[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sociopath/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: pep12.jpg (12KB, 310x299px) Image search: [Google]
pep12.jpg
12KB, 310x299px
>not doing everything you do for personal gain
>not acting nice, doing "the right thing", and luring people into a false sense of security to complete your goal of being the top dog
>doing good things for no reason
topkek
>>
you aren't a sociopath just another underaged edgy redditor
>>
>>39013371
how so

oringinglngi
>>
>>39013425
cause you're an idiot and sociopaths aren't dumb
>>
>>39013468
fuck you and fuck white people beta virgin
>>
>>39013339
Sounds like it gets boring fast. I couldn't be a used car salesman 24/7. I want to feel genuine love, the type of love that you share when it's being bounced back and forth between human beings.
>>
>>39013587
loll you're too cringe
>>
File: IMG_1092.jpg (24KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1092.jpg
24KB, 315x315px
You're an underage faggot. Sociopaths are normal people who just cannot empathize with other people.

Some folks just aren't moved by suffering and pain unless it's directly affecting them.
>>
Being nice isn't getting me anything. What am I not doing right?
>>
File: pepe_laughing.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_laughing.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>39013591
>he believes humans are capable of unselfish love
>>
>>39013650
>Sociopaths are normal people who just cannot empathize with other people.
>implying i cant
>implying i dont just pretend to
>>
>>39013657
you cant just be nice, you have to be nice when it counts
>>
>>39013686
my parents have been married 30 years and clearly love each other, can you explain this?
>>
>>39013686
What is altruism then?
>>
File: IMG_1083.png (611KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.png
611KB, 853x480px
>>39013688
That makes you an edgelord, not a sociopath. We're not "Le evil genius social chameleon masterminds" like your chuuni fantasy. It's just impossible to put ourselves in someone else's shoes without practicing.
>>
>>39013712
symbiotic relationship, they realised that they are better off with each other.
>>
File: 1476028627902.jpg (31KB, 612x578px) Image search: [Google]
1476028627902.jpg
31KB, 612x578px
>>39013713
Something that is extremely rarely practiced, and when it is practiced, it is to stroke the ego or work towards personal gain (sometimes believed to be "spiritual" gain)

>>39013712
Tell me, would your parents be in love with each other if they weren't sexually compatible with each other? No? Well then there's your answer, it's entirely selfish and based upon the desire for personal pleasure.
>>
>>39013756
Are you fucking retarded, you don't feel empathetic to others, you have no trouble double crossing people - you are the alpha of society. you dont have the emotional traits a normal person would have therefore you are incapable of feeling guilt for actions that better your life. Why would you waste such a talent?
>>
>>39013756
This is what sociopaths don't understand even though I can see ten moves ahead of anyone I've ever met. I would love to go up against a genuine extremely intelligent sociopath some day. We'll play chess, and I'll make him the fool.
>>
>>39013783
uh huh and how do you know that they've been married so long because they have a "symbiotic relationship"
>>
So is being a sociopath a meme now? Because i highly doubt any robots are actually sociopaths, since robots are overly emotional.
>>
>>39013974
its a coping mechanism for autists to feel like they can make it eventually
>>
>>39013991
Should they be prevented from "making it"?
>>
>>39013991
But why a sociopath? Not all of them are high-functioning and a good majority of them are criminals.

I guess robots just like being seen as a highly intelligent and manipulative person, even if they're the opposite. I can see why being a "sociopath" would appeal to them
>>
>>39013713
In the best cases it's practiced by individuals who feel an immense guilt for likely unrelated reasons. Internal virtue signalling.

In most cases it's just virtue signalling.
>>
I highly suspect that I am a sociopath. I felel no empathy and love for others. I am only in it for myself.
>>
I have a few

>In primary school
>recess is called
>forget my bag
>ask to go back in
>realize i'm alone in the class
>run up to tables and start turning them over

Instantly caught because of the glass windows, literally everyone in the yard could see me do it.

>few months later
>write swear words
>throw them into teachers cupboard
>teacher see's them
>recognizes hand writing
>instantly busted

Few months later

>be the goody two shoes kid
>ask the teacher for help
>reformed
>At desk with other shit stirrer
>hasn't realized you need to be sneaky yet
>There's 3 other girls at the table
>he keeps grabbing there shit
>scribbling on their work
>they all go up to dob on him
>NOWS MY TIME TO SHINE
>grab girls pokemon cards in wads
>Start cutting
>Other kid is laughing his ass off
>''Duuuuuuuuuude yes!!!''
>slide the cards at him
.>teacher comes over
>girls see
>autistic screeching
>Kid tries to blame me
>nobody is having it

He was removed from the class into another special learning one.

I still smile to myself about this every now and then.
>>
>>39013339
It's better to not be a sociopath, that way you really know how to hurt and use other people.
>>
>>39013822
>alpha of society
>no trouble double crossing people
So a nigger. Are you saying you want to be a fucking nigger, anon?

You might as well be these days. They get to fuck all the women anyway.
>>
File: 2016-04-27 07.29.07.jpg (36KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-27 07.29.07.jpg
36KB, 640x601px
>>39014335
being a sociopath doesn't mean that you don't know what empathy is, it just means that you don't feel it. Also probably like 90%of the people claiming they have it don't. And from my personal experiences its probably a form of autism
>>
i can empathize with people if i get over my burning rage for every person alive.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.