[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

***Christian General Thread***

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 43

File: christ.jpg (146KB, 840x525px) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
146KB, 840x525px
>What is the gospel?
The gospel is the message that Jesus Christ, who although existed in the very form of God, did not consider that equality something to be held onto and chose to leave that heavenly place, enter into his own creation and die for the sins of his people. But guess what he rose on the third day because death could not hold its grip on the blessed son of God and when you are resurrected on the day of judgement the same spirit that raised Christ from the dead will also be the same spirit that raised you on the last day.

>How to enter heaven
One enters into heaven through faith alone, for Christ had already died for our sins and so what could we possibly add on to that? Are we to say that the blood of Christ is not sufficient and we are to add onto that? No, his blood cleansed us of sin and to be cleansed of your sins you first must believe and Christ will do the rest.

I invite Christians, agnostics, atheists and everything in between, that includes people of other faith, to discuss Christianity and learn more about the largest religion in the world. God bless! I the past I have tried to appeal to nonbelievers by kinda white washing but now, none of that but also be prepared because you might not get the answers you like although they might be true. I have also created a discord server which is mainly for Christians and non-believers looking for a discussion. It's not really meant for debates but those can also allowed, but if you do cause trouble, you will be removed from the server.
>.gg/AyQfdQW

Thread: XXV

Cont of: >>38709041
>>
>>39028381
If I burned all religious books/scripts,, and waited 100 years, your religion would cease 2 exist.

Without a Bible, religion doesn't exist. A child who hasn't been brainwashed/indoctrinated can't just walk outside and see God. Whereas if I removed all traces of scientific research/knowledge, it would be rediscovered because it's objective/real.

Humans 1. Fairytales 0.
>>
>>39028580
This is in fact wrong. All humans are made to have the natural inclination to believe in God, and there is multiple evidence for this. Also, when you say "If I burned all religious books/scripts" just know that, that would never happen. God protects and preserves his word, and he would never let it leave. Just imagine all of the years the bible has been out there. Just imagine in the 1000's of years the bible was put in circulation and despite this, it was still not corrupt. Look at the Leviticus scrolls that were recently deciphered dating from before the birth of Jesus and still they matched what the OT today says.

>http://www.antiquities.org.il/article_eng.aspx?sec_id=25&subj_id=240&id=4134

Gods grace and power protects his word, and something like that would never happen!
>>
shameless self bump. oringe
>>
>>39029222
nice trips!!! seems as if god wills it
>>
>>39029424
I guess so. Also, since you're here if there are any questions you have, feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities.
>>
File: 1440629419826.jpg (389KB, 1299x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1440629419826.jpg
389KB, 1299x1052px
>>39028381
Is the rapture going to happen soon so I can live in the apocalypse and fight demons while hiding from homicidal angels?
>>
Question for OP, how do I become a Roman Catholic and join a church. Also what books in the bible should I focus on? I've already read genesis
>>
>>39029524
I'm not a Roman catholic, and I recommend you also don't become one. I would suggest just reading the gospel of John. It's a nice and short gospel, and I'm sure you enjoy it.

But still stay away from the Catholic church.
>>
>>39029592
Whytho Mr Christanon?
>>
Yet another shitty thread on R9K. Fuck off and take the lgbt shit along with you please.
>>
>>39029516
I think you're mistaken as to who will happen during the rapture. All will stand before the throne of God and will have to have their deeds done in the flesh judged. And if Jesus isn't there to intercede for you then you're in for a bad time.
>>
>>39028381
>faith alone

LMA fucking O
M
A
O

You aren't Christian, you're a heretic unless you join the Apostilic Church of Christ.

Suppose then, that "faith alone" saves you. It is LITERALLY never in the the Bible faith alone saves you.

However Apostole James himself writes that it is BOTH faith and works that save you.

please leave heretic, you will only confuse already confused souls.
>>
>>39029657
Sorry, if there are any questions you have, feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities.
>>
>>39028580
And, if humanity endures, the same values found within the Bible would emerge again in a new form.
>>
>>39029677
Read Ephesians 2:8-9

>For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
>>
Yes I do have a question. Why must you ruin this board with your bloody religious shit? We have /x/ for a reason. Leave you halfwit.
>>
>>39029660
What about the battle between heaven and hell?

A lot of people are looking forward to this.
>>
>>39029677
Cut the cussing, friend.

One speaks from what fills his heart.
>>
>>39029649
They have corrupted the bible. They have to change the God centred bible into a man centred one and have exalted humans to a status almost equal to that of a god. IE Mary.

>>39029766
Becuase it's fiction.
>>
And also I may not be religious, but it goes without saying the orthodox church is what your god established. Filthy nigger protestant.
>>
>>39029766
Auutism.
>>
>>39029773
There is no battle. Who can even reach the feet of God even to dare battle him? On that day all demons and the sinful will be cast away from God.

>>39029809
What's wrong with reformed theology?
>>
>>39029763
James 2:24

You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

Being saved by grace isn't the same thing as being saved by faith. Grace is being in a state of grace in which one is, as in being in a favorable view unto God, IE prayer, charity, actions, etc.

>>39029801
OK :)

>>39029808
False.
Mary is not on par with God, however she is special, as she was the Mother of Our Savior and not just some random woman.

>>39029773
The 2nd coming of Christ is coming, however there is no Rapture.
>>
>>39029853
>Who can even reach the feet of God even to dare battle him?
Globalists.
>>
>>39028381
I was raised christian but essentially disowned because I'm a lesbian. Where does that leave me?
>>
File: IMG_7496.jpg (195KB, 1242x1598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7496.jpg
195KB, 1242x1598px
Did someone say MARANITOS!???!!?!!?!!
>>
File: shariah.jpg (63KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shariah.jpg
63KB, 819x1024px
fuck off kafirs
>>
File: tAG_160896.jpg (78KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
tAG_160896.jpg
78KB, 600x860px
>>39029889
Are you activeley living a sodomite lifestyle?
if so stop.

you can easily let go of this temptation, it is unnatural. We aren't meant to live immoral lives as beasts, but rather children of God.
>>
File: IMG_7497.jpg (340KB, 1242x1814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7497.jpg
340KB, 1242x1814px
>one true faith

Suck my bbc white bois
>>
FUCK OFF MY BOARD PEE PEE POO POO
>>
>>39029853
That's just boring. That's like Superman boring.

Surely, once we're all blasted away from god, the demons are going to run amok across the Earth. And maybe some decent angels will come to help us.
>>
File: IMG_7498.jpg (220KB, 1220x805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7498.jpg
220KB, 1220x805px
I want this desu, I'm never gunna fuck a girl so may as well
>>
>>39029865
>You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.
Please don't cherry pick, please. James is not dealing with how someone becomes justified but rather how one is "declared" justified.

He also, later on, goes to say:

>But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.James 2:18

Here he admits that the faith he has is the source his deeds since man cannot do good before God.

>All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind, our sins sweep us away.
Isaiah 64:6

But also James give the example of Abraham, who was a previously justified individual in Genesis 15, but then, later on, was openly "declared to be justified" in Genesis 22.

>Mary is not on par with God. However, she is special, as she was the Mother of Our Savior and not just some random woman.
Nope, building statues and bowing down to them is idol worship.
>>
File: herpes.jpg (12KB, 250x153px) Image search: [Google]
herpes.jpg
12KB, 250x153px
>>39029988
>that sore on the bottom left bbc
>>
File: IMG_7472.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7472.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I need someone to help me here yo. I don't know how to fix this
>>
>>39029889
First off I would just like to say that God loves you and desires for you to be saved.

>who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:4

But that does not mean you can do what you want. Understand that God had a purpose in creating you and you must follow that. You're a lesbian and yes you are a sinner but so am I. I sin to and need to repent just as much as you but just remember if you truly believe in God then your sins will be forgiven!

>because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:9
>>
>>39030088
What's the problem?

>>39029955
Jesus Christ is lord!
>>
File: IMG_7249.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7249.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
Niggers are shit, human shit
>>
Jesus was a muslim you kaffir>>39030146
>>
>>39030166
Please, no racism!

>>39030181
Prove it.
>>
>>39030146
I threw up n took a shit in the tub then i pee in the drain thinking it would help but it kinda did but now the shit n vomit are coming out HELP!!!!!
>>
File: 3168465139.jpg (156KB, 769x1087px) Image search: [Google]
3168465139.jpg
156KB, 769x1087px
>>39030047
you yourself have written it in your own verse

"I will show you my faith by my works"

he is clearly saying that both his faith and his works work together as one. They are both needed for salvation.

Christ Himself tells Mary Magdalene "go and sin no more"

if it had been "faith alone" that saved her, then she would've completely kept on being an adultress. However, she ceased that life and followed Christ.

In our fallen nature, yes we aren't perfect and stumble and fall, however we must strive to do the same.

If someone is a complete degenerate but utters the words "Christ is Lord" it does not suffice. A drug user cannot be saved being a drug user but still believing in Christ. One must but forward actions that our faith instructs us to do so.
>>
File: 1.jpg (20KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20KB, 852x480px
the cross of Crucifixion
>>
File: IMG_7499.jpg (239KB, 1242x1730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7499.jpg
239KB, 1242x1730px
White cock is best cock

Like my status ayy lmao
>>
>>39029974
I'm a lesbian. I can't sodomise anyone, period. But the attraction is innate, and something I do not feel towards men.
>>39030125
>You're a lesbian and yes you are a sinner but so am I. I sin to and need to repent just as much as you but just remember if you truly believe in God then your sins will be forgiven!
So what, I have to live without love in my life? That sounds awful.
>>
>>39030240
Why does this turn me on desu!
Am I.... the gay? OP save me with your man titties
>>
>tfw struggling between my faith and traps
help me
>>
There is no such thing as God. We are sentient ashes floating through the void who will eventually collapse into nothingness due to heat death. Enjoy living your life hamstrung bu contradictory moralizing only to realize before you die that you never really lived at all.
>>
File: 64132132XYZ.jpg (298KB, 540x723px) Image search: [Google]
64132132XYZ.jpg
298KB, 540x723px
>>39030239
>>39030268

Sodomy is the unnatural homosexual attraction.
If you don't feel anything towards men, analyze why that is. and try and solve this problem

>So what, I have to live without love in my life?
"Love" is a word thrown around and perverted by people to reinforce their hedonistic ways.

Is unhindered sexual activity "love"? Is jumping from relationship to relationship "love"? Is being with someone solely for prideful or selfish reasons "love"? of course not.

Love comes from Christ and within yourself. Attraction to the same sex isn't love, it is an unnatural attraction that brings nothing.

It is the same thing with me as a man. If I only have sex with women and date women and have sex and jump to the next, rinse and repeat, I am guilty of the same sin as you.

We are not beasts, we are meant for something greater.

You can live with love, but true love, with yourself and most importantly with Christ and His Church
>>
>>39028703
Yeah its just they are inclined to believe in the wrong ones because "its just a prank bro". :^)
>>
File: IMG_0253.jpg (52KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
52KB, 500x707px
>>39030337
Forgot my picture
Origigonol
>>
>>39030212
>"I will show you my faith by my works.here"
I will give the evidence of my faith by my works. Here he is dealing with the fruits of faith, which if are not present then give a sign of a false faith.

>he is clearly saying that both his faith and his works work together as one.
Nope, it does not say that. Just that one proves the other. Not that both are needed for salvation.

>Christ Himself tells Mary Magdalene "go and sin no more."
As Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers this more specifically means "more exactly, and be no longer a sinner." These were words of mercy. Of course, she still sinned like the rest of us. Even after the forgiveness of Abraham in Genesis 15 he still occasionally sinned. But remember we are all commanded not to sin since this is what has been prescribed to us but thanks to the atoning work of christ on the cross we are saved by faith alone apart from wroks.

>If someone is a complete degenerate but utters the words "Christ is Lord" it does not suffice.
it shows that they haven't truly been saved.

>For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9
>>
>>39030353
>Sodomy is the unnatural homosexual attraction.
Sodomy is literally butt sex.
>If you don't feel anything towards men, analyze why that is. and try and solve this problem
Because I am turned off completely by penises, muscles and masculinity? There's no analysis, it's my body's reaction.
>Love comes from Christ and within yourself. Attraction to the same sex isn't love, it is an unnatural attraction that brings nothing.
It is most certainly love. I love my girlfriend with all of my heart, she brings me such joy it's unmeasureable. It's not just sex, it's the mundane things about her that I find wonderful. I don't just fuck around- I'm in a committed relationship and have been for three years.
>>
>>39030268
>So what, I have to live without love in my life? That sounds awful.
Now you're implying that we were put on this earth to do what we want and just party it up. But this isn't. I get the sense that you feel as though that God is bullying you and specifically targeting you. But remember I just as much as you need to repent.

>>39030374
>they are inclined to believe in the wrong ones because "it's just a prank bro". :^)
No, they're inclined to believe in a creator.
>>
Why would I, as a woman, join a church that actively pushes me into a subordinate and powerless role in regard to men? And I'm not just levelling this at christianity, all faiths do this.
I'm not a feminist, but I do believe in my own autonomy and right to self determinism as a human.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Hi! Trans here!

I respect people who practice religion but fuck the Holy Bible. Jesus was murdered by the creation of his father's idiocracy.

Please reflect:
"A God repulsed by the miserable humanity He created in His own image? I will not be shackled by the failures of your God. The only blasphemy is to wallow in insignificance. I have taken refuse of your God's failures and I have triumphed."
>>
File: the-creation-of-adam.jpg (180KB, 1100x488px) Image search: [Google]
the-creation-of-adam.jpg
180KB, 1100x488px
Am I the only who likes Religious pictures? I always found them fascinating and how the artists draw the halos as a 2 dimensional circle around the Holiness heads. I don't see how people can hate religion when they give us cool imagery like this.
>>
>>39030459
>Now you're implying that we were put on this earth to do what we want and just party it up.
I don't want to party it up. I want a committed monogamous relationship with someone I love.
>I get the sense that you feel as though that God is bullying you and specifically targeting you.
Well yes, is he not? Why would I be made in such a way as I can either be alone my whole life or go to heaven, when others do not have this choice? Seems to me he dealt all gay folks a rough hand.
> But remember I just as much as you need to repent
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>39030479
They're pretty. I like them too, but I think similar paintings (such as the painting of The School of Athens by Raphael) can come about without religion.
>>
>>39030449
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sodomy

anal OR oral copulation with a member of the SAME or opposite sex

if you are actively in a same sex "relationship" you are a sodomite. period.

it is your body's reaction because of a stimuli that has conditioned you this way, whether it happened as a child or later. but one cannot naturally be degenerate, it is something we choose.

>>39030379
>it shows that they haven't truly been saved.
according to your "faith alone" logic then they are. as you're saying only faith in Christ suffices.

Works don't EARN you heaven, but they are what does keep you in a state of grace, which is necessary for salvation, as these works COME FROM faith in Christ.

>>39030473
What is empowering about NSA sexual encounters?
What is empowering and liberating with choosing actions which appeal to your basic bestial desires?

Nothing. Free Will is a test. However, chossing to do what is right and what is true is true freedom.

most people assosiate freedom with the "freedom" to do wrong, but being a slave to vices doesn't make you free.
>>
>>39030566
>it is your body's reaction because of a stimuli that has conditioned you this way, whether it happened as a child or later. but one cannot naturally be degenerate, it is something we choose.
Nothing happened to me as a child. My family was christian and traditional, and all my siblings are straight. I did NOT choose this. I am simply completely unaroused by men.
>>
>>39030566
>What is empowering about NSA sexual encounters?
>What is empowering and liberating with choosing actions which appeal to your basic bestial desires?
You're conflating my rejection of being a subordinate, inferior wife under a patriarchal (literal definition of the word) God with wanting to be a degenerate whore.
I'm not. I'm still a virgin and don't engage in drugs, alcohol or anything similar. I do however want to work and be an equal to my partner.
>>
>not realizing that hitler was an avatar of god

I pity those who still follow Christianity, the instrument of Jewish control over religious goyim.
>>
File: 1416272593728.png (373KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
1416272593728.png
373KB, 830x974px
>>39030606
>I do however want to work and be an equal to my partner.
then go ahead. Mary, Queen of Heaven, was a great example of this. She was not subordinate to Joseph, and only was subordinate to God, as we all are, not just women.

so there is nothing wrong with your desire, however women have their own unique role in the family, as do men. Each have their seperate duties, not one less than the other.

Where do you get the idea you must be completely submissive?

>>39030622
>literally you
>>
>>39030660
>Where do you get the idea you must be completely submissive?
From reading the bible itself and where a wife is supposed to submit to her husband, and he must be the head of the family and above her.
>>
File: image.png (92KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92KB, 500x340px
How retarded do you have to be to follow a Jewish dessert cult believing the Jewish master creates humans who will be eternally tortured but somehow "loves" them?
>>
>>39030475
>A God repulsed by the miserable humanity He created in His own image?
Yep, because of their actions.

>I will not be shackled by the failures of your God
How is God a failure in this case?

>>39030506
>I don't want to party it up. I want a committed monogamous relationship with someone I love.
But that love is sinful. It goes against the natural order of things since God created man for women and woman for man. But I've said this before, and I say it again. I just as much as you need to repent.

We are commanded to deny ourselves in the bible. Meaning go against our desires. It's not just you. This is what we are all commanded to do.

>Because I am turned off completely by penises, muscles and masculinity? There's no analysis; it's my body's reaction.
It is always celibacy. And I know what you're gonna say, but even straight men decide celibacy, but they don't complain because they know and truly love God and will do anything for the one they love.

>It is most certainly love. I love my girlfriend with all of my heart; she brings me such joy it's unmeasurable. It's not just sex; it's the mundane things about her that I find wonderful. I don't just fuck around- I'm in a committed relationship and have been for three years.
Then keep it celibate. But again this will be hard, and your sexual desires will sink in, and you will most likely fall back into sin.
>>
>>39028381
Do aborted babies go to heaven?
>>
are you ready to convert to islam yet?
>>
>>39030712
>Then keep it celibate. But again this will be hard, and your sexual desires will sink in, and you will most likely fall back into si
IT still means God hates me and wants me to have a miserable, cold, lonely life. So why should I follow and love someone who treats me like dirt?
>>
>>39030660
He was godly in every sense of the word. People and animals revered him. I wish I could shake his hand.
>>
>>39030566
>according to your "faith alone" logic than they are. as you're saying, only faith in Christ suffices.
Yes, theoretically but this would imply that after God has begun a good work in you, he then leaves you live that. But this isn;t the case. We are like a tree being planted and watered and gradually growing. God does not just save us then stop but guides us along the way.

>And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:6
>>
>>39030566
>Works don't EARN you heaven,
you believe in synergism, which is just as bad.

>but they are what does keep you in a state of grace
Nope, humans play no part in it but God alone.

>For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."
Romans 9:15
>>
>>39030677
You do realize the huge burden that comes with leading a family, not only well, but honorably and with honest work. Not only that but to defend them should the need arise.

You as a woman have your own unique role as a mother and care taker. Like I said, we both have our seperate duties given to us by God and by Nature itself.

That same verse tells the husband to love his wife as Christ loved the Church. You do realize Christ DIED for this? As such as a husband, it would be my duty to honor you, love you, and respect you in that same way.

don't cherry pick a verse that atheists feed you to say "see? pffft. Christians don't love women"

>>39030708
>you

>>39030749
You choose to be lonely. Fullness comes from God and yourself.

>>39030771
who?
>>
>>39030803
>You do realize the huge burden that comes with leading a family, not only well, but honorably and with honest work. Not only that but to defend them should the need arise.
But I don't see why I can't do it as well, nor why I should have no say in the running of the house and the leadership of the family. It is by definition subordinate, and I don't want to be lesser.
>you as a woman have your own unique role as a mother and care taker. Like I said, we both have our seperate duties given to us by God and by Nature itself.
And they are unequal and rigid, and, as I said, I want to work and provide as well as be a mother. The bible forbids this.
>That same verse tells the husband to love his wife as Christ loved the Church. You do realize Christ DIED for this? As such as a husband, it would be my duty to honor you, love you, and respect you in that same way.
Respect does not mean treat as equal. Being put on a podium of restrictive roles is completely abhorrent to me, and it is not a place of equality or fairness.
>don't cherry pick a verse that atheists feed you to say "see? pffft. Christians don't love women"
I don't think that the church hates women. I think the church restricts and controls women in a way I am not comfortable with.
>>
>>39030749
>IT still means God hates me and wants me to have a miserable
If God truly hated you, then he would have never died for your sins. He would have never wasted his time to come down and die on a cross for you. He is rather trying to save you. Once you enter heaven, you will be free from these feelings and desires since they're a result of the flesh and you will be free, Just remember that God is doing this to save you from a much worse place. Does a mother who tells her child not to overeat on sugar hurting her or caring for her?
>>
>>39030803
>You choose to be lonely. Fullness comes from God and yourself.
God forbids me the same kind of companionship that heterosexuals get. Therefore, he hates me- so why should I love him?
>>
>>39030735
No, I haven't even had a good reason as to why I should even entertain the thought.

>>39030729
Don't know.

>>39030708
>creates humans who will be eternally tortured but somehow "loves" them?
God does to torture anyone in hell of even send people there. We send ourselves to hell and hell is and because God isn't there.
>>
>>39030868
>If God truly hated you, then he would have never died for your sins.
Maybe he just doesn't like me. If he loved me, why would he not make me the way everyone else is? Why do I have the burden of homosexuality? How is his doing this "saving me" when he could have just made me like everyone else? Seems mighty unfair.
>>
>>39030911
Why do I have the burden of wanting to rob and kill people? Why won't God accept me for who I am?
>>
>>39030968
That's very different to an innate sexuality. Being murderous is something controllable, and you lose little by not engaging. I lose the chance of human companionship.
>>
All of this sounds like too much work just to get into heaven. Can god be killed by judicious application of space missiles with nuclear pumped xray laser warheads?
>>
File: 1417150700919.jpg (524KB, 674x867px) Image search: [Google]
1417150700919.jpg
524KB, 674x867px
>>39030873
and he forbids me from doing things that bring me pleasure such as masturbation and fornication with women. Pleasure does not mean happiness.

we all have a burden. some are harder than others but it is our own to take and conquer.

>>39030861
>But I don't see why I can't do it as well, nor why I should have no say in the running of the house and the leadership of the family. It is by definition subordinate, and I don't want to be lesser.

You do have a say. Why you think you don't is entirely in your head. The Man, is head of household and as such is expected to honor is natural duties of providing for you and taking care of you. If you also want to do that then fine. There is nothing stopping you.

>And they are unequal and rigid, and, as I said, I want to work and provide as well as be a mother. The bible forbids this.
no it doesn't. you can work and be a mother, but if your prioriy isn't your child, why even be a mother? why screw up this innocent child's mind and ealry life for your pursuit of a vain career?

>Respect does not mean treat as equal. Being put on a podium of restrictive roles is completely abhorrent to me, and it is not a place of equality or fairness.

Nature isn't fair or equal. We were created differently and for different purposes. We are equal in dignity, but not in our roles. You do not carry the burden of having to defend. You do not carry the burden of strength and protection as a man does, and I do not carry the burden of motherhood as you do.

we were created for different purposes and as such there is no point in me becoming feminized to be falsely equal to you and you to reject your femininity & embrace a false sense of masculinity to be more like me.

Love yourself & what you were made for.

>I don't think that the church hates women. I think the church restricts and controls women in a way I am not comfortable with.

these restrictions only exist within you because you want to do something that is contrary to your nature.
>>
>>39030988
No. God is omnipotent.
>>
>>39031039
Alright, what if you salt them with cobalt-60? Radiation can't be good for him.
>>
>>39031023
>these restrictions only exist within you because you want to do something that is contrary to your nature.
It's not "my" nature to be a submissive housewife. Maybe some women it is, but it's not for me.
>>
Im pretty sure im the second horseman of the apocalypse. What do i do now? I cant find my giant flaming sword.
>>
>>39030911
>Why do I have the burden of homosexuality?
All you have to do is believe, and your sins will be forgiven.

> if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans10:9

God is trying to save you. He doesn't want you to feel shackled by the law but rather free.

>If he loved me, why would he not make me the way everyone else is?
Also, God didn't make you like this. This is a result of the fall of man, but due to God's grace, God has made a way out. And if you just believe in him then you will be free. Also, I don't think you understand my point. Even if you were straight, you would still have a whole host of other sins to deal with. Are you really gonna try to stop the 99 other sins now that you have dealt with this one?

Christianity is about denying yourself. Even Christians aren't even allowed to look at a woman and lust after her. Imagine how hard that is. Christ is the answer, and if you just believe in him then the truth shall set you free

>and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32
>>
>>39030988
>too much work just to get into heaven.
How is faith alone too much work? It's just faith... alone.
>>
>>39031086
I need to save all my faith for getting into qt 2d girl heaven. If I spare a little for god I might not make it.
>>
What's the point of joining a religion that rigidly controls what I do as a woman when it could be the Muslims who have it right, or the Jews, or the Hindus, or Buddhists, or Jains or Sikhs? Why shouldn't I just choose the one with the least restrictions on me because of the gender I was born, and go with that?
>>
>>39031114
>What's the point of joining a religion that rigidly controls what I do as a woman when it could be the Muslims who have it right, or the Jews, or the Hindus, or Buddhists, or Jains or Sikhs?
What makes you think that those other religions give you more freedom?
>>
>>39031050
For this universe to have been created out of nothingness, God would have to be not limited by the boundaries of time and space. Therefore, we can make the assumption that radiation won't hurt him.
>>
File: 1501875665742.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501875665742.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
ITT: Edgelord atheists ask superficial/nonsense questions to try and make a fool of the OP but instead portray themselves as cringy middle-schoolers
>>
>>39031131
>What makes you think that those other religions give you more freedom?
I don't. But at least Buddhism is much more personal. I was merely pointing out that putting all these restrictions on myself is pointless when every other religion is also convinced that they have it right so I might go through all this suffering and have a horrible restricted life and go to hell anyway because the Jews were right all along.
>>
File: tm.jpg (665KB, 888x606px) Image search: [Google]
tm.jpg
665KB, 888x606px
>>39031063
Yes it is. As a woman nature intended a certain life for you.

suppose then that you follow a vain career, aquire money, men, luxury... what have you really accomplished?

are you truly free?

studies suggest that being a housewife and a mother generates the most happiness for a woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634473/The-job-makes-happiest-Housewife-Survey-finds-stay-home-mothers-satisfied-profession.html

stop going against your nature and embrace it's beauty :)

you think submission means being subservient to every whim your husband tells you, this is false.

You are due respect, love, and equal say in things of your marriage.

>>39030988
no it's not, it's just loving God and acting like you do. That's it.

>>39031086
>faith alone

pls stahp :^)

>>39031114
read what I have said in my other posts concerning a women's role

>>39031023
>>39030803
>>39030660
>>39030566

>>39031186
Divine Truth is not subject to your personal opinion.
>>
>>39031141
Well, back to the drawing board for me. Thanks for the help.
>>
File: 1502326323718.png (135KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502326323718.png
135KB, 250x250px
>>39031221
Please stop going under a religious label to promote your own agenda that does not relate to the bible in any way
>>
>>39031221
>pls stahp :^)
Why do you disagree with this bible based truth?
>>
>>39031221
>suppose then that you follow a vain career, aquire money, men, luxury... what have you really accomplished?
I want to do work that lends itself to my passions and make a difference in the world.
>studies suggest that being a housewife and a mother generates the most happiness for a woman.
But that's for women who choose it. I would be deeply unhappy.
>stop going against your nature and embrace it's beauty :)
It's not beautiful, it's depressing and limited.
>you think submission means being subservient to every whim your husband tells you, this is false.
What does it mean? Does it mean I get to choose what the family does, or at least discuss it as an equal with my partner? Do I get to have a say in where my children go to school, where we live, how we spend money? Do I get equal say in how our children are raised, what we do as a family etc,? Or is my say merely advisory, and his the final word?
>>
>>39031186
>But at least Buddhism is much more personal.
Is it so personal that they had the very creator of the universe come down in the form of his very own creation and, live among us and then die for our sins? It doesn't get any more personal than that.

> I was merely pointing out that putting all these restrictions on myself is pointless when every other religion is also convinced that they have it right
Yes, but has their religious figured died and come back from the dead and appeared to 500?
>>
>>39031286
I remember reading this somewhere, but a relationship is like a animal. The woman is the heart and the man is the head. If the animal had two heads, it would be a monster. Likewise with two hearts and no head.
>>
>>39031327
>Yes, but has their religious figured died and come back from the dead and appeared to 500?
No, but I don't believe that happened anyway.
>Is it so personal that they had the very creator of the universe come down in the form of his very own creation and, live among us and then die for our sins? It doesn't get any more personal than that.
The very notion of a creator is against buddhist scriptures- the aim is to pull yourself from the wheel by attaining enlightenment.
>>
>>39031335
>The woman is the heart and the man is the head. If the animal had two heads, it would be a monster. Likewise with two hearts and no head.
That does not answer any of my questions. Thank you for confirming that this religion is definitely not for me.
>>
>>39031063
>>39031186

I'll tell you why restrictions have always existed for women. It all starts with evolution.

For thousands of years,
conditions selected in favor of
women who enjoyed rape -
enjoyment of rape was fitness-
positive, because if you enjoyed
rape, you were more likely to
give in to rape, instead of
continuing to fight, which would
increase the probability of your
rapist/s killing you during the
process of your being raped.
Almost everything you see in
human behavior is derivative
from evolutionary pressures. Its
just natural. If you live in a world
wherein rape is quite common,
having the capacity to enjoy it
drastically increases your
likelihood of survival in the event
of a rape attempted upon you.
A few hundred years of that,
you'll have some rape-loving
cunts on your hands, and these
bitches were subject to
thousands of years of that
context.

(cont.)
>>
>>39031335
>>39031373
Also, I value my head over my emotions.
>>
File: 1418492074073.jpg (39KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
1418492074073.jpg
39KB, 426x640px
>>39031266
>The Church Christ Himself founded does not relate to the Bible
L M A O

>>39031267
Because of reasons I have already given you, there is no point in regurgitating if you keep spewing the same verses I already talked about

>>39031286
>I want to do work that lends itself to my passions and make a difference in the world.

then do it, but to want to be a mother, as you said and still pursue it is unfair to the child.

>It's not beautiful, it's depressing and limited.
Why do you hate yourself? Why are you disgusted by your natural self?
What is so wrong with loving your femininity?

Nothing. It is who you are.
Should I be disgusted with my nature as a man?
Be disgusted by having duties to defend and love my family? to put my life on the line for them? to be the first to defend my woman and my family's life?

What would my self hatred accomplish? Nothing.

As a woman you have a beautiful and unique role. It only makes you unhappy because you want to view it negatively.

>>39031391
As you should. Emotions are important, but Reason should dictate your life
>>
>>39031063
>>39031186
>>39031386

For every man that reproduced historically, at
least 2 women has reproduced. Going back further throughout history, it has been
much worse. 8,000 years ago, 17
women reproduced for every 1
man.
https://psmag.com/
environment/17-to-1-
reproductive-success
The Y chromosome is
"degenerate", which is to say that
it has rapidly shrunk in humans,
shedding the vast majority of its
chromosomes to leave only a
small number behind. This
means that human males have
undergone radical genetic
changes throughout the evolution
of our species.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
pmc/articles/PMC1692900/
Despite gains in women's
freedoms, financial success, self-
determination, independence,
and control over their own lives,
women are more miserable now
than they've ever been since we
started recording their subjective
well-being. Women are, by and
large, quite miserable by
historical standards. This is not
just a factor of social problems
across all of society(which have
lowered happiness across all
groups), but also in relation to
men, who have experienced
much lower effects.
http://www.nber.org/papers/
w14969
Women who are conservative are
significantly happier than women
who are liberal. Liberal women
are more often in egalitarian
relationships, and more likely to
focus on their careers.
Conservative women tend to
focus on family, raising children,
and tend to be more likely to take
on a relatively submissive role in
the family.
http://nypost.com/2013/12/27/
conservative-women-hold-
secret-to-happiness/
>>
>>39031354
The New Testament, especially the book of Luke, is pretty historically accurate. Therefore, we can say that Jesus coming back was certain. Also, the disciples died for the cause of Christianity. They were saddened at the thought of JC's death that they wasted their lives following him. It would take a *miracle* for them to give their lives following him post-crucifixion.
>>
>>39031386
Yeah, and we've moved beyond that to a more civilised world. This is why I'd never settle down with a religious man or a conservative one. They genuinely believe I enjoy rape and being submissive, and ignore that human social advancement has changed and controlled most of our animalistic impulses, as we have both a developed "thinking" brain and an "animal" brain.
>>
>>39031354
although i agree that buddhism and christianity are very similar in their goals to end suffering by living selflessly, christianity for me makes more sense as you rely on a heavenly figure to escape the sufferings of man while the former doesn't really give justification as to why one is able to achieve peace through themselves. (JUST my 2 cents on the matter)
>>
>>39031431
>>39031186
>>39031063

As far as I'm aware, no one
seems to want to make the
connection between these data
points. The degeneracy of the Y
chromosome is *directly* linked
to the degree to which female
reproductive success outclasses
male reproductive success. The
addition of new chromosomes
and variations is a slow process,
occurring due to random chance.
Most variations are detrimental,
and disappear as quickly as they
appeared. However, rapidly
changing circumstances can
cause a sudden narrowing of
genetic variation in a species.
This most often comes from
cataclysmic changes or ecological
disasters, but can also happen
due to conflict with another
species, or exposure to a disease
or famine.
Everything about the sexual
histories of men and women
paints a picture wherein men
were under *extreme* selective
pressure throughout recent
history. (cont.)
>>
>>39031444

>we've moved beyond that to a more civilised world.

Not for the XX chromosome, sorry sweaty.
>>
>>39031420
>Why do you hate yourself? Why are you disgusted by your natural self?
>What is so wrong with loving your femininity?
I'm naturally a mixture of feminine and masculine qualities, so I don't hate myself, I just don't want to be restricted to only some of my qualities. I'm confident and assertive, independant and disciplined, but am also empathic and kind and patient. I don't want to be only one half of who I am.
>As a woman you have a beautiful and unique role. It only makes you unhappy because you want to view it negatively.
It's because I want more than that. My characteristics are not solely those seen as "feminine" and thus, I don't desire solely feminine things.
>>
>>39031354
>No, but I don't believe that happened anyway.
It's a historical fact that has even been accepted by secular scholars.Although they say it was a mass hallucination, still many people saw the risen Jesus.

>The very notion of a creator is against Buddhist scriptures- the aim is to pull yourself from the wheel by attaining enlightenment.
Still not as personal. Check this out. In this world, we experience God's grace. When we laugh or enjoy a nice steak or even have that warm feeling in our stomach after we have had a nice talk with a loved one, that is God's grace. Even in this sinful world, God has made it so that we get to experience his grace. But do you know why heaven is so great? It's because it will be filled with the grace of God. The entire love and care God has for you will overwhelm you and you will live in eternal bliss. This will be an eternal place and outshine any other form of pleasure we might have on this earth.

>>39031420
>Because of reasons I have already given you, there is no point in regurgitating if you keep spewing the same verses I already talked about.

I refuted them all here: >>39029763 -here >>39030047 and here: >>39030379 also here then you just stopped: >>39030782
>>
>>39031470
>>39031186
>>39031063

The VAST majority of
men were unfit for reproduction,
and were removed from the gene
pool. The Y chromosome rapidly
degenerated because of this
intense selective pressure,
resulting in the small and highly
focused Y chromosome of today.
Moreso than any event in our
biological history, the advances in
technology, social progress, and
larger governments and
institutions have resulted in
extreme environmental shifts, to
which our base instincts are
incredibly poorly suited. Even
now, rising mental illness and
depression are merely symptoms
of a species thrust into a
situation it had not evolved for.
And this comes to the crux of our
issue. Even in the last few
hundred years, men have
remained under extreme
selective pressure. The genes
unfit for a modern society have
been rapidly removed, and the
fluctuations have focused men
towards the needs of the
present. Men are not perfectly
adapted. None of us are. But the
intense selective pressures mean
that the Y chromosome is subject
to more rapid changes and
adaptations.
Meanwhile, the X chromosome
changes much more slowly, as a
women is always useful for her
reproductive capabilities without
actually needing to produce
anything of value, or even be
adapted to her current situation.
Everything in our society shows
this. Give women equality and
freedom, and they become
miserable. Offer them
independence, and they become
lonely. Give them a career, and
they become despondent and
seek fleeting pleasures to give
their life meaning.
Women evolve significantly
slower than men. In time, we'll
all adapt to society, but for right
now the data shows that women
are unfit for the progress that
they have achieved.

(cont.)
>>
ITT reasons to not date a) religious freaks (>>39031420
>>39031327)
and b) /pol/tards and /r9k/ tier
>>39031386
>>39031431
>>39031498
Imagine having to write a poem on why you hate women.
>>
>>39031538
>>39031186
>>39031063

In truth, the
reason we had such incredible
scientific advancement in the last
thousand years has been because
of the repression of sexuality,
both male AND female. Female
sexuality is focused on acquiring
the strongest male, even if it
destroys group cohesion. This
hyperfocus on the top ultimately
leads to women drifting alone,
(despite being surrounded by
suitable males) acting contrary to
their own interests, and failing to
self-actualize in any meaningful
sense.
Our society will fail because of its
attempts to force equality if it
doesn't exist. If the left wished to
achieve true equality, women
would have to be held to the
same standards as men. Even
still, the evolutionary lagging make this a near impossibility.

And now you know why restrictions are put on women, but I doubt you'll read the entire posts.
>>
>>39031580
>And now you know why restrictions are put on women, but I doubt you'll read the entire posts.
Yeah, because you wrote it in a fucking stupid format that's unpleasant to read. If it's poetry you're after, you'll need much more eloquence, and if it's an essay, set it up better.
>>
>>39031552

>I'm only valuable as a sexual object

I'm glad you know your place :^)
>>
>>39031625
No, I have value as a member of society. But I do have self respect and wouldn't date any of these kinds of people.
>>
File: 2cool4u.png (54KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
2cool4u.png
54KB, 207x244px
>>39031619

>because you wrote it in a fucking stupid format that's unpleasant to read. If it's poetry you're after, you'll need much more eloquence, and if it's an essay, set it up better.

Not an argument.
>>
File: I-Will-Remind-Them.jpg (44KB, 736x568px) Image search: [Google]
I-Will-Remind-Them.jpg
44KB, 736x568px
>>39030459
Yeah but I guess its supposed really funny if a vast majority believe in all kinds of crazy made up Gods and are predamned
>>
File: il_fullxfull.898408978_p7wg.jpg (458KB, 1102x1500px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.898408978_p7wg.jpg
458KB, 1102x1500px
>>39031507
>It's because I want more than that. My characteristics are not solely those seen as "feminine" and thus, I don't desire solely feminine things.

And you should, but to shun your nature is futile as it is hardwired into your genetics and into your psychological mind, as it is in mine.

We both have the same qualities as humans, but understand that just as I can empathize and care for another, it is not my focus as a man, as yours isn't just pursuing a career.

It is not just "one half" it is your whole person. confidence, empathy, and kindness aren't masculine or feminine qualites, but human qualities. But the way we approach them is what is definded in our nature differently as men and women.

>>39031552
why am I a freak friend? :^)
It's not like I'm saying women are inferior as Muslims say they are
>>
>>39031663
>Not an argument.
I wasn't arguing. I was saying why I won't read the whole thing.
>>
>>39031651

>I'm a whore but I have self respect

*Yawn*
>>
>>39031673
>why am I a freak friend? :^)
>It's not like I'm saying women are inferior as Muslims say they are
You're utterly repugnant. You're only one step above /pol/ tier guys like this >>39031663
>>
File: 1423810130129.jpg (458KB, 1784x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1423810130129.jpg
458KB, 1784x1024px
>>39031731
>you are utterly repugnent
How so?
you can't throw around claims without providing reasons
>>
>>39031701
In truth, the
reason we had such incredible scientific advancement in the last thousand years has been because of the repression of sexuality, both male AND female. Female sexuality is focused on acquiring the strongest male, even if it
destroys group cohesion. This hyperfocus on the top ultimately leads to women drifting alone,
(despite being surrounded by suitable males) acting contrary to their own interests, and failing to self-actualize in any meaningful
sense. Our society will fail because of its
attempts to force equality if it doesn't exist. If the left wished to achieve true equality, women would have to be held to the same standards as men. Even still, the evolutionary lagging make this a near impossibility.
Formatted Properly (to the best of my abilities)
>>
>>39031713
Actually I'm more in line with the christian ideal in that. I'm a virgin, I don't touch drugs or booze. I'm studying to be a doctor and am well read and educated. That's why I have self respect.
>>
File: 21329393.png (213KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
21329393.png
213KB, 325x325px
>>39031701

>I was saying why I won't read the whole thing.

Good. You're only showing me how much of a brainlet you really are.
>>
>>39031760
wait nvm i'm bad at formatting
>>
>>39031759
>How so?
>you can't throw around claims without providing reasons
Because you are basically saying the same thing as the /pol/ tier guy, and dressing it up in religion. Rather than "you're inferior because you're a whore and your whole ancestry is made up of whores" you're saying "you're inferior because god made you so".
The end result is the same.
>>
>>39031759
Thanks for the pic. Will be saving it to my folder. Is that ok with you?
>>
>>39031774
>Good. You're only showing me how much of a brainlet you really are.
Ah yes, I'm a brainlet because I'm not going to read /pol/ poetry. Sure. I'm sure that your writings are worth my time.
>>
>>39031761

>I'm studying to be a doctor and am well read and educated.

sure. if it's on 4chan then it's obviously true.
>>
>>39031814

>I'm not going to read /pol/ poetry boo hoo

You're only proving my point even more.
>>
>>39031761
In any case if you have any more questions that what I have answered feel free to skyp me

[email protected]

>>39031792
I never said they were inferior

>>39031809
sure I guess.
make sure to save this one too :^)
>>
>>39031386
>>39031431
>>39031470
>>39031538
>>39031580
I admire your capacity for bait.
>>39031651
>>39031701
>>39031731
>>39031792
Honey, they're baiting you good and proper. We all know the men of 4chan are misogynist asses. Why are you bothering to engage? Just live your life, find a nice man or woman to settle down with, and live your life. Either a) they're trolls and they don't believe what they say and are wasting your time or b) they do believe it, and you'll never change your mind and you're wasting your time.
Go out and do something productive. Find a decent man. Learn an instrument. Read. study a language. Don't bother with them.
>>
File: 2192393848.jpg (55KB, 735x411px) Image search: [Google]
2192393848.jpg
55KB, 735x411px
>>39031761

>I'm studying to be a doctor and am well read and educated.
>argues like a 14 year old
>>
>>39031860
I have an honest question, why did you lay it out like that? She's right, it is hard to read.
>>
>>39031874
>That pic
You do know that sola Scriptura has actually been a positive thing and the Catholic church, in fact, has only infallibly interpreted a couple of bible passages. Also, when we look at when sola Scriptura is applied correctly, almost all people come to the same conclusion of faith alone and other reformed teachings.

Also, Peter wasn't the only person who was given the keys
>>
File: whatavirgin.png (104KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
whatavirgin.png
104KB, 276x230px
>>39031921
>>39031884

>being this desperate to lose your virginity
>>
>>39032017
>>being this desperate to lose your virginity
I >>39031884
am a lesbian and have already lost my virginity.
>>
File: 1429718539716.jpg (2MB, 1845x2331px) Image search: [Google]
1429718539716.jpg
2MB, 1845x2331px
>>39031994
>Sola Scriptura is found literally know where in the Bible
>But the Catholic Church is found in the Bible (Matthew 16:18)

>Also, Peter wasn't the only person who was given the keys

citation needed
>>
File: thisguyserious.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
thisguyserious.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
>>39032038

>roleplaying as a dyke after getting called out for being a virgin

thats kinda gay
>>
>>39028580
FIRST POST BEST POST

DELETE THREAD
>>
File: 1502508802151.png (222KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502508802151.png
222KB, 1800x1200px
>>39028381
nice try jews, but not on my board!
>>
>>39028381
how do christfags feel about sharing the same bed as hilter, mussolini and franco
>>
>>39032107
I'm a genuine lesbian you mong. I'm not looking for pussy in my comments, just saying that she's being a fucking idiot for engaging with /pol/tards.
>>
>>39032134
They weren't Christians. Also, how do you feel about sharing the same bed as Mao? He killed more people than the rest combined!
>>
>>39032169
mao literally did nothing wrong famines happened all the time in old china and he killed the corrupt aristocrats who drove the nation to ruin in the first place
>>
>>39032138
>I'm a genuine lesbian you mong

whatever virgin
>>
File: mudslimesBTFO.jpg (40KB, 720x796px) Image search: [Google]
mudslimesBTFO.jpg
40KB, 720x796px
>>39032121
>t. wrong image

nice try goat sodomite :^)
>>
>>39032134
Didn't Mussolini hate Christianity, or at least the Catholics?
>>
>>39032234
no, he didn't..
only Hitler somewhat did put clergy in camps
>>
>>39030803
Virgin vs Chad is a dead meme. Stop posting it.
>>
File: 1492346444583.jpg (128KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1492346444583.jpg
128KB, 1024x682px
>>39029222
God wills this thread
Bump
>>
>>39032900
stfu megavirgin. virgin vs chad will live on forever.
>>
>>39028381
Appointing sons and daughters to God is blasphemy. Christ was a prophet nothing more.
>>
>>39032209
>"virgin"
>11 wives

>actual virgin
>Chad

Have you suffered brain damage recently? Jesus is literally beta, he died for Stacy and Chad's sins.
>>
>>39033011
Not when you make renditions of it that completely miss the point of the original content.
The shit you're posting is on par with a reddit level of understanding of the meme. Probably where you grabbed the images from too.
>>
Unmoved mover
Atheists btfo
>>
>>39030868
Hey op wanna convert to islam now?
>>
>>39028381
Religion is gayyyyyyyyyyyy! go back to your caves
>>
>>39028703
Brother you've already lost me this early in the thread, I believe the proper Scripture-supported response is that IF (because it's possible) the Holy text disappeared from human civilization, He would send another messenger or give them to us once again.

I'm not aware of any verses that explicitly say that written recordings of the Bible will never disappear from the Earth. Are there any? I'm not saying there aren't, I just can't name them off the top of my head.
>>
>>39028580
>not realizing the bible was only put into writing hundreds of years after the death of JC
By your logic, christianity should have never got off the ground. This idea that some people (mostly Americans) have that christianity is just the bible is mental
>>
File: IMG_5662.jpg (92KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5662.jpg
92KB, 635x634px
You're being trolled hard, ChristAnon.

No one is taking you seriously. They're just posting gay-porn and shock inducing shit.
>>
>>39029865

look at these strange cultists with their exotic gowns worshipping a foreign deity
>>
>tfw the same guy posting this shitty Christian general is probably the same one posting trap threads and Loli threads

Kek
>>
File: 1431937317097.jpg (917KB, 1300x2496px) Image search: [Google]
1431937317097.jpg
917KB, 1300x2496px
>>39032209

mohamed is the biggest fucking chad in history. faced 12 years of pagan oppression, torture and executions until
finally he rallied an army fought back and then some. pork fart sniffing virgins hate him, say he was
"just killing people for heresey" or some shit
>>
>>39032121

>taxed the jews

By far the most Alpha shit ever.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.