma needling or fraxel laser. I've seen amazing results.
>>
Also a good skin care brand would be bioelements, I love their gentle skin cleanser and their exfoliator maybe get a retinol, vitamin c and a hyaluronic acid serum.
>>
I'm in the same boat.
At least I was, I'm not fat any more.
Still have acne and scarring though.

By the way, if you are significantly overweight, your body is unlikely to ever look normal even if you do lose weight.
>>
>acne scars

Would you consider saving up for pixel treatment?
I also heard that there are certain chemical peels that help with scars.
>>
>>39030966
>>39031605
>tfw a poor neet that will never be able to afford thousands in surgeries
>>
>>39031645
>thousands

You could probably get a pixel treatment for $600 or a chemical peel for as low as $120
>>
>>39031805
Still more than I have, not accounting for general dermatologist fees and consultations before treatment.
>>
>>39030367
Just keep in mind that people more fit to live in this world than you are gonna procreate so at least humanity is in good hands. Your death is essential for the survival of the human race
>>
File: IhIgE.jpg (453KB, 810x4757px) Image search: [Google]
IhIgE.jpg
453KB, 810x4757px
Guys...

Go to the gym. Consistently. Get fit. It will change your life for the better. This isn't a discussion, it will.

If your life is this shitty, why not just go to the gym? What do you have to lose?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.