[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this being schizoid ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 0844_-_utSIVSJ-660x556.png (207KB, 660x556px) Image search: [Google]
0844_-_utSIVSJ-660x556.png
207KB, 660x556px
>seeing people in my room
>seeing people behind me when i turn around
>when laying down seeing people behind my door
>rock back and forth
i have health anxiety and i tricked myself but i don't want to see a doctor
>>
i feel like i might be fucking crazy
>>
Please go see a doctor

Original comment
>>
>schizoid
you clearly don't know what this word means
>>
No, schizoid is a detatchment from people, basically a true loner, you are describing schizophrenia or some kind of hallucination. Either way you should probably see someone in the mental health profession before you start to become delusional.
>>
>is this being schizoid
>explains the symptoms of psychosis
>>
>>39015115
i do see things that aren't there already but i don't think i'm ready to see a doctor about this
>>
>>39015126
>psychosis
is there a way to get rid of this ?
>>
>>39015162
Mate, I don't think you're ready for what could happen if you don't see a doctor, seeing things is way past the point of concern and you are now riding the fine line of a psychotic breakdown.

An trust me, seeming like a crazy person an getting some pills is a hell of a lot smoother than having to have cops drag you to one from a holding cell after you unkowingly start destroying your own body or others.
>>
>>39015225
You're probably so fucked mentally from some event or such that you've broke down and distorted your view of reality.

Go to a doctor unless you want to become more fucked up, stuff like this may go away, temporarily but will only get worse over time
>>
>>39015317
>nothing feels real
the doctor is this qt 3.14 Asian but i'm afraid to tell her that I'm having issues
>>
>>39015387
I'm pretty sure that she went to med school and trained herself so that she could absolve issues like these.

I don't think she will judge you IN THE SLIGHTEST because that's her job. Coming from a medfag, I would love to help someone with psychosis because its interesting on how the human brain can distort perception like that.

You might even make her excited to help you because you came to her and she might be eager to do something about it.
>>
>>39015040

Yes, those sound like minor visual hallucinations, you probably have schizophrenia. Go see a psychiatrist and get some anti-psychotics, you'll be good as new.
>>
>>39015498
my psychosis is probably isn't that serious though especially since i have health anxiety
>>
File: 1499283747840.jpg (1MB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1499283747840.jpg
1MB, 2048x1362px
>>39015520
maybe health anxiety is enough to go to the doctor but i feel its not
>>
File: 1491579413450.png (6KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1491579413450.png
6KB, 339x348px
>>39015624
honestly everything feels like a fucking dream that i cant wake up from
>>
>>39015040
does this happen only at night or in the day time too? if its at night it might be normal
>>
>>39015707
no, its day and night things feel like i'm just dreaming unless i drink alcohol or fap
>>
>>39015695
Then the psychosis has begun, get help before nothing can anchor you to reality.
>>
File: 1491454090492.png (25KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491454090492.png
25KB, 650x650px
>>39015744
but am i thinking psychosis ? is it even real ?
>>
>>39015878
please i need an answer

orignial post though
>>
>>39016030
Just see a doc, better to find out it's nothing serious then let something as serious as this go unchecked. I really mean it when I say that being dubious as to whether you're mentally or not when signs like that are presen is a hallmark of scizophrenia, and I know that from experience.
>>
>>39016122
Im afraid to see a doctor honestly
>>
>>39016280
But what are you more afraid of, a doc or reality collapsing around you?
>>
If you have a psychosis then early intervention is going to reduce your risk of developing schizophrenia later. I don't see the harm in going.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.