[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell Me About Your Mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876KB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876KB, 1066x1500px
I am genuinely interested to know what anons that are well known for their hatred of women think about their own mothers.
>>
I love my mother, besides my little brother she's the only family member I genuinely like.
>>
Manipulative wreck of mental health issues. She let me play with her tits until I was toddler.
>>
Obsessed with outward appearance and what people think. A bit over protective. Ignores when I ask for help about wanting to kill myself. I still love her to death.
>>
i love her but not not enough to fuck her
>>
Cares very much about appearances and possessions (ie neighbors new car) and has diagnosed severe depression. Years of medication and several bouts of different types of therapies probably have her worse off at this point.
>>
>>39013299
My mom was pretty alright. Typical wife to my dad, always helping with the family business (we owned a pizzeria)

She died in an earthquake though
>>
>>39013299
My mom is genuinely someone who tries her best to do what's right, except her judgement is misguided.

She uses abuse as a way to make her children strong and mature, which worked, but was retardedly painful. I do hate women but my mother has little to do with it, in fact, my mom is pretty redpilled herself.
>>
>>39013299
My mom is a controlling, overbearing single mother who turned me into a numale. I wish she could die
>>
my mother is one of the only decent females in the world and I envy what her and my father still have
they still love each other and it just makes me feel really jealous and sad
>>
I'm proud of my mom. She may not always say the smartest things, or handle things the best way, but she raised me and my sister well. She also bounced back from a stroke much better than most people do.
>>
>>39013299
Let me put it this way. I once got thrown out of the house for 2 days because I opened a cereal box when we already had a different one open.

Now I don't speak to her at all, and she doesn't understand why I don't want to have any contact at all.
>>
Drinks too much but so do i. Loves her kids, enjoyable person to be around. No bad feelings towards her.
>>
I love her but I can never forgive me for raising me so poorly.
>>
>>39013299
I love her, and she tried her best, but her best was pretty fucking bad.
>>
>>39013299
Has a bad tendency to drink the social democrat kool aid but that's just because her soul is too good for the world we live in.
I'm not worthy of her.
>>
>>39013299
She makes me hate myself because she is such an amazing person and im turning out like shit.
>>
>>39014819
I know exactly what you mean. My parents are great people and they ended up with a piece of shit son that amounts to nothing. That's the reward they get for being good people. It's fucked up.
>>
>>39013299
barely know her
>>
She is like a splinter in my subconscious. I haven't seen her since I was 4. When I have nightmares about her she's appears as a cross between Shelly Duvall from The Shining and Sadako. She was schizophrenic. I have no idea if she's still alive.
>>
>>39013299
shes a lot of things
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.