[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here lives in a random nowhere shit hole? I happen to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1445530442864.png (24KB, 873x638px) Image search: [Google]
1445530442864.png
24KB, 873x638px
Who here lives in a random nowhere shit hole?
I happen to be in Arkansas which is 60% farmland, 40% houses inbetween forests.
>>
>that map
As an east coaster, thats bullshit made by an ignorant fuck.
>>
>>39016464
Toronto here famalam
Shit is comfy
>>
>>39016488
How the fuck is Toronto a nowhere shithole? I mean, Canada is a nowhere shithole nation, but Toronto is still your New York
>>
>>39016519
I live on a farm in the outskirts
>>
>>39016528
Ah, I guess that makes sense. Is there more disparity in Canada between City and rural, or is it like America where there's a pretty smooth gradient from Rural to suburban to Urban?
>>
>>39016478
Should just make weed and students the whole left coast
>>
Here in Mississippi we have an expression: "at least we're not California". Pretty based state if you avoid the poor/dark people.
>>
Winni-fucking-peg. The worst city.
>>
Texas here. Californians, New Englanders, and Mexicans have absolutely decimated the state. Austin is retarded liberal stronghold, San Antonio is little Mexico, Houston and Dallas are multicultural hellholes in the same vein as Los Angeles, and anything East of New Brunswick is Mexican occupied territory with a high amount of niggers sprinkled all about. Most real Texans have already fled to Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming. In the next 20 years there will be no traces left of the proud independent men that once lived here and it fills my heart with grief just thinking about it
>>
>>39016464
As a non american, i liked flagstaff arizona, parts of california and miami. The rest of tbe country was a bit of a depressing place to visit (except for fhe national parks, which are the best things you have)
>>
File: IMG_2041.png (75KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.png
75KB, 700x700px
One of the few notable people to come out of Cornfuck Racecar State had this quote and it sums up living here so damn well.
>>
>>39016464
I do but I actually like it. Pol Pot was right about city people. Fuck them.
>>
File: 1463428140316.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463428140316.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>39016464
I cant wait to move to the random nowhere Montana, and get the fuck out of normiefornia.

Hate the fucking city with a passion.
>>
Indiana reporting in, awful state, even Indianapolis is dead. Indiana is filled with generic stereotypical rust belt towns
>>
I live in Oregon
Help me
>>
>>39017059
>liked flagstaff
>calls the rest of the country depressing
Are you from london?
>>
>>39016464
I currently live in Central, but was born and raised in South-West Arkansas. I want to go back or move to Texas or Louisianna.
>>
File: 1500162726665.png (325KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500162726665.png
325KB, 750x750px
>lived in arkansas most my life
>move away
>mfw going outside and there's actually people other than spics
>>
>>39017709
Holy shit that must be nice.
The street I live on is essentially a service road so there is no neighborhood or any social activity outside my house. No point in going outside ever besides to clean the yard.
>>
You know I look at it, I'm a pretty lucky guy. I was born in the best country, in arguably the best state which is Texas, in arguably the best city *i won't say which city, but it's a large one, extremely diverse*. I could've been born anywhere else in the world but I was born in the most comfortable place, Texas. Thank god for Texas. We're the most stabilized in terms of economic, environment, and other things. Best part about it, whataburger and a lot of hot Latinas.
>>
>>39017807
Its either Austin or San Antonio.
>>
>>39016478
as an east coaster? more like a fucking jew.
>>
>>39016464
Minnesota is the comfiest place to be nowhere. I couldn't ask for a better environment.
>>
The only advantage of living in the middle of fucking nowhere is it can be super comfy if you let it be. Nobody will bother you unless you bother them first.
Besides that if you want to do things with people or find a date you are fucked royally.
>>
>>39016784
Ah, the murder capital of Canada! Congrats
>>
I live in a "city" of 18,000 in Upstate New York. It's alright, but I'm moving south ASAP. I don't mind living in a smaller city, but being right off of Lake Ontario makes winter a bitch.
>>
>>39016464
From my experiences so far, I'm probably the only person on 4chan who lives in the western half of Pennsylvania. The winters are harsh and the summers brutal. The small towns don't have much to do and are dominated by colleges or universities. Bigger towns are run-down and depressing. Pittsburgh and Erie are okay in terms of tourist attractions, but I wouldn't want to live there.
>>
I used to live in Kentucky in a random shithole and it wasn't so bad. I didn't go out much and had a friend so my life wasn't so different.

When my dad died I moved to California which, yes is filled with yuppie trash, but if you aren't social then you can avoid the normies and live a toptier comfy life in a fantastic climate with world class views.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.