[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Uni and College/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1455548622357.png (906KB, 785x850px) Image search: [Google]
1455548622357.png
906KB, 785x850px
After a year of neeting it up, I had my first day of university today, I don't know how the fuck I'm going to make it out of this shit being a robot.
Everyone there is a hot stacy or a hot chad, I don't fucking belong, at least high school had weirdos like me.
Any tips?
>>
community college?
nice trips
>>
this thread would be fill with normalfags 1 hour from now.
>>
>>39011777
I don't have any tips since my situation hasn't improved at all yet.
I guess just don't procrastinate if possible.
>>
>>39011793
Private, everyone there is a rich blonde chad/stacy.
>>39011826
So just focus on school shit and become grand wizard by not talking to anyone? If you've managed to do so please instruct me.
>>
>>39011930
what country and what major?
>>
You made it through the first day, which I assume was accompanied by the obligatory and excruciatingly painful icebreakers. Besides group projects, that's the hardest part. Stay on top of your studies, don't skip, and take plenty of notes and you'll be fine.
>>
>>39012076
Oh yeah those ice breakers in first year, I didn't really want to remember them. And to OP, theres gotta be some other weirdos around uni. 80% of my uni is chads and stacies as well but theres still heaps of weirdos which would be nerdy kids from school
>>
>>39012076
This, don't worry about the social aspect if you don't want to. People will generally leave you alone if you leave them alone.
At uni I just went to class and retreated to my room afterwards until the next class. Never made any friends, never even tried. It really wasn't a bad life.
I'm assuming you're going to college for education, and not some shitty meme school where people get drunk every day and never go to class once.
>>
I'm pissed off because I just found out that one of my suite mates is going to be a freshman.

I'm good buds with the other two. We're all seniors who've know each other for three years.
What pisses me off though is this freshman assumes that we too are freshmen who don't know each other. He's trying to assign us things to buy and ordering us to get things as if we don't already have everything figured out already.
WHY WOULD YOU PUT A FRESHMAN WITH UPPERCLASSMEN
>>
I'm getting a shit lib arts degree and don't even really want to do anything. I just want to find something in an office that makes around 50-60k but I can't think of much in particular I want to actually do. I'm shit at math.
>>
Yep, incoming student here. One of my roommates knows I'm a robot but he's a /g/entoo-man so it's all good.
>>
>>39012181
Is there no off campus housing or apartments available? That sucks for everyone too because you're stuck with some rando and the kid will be in an awkward situation. Maybe you'll all be friends who knows. I mean I'm an incoming freshman and I would be pissed if I were put with 3 seniors.
>>
>tfw 29 yr old high school dropout
>wagecucking fulltime minimum wage job
this is worse than neet. at least if i was neet i could get financial aid and fuck off in college for 4 years before coming out and getting a free $60k+ job
>>
Thanks so much for this post anon, although my uni is one hour away from my house, so I'll just sleep/read or watch a movie when I have free time.
>>39012076
No ice breakers surprisingly, I don't think I even spoke a word today, except to the administration, I expect there will be introductions and such for my classes on Monday, though.
Group projects sound like a pain in the ass, and I don't know why anyone would pick me when they have tons of chads and stacies to choose from, but I'll see how I manage, worst case scenario, I drop out.
>>39012132
>And to OP, theres gotta be some other weirdos around uni.
Anon I stick out like a sore thumb, everyone else already knows someone or has already made friends, my major specially is full of extroverts.
>>39011955
Communication (Theater, Film, Journalism, TV, Sound Design, Radio, Writing and some Economics).
>>
>>39012280
>>39012135
Forgot to quote your post.
>>
>>39012266
Nah not really.
To make matters worse he isn't even going to our school. My university has a partnership with the local community college.
He's a community college student
>>
>>39012271
>Coming out and getting a free $60k+ job
Jesus Christ I hope it's that easy when I get out.
>>
>>39011777
Don't go to a privately college. I go to abnormal city college and there's plenty of weirdos here. I still have no friends but I at least feel semi-comfortable asking questions once or twice a semester. I guess f you're gonna stay there then try really hard to make at least one or two friends, there are probably some nice people there after all. Then they might slowly introduce you to their friend group and you can go on from there. Try going to office hours and talking to other students waiting, finding study groups, talking to people next to you when appropriate, etc. if you wanna end college with at least some form of a social life don't do what I did. If you want friends YOU are the one who is gonna have to approach people and YOU are the one who is gonna have to make the effort.
T. Third year in uni with no friends to speak of.
>>
>>39012326
depends on your field
it's not free, but you have plenty of time to prove yourself

>>39012280
oh boy, introverted communications major at a private school. you sound eerily like some of my friends.
>>
>>39012371
>T. Third year in uni with no friends to speak of.
You're almost out man, do you really regret not making any friends?
>>39012373
>oh boy, introverted communications major at a private schoo
I'm retarded I don't know why I chose that major, you have to be a normalfag to succeed.

I don't even have Facebook/Instagram and apparently it's necessary if you want to be up to date about uni shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (404KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404KB, 625x790px
how can I find a friend who will encourage me to lift and make gainz? I'm a skelly and am not self motivated enough. I could probably be alpha if I had muscles and the confidence to match
>>
You're a freshman.
Everyone is fresh outta high school bright eyed and bushy tailed.
You will lose half of them by Christmas.
Half of those that are left will go into something retarded and neglect their appearance. See also increase in weight.
As you filter into your area of study and increase in age the level of attractive people will drop significantly.
Make friends now or you never will.
>>
>>39012475
I flunked out of a lot of classes so it's probably gonna take me another 3 years. I've been trying and failing to get my shit together. As for feeling bad about no friends, I just try to put it in the back of my mind. It's been like this since high school so I guess I can cope with it a little better. i have periodic breakdowns every couple months tho so I guess I'm not doing too well. But yeah, don't do what I did. Make the effort and actually try to succeed both socially and academically.
>>
>>39012475
assuming you're a burger, you have the freedom to change if you're really dreading it. you're probably getting a shitload of gen eds out of the way this term.

what would you want to do with life anyways?
>>
File: 1440553991056.png (19KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1440553991056.png
19KB, 509x411px
Personally I'm going to a community college, and then a commuters' school, where apparently nobody takes any social hierarchy seriously and parties are always broken up. I must have subconsciously chosen that over dorming. Of course, community college will definitely be filled with robots and cyborgs, but I'm not so sure about the actual university.
I agree with >>39012371 if you really want to make some friends. Find an excuse like a group discussion in class or a study group at the library, and maybe you'll find some common interests.
Of course, I'm a schizoid with no plans to make many new friends, but hopefully you'll do better.
>>
>>39012579
>Make the effort and actually try to succeed both socially and academically.
Sounds like a suicide mission for a robot, but I'll try, specially the academic part, I wanna get out as fast as possible, but I was pretty lazy in HS so idk.
>>39012623
I have the freedom and the university is rather light about that subject, but my father already paid for my first semester and I wouldn't want for that money to have been wasted in vain.
>what would you want to do with life anyways?
Good question, that's why I took a year off, to figure out what I really wanted, but I don't know what to tell you, I'm not particularly good at anything and don't see myself working on something specific in 5/10 years.
>>39012824
>but hopefully you'll do better
Thanks, anon, I'll try.
>>
>>39013095
>I'm not particularly good at anything and don't see myself working on something specific in 5/10 years.
that's kinda most of the people who just went to college because not going makes you inferior
a lot of people i know still in college don't really know why they're.
dick around and see what you like, if you wanna go full reddittier just take some intro cs classes like literally every other robot
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.