[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anything after death you think? i hope there isnt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: H-Bomb3.png (666KB, 1600x941px) Image search: [Google]
H-Bomb3.png
666KB, 1600x941px
is there anything after death you think? i hope there isnt
>>
>>39014311

I'm sorry Op but I don't watch anime
>>
>>39014311
We are born again as another person

You came into this world once there's a high chance you will again
>>
>>39014351
Well gee that's a depressing thought, already fucked up life once, can't wait to do it a second time, a third time, a fourth time, ad infinitum
>>
>>39014351
>You came into this world once there's a high chance you will again
But it's not (You) since you have no memories of your other lives... so it might as well be nothing.
I wish there was something. I just want to watch anime forever.
>>
>>39014380
Do not fret! For there is an escape from this suffering, anon

Understand the four noble truths, follow the noble eightfold path, and you shall be set free
>>
probably
if we are unthinking nothingness for a billion years we wouldn't know it and in that span of time our consciousness would be bound to form into a new life form so the way I see it you would die and be reincarnated upon cessation of consciousness as if you weren't dead for more than a moment
>>
>>39014444
Well no it's not (You), but (You) is simply a concept. Your body and mind are part of the universe, when you die everything that you claim to be (You) will be recycled into a new (You)
>>
>>39014444
>>39014511
Also nice quads champ
>>
>>39014380
This would currently be your thousandth life or so. You don't recall your past lives and you won't remember this one in your next life.

If that reincarnation theory is actually true, anyways.
>>
>>39014311
Nah you just rot in the ground. Do you remember anything before you were born? Exactly, we are just organisms like every other living thing in the world.
>>
>>39014311
>is there anything after death you think? i hope there isnt
i hope there isn't also
>>
>>39014580
>Do you remember anything before you were born?
Not even before you were born but even for awhile after you were born and your brain was still developing. Fuck. We really are just a collection of some cells that will completely cease to exist ;_;
>>
>>39014580
how can we feel things as us? i just dont get that and im not trying to bring religion into it becaue i dont believe any of it but i just wonder why i am seeing things individually
>>
I would guess that there is not.
>>
no, there certainly is not.
>>
>>39015258
Considering infinity, there is bound to be something. Since you're dead, eons could go by but eventually something right?
>>
>>39015913
That isn't quite how infinity works. Given infinite possibilities not all outcomes will take place. There are an infinite number of values that exist between 1 and 2. None of those values is greater than 5.
>>
>>39014311
Bwuahahaha
You dun defoog
Bruh
Hurb
Listen
Valhalla and the islands of teddy bears are not mutually exclusive
>>
File: TurboEXE.jpg (272KB, 959x1174px) Image search: [Google]
TurboEXE.jpg
272KB, 959x1174px
Its ok Gods got ya
>>
>>39014539
>theory
>literally textbook case for "unfalsifiable"
>1,000th life (about) [citation needed]

This is an ironic shitpost, but it does capture the reason why I don't believe. There's nothing to believe in, nothing that can be proven
>>
>>39014351
I love this idea and hope it is true
>>
>>39014311
I can tell you for a fact there is
>>
File: 2Ybji.jpg (56KB, 482x500px) Image search: [Google]
2Ybji.jpg
56KB, 482x500px
>>39014580

Someone just turned 15 and listened to Richard Dawkins. Was it enlightening? Did you feel a sense of intellectual belonging? Man, materialism is such a new theory!

"All that exists is all that we can observe here and now, there is nothing behind the curtain!"

Such a smart and new theory, how could the Greeks have guessed such a thing 2500 years ago?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.