[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris-Chan isn't as beta as we all thought. No hoverhand.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 7NPzcs4.jpg (236KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7NPzcs4.jpg
236KB, 900x1200px
Chris-Chan isn't as beta as we all thought. No hoverhand.
>>
>>39027476
So I'm a bit out of the loop here, but why does the Internet hate Chris-Chan so much?
>>
>>39027476
Ewww. Is that Doopie DoOver on the left?
>>39027487
He's gay.
>>
>>39027487
Why do you think we hate him?
>>
>>39027487
People don't generally "hate" Chris.
>>
>>39027499
>Ewww. Is that Doopie DoOver on the left?
No, dipshit.
>>
>>39027487
hes just kind of a dick desu
all kinds of people try to help him out and give him money but he never listens or goes out and buys fucking toys

on top of that hes recently turned into a sjw tranny so hes compounded how insufferable he already was

Its not really that hes an autist or whatever; I couldnt really care less wtf he does or is into.
>>
>>39027499
>Ewww. Is that Doopie DoOver on the left?
no come on m8 that girl is too old
>>
>>39027544
autist don't know how to people so they into toys instead.
>>
>>39027502
I don't even know anything about Chris aside from his name and that he's autistic, so I really have no clue here.
>>
>>39027544
yeah independent of his health problems he's proven himself to be a bad person. Although this was under the pressure of some people trolling him
>>
>>39027775
>he's proven himself to be a bad person
Think this is a bit extreme desu
>>
>>39027855
he pepper sprayed someone for no reason
>>
>>39027897
how did that happen again? something about gamestop right?
>>
who the fuck is this guy and why does he looks like james from avgn
>>
File: mqdefault-22.jpg (10KB, 320x180px)
mqdefault-22.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>39028033
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s You can learn more about him at 8ch (d0t) net/cow and at encyclopedia dramatica.
>>
>>39027476
who is the woman on the left?
>>
>>39027476
literally puke. what the fuck..
>>
>>39027897
No reason? The fuck are you on? Haven't you seen Sonic's arms? THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BLUE!!!
>>
>>39027487
It's not even hate anymore, it's more of an amalgamation of pity and mild disgust.
>>
>>39028308
kelly sheridan (judging by the name tag)
>>
>>39028033
>he looks like james from avgn

hahahahahaha top kek
>>
>>39027487
If you want the answer most people give on youtube it's that he uses tax payer money to buy ps4 games and legos.
Otherwise it's because his behavior could be described as a bit selfish. He shamelessly begs for money for his sick mother but spends it on toys. He ran over a man with his car once and thinks that he himself is the victim for being thrown in jail. There are many instances where Chris has blatantly gotten away with something just because he plays his autism card. Personally I don't hate him because I've never met him before, but I don't really respect him as a person.
>>
>>39028318
>Sega actually made a Sonic Boom episode with a Chris insert character and blue arms
Can a video game company be any more based
>>
>>39027476
He lacks the self awareness to be beta.
>>
I think when his parents die, we'll get something that could rival alantutorial (but it will be real).
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.