[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things normies say that piss you off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 23

File: Screenshot_8.png (14KB, 835x100px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.png
14KB, 835x100px
ITT things normies say that piss you off the most.
>>
>>39015540
>"What do you mean you like being alone? People are social creatures! You just need to get out more."
>>
>>39015540
>why do you always want to talk about fishing and nothing else?

fuck you normalfags why do i even force my self to go to my wagecuck retail job and talk to you
>>
>>39015555
>>"What do you mean you like being alone? People are social creatures! You just need to get out more."

This couldn't be anymore false
>>
>>39015599
>why do i even force my self to go to my wagecuck retail job and talk to you

Just ignore them anon.
>>
>Stop being so sad all the time! Your life is great. You have a job and a roof over your head.
Thanks mom
>>
>>39015620

I fucking hate it when my parents say that shit because guess what it doesn't mean jack shit desu.
>>
>its just not worth helping some people
t. normie who thinks "stop being sad" qualifies as helping.
>>
>>39015680

It really doesn't to be honest.
>>
>>39015620
>>39015644

Then quit your jobs and live on the street ya twats
>>
>>39015555
If you liked being alone you wouldn't be here. Stop deceiving yourself with faulty justifications for why you're a social failure.
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (40KB, 854x854px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
40KB, 854x854px
>>39015540
"Lol, you're so funny"
STFU
STFU
STFU
STFU
IM NOT FUNNY
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
its a bad thing because they think of me as the "funny guy" more than anything else, and i feel like i have to try to meet their standards of comedy each time i talk to them to stay kind of accepted
i also dont know when im being funny, so i cant control when im funny, making me constantly scared that i wont meet the standard they hold for me since i cant control if i meet it
end my life now please
>>
>>39015540
>He hates everything, don't listen to him.
or
>Why are you so critical anon? Just enjoy things, turn off your brain.

I'm sorry for bursting your shallow "rainbows and ice cream" view of reality because life is shit.
>>
>>39015709
You're a normalfag, you know that?
>>
>>39015700
>Then quit your jobs and live on the street ya twats

STFU normie and GET OUT!!!.
>>
File: depression.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>>39015716
i sure hope ur right anon
everybody just makes fun of me for the lols, like im their punching bag
hopefully they see me as more...
>>
>>39015620
But your life is great, its your brain thats shit for making you depressed.
>>
>>39015709

I can relate anon when i am trying to make a point and be seriously about something especially when i am mad and the people around me all just laugh like im some comedy act makes just wanna kill them all in their sleep.
>>
File: 1501453438778.jpg (209KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501453438778.jpg
209KB, 1280x1024px
>>39015540
>there are a group of men who have been rejected and told their inadequate their whole lives
>sometimes this makes them turn to do horrible acts
>lets berate them further
>maybe that'll make them stop if we tell them to 'man up' again
I don't understand normie logic. Wouldn't the solution be compassion?
>>
>>39015701
huh.

Holy fuck good job completely moving the goal posts.

I'm not that anon but the reason I'm here has nothing to do with being "lonely", as a schizoid I prefer my solace, I don't like being depressed and futureless at 27, I can relate to people here, that doesn't mean I want to be surrounded by normalfags.
>>
File: comeonman....png (41KB, 277x280px) Image search: [Google]
comeonman....png
41KB, 277x280px
>>39015797
tell that to /r9k/
they see normie lives as sex filled to the point of where its meaningless, and that they have no real aspirations or goals
how would u feel if u had no purpose and relationships were meaningless?
why are u so mean to these people?
>>
>>39015797
>I don't understand normie logic. Wouldn't the solution be compassion?
Nope. In the wild alpha animals drive out beta and omega animals from the social and breeding circle only for them to die in isolation.
It's actually just a primal reaction from the normies part which isn't surprising considering how apelike a lot of normies are.
>>
File: p02n576b.jpg (41KB, 496x529px) Image search: [Google]
p02n576b.jpg
41KB, 496x529px
Jesus
I sure do love the banks these days
Such wonderful robotic tellers all over the cittys
Its ok
Hackers and?middleware
Modders and class?warfare
Team up to end all welfare
>>
>>39015838
>In the wild alpha animals drive out beta and omega animals from the social and breeding circle only for them to die in isolation

Pretty sure that was proven false.
>>
>loving normie shows like stranger things, r&m, etc.
That shit drives me crazy.
>>
File: 30d284a23-1.jpg (14KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
30d284a23-1.jpg
14KB, 480x268px
>>39015709
>"Lol, you're so funny"
>STFU
>STFU
>STFU
>STFU
>IM NOT FUNNY
>STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
>STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>39015540
>>39015555
>>39015606
>>39015620
>>39015680
>>39015710
>>39015955
It's true though.

>>39015999
My girlfriend and I watch both of these.
>>
>>39016332
>My girlfriend

GET OUT NORMIE!!!.
>>
>>39016443
>be a robot in every other way
>shit childhood
>poor
>diagnosed anxiety and depression but don't take meds
>haven't had any real life friends in 13 years
>have had about 5 online friends in that time
>manage to get girlfriends through luck
>REEEEE NORMIE GET OUT
Why anon? Why are you so mean?
>>
>>39016511

Your a shit failed normie get out.
>>
>>39016536
You're*

And you can't fail if you never tried so I'm still a robot.
>>
"Oh yea I love bubble tea"

That's not tea.
Oh and drinking starbucks bagged tea.
It fills me with rage!
>>
Everything. Theres not a single thing that could come out of a normalfags mouth that woulnd't piss me off.
>>
>>39015540
>It'll get better

It never did, it never will, stop lying to me, FUCKING STOP!
>>
>Can't you just enjoy something without criticizing it?

no sorry, if i think it's bad i'll tell them
>>
>>39015700
How did a chav accidentally manage to find this post, on this board, on this website? Do chavs even have computers?
>>
>>39015540
>Why don't you have a gf?
What answer could they possibly expect other than self criticism.
If you do give them an answer they say "don't say that, anon".
>>
>>39015599
i wish you worked with me none of my co-workers fish and i love fishing.
>>
"Smile it might never happen" What the fuck does this mean, and why do the thickest of people say it? I got so sick of people saying it I told a guy in a supermarket to get fucked and spat in his bananas

Utter cunt
>>
>>39016970
I've never heard this.
It sounds weird.
>>
>>39016998
>I've never heard this.
>It sounds weird.

I know right.
>>
>>39016511
Literally none of that matters anymore, fuck out of here with your girlfriend normie.
>>
>Ha, I would never cheat on you!
>>
>>39017091
But why does none of it matter, anon?
>>
>there is someone for everybody out there
Or
>you will find someone for you

I just fucking hate how normies try to hide the fact that having a successful romantic/sexual life as young man nowadays is almost impossible by adopting an overly optimistic view of every problem related to that
>>
>>39017347
>I just fucking hate how normies try to hide the fact that having a successful romantic/sexual life as young man nowadays is almost impossible by adopting an overly optimistic view of every problem related to that

I know right this pisses me off as well.
>>
>>39015540
>"dude just be a positive nihilist"
A normie I know keeps saying this but i dont think he understands nihilism
>>
>>39017347
>>39017405
There are literally 3.5 billion women on this planet. It is a statistical improbability that there isn't someone out there who is compatible with you.

Chances are you know this but are expecting some 7/10 will be interested in your 3/10 ass.
>>
>>39017451
i can not tell if this is bait or not
>>
File: delet.jpg (42KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
42KB, 500x376px
>>39017451
I may be fat and autistic but I'm not that ugly
>>
>BRO IT'S JUST A GAME CHILL!!
>BRO IT'S JUST A JOKE FUCKING CHILL!!
>UH WOW YOU'RE REALLY HARSHING MY VIBES HERE BRO
>>
>>39017463
>the truth is now bait

>>39017471
Then your chances just went up drastically. What's the problem?
>>
>>39017477
crippling anxiety and a self destructive method of completely shutting down my contact with them if I feel the spaghetti flow
>>
>>39017477
It's not the truth and you're a complete and utter idiot. Yes there are an even amount of men and women, but you're not thinking deeply enough. There are NOT an equal amount of men and women in our age range. Unless you are suggesting a 20 year old boy date a 60 year old woman it is impossible for everyone here to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>39017475
>>BRO IT'S JUST A GAME CHILL!!
>>BRO IT'S JUST A JOKE FUCKING CHILL!!
>>UH WOW YOU'RE REALLY HARSHING MY VIBES HERE BRO

Its just a prank bruh.
>>
>>39017494
And do you think it's just going to magically get better by itself? The only way to get better at dealing with those situations is by putting yourself in them. Practice on 1/10 girls until you have confidence to move up.

>>39017511
>he's trying to get autistic about it
>he starts getting picky
Either quit complaining or start settling.
>>
>>39017451
Of these:
>most of them children
>old women
>majority of non children already in a relationship
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (13KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
13KB, 600x515px
>You're such a great guy, I'm sure you'll find somebody
>Flirting though they have no intentions of dating you
I don't even care about sex. I just want someone to love me that isn't unconditionally obligated love
>>
Normie words I hate:
>Vibe
>Liiiit
>Bust my ass
>bro
>nigga
>dab
>get a life
>>
>>39017541
You're acting like this doesn't apply to men also. You're also forgetting that places like China massively skew world population in favour of men.

It's still a statistical improbability that someone doesn't exist for you. Just steal a girl from a dude. Only two of my girlfriends were single when I met them. Just tell her to leave her boyfriend for you.
>>
>>39017532
>Bro just date a 60 year old woman!
You'd rather make a complete and utter fool out of yourself than admit that you are wrong? This is just looking at things in terms of pure numbers, we're not even accounting for compatibility or probability. If we were to do that you'd see your analysis is myopic and simple minded. This is why people don't like you normalfags, because of your astounding arrogance. You're too low IQ to think beyond the most basic of levels, and charge into the discussion spouting off your stupid uninformed opinions.
>>
>>39015540
"Omg i'm so antisocial lol"
Then their phone fucking explodes with notifications from people
>>
>>39017582
>He thinks there aren't also old men
If you want to play the autism game there are approximately 1.3 billion women in the age group of 15-34.

But I'm starting to see why you're alone and you don't have friends lol
>>
>>39017582
>>Bro just date a 60 year old woman!

Too old thats disgusting fuck off normie.
>>
File: 1500365115112.jpg (73KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
1500365115112.jpg
73KB, 600x889px
>>39017591
>lol what a loser you do not have any friends
>>
>>39015555
>is okay with being alone
>browses /r9k/
nigga
>>
>>39017591
Tell me how the existence of old men relates to the fact that when you look at the gender distributions in our age range, 18-30, that there are more men than women? How does the fact that old men exist do anything to solve this problem? In fact, I could argue that the fact that women in our age range have no problems dating older men in their 40's makes the fact there are old men even worse. Do you actually have any arguments?
>If you want to play the autism game there are approximately 1.3 billion women in the age group of 15-34.
And how many men are there in this group? Unless it is more, than your argument falls apart.
>But I'm starting to see why you're alone and you don't have friends lol
First of all, not an argument. Second of all, you have no idea if I am alone or not.

This is why nobody likes you, another low IQ moron spouting off shit. Thanks for being our example though, we needed an idiot to laugh at.
>>
>>39017612
Almost everyone here has friends, even if only online.
>>
>>39017645
>when you look at the gender distributions in our age range, 18-30, that there are more men than women
CHINA
H
I
N
A
>>
>>39015540
>When he has a green bubble :(

Look it up, actual normie fags care about their iPhone text messages being green or blue...

>mfw can have whatever colour you want on Android.
>>
>>39017553
This. I haven't had the urge to have sex in a long time.
I just want somebody that isn't related to me to love me
>>
>>39017582
>because of your astounding arrogance.
>You're too low IQ

oh the ironing
>>
>>39017662
What is the point you are making? How is China relevant? China just exhibits the problems I've highlighted, how exactly is it meant to be an argument in your favor? There are more men in China than women. Second of all, most of us here do not live in China, I think this is a fair assumption to make. Even if you had a point (which you don't) then it would be irrelevant, we're not Chinese.
>>
>>39017582
But at the end of the day you're an incel and he's not, so who's really the winner here?
>>
>>39017645
>Bro just date a 60 year old woman!
Almost the entirety of the upper age brackets are taken or widowed. It's a stupid argument to make. Nobody suggested that you go after these people. The problem is that you turned a general statement in an autistic journey in specifics, hence why I calculated the approximate number of women in your age group for you.

>And how many men are there in this group?
Completely irrelevant. Are you incapable of competing? I said there was someone out there for you. I never said that they were waiting around for you to magically appear like you're waiting for them. Countries like China significantly skew the numbers towards men being more numerous.

>First of all, not an argument.
Nobody said it was an argument. It's a statement of fact.

>>39017662
This.
>>
>>39017704
I am the winner, because there are more important things in life than sticking your penis in a vagina. There is also of course, the possibility that things change for me. He will always be an idiot.
>>
>>39017721
>There is also of course, the possibility that things change for me
Shit grammar and also a woeful lack of self-awareness. My original statement was general. You, specifically, have no chance of ever getting laid without paying for it. And even then... lol
>>
>>39015709
you sound underage, get fucked
>>
>>39015701
>>39017618
The only reason I come here is because I get bored. No, I don't see you guys as people, just strings of text. As am I.
>>
>>39017701
>There are more men than women in our age group
>But China has had, until recently, a one child policy that encouraged having a male child for cultural reasons thus inflating the number of men in the relevant age group world wide despite this being an issue localised in China
>BUT HOW IS IT RELEVANT
Literal. Retard.
>>
>>39017711
>Almost the entirety of the upper age brackets are taken or widowed.
How is this relevant? You are aware you are only hurting your argument even more? If all of the upper age brackets are taken or widowed (I don't know if they are, I'm just taking your word for it) then you can't even feasibly make the argument that we date someone older than us.
>It's a stupid argument to make.
No, you made the argument that because there are a lot of women in the world that each and every single poster here can possibly get a girlfriend. You claim that there are more women than men on Earth, that's your argument. I point out that this is only true if you don't bother to filter by age. If you filter by age, then men outnumber women, which means that your argument falls apart. This isn't hard to understand, you're just an idiot floundering around because you lost the argument.
>Completely irrelevant. Are you incapable of competing?
Oh, so now you're shifting the goalposts. If there are more men than women, then it is impossible that every single man gets a girlfriend presuming monogamy. There will always be men that are left over, the losers that get nothing. Are you suggesting that these losers won't be /r9k/ posters? Doesn't it make sense that if anyone loses it's them? Your original statement is wrong.
>Countries like China significantly skew the numbers towards men being more numerous.
Two things wrong with this. Are you suggesting that Chinese men don't count? And that you for some reason don't have to compete with Chinese men? Or are you saying that we're only talking about the country that you live in. If the first, please explain how it is Chinese men don't count and we can write them all of. If the second, there are still far more women than men in our age group in America. Here is your source:

http://jonathansoma.com/singles/

>It's a statement of fact.
Prove it then idiot.
>>
>>39017789
This isn't an issue that is localized just in China though you moron. Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Again, I point you to:

http://jonathansoma.com/singles/
>>
>>39017831
>you can't even feasibly make the argument that we date someone older than us.
Strawman. And you're also conflating the elderly with people who are just older than you. By this logic if you're 18 then everybody 19 and over is unavailable to you.

>that each and every single poster here can possibly get a girlfriend
I actually said that there is someone out there for everyone here.

>You claim that there are more women than men on Earth
I never claimed that.

>I point out that this is only true if you don't bother to filter by age
Yet you've provided no proof of this and have failed to account for places like China.

>Oh, so now you're shifting the goalposts.
No. You've just failed to understand the position, got yourself into an autistic rage and started fighting a strawman.

> If the second, there are still far more women than men in our age group in America
So... there is no issue? And even if there were more male singles this is assuming that once in a relationship it's impossible to get them out. As my initial statement clearly said that it is statistically probably there there is someone compatible for you. You're the one that autistically assumes that I said there is a single girl waiting for you to scoop her little ass up.
>>
>>39017780
>No, I don't see you guys as people, just strings of text. As am I.
I never asked you about that you fucking schizo
>>
>>39015758
People rarely laugh at things because they are genuinely funny. They laugh because they want you to like them. This has been scientifically observed. You must be really popular anon.
>>
>>39018092
>You must be really popular anon.

No im not.
>>
>>39018092
I hate when people tell me jokes for this reason. I always stop them and say I don't like being told jokes. I'd rather they think I'm weird or an asshole than have to pretend that their shit is funy.
>>
>>39017581
Fuck off chad I have autism and dont have the social skills to cuck someone. Only someone extremely privileged can simply ask a girl to cheat. Typical normie arrogance.
>>
>>39018626
Practice your social skills like everyone else did and stop complaining so much. You get presented with solutions and then have a sad because they aren't the solution you personally want.
>>
>>39015540
She's right though. origigo
>>
>>39017150
Because only normies are capable of having let alone have girlfriends / sexual intercourse
>>
>>39018940
Not true. Have you ever visited the welfare office?
>>
>>39015599
Seriously! I hate this! I'm trying to explain the difference between using an 8th oz bullet vs a 4th oz bullet weight in either a texas or a carolina rig, and the differences in cold vs hot or murky vs clear water, and they have to hit me with this bs
>>
>>39019073
Did they ask you about the differences of the 1/8 oz bullet and the 1/4 oz bullet or were you being autistic?
>>
>>39015540
The very worst is "lit". I fucking hate that word.
>>
>>39015540
>hating this much on virgins

can someone please explain me why is this?
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png (19KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png
19KB, 120x120px
>>39019133
I wish 4chan supported emojis so I could reply to you.
>>
>>39015540
>"I'm a shy introvert"
>"I don't really have friends/networks"
>"I have depression/anxiety/autism/OCD/[insert mental illness of the day here]"
>"I'm a highly sensitive person"
>"I'm socially awkward"
>>
File: 1502307467836.png (553KB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
1502307467836.png
553KB, 2560x2489px
>>39019163
Must you laugh at me here too, normie?
>>
>>39015540
"Women with autism have milder symptoms but still need as much help as men with autism do."
>>
>>39015540
>herp
>derp
>monkey

upvoted my fellow 9gager!
>>
"What kinda music do I like? I dunno. I like ALL music!"
>>
>>39019279
This is called not having autism. Aside from a couple very specific exception I can appreaciate good music in all genres. Whether it's 2010's hip hop or 1930s jazz or classical symphonies.
>>
>>39015810
Yet here you are; surrounding yourself with people you can relate to. Get fucked, hombre; just because an individual can grow accustomed a vehement, actual loneliness (near total isolation) doesn't mean we're predominantly antisocial or rather, not actually requiring some degree of closeness to others.
>>
>>39019085
No, they didn't ask, but they're normies anyways for assuming a brass bullet and a lead bullet are the same thing. A lead is heavier and quieter, while the brass goes great with glass beads for making noise that the fish will want to check out.
>>
>>39019396
So you were being autistic. You're being autistic again by the way.
>>
>>39019327

Real autism is not having loyalty to a particular artist genre and instead just listening to anything catchy/melodic.
When someone asks what music i like i always hesitate to explain this to them.
>>
>>39019327
Next to everybody likes to think there's something they could get behind with every genre. Doesn't mean a thing. When ask to hear about somebody music tastes, what do you figure you'll hear, what they listen to most, or "Oh, well, I like all music."
>>
>>39015701
This million times. I used to be beta loner fuck who thought like this. Now I realize if you say you just like being alone then you probably don't have any choice in it anyway.
>>
>>39019414
How is that any way autistic. You like good music without bothering to listen to the rest of the shit an artist produces? Wow, so autistic.
>>
>>39019414
>music
>loyalty
I didn't even have to read further and this is some true non-memetic medically diagnosable autism.
>>
>>39019425
A lot of people fixate on certain genre. Only listen to hiphop. Only listen to top40 pop songs. Only listen to metal. Whatever. Saying you're open to all kinds of music means "I'm prepared to listen if you have any suggestions or bands or types of music you'd want to discuss" which is sort of assumed when the other person brings up music.
>>
File: fat6.png (136KB, 677x515px) Image search: [Google]
fat6.png
136KB, 677x515px
>I don't like short guys
>be at cousin's
>one of them rests arm on head
>are you getting shorter anon?
>i never knew you were so short
>why are you quiet,you think you're better than me?
>you'll find someone someday, height doesn't matter!
>>
>>39019327
Progressive death metal? Gregorian chants? Power electronics? That's all music.

It's even better when they'll go onto list their very precise table of artists and genres. "Yeah, I like all music - Sex Pistols, uhhhh, punk rock, uhhhh, The Clash, uhhhh, post-punk, uhhhhh, Joy Division, uhhhh."
>>
>>39017451
Except that for every woman that is compatible with you, there are 1000 other guys that are more compatible with her.
>>
>>39019473
And while that may be, be frank with me, is that what you'd tell somebody having been asked what sort of music do you listen to?
>>
>>39019449
yeah you don't strike me as the type who listens to much music anyway

>>39019437
what are you even going on about
>>
>>39019279
I just ask them after that if they listen to folk metal, breakbeat, psydnb, dubstep, trance or any genre that isnt popular.
>>
>Anon why do you always have to criticize everything? Do you even like shit?

Fuck you. If something is terribly stupid I'm going to say its terribly fucking stupid
>>
>>39019407
i bet you don't even know how to tie a palymar knot
>>
>>39019407
Who cares?
Originalski
>>
>>39019502
I'd say I like all kinds of music.

It's especially true for me since my father works in the music business so when I lived at home we had literally THOUSANDS of CD's because he got sent everything for free. In his free time he listens only to classical but works a lot with rock and pop. The record companies just had him on a mailing list to send every release to, and kids would send their own promo tapes trying to get attention. And I would listen to that shit all day, rarely twice to the same album unless I found something I especially liked.
>>
>>39019519
>I don't like you so I make up this claim that satisfies my autistic fantasies with literally ZERO logic behind it.
I don't sound like the type of guy who listens to music because I say I have a very wide range of music I enjoy? Makes a lot of sense.
>>
File: 7-1-2.jpg (408KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
7-1-2.jpg
408KB, 1600x1068px
"How come you don't have a car?"
>>
>>39019558
Not everybody's got a record executive father. I shouldn't think everybody boasting they "like all kinds of music" has had quite the exposure and the time you've had.

>>39019482
This.
>>
>>39015540
IRONY:

WHEN ONE POLKA DOTTED ELEPHANT IS IN A ROOM WITH 121 OTHER POLKA DOTTED ELEPHANTS... NO MATTER HOW UNIQUE THEY THINK THEY ARE.... INHERENTLY THEY ARE THE NORMIE
>>
>>39019550
He was having trouble figuring out why he was struggling with communication. It's because he was being autistic. He was just preaching random shit to hear himself talk.

Non-autistic people choose their topics so that they might interest the other half of the conversation, don't just hold lectures on the fine differences of bullet grains to somebody who doesn't give a shit then act confused when they don't enjoy the conversation.
>>
>>39019588
I realize that but that's why I only brought it up after you specifically turned the attention to me personally.
>>
when normies on purposely misgender a trans person and show outright bigotry and mistreatment to an already oppressed minority group

>"muh 2 genders only"
>"muh y chromosomes"
>"muh terfs"
>>
>>39019449
He doesn't mean allegiance, you dip, he means tendency. I don't care how diverse your taste is, fact is you're not listening to Inuit throat-singing or Rabindra Sangeet, which is no less music than whatever you're into.
>>
>>39019640
>Aside from a couple very specific exceptions
Also I know you're autistic and probably haven't considered this because your brain gets stuck on matters of principle, but how likely is it that the other person was going to recommend me some inuit throat singing and I have to back away from my claim of listening to almost everything?
>>
>>39019629
Spotted the normie. There are only 2 genders, faggot. It's a fact. Transgerderism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>39019677
You're awful confrontational, man.

"Few exceptions." Knew I'd hear that. Pal, what you fail to appreciate is that there's a great big world out there with probably as many Indian folk traditions as you've got songs on iTunes. Fact of the matter is it's just silly to go off telling people you listen to "all music" when all things considered your taste is pretty narrow, to boot with how imprecise and vague a remark like that is.
>>
>>39019711
you're a baka. please commit seppuku.
>>
>>39015540
come back from three month internship abroad during which I turned 21
>yknow anon I think it's time you started taking an interest in girls/putting yourself out there to get a girlfriend
what do you think I've been doing for the last seven years at least just because nothing has worked doesn't mean I haven't been trying
>what do you mean no girl has ever liked you back? plenty of girls have liked you!
like who?
>(refuses to give examples, just repeats the vague/untrue "plenty of girls have liked you")

thanks mom
>>
>>39018832
First of all, why woild I try to ruin someone's life if im successful, or risk being humiliated and losing my social life at the least, or beaten up at worst if I fail to cuck someone?

Also 100% of the time after breaking up a girl dates up and the fact that Im genetically and sociallyworse of than her ex makes it impossible to fuck her.
>>
>>39019773
>Knew I'd hear that.
Because I fucking said it in the first message. You sure are some psychic being able to see into the past.

Let me quote you another thing I posted since obviously reading isn't your forte:
>Saying you're open to all kinds of music means "I'm prepared to listen if you have any suggestions or bands or types of music you'd want to discuss" which is sort of assumed when the other person brings up music.

What are the chances of someone asking you if you've listened to indian folk music played with an instrument that hasn't existed in 500 years? You see non-autistic people are pragmatic. They recognize the intention behind the question, and answer accordingly. They don't get stuck on the technical fact that the world is full of obscure recordings made in someone's basement that only have 10 tapes in existence.
>>
>>39019835
Why are you so worked-up?

Look, when somebody asks to hear about your taste in music, chances are they mean to learn something about you. Music is a form of expression. It illustrates character; one can probably make a fair few assumptions about another with their music taste in mind alone. A response like "Yeah, I like all music" tells me you're indecisive and unsettled, be it true or not, and little else. Nobody likes this. Think of getting home from work and your partner can't help but ask how your day was, and you just tell her "it was alright." When she asks you about your day, likelihood is she's looking to hear all about it; "it was alright" ought to lead her to wonder.
>>
>>39019279
I do this a lot but only around normalfags because I don't want to tell them what I'm actually into.
Most of them aren't actually interested in what I listen to, they just want to talk about something because God forbid I go 1 minute without talking.
>>
>>39019991
More often than not the intention is to find out whether you two like the same type of music.

>what kind of music do you like?
>oh I have very eclectic taste, I enjoy nearly all genres. you?
>I only listen to heavy metal
>oh..
or
>...
>...
>yeah me too, but my favourites are punk rock and grunge
>really? what's your favourite punk band

etc.

If you just flat out name one or two genres you like the other person is less likely to continue if those are not his #1 genres.
>>
>>39015838
First place you experience this behaviour is when you're in school. I've likened kids in school to litters of wolves in that they will try to expel the weaker ones and the less normal ones, or the runts of the litter
>>
>>39020066
I wouldn't say you're entirely wrong, but I wouldn't go that far. I'd be lying if I said that doesn't keep me going, but even whenbI can't expect it I'll ask the question for its own sake.
>>
>>39015797
>This boy is soft, I wonder what could help
>I know, let's treat him with silk gloves and make sure to never hurt his fee-fees. That will do him good.
>>
Caring about music is the most normie thing.

Fuck you faggots, i don't go to concerts or gloat about how this random album totally changed my life bruh.

If your answer to ''what music do you like?'' Isn't ''i don't really listen to music'' (or ''just whatever is on'' if you are trying to hide your autism), then you are not a robot
>>
>>39020206
>everyone who isn't exactly me isn't [ARBITRARY WORD WITH NO MEANING]
when will summer end?
>>
>>39020158
When I**

origami
>>
>>39020206

What if I listen to furshit aspiecore like Renard?
>>
>>39020215
Music is literally the most normie hobby/interest, this is undeniable.

Show me ONE example from any mainstream (or even non mainstream) media that portrays enjoying music in any sort of negative light.

Even better, any example of portraying not enjoying music in a positive light, and not something needing to be fixed.
>>
>Normies laughing at you and making fun of you for no reason
>Tell them to go fuck themselves
>"Whoa anon that's a bit harsh we was only messing, learn to take a joke yeah? This is why no-one likes you"

>>39019481
>>why are you quiet,you think you're better than me?
How the fuck do people come to this conclusion about someone who doesn't talk much?
>>
>>39020276
If you got into the music via being a furfag, then you are an autist

If you got into furfagging via the music, you are a weird normie
>>
>>39020288
So that's why music has been the outlet of the biggest outcasts of society for pretty much as long as instruments have existed? Have you ever read an interview of a rock band for example. These weren't popular kids in school. And think back to school, the music class was filled with the biggest losers and outcasts out of all the entire school. Everyone else socialized across class groups but the music kids were always in their own corner and nobody wanted to be associated with them.
>>
>>39017451
What do you mean by compatible? You have no proof that any of those women have to be interested in a certain kind of man or would find the average robot sexually attractive. You're making conjectures based on no evidence other than you think it's improbable that some girl somewhere isn't interested. There are incel forums filled with young men who have found that there are no women interested in them. Stop spreading these lies.
>>
>>39020339
Maybe in the fucking 60's, now playing the guitar gets you laid. and even then creating music!=listening to music
>>
>>39019182
Snowflake syndrome pisses me off. Talk to people who actually deal with this on a daily basis, their lives are miserable.
>>
>>39020361
>now playing the guitar gets you laid
And it didn't in the 60s? What the fuck, it was the biggest chick magnet there was. Even bigger than now.

Protip: not every musician is the lead vocalist or lead guitar.
>>
>>39019182
>"I have depression/anxiety/autism/OCD/[insert mental illness of the day here]"

After working in psychiatry this is the most annoying one. I don't know why normalfags (and also people on here for that matter) think having mental illness is trendy. People who claim to have some bullshit problem and live normal lives are the worst.
>>
>>39015540
Wow, thats probably one of the most naive jewtube comments ive ever seen.
>>
>>39020498
But they are connected to a lead vocalist or guitarist, egro normie
>>
File: 1489769328806.png (26KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489769328806.png
26KB, 750x750px
>>39016332
>My girlfriend and I watch both of these.
Before or after you clean her up?
>>
>>39019592
I wasn't having trouble "figuring out why I was struggling with communication". i was replying to a "things normies say that piss you off" thread.
>>
>>39020780
Exact same thing worded differently to avoid taking blame for your own problems.
>>
>>39020819
I actually think you're the autistic one. Autistic people make connections to things that aren't actually connected.
>>
>>39020831
Sure. Ree normies they are so dumb.
>>
>>39017451
This is absolutely retarded but you're final point is correct. People like >>39017471 obviously think they're entitled to an attractive girl when all they deserve is a girl that is as fat and autistic as they are.

I work out and try to stay fit just so I can justify not settling for someone overweight or obese to myself but I know I'm not that good looking, so I don't go for super models.
>>
>>39017648
Online friends aren't real friends even if you play league with them every day.
>>
>normies talk about thing they like
>everyone loves them and had no problem talking to them
>talk about thing I like
>one word responses like "cool" or "nice"
>just waiting for their turn to speak
>>
>>39016332
>my girlfriend
Try not posting in a normie hate thread as a normie. It really improves board quality!
>>
>>39016923
>pouring social scorn on a group of outsiders
>in a post on r9k
>>
>>39020199
Half of r9k explains shit like they are autistic, wouldn't be surprised if the majority of this board is. Treating people with autism that way, or the way you implicitly said will just make things worse. People on the spectrum think and do things differently, its not a problem normies can fix because they're the ones who perpetuate the cycle.
Wouldn't be surprised if society was the number 1 cause for autism.
>>
>>39017429
What he's probably telling you, is that if nothing matters and none of your actions have any meaning, then there is no reason to be sad rather than happy. Therefore, stop being a sad cunt all the time.
>>
>>39020991
If they can't handle society maybe they should remove themselves from it.
The rest of the world bending over to treat someone who can't function like a proper human being makes no sense.
Since when is every human life valuable especially if you can contribute nothing?
>>
>>39021046
That same view can be applied to normies. We both experience the same reality, we just think about it differently. Get off your high horse and stop telling people who think differently to off themselves, because you could say the same to you.
>>
>paying everything with card or your smartphone is much easier anon.
>I don't have anything to hide, do you anon ?
>why do you always carry money with you and pay with it anon?
>just use todays technology, it's safe anon :)!
>>
>>39021432
Except they're the vast majority and the ones who built the society we're referring to.
>>
>DUUDE I am suuch A PSYCHOPATH I once had to killa mouse and I almost didn't feel bad!

fucking standard issue humans
>>
>>39021453
Not necessarily true. What about Beethoven? van Gogh? etc
>>
>>39021453
So? Did that stop people from bringing in refugees? Does that stop mother nature from wiping out a species so another can take it's place?
>>
>>39021453
This is why people with autism suffer. They're living in a world made for you, and not for people like them.
>>
Why do I keep coming to this shit board when I know it's only going to ruin my mood
That's it, this is the last time I come here
Fuck you all
>>
>>39021046
I would say it's normies who don't know how to be human. They're all so violent and get worked up over the most basic things, it's sickening.
Normies are the ones who lack empathy, not people on the spectrum. People on the spectrum feel too much, that's the problem.
>>
>>39021537
What society did Beethoven build?
>>39021612
Exactly. And it's going to stay a world made for us so either adjust or get the fuck out the way.
>>
>>39021648
There is no inherent meaning for "human". What humans are and do defines it. So your logic contradicts itself and is fucking retarded because you're a snowflake who thinks his shortcomings are signs of superiority.
>People on the spectrum feel too much, that's the problem.
Operative words being "too much". An abnormal amount.
>>
File: 1462203652548.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1462203652548.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>39021684
>what society did beethoven build?
>>
>>39021706
Tell me. Just because a handful of burgers have managed to leave a mark in history doesn't mean the society was built by them in any considerable amount. Had beethoven never existed the world would be 99.99% the same.
>>
>>39021684
Fuck you, adjust for me. I never asked to be born this way, never asked to be treated like I was. People decided for me my entire life, and now they're telling me to just kill myself.
Fuck you.
I am allowed to live just as much as anyone else, and I would like it if someone had to adapt to ME for a change. I have been trying to adapt to this world the minute I was born into it, your attitude doesn't make it any easier.
>>39021701
It's abnormal relative to the baseline, and if humanity is how you define it, there is no baseline other than what you consider it to be. And that's different from person to person, as we all face and perceive a different reality.
>>
>>39021732
>Fuck you, adjust for me.
No, because I'm the majority.
>I never asked
Stopped reading. No one cares. No one's looking for the source or the cause. It's your problem. You deal with it.
>there is no baseline
Yes there is. Average behaviour.
>>
>>39021721
ok wiseguy, what about
abraham lincoln
charles darwin
winston churchill
isaac newton

also
>beethoven
>burger
>>
>>39021752
what's average behavior to you?
>>
>>39021760
Burger of the ass variety.

None of those people were incapable of functioning within the society like the losers on this board. In fact they were the opposite. Just because you read on 9gag that they also liked quiet and once said they were tired of people doesn't make them autistic shut-ins.
>>39021766
The kind that has become the social norm in whatever country or location.
>>
>>39021784
Oh so, a shifting baseline that will change throughout the course of human history, to be defined and interpreted radically with each individual asked.
>>
>>39021790
>that will change throughout the course of human history
Yes, obviously. But a person struggling to fit in only lives during one specific time.
>with each individual asked.
You know very well there are widely held beliefs and norms in a society. If there weren't, autists like you wouldn't have the problem in the first place and we wouldn't be having this conversation.
>>
>>39016889
you sound bitter, grow up!
>>
>>39021784
i wouldnt go so far as to refer to normies as "people without autism" i would refer to them as neurotypical. so in other words people without depression, bipolar, schizo, etc. but yes i suppose autism spectrum as well would count.
>>
>>39021822
This is also a true statement.
>>
>>39021850
Those people had personality quirks, but none of the four were serious enough to consider a mental disorder or anything that would qualify them as "not normie".
>>
>>39021815
My point is: fuck the baseline. It will always change and be defined, interpreted and understood differently with each generation. With each person.
There is no such thing as 1 reality, there is only a number on a scale, with each person residing within their own number. You telling me I should lay down and die, because my number isn't yours, is to tell yourself the same thing. Your number is just as different as everyone elses, we all just coalesce together to form the medium that measures our degree. The nature of humanity.
>>
>>39021862
right, they were "eccentric"

fuck off
>>
>>39016970
>What the fuck does this mean
Ever heard of Google?
>>
>spend some money! go travel somewhere! have fun!

fuck you I hate travelling it's the normiest activity next to consuming alcohol, it's expensive and not fun if you're alone. I happen to enjoy playing video games on my spare time

My coworkers are all dude wine and travel lmao normies and they really get on my nerves sometimes
>>
>>39019629
Your existence is God's failure
>>
>>39015540
When they cheat in a vidya match and says:
>"Bro, it's just a game".
WELL TO YOU IT MAY BE JUST A GAME BUT TO ME IS ONE OF THE FEW GOOD THINGS THAT I HAVE IN MY CRAPPY LIFE SO IF YOU CAN'T RESPECT THE RULES OF THE GAME GO AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. Sorry, I had to do it
>>
>>39021453
And thats why we live in such shitty society based on competition, hypocrisy, nepotism and brutality
>>
>>39021752
What do you call it when the majority mistreats a minority? Discrimination. And discrimination is immoral and should be removed.
>you deal with it
Im dealing with it. Meanwhile you should deal with compensating us for your mistreatment by not abusing and accepting us equaly. Equality, bitch.
>>
>>39021684
The vast majority of engineers, especially those regarding shipbuilding, heavy extractive industry, and aviation have been autists. Meanwhile, what have normies contributed to society , besides corrupt governance, nepotism and war?
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.