[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental hospital Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

File: pepe insane meme.png (147KB, 1260x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepe insane meme.png
147KB, 1260x720px
Have any robots here been to a mental hospital?? if yes what was your experience like?.
>>
bumping for general interest bump
>>
yes, suicide attempt. it was stupid and didn't help
>>
Im in an institute right now. Home for the weekend. Ama i guess
>>
>>39027219
Why is he still so smug when he's fucked

He's been sectioned
>>
>>39027717
>yes, suicide attempt. it was stupid and didn't help

They never do anon.
>>
>>39027747
>Im in an institute right now.

How are you posting here?.
>>
>>39027219
They really arent as special as some might think. It really depends on what kind of hospital you go to and which Illness you have. Its usually common for patients to freely roam around the hospital and even spend time with family and friends outside of it when the medical staff allows it. However, there are rooms that are called "Timeout Rooms". They're usually completly empty and have cushioned walls and floors, sometimes there also is a chair or a bed which is designed to keep the patient under control and protect him from himself. During my stay the room was never used, however I did witness how a former drugaddict who suffered from druginduced Psychosis got tied up to a bed in a normal room, so they could inject Antipsychotics (Probably Haloperidol) into his arm to calm him down as fast as possible. Other than that, my entire stay was rather uneventful, even though I shared a room with 2
Schizophrenics and a Bipolar guy. Sorry for my shitty english or grammar Issues, im not a native speaker.
>>
A friendly reminder that the other mental hospital threads are also located at >>>/x/
>>
>>39027826
>Time out room
>tfw been inside one

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>39027859

Nobody cares anon fuck off.
>>
>>39027822
Im home silly. They let me out for the weekend because im a good boy and a trustworthy patient
>>
Six times.

It's boring, overall. The therapy is like the middle school substitute teacher version of therapy. Most people there are on a complete power trip and will deprive you of stuff on a whim. You can easily get in trouble for questioning any part of it and get branded a troublemaker. I've had some scary experiences in there.

However, the other patients can be interesting and supportive and one might get access to a social worker to plan with for when you get out. And if you step down to a day program after, those are a little better, in my experience.
>>
>>39027923
>They let me out for the weekend because im a good boy and a trustworthy patient

Most hospitals dont do that.
>>
>>39027902
r9k and x have mental problems. You're welcome!
>>
>>39027939
>Six times.

Why?.
>>
>>39027219

Boring af and zero privacy (I once got to stay in a four person room). Been to hospitals for nine months combined and those have been the shittiest times in my life.
>>
>>39027944
I went out with my parents. Im also in Canada so it might work differently where you are. Im not a very serious case either, i might have either psychosis or OCD, whichever one it is ive been in hospital for 5 weeks now and they trust me enough to let me out
>>
It was mostly just me fucking with everyone else.

>get baked acted in Florida
>sign a sheet that says I'm "voluntarily committed"
devilish behavior begins
>refuse all antipsychotics and sedatives
>demand multivitamins and potassium
>smash nurse's face with paper cup full of water when i dont get my vitys
>stay up all night and pace around and scream while making night watch nervous
>never shower, smell like hell
>nurse keeps telling theyre gonna inject me with antipsychotics
>laugh and say "no youre not, voluntary has a right to refuse"
>she walks away red faced
>get put into isolation for being a pacing screaming autist
>they think i mind but really isolation means your own private room
>constantly take more then two snacks
>steal the tiny cereal boxes
>demand more comfy mental ward socks
3 days finally end
>get switched to involuntarily
>finally take medication, but make sure to throw water cup on ground after
>eventually stabilize and leave

Most fun I had in a while. Would recommend it.
>>
My mom though I was smoking spice for some stupid reason (wasn't. Just weed but she didn't know) got forcefully admitted. Tried to tell the docs me being there was a mistake, they ignored me and forced a shot on me that gave me an allergic reaction. I now have juvinal Parkinson's because of it, I do physical therapy and take painkillers. Plan on suing when I get the resources
>>
yes, it was fucking stupid both times.
the first time was for a suicide attempt, except it was pointless because i was already free for a week immediately after and did tourist shit before i was committed upon returning to the USA (it was a fucking weird situation)

the second time was years later and it only happened because a family member abused her professional contacts to have me forceably committed after i got too drunk one night. ill never speak to her again
>>
>>39027966
>Why?
>suicide attempt at 16
>suicide attempt at 19
>severe self-injury not hidden well enough
>thought I was ODing on recreational drugs and called 911, hospitalized for a supposed suicide attempt
>suicide attempt at 23
>sent back to inpatient from day program so insurance would cover residential treatment
>>
I was hospitalized twice. Ones for being homeless with anxious tremors and the other time after trying to kill myself.
Being hospitalized suppose to be relaxing and comfy but, It's not.
First you have to deal with the aggressive patients that might just lash out and try to step you with a pen. The creepy patients aren't so bad and just be smart enough not talk to the ones who will try to use you. Also, if you don't go to a pne with no exercising equipment it feel like a jail because, you can't work off the normal anxiety. All the places I been to felt like jails and not restful places to get my head back together but, I'm a poor person. I can imagine the ones for rich people has to be meditating.
>>
File: 1445801869438.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1445801869438.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>39027939
>However, the other patients can be interesting and supportive and one might get access to a social worker to plan with for when you get out. And if you step down to a day program after, those are a little better, in my experience.

Not from my experience back when i was in a mental hospital in early 2014 i just lived in there with a bunch of failed normies picking on me and bullying me and it was so boring in there i didn't do anything except sleep stay up until 3.. am and watch endless hours of anime on Cartoon Network sometimes those normies would try to take the tv remote away from me and i would throw it at them and reeeee at them a nigger also made fun of me for still being a virgin.
>>
I used to work as a psych doctor for a few months as part of my junior training. It was a pretty shit job, you end up seeing the same shit constantly and most people don't seem to get much better. I wouldn't be up for doing it as a career, I espeically wouldn't want to be a personality disorder expert because those patients are shit but they're the ones the psych doctors like working with the most for some reason.

>>39027944
>Most hospitals dont do that.
You can get voluntary psych admissions where you stay in an in-patient ward but are allowed to leave because you're not under section. Patients misintepret that as meaning they can go whenever they want though which isn't technically true but it ends up happening because it's less hassle that way. Even sectioned patients are allowed leave for periods of time.
>>
>>39028095
How come you keep trying to kill yourself and will you try again?
>>
Yeah, it's basically jail.
The whole time I just wanted to get out as soon as possible.
>>
Does anybody know if that shit stays on your record? I'd hate for some bitch to get mad at me at work and pull that shit up to my boss.
>>
>>39028244
>Yeah, it's basically jail.
>The whole time I just wanted to get out as soon as possible.

Same here
>>
>>39027219
Sometime I wish I actually was retarded because it would explain why I'm so shit at interracting with people
>>
>>39027970
>Boring af and zero privacy

I can confirm this i used the bathroom with a sex offender.
>>
>>39027219
I was hospitalized last year. Shit was not fun, mate.

Still, most of the people I met were nice to me and were pretty red-pilled about life, so that was good.
>>
>>39028182
Child abuse when younger and then beaten by boyfriend when older? I have screaming nightmares all the time, terrible self esteem, constantly afraid of being alone but scare people off.

Things have been a lot better since I stopped talking to my family, but it's still not a good sign that I regret the closest call with dying (attempt at 19) failing. So probably will happen again
>>
>>39028437
Have you tried meds and therapy? Just wondering desu. I might kill myself too.
>>
Have been in a few times. Some had better accommodations than others. The worst was a grey, depressive floor with nothing to do but huddle around the television along with arrogant doctors that would lie about your release date. Not recommended.
>>
>>39027219
I've been in once earlier this year actually, was just for saying some depressing shit to some lady my parents took me to see
Basically not much happened, most of the kids there were seemingly normal. Supposedly the other wings were worse (they were made up of females only while our wing was males only). The only thing that really happened was when a kid got pissed off and slammed a door super hard. Otherwise it was just dumb bullshit meeting/activities. At least we got tv/movies, and the best thing there was the general conversation when we had free time. We just fucked around and told stories. The place i went to was super tame compared to some ive heard of. Also there was an empty room with a chair that they would strap you to if you were out of control (no one got taken their in my time there to my knowledge) and if you were going really nuts they gave you the booty juice to knock you out.
>>
>>39028463
Yeah, I took a lot of psych meds for a long time, and I've been doing therapy since I was 12. Most of it wasn't any good because they were treating the wrong problems.

I was never treated as a case of child abuse because my mom was in constant contact with all my therapists, and the meds were treating symptoms which were mostly from environment (stress from other people) or physical illness (found out I had lupus after I started seeing regular doctors on my own).

Especially after inpatient, I kind of don't trust therapists any more but I still see one sometimes for a second opinion.
>>
I was in for cheese pizza
>>
>>39027219
Been numerous times. No internet. No access to the outside world. Bad food. Bad doctors. Bat shit insane people. Watched by a nurse 24/7, even while I was pissing/shitting/showering.

>>39027717
They're not supposed to help, they're just supposed to keep you from killing yourself.
>>
>>39029097
How do they handle this in there? Curious to know
>>
>>39027219
I went to one once. I was in and out in like 30 minutes so nothing really happened. All they did was ask me a bunch of questions about my history and goals. Then I left and a month later they told me I didn't get the attendant job I was applying for.
>>
>>39027219
I've been in twice for short term stays. Overall it was pretty cozy, and it was interesting to meet people who are just as fucked up as you are. The therapy was super campy and sort of bullshit and the lack of internet sucked, but I was only in there for around ten days each time so it was tolerable. A long term stay however probably sucks
>>
>>39029215
>How do they handle this in there? Curious to know

You usually end up getting castrated and they hook your genitals up to a machine to test what you get aroused by
>>
>>39029331
what the original fuck?

[/spoiler very original fuck /spoiler]
>>
>>39029331
Sounds painfull. Are you satisfied with what they did? What else do you think should have been done
>>
>>39028412
>red-pilled
My hospital was full of emo feminazis. Not fun in any way shape or form.
>>
>>39028677
be my suicide pact gf

w-we can bully each other to the dark void
>>
>>39029377
>Are you satisfied with what they did? What else do you think should have been done

I only let them do it because i dont want to act on my attraction i just wanna live my my life.
>>
I went into one for teenager when i was 16 because of depression, two times for 2 weeks each.
It was a good break from my home which was the main cause of my problems.
It was pretty nice because i was surrounded with broken teenagers which were just like me, i even found a gf there
however the doctors were trash (they weren't caring at all), and it did nothing to me beside making the relapse quite something when they released me.
>>
>>39027219
>Have any robots here been to a mental hospital??

A mental hospital is something for the wealthy, people seen fit to treat rather than restrain. Falling into the latter category, I spent time on a psychiatric wing of a hospital in the heart of Uptown territory.

It was a long time ago. Like all old men, isolated images are far more accessible to me than coherent stories. Age distills every narrative into archetypes.

There was a nurse's grimace of fearful disgust when I passed her, an image snatched from the corner of my eye. A stolen memory, one I have no right to, but precious precisely for that reason.

There were clowns both amusing and terrifying, such as the fellow who screamed at my shoes for nearly ten minutes, subjecting them to a litany of insults. After his rage was exhausted, his eyes welled with tears and he apologized. I assured him my footwear forgave him.

I recall the couples. The emaciated, middle-aged drug addict who forced an old man more than two decades her senior to hold her hand. Weeks before his personal midnight struck, he had been reduced to a doll by a woman who needed to pretend anyone, anything, loved her.

There was the pretty psychotic lady in the arms of the handsome drug addict. Adonis reigns even in Hell.

There was a fragile waif, a young woman with a bandage beneath her left eye. She was pale as moonlight; her pallid glow fading fast. I smiled at her and, to my shock, she returned the gesture. That was the only time a woman treated me with something other than revulsion. Regardless of how much time passes, how severely liquor clouds my skull, that moment won't be blotted out. I'll continue to dream of it long after I'm finished rotting in the grave.

A stint in a psychiatric ward is a pilgrimage to a temple sacred to Madness, Sickness and Death. Despite that, I don't regret it. Having never seen light in the World of the Living, I was fortunate enough to glimpse a spark down in the Land of the Dead.
>>
>>39027990
you sound like a dick, but lol
>>
>>39029640
That was probs where I ended up. They treat the patients like trash and have their way with them.
>>
>>39029528
I'd feel weird about it, anon. Believe it or not, I used to work at a suicide hotline.
>>
>>39029839
ohhh tell most fucked call you took anon, is there one that you knew was going to become anhero after the call?
>>
>>39029558
>however the doctors were trash

All doctors are trash.
>>
>>39029640

>A mental hospital is something for the wealthy, people seen fit to treat rather than restrain.

This.

In the US, you're sent to jail. Jails are where the mentally ill are kept unless they've done something like meet guys on Grindr and turn them into lunch meat...then you go to a combination mental hospital / prison.

Jail is shitty enough when you're sane, but crazy? Pure nightmare.
>>
>>39027219
went to a psych ward for a week at the age of 15 because I did a ton of acid in the span of 2 weeks from new years 2013 onward causing a 3 and a half month long episode of psychosis which got diagnosed as schizophrenia, making me think that everything onward was not real, that I was telepathic, and thinking that the creator of the universe was talking to me directly to name a few symptoms, was put on abilify and valium. I no longer take either and am no longer diagnosed as schizophrenic though Im not sure if anything going on right now is "real". There was a tranny in there that fell in love with me. other than that I wasn't allowed to watch tv because I was on a "low stimulation diet" it was a calm experience just deathly boring as fuck. At least I guess I can be one of the few people to say that going to the mental ward actually helped me.
>>
>>39030294
I was thinking the same, but i studied physiotherapy and with experience, i have to disagree
>>
>>39027219
boring, kinda scary, and overall a waste of time.

they don't help you and are basically a halfway house to jail

do your time and get out
>>
>>39029640
I'm cringing at how hard you're trying to seem deep and how much you're failing at it.

Talk like a normal human being, you fucking faggot!
>>
>>39027219
I'm a psych nurse who mostly works the alzheimer's/dementia unit, because many young psych patients are entitled little faggots who say they'll kill themselves just to get a vacation that their insurance covers and more of their addiction med of choice. The upside is that the effort floor is super fucking low as long as you make sure they're not fucking or trying to kill themselves. I get paid bank to sit on my ass and deny them medication when I float to that unit.
>>
>>39027219
I did some time at 18
Lot of cuties. Some negro apparently had been there for a long time for something he refused to talk about, but rumor has it he was kicked out of his island for it.
I had a roommate for a night, and then he went nuts and got sent to another ward, so I got my room back
I think I was the only straight guy there apart from the darkie. The others were gay and had been there a long time
Honestly the worst part of it all was my dad's look of disappointment when he came to see me. I really, really wish i could forget it
>>
>>39030716
>boring, kinda scary, and overall a waste of time.

Agreed
>>
File: 1444355455932.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1444355455932.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>39030825
>>39030825
>I'm a psych nurse who mostly works the alzheimer's/dementia unit

Get the fuck out normie.
>>
>>39030825
how the fuck do I get a job like this?
>>
>>39030825
Isn't it too depressive to be surrounded with old demential patients ?
>>
>>39027985
>it might work differently where you are

Im in the US.
>>
>>39031310
Nah, it's funny as fuck to prank those crazy old shitters.
>>
Been there as a patient and as a volunteer
It's just fucking depressing.
Most of the people there are under court orders because they tried to kill themselves and need observation.
Not fun
>>
How accurate was this movie?
>>
>>39030617
What do you mean by " Im not sure if anything going on right now is "real""
>>
I was sent to crosse point deaconess two tims in my life. Once a chuld and the other recently. The staff were caeing and nice and the other patients were nice aswell. Its always freezing in there so i always wore thuck pajamas. Food was horrible but im a picky eater to begin with.
>>
>>39032208

I like a cure for wellness better.
>>
>>39027219
id suspect that its even worse than staying home, most people that go by themselves need some attention/socialization
>>
>>39032208
Not accurate as of 2017's hospitals
>>
>>39027990
>>get switched to involuntarily
I didn't know that could happen
Shit's not logical
>>
File: XYIqWoB.gif (857KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
XYIqWoB.gif
857KB, 500x281px
>>39029839
You are a very interesting person desu.
I'd write a book about you
>>
>>39032281
I mean Im not sure if anyhting past new years is really me in an acid trip/psychosis/just a dream etc. or if every shitty thing going on in the world is actual reality that everyone who isn't me is also experiencing.
>>
>>39032634
like the matrix movie
>>
I've been to 3.

First one was a nightmare. It was an old hospital in a country town. They wouldn't let me call my family and let them know I was in the ward so I threw a seizure and got transferred for the night to the normal hospital where I asked a priest to call my mum for me. She got me transferred to my 2nd mental hospital which was a lot closer to her and a billion percent nicer. I stayed a month in each.

My last stint in a mental ward was a few months ago. This ward was fairly new and relaxed. I spent my birthday and 2 months there and feel better than I have felt in years.

My suggestion is to spend as much time out of your room in the common area as possible, the nurses and doctors pay close attention to that as an identifier of your mental state. If your ward won't allow electronic devices, make sure you bring lots of books to read.
>>
>>39032722

sounds painful you have my pity anon.
>>
For two weeks when I was 13. I had attempted suicide but my parents didn't know, they just put me in there because they couldn't handle me anymore and that's the only way to get mental health care in my country without spending years on a waiting list (isn't single payer healthcare great :^) )

Easily the worst experience of my life. I was only 13 so I hadn't spent so much as two nights apart from my parents before so it really just made everything worse. The doctors/nurses were patronizing as fuck (it was a children's hospital, I was in there with eight year olds who'd have legitimately terrifying violent outbursts), I'd do nothing but sit silently for days on end on my bed with the curtains drawn, the time crawled by. The first couple days I just cried and didn't stop, I honestly just felt isolated and even seeing other people there just made me feel even more isolated. It's made me even more scared to be left alone than ever, every time I go back to my apartment now after visiting my parents I almost get flashbacks to them leaving after visiting me at the hospital and knowing I'd have to go back to that isolation and nothingness.
>>
>>39032722
Dude that must have fucking sucked
>>
>>39027945
All of this site has mental problems
>>
>>39033266
I was there in a children's mental hospital when I was 7 years old. However, I wasn't there for violent outbursts.

Nevertheless, I was prescribed a hearty diet of Risperdol and Prozac... two drugs I'm not a fan of.
>>
>>39033329
I wasn't there for violent outbursts myself, that was the other inpatients. I was just there for depression.

I was on Prozac before that since I was 11, which was fucking awful. They switched me to Celexa and Risperidal during my stay, managed to get off the Risperidal pretty quick but still on the Celexa now, looking like I may finally get off it soon though which will be my first time not on meds in over 10 years
>>
>>39033474
damn, that's fucking sad, anon. I hope you succeed in getting off that shit.

I was taking Zoloft since I was at a mental hospital about a year and a half ago, which I weaned myself off on my own about a year ago.

However, with how things are going it looks like I might start taking it again very soon...
>>
>>39027990
Sounds like you belonged there, asshole.
>>
>>39028294
Yes, and you can forget about ever owning a gun if it was involuntary. But if you are already in the door with an employer they can't touch you just over that thanks to the americans with disabilities act.
>>
>>39032722
why were you there for months at a time?

i can't imagine being there for that long, day in day out, sitting in a common room watching tv, effectively doing nothing, going to bullshit classes, taking meds, etc

why?
>>
File: IMG_0143.jpg (596KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.jpg
596KB, 3264x2448px
Am currently in one, iin the Netherlands youre allowed a phone,
Been hospitalized for a year now. Pic related, blood writings on the wall (not mine)
>>
>>39029994
Sure, but the hardest ones to deal with weren't super exciting. Those were more like having a conversation with someone who you can tell is high-risk but they're smart enough to not let on, and as you talk to them you can feel them getting more and more detached from the conversation and distrustful of you and there's no way you know to resolve it.

Being repeatedly partyvanned myself makes me not want to call welfare checks on people for no reason, so I wouldn't unless I was legally obligated to do so, which requires more information than one might think.

My first call was a mentally disabled frequent caller literally screaming into my ear about various suicide methods, including jumping off a building with piano wire around his scrotum and how it'd be my fault. He ended up calling me a nigger so much I had to terminate the call. Crisis lines also get a lot of people calling up to fap as they tell elaborate, emotional diaper lover or cuckold stories.
>>
I've been to a residency for about 2 months when I was 12.
I don't remember what meds I was on back then. I was transferred from the elementary ward to the upper ward, I was surrounded by a bunch of crazies. I had my own room and everything. I was released when they realized they had nothing to do with me. I was the most sane person there, most of the kids there were there for suicide attempts, truancy, etc.
>>
>>39027219
My bathroom had a huge shit stain on the floor
10/10 better then the Ramada inn
>>
>>39033922
A year? Jesus, what do you have? If you don't mind me asking.
>>
File: 1502520542672.jpg (519KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502520542672.jpg
519KB, 1920x1080px
Ive been to 4 (all underage). 3 were short term residential and one was day-treatment, but i was mixed in with residential patients.
The youth residentials arent too shit. They had decent food and as long as you stayed quiet the staff wouldnt drag your ass to a room. Most of the people there were 7+/10 females in there for self harm/suicidal ideation/bipolar and the rest were either HFA/aspergers dudes or in for anger related shit.
The place i went to for day treatment was also a long term residential place (that i was supposed to go to as residential after short term #3 but my insurance decided to not pay for it) but offered day treatment programs too. Unlike the short term places, that one seemed to actually focus on therapy and actually helping people, rather then pumping them full of meds and huge generic group shit, then again i was only involved in the school program part.
I was in the class wtth other autists (actually the 2nd class with other autists, both classes would occasionally swap rooms for different subjects (this was school for me, my school district got tired of my shit and sent me there) so its was pretty chill and as long as you didnt cause issues you could do whatever (i was there for 3 years because fuck it and did pretty much nothing but watch youtube on a tablet i had). In fact i ended up being the super basic tech support for most of the campus because they had no regular it guy, even bringing in games for the shitty P4 dells they had making myself king of the autism squad and basically untouchable by other paitents.
The funnest thing to do there was to rile up one autist and then wait for a 2nd one to get triggered from the noise of the 1st one causing a cascade of REEEEEEE until they called for staff to drag them both out. Should have checked yourself before you wrecked yourself.

Fuck that was long.
>>
>>39034212
I would assume schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.
>>
>>39034212
Chronic severe depression with suicidal impulses I can't control
>>
>>39034069
>I've been to a residency for about 2 months when I was 12.

Was it scary at that age?.
>>
>>39027747
How is the food? When I went to a mental hospital the food was great.
>>
>>39035214
When i went the bread tasted like sand and most of the food was microwavable stuff.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.