[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given one week to fuck any girls you personally know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

You are given one week to fuck any girls you personally know as much as you want. However you can never have sex again afterwards.
Pros: Guranteed won't die a virgin. Sleep with girls you'd never have a chance with
Cons: You will know the ultimate in carnal pleasures but never get to experience it again. No chance of ever ascending from tfw no gf.
Would you do it?
>>
File: jack black red.png (128KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
jack black red.png
128KB, 435x419px
>>39017697
>girls you personally know
>>
What is so horrible about dying as a virgin? I wouldn't exactly call this board the epitome of dignity. Also, how would the girl react?
>>
>>39017697
>What is so horrible about dying as a virgin?
I wouldn't know I'm not a virgin cuck
>>
>>39017860
Meant to reply to this post, I've cucked myself
>>39017817
>>
>>39017697
>You are given one week to fuck any girls you personally know as much as you want.

This person wont mind the fucking
Will they hate me?
Can I spend the week fucking my ex/oneitis then kill myself on the last day?
>>
>>39017889
You can fuck whoever you want. During the week they will be fully into it, but afterwards will go back to how they were before. Won't try you for rape, will say/think it was a mistake if they talk about it (assuming they didn't want to beforehand).
>>
>>39017697
it depends. what's stopping me from having sex ever again?
>>
>>39017945
If you try to get naked with a girl your penis will just disappear and then come back when they leave. If you try oral or fingering you'll be transported to a nightmare realm where you're tortured around the clock for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>39017697
Guess I'm banging my mom then

can't wait desu
>>
A wizard has no use for such a bargain.
>>
File: endit.jpg (115KB, 891x960px) Image search: [Google]
endit.jpg
115KB, 891x960px
I don't know any girls personally so this doesn't make sense for me.
>>
>>39017697
Better week as a lion than lifetime as lamb etc.
>>
>any girls you personally know
Regardless of the age? What if it's illegal?
>>
>>39017697
lol time to impregnate literally every girl I know and ruin the gene pool
>>
File: IMG_1618.png (124KB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1618.png
124KB, 358x272px
>>39017697
Fuck every Stacy from high school.
>>
>>39017697
No because I'm already not a virgin and sex without emotional attachment is actually quite dull.
>>
File: 1502291223967.gif (298KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1502291223967.gif
298KB, 500x278px
If I can record it and she has to do any and all my fetishes then hell Yeah. Give me a week,my crush and a camera. I'll make myself fap materials for years and years. I really only crave sex when I'm out of fap material.
>>
File: IMG_2979.jpg (275KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2979.jpg
275KB, 1284x980px
>I get to fuck chubby older sister
>>
>No connection any girl in years.
What do you expect me to do OP? Fuck my sister.
Cause I might just as well
>>
>>39018736
This seems like the best course of action, although I wouldn't be able to enact most of my fetishes in just a weeks time
>>
>>39017697
>implying I'd ever get sex later anyway
Literally no downside
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.