[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about enlisting. Any /militarybros/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

Thinking about enlisting. Any /militarybros/?
>>
i want to enlist my cock into sailor moon's butt
>>
>>39013623
going into the IDF to literally die for Israel, unsure which branch tho
>>
>>39013623
Nope.
Might go for OCS though when I finish my degree.
>>
>>39013699
I'm thinking Army or Chair Force, personally. Whichever may take me sooner.
>>
>>39013623
Worst mistake of my life. Four year that I could have been in college or learning a skill. What job did I have? Loading bombs on planes. Not a skill that transfers. You want to enlist? Fine. But don't fucking trust your recruiter. No matter what he says, he is not there for you. Be smart, and go ask these questions on some ex military boards.

You'll be glad you did.
>>
>>39013623
Don't go in unless you're enlisted as an officer or want to get shot and die.
>>
>>39013958
I won't trust any recruiter bullshit. Family has been military and I can't find a job so it seems like it'll be something. I have an associate's so I know I'll start off as an E3 or so, and given some of my work history I doubt I'll be stuck completely.

>>39013979
I'd rather transfer from enlisted to officer. You need a BA for that anyway I believe.
>>
Transfer from enlisted to officer? Yeah okay good luck with your command letting that happen t.Marine but if you do join go officer and go to the air force or a comfy army job and see which one picks up rank the fastest
>>
>>39014081
Well I don't have a bachelor's and I'm not going into debt for that. I know two friends from highschool who went into the Marines. Neither of them enjoyed sitting around doing nothing.
>>
active duty tranny here, go chairforce and do something other than flightline. easy. basic training is overrated, people dont explain it well because nothing happens, its like sleeping at the dmv. af cool is an edu program to get certifications, you get tuition assistance while in, your job doesnt matter for the first year you will be a gopher or read from a t.o. to do anything while upgrading your skill level. the hype is not real, its not prestigious or life threatening, more likely to die in a car crash.
>>
>>39014124
It depends on the person, some of the guys im will would bitch if titties fell from the sky but if you want to get a degree while your in get a skate job like admin or supply both 7-4 jobs then use the tuition assistance in your free time I'm over halfway to an associate's after a year
>>
>>39013623
Do you like receiving orders, obeying orders and being treated like trash by superiors?
If not, than it's not for you.
>>
>>39014312
I worked for the state before. That treatment would be an improvement.

>>39014282
That's why I'm thinking them.

>>39014298
Got nearly five years warehouse experience so I can be fine with something in supply line. I know the tuition aid is real and Texas has Hazlewood Act which is 100% coverage for four years' worth of full time hours.
>>
>>39013623
The military uses you up and then basically forces you to retire.
Vet benefits are a joke. The work you did in the shop fucked up your lungs? Good luck getting that cleared before racking up five-figure medical debt.
The women are horrible.
The bureaucracy is mind-numbing.
Most duty stations are boring as fuck.
>>
Save your Hazelwood act for when you get out and combine it with your montogmery GI bill you will get a 100 percent paid for college , plus a 2000 grand living expense for the next 4 years combine that with a cop or fire fighter job and that's over 100k a year
>>
>>39014480
That's what I'm thinking. Depending on things you can rack up some good money while in service. And using benefits to live on their dime while improving yourself and with a job on the side? Means saving up a lot. Not to mention a lot of places seem to favor vets.
>>
>>39014563
Since your from Texas look into the Dps they require a 4 year degree but it is waived since you will have 4 years of military service it's 60k starting which isn't too shabby
>>
File: militaryorgy.jpg (109KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
militaryorgy.jpg
109KB, 500x749px
>>39013623
how common is this in the military?
>>
>>39014717
State trooper shit? That would be cool to do. Applied to be a cop but the pay was too low to sustain on. Got a bro who wants to be Border Patrol and I heard that makes good money. Especially if you're customs.
>>
>>39013623
I wanted to enlist in the airforce because I have a passion for flying and the strict regimented lifestyle would straighten me out, but sadly I'm asthmatic, depressed, and schizophrenic, so I can't enlist
>>
>>39014758
If you conflate male camaraderie for homosexuality than mostly to all the time. Male bonding can often border on the sexual so while there isn't a lot of ass fucking behind closed doors, you will get your ass slapped and maybe run around in your underwear with your friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_bQa2H1-Ck
>>
I am air force
>>
>>39014758
holy shit you're a fucking idiot
>>
Been looking at entrance stuff. Anything I should be aware of for Meps and such?
>>
>>39015020
feeling triggered, jewcuck?
>>
>>39015033
don't do drugs, look up how to duck walk, and be prepared to have your cock and asshole played with by an old dude
>>
>>39015260
I thought that was only Navy. I'm straight edge and know about the walking. I've done it to sneak up on dogs.
>>
>>39015405
>>39015405
nah bro, the physical is for everyone. Doesn't matter what branch, your ass and balls are gonna get fondled by an old guy
>>
>>39015500
I guess it's bound to happen sooner or later. If not now then when I need prostate exams.

What about PT requirements? I'm good on situps, I'm alright on pushups and I'm iffy on timed running on account of never having timed myself. More strong than quick I guess.
>>
>>39015573
if you're good for situps and pushups, then i would just focus on running mostly. And yeah I'm in the same boat, I'm pretty strong but struggle at cardio because I never trained cardio until i started thinking about joining the military
>>
Here's my suggestion:
>Go chairforce
>Any cyber/tech job in chairforce
>If you don't want to be a pussy and would rather join a real military branch, go Army.
>Pick 25, 27, 35, 42, 68 Mos series if enlisted
>Otherwise go Army Officer via ROTC
>Next option is Navy
>Next option is Coast Guard
>Marines are last resort
Source: Former Marine/current Army fag
>>
>>39015682
I suppose. I'm hoping that I can go in and improve in boot without needing to struggle that much. Warehouse has helped a ton and despite the gut I'm no slouch.
>>
>>39014447
If you have no skill set, and you're poor, this is bound to happen anyway.

Military is the best choice at that point. Air Force is a joke. I filed papers all day and came out with some certs and most of my college already done from doing it online.

Really easy to find a job after that and while I'm not making more than the my buddies that went straight into college right now, I have more saved up and will probably end up ahead if I can line things up properly.

If you're willing to put in hard you can turn a shit poor life around with the military.
>>
>>39015832
Care to share how it all went for you?
>>
just a bunch of POGs in here.
>>
>>39015927
I used to play with POGs too
how many do you have?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.