[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, i think i just figured out whats wrong with society. it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: sad.png (23KB, 140x149px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
23KB, 140x149px
guys, i think i just figured out whats wrong with society. it's validation.

You see, the main driving force of most people today, especially millenials, is that they're always seeking validation. validation is like currency in society today, i have it, you have it, but we want more. people here want it the most, but arent willing to change for it. women are whores because it gets them validation, chads are, well, chads because it gets them validation. if anyone in society today had the chance to roll up and retreat into a dark space for the rest of their days, they would, because they no longer want validation, but they do, so they dont. validation is important to all of us, yet none of us seem to have as much as we'd like. we resort to retarded fucking methods of gaining it. when we dont have any, we break down and go full ragemode (i.e.elliot rodger). society can not go on until we remove the need of validation, and that will take robots and normies alike sacrificing their pursuit of personal gain for the greater good.

and we all know that'll never happen, but until it does, whores will stay whoring, chads wil stay chadding, a we'll never get the taste of sweet sweet validation
>>
File: Lost In The Sea.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lost In The Sea.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
> and that will take robots and normies alike sacrificing their pursuit of personal gain for the greater good.

You heard em, sacrifice the normies and the robots. Lets bring this world to an end!
>>
>>39013052
you dont get it, the only thing that seperates normies from robots is the amount of validation they have. they are the only two types of people on this planet. no in-between, no "ascended class".
>>
>mfw robots dont know about muh validity/uwu
You ARE valid
>>
File: 61.jpg (9KB, 135x196px) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
9KB, 135x196px
No one is invalidated, but nobody is right.
>>
What is the source on the full OP pic
>>
sweetie I'm pretty sure there are bigger problems with todays society than "validation". Only a brainlet would think that

its not even that big of issue tbqh familia
>>
File: JewSenpai.png (23KB, 567x685px) Image search: [Google]
JewSenpai.png
23KB, 567x685px
>>39012862
Here's your (you). Feel better?
>>
>>39012862
Nope its
Humanite
>>
File: p02n576b.jpg (41KB, 496x529px) Image search: [Google]
p02n576b.jpg
41KB, 496x529px
>>39012862
Validation is a human trait
Keep
Mistakes as well??
Idk maybe
I forgive yoi already
>>
File: char_jacob.jpg (16KB, 191x192px) Image search: [Google]
char_jacob.jpg
16KB, 191x192px
>>39012862
TEMPTING
thoughts
#advertising #education #for #the #stumpped ;)
>>
>>39012862
Guys I think I figured out what's wrong with society. It's guys in their late teens and early 20s that have stupid epiphanies and think they can solve the worlds problems without realizing that the world is 1000 times more complicated than they think it is.
>>
>>39013052
You heard this anon
Let's just burn everything to the fucking ground for god's sake
>>
>>39015778
Who the flying fuck uses hashtags on 4chan? Where the fuck do you think you are?
>Ehh, it's probably sarcasm. Hopefully it's sarcasm.

>>39012862
You are right on the money. This is what virtually all politicians, psychologists, philosophers, and entrepreneurs have been saying for ages, although they've always named it something different. That's what it is though; validation. What makes today's society drastically worse in comparison to others or the past's however, is instant gratification. The introduction of the internet and modern progressive culture have allowed instant gratification for this commonly sought after validation. Not to say the internet or progressivism are bad or the cause of all evil, for fucks sake they're probably the best thing to ever happen, but they have taken this quest for validation and turned it into some massive societal circle jerk shit storm.
>>
File: IMG_7070.jpg (35KB, 532x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7070.jpg
35KB, 532x425px
>>39015912
>>39013052
This shall be the true Beta uprising. PURIFY THE EARTH
>If we can't have it, no one can!
>>
>>39013334
What about people who leave society to live in a quiet cabin in Wyoming, farming and going into society once a month (or less) to trade for what they need?
>>
>>39015959
Not just that but I'm fucking tired of everyone, I'm tired man. So damn tired.
>>
>>39012862
And yet here you are, seeking validation from random anons
>>
I only fuck lesbians because i am a man
Hence my most satasfyong lay was a BBW
>>
File: download (19).jpg (15KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download (19).jpg
15KB, 271x186px
>>39016031
Projections
Of projections
>>
File: tard.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tard.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Maybe this is why invalids are so happy all the time. What I'm thinking I should do.... Maybe I should become like one of those deaf-mutes.
>>
What you just said means two things :

- You can give things that are very important to people without effort
- Since the reverse is true, there is no reason you should do an unreasonable effort. Seek people validating what you already are instead.

FWIW I don't think you pointed anything wrong here, society is fuelled by insatisfaction. Nothing new under the sun
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.