[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls care so much about height?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

t. 5 foot 6
>>
File: 1501767738329.png (119KB, 399x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501767738329.png
119KB, 399x320px
>>39010954
To be honest, my inflated standards from being lonely and KHV for so long that I wouldn't settle for just anyone has made me care about physical traits more than I would have. I want my GF to be taller honestly.
>>
>>39010954
because 5'4 is the ideal height for men, anything taller and he starts losing his facial aesthetics
>>
Because women are primitive and retarded and have a pack mentality.
>>
Because they are poo poo heads.
>>
>tfw 5'4" giga manlet
>tfw not even bothered

If you embrace yith lots of giggling females. our manlet status, it will embrace you back. Unless, that is, you're a social retard and/or think it's an intelligent decision to assume all girls loathe guys under a specific height for arbitrary reasons.

Become the manlet god, anon. It is your destiny, as is that of all of us whose legs are smaller than the average spatula.
>>
>>39010954
do they?
t. 6 foot 5
t. wizard
>>
>>39010954
Depends on the women anon. Spend time trying to better your self physically and mentally.
>>
>>39011506
Fuck wizard levels man?? You even got your staff?
>>
>>39011506
..how the fuck are you still a virgin man. Girls go crazy for ultra-tall guys, it doesn't even matter what you look like
>>
>>39011648
Nigger I'm 6'8 but I never got laid and I'm 18. Should I be worried? I'm 250 pounds though :/
>>
Its a instinct thing the bigger (stronger) the male the better the protection you have for their offspring

Also. He will pass his genes and make their offspring big and strong
>>
>>39011667
> tfw can touch my ceiling
>>
>>39011667
just stop drinking soda, it's almost always the reason people gain weight
>>
>>39011699
I'm drinking water for 4 weeks to lose some of those pounds but I have been eating really bad, mostly over 3000 kcal a day.
>>
File: b64338b881f1584ac2684d3a11be68f5.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
b64338b881f1584ac2684d3a11be68f5.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
>>39010954
http://deadliestwarrior.wikia.com/wiki/Samurai
Become one of us, I'm 5'7 and trying to be a Shugoki.
>>
>>39011612
>>39011648
it's all about your mindset and i am convinced that i'm worthless. i had crushes on girls in elementary school and i tried to empress them with stupid jokes but it never worked out. after that, i never tried talking to a girl ever again. i also went to an all male college and don't have any friends. it's easy peazy.
>>39011667
>>39011697
yeah, nah. play basketball and make bank.
>>
>>39011584
>Depends on the women anon
This is a lie. All women want tall guys, whites, nig women, chinks, whoever. They're all the same.
>>
>>39011731
just find a video game so addictive that you don't even want to get up and eat something
>>
>>39010954
I'm the same height. I dated a 5'8 white cowtit girl for a year. At first she obviously didn't mind but with every passing month she hated it even more and more until she broke with me. The months before she broke up she would complain about home being shorter than her.
>>
>>39010954
I think its usually fine, as long as you're slightly taller. Find a shortstack
>>
File: Screenshot_20170714-064727.png (417KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714-064727.png
417KB, 1080x1920px
>>39011744
My 5'7 brethren. I feel content now.
>>
>>39011770
When you have height it's all about the mindset. Throughout middle school and high school, I had multiple opportunities with women. There was only one girl that I liked though. I knew she was interested, but I remained alone. I was convinced that I was a shitty person(still am an asshole).

t. 200cm 21
>>
I usually hear:

>I like to feel little and protected hee hee!
>I like to get on my tippy toes to give a kiss *giggles*
>I gotta wear my heels and look like a fierce bitch and it won't work if my dude is shorter

all stupid superficial reasons but what do you expect from whores.
>>
>>39011979
>At first she obviously didn't mind but with every passing month she hated it even more and more
Well why the fuck did that happen? Because other people made her feel bad for having a shorter boyfriend?
>>
>>39010954
I'm 5'5 and my gf is 5'4, just find someone of your height and you are fine
>>
File: 2015-08-29 16.21.35.jpg (162KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-29 16.21.35.jpg
162KB, 640x1136px
>>39012070
Nah it wasn't that she never gave a fuck about what anyone thought. She obviously figured it she wanted a tall guy. Girls that age (17) have no idea what they want. Atleast I got some awesome nude from her like pic related
>>
>>39012172
D-Did you just post a 17 year old?
>>
I am 5'1. I am not that small compared to some girls, but I sure the fuck don't want someone that I have to get on my tippy toes to kiss.

fucking second rate lolis
>>
>>39012052
>I like to feel little and protected

Isn't that what men are supposed to give women? Make them safe and feel cute. Fair point imo, it's how it's always been
>>
File: 2015-08-29 16.21.28.jpg (167KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-29 16.21.28.jpg
167KB, 1136x640px
>>39012213
We'll I'm behind like 20 proxies so have some more
>>
File: 15014130744341.png (56KB, 753x773px) Image search: [Google]
15014130744341.png
56KB, 753x773px
>>39012242
Wrong, you cis male pig. Women are strong and independent and don't need you tiny dicked loser virgin men to protect us.
>>
>>39012242
I don't think men are supposed to make them feel like small children. Yeah, your post looks like it came from a 5' female.
>>
>>39012242
>Isn't that what men are supposed to give women?

Maybe but isn't the reverse true, a woman is supposed to make a man feel strong and protective, yet shaming a tall woman is no bueno. As usual all the responsibility (and blame) is put on men for not being tall enough for sluts.
>>
>>39012368
I'm 5'11 man. My ex always said she liked that I am (semi) tall cause I can sweep her off her feet and man handle her around. Girls like guys that can dominate them.
>>
>>39012449
How short was she? lol
>>
>>39012405
Yes, it's not fair but that's the way it is, that's what most women instinctively want, just like how most guys don't want some tall jacked woman.
I don't like it cause I'm on the short side and skinny, but I can't change it.
>>
>>39012499
She was about 5'4 to 5'6. Kinda short for a girl, but I liked it because I could force her to cuddle and other things.
>>
>tfw 5'7
>tfw most girls are close to my height
>tfw really like a bit more of a height gap than I can afford

I mean, I've been into taller girls too, but I have to say the ideal is something like 4'9-5'2. For me anyway.
>>
>>39012270
well if the age of consent locally is 15, wouldn't that count on the internet aswell? i'm 20 so 17 isn't horrible
>>
>>39012172
If you actually fucked this bitch i have to say i envy you sir
>>
What other physical aspect shared by both sexes does one sex judge against the other disproportionately? Age?
>>
File: r0baat.png (371KB, 841x439px) Image search: [Google]
r0baat.png
371KB, 841x439px
I'm 178-180 cm or 5'10 for reference.
(considered quite "short" where I'm from)

first girlfriend was a bit taller than me (maybe 1 inch), I never measured and never asked, I didn't care and neither did she.
never met a girl that cares. plenty of girls are interested, which honestly I do not understand. I look decent I guess and I enjoy social interaction which helps, but height hasn't been a deterent. I'm sure there are girls that would have approached me but didn't cus height but how would I ever know. I haven't experienced discrimination atleast.

why are you so certain that girls care that much? the girls I've talked to aren't nearly as superficial as you suggest they all are. yes, whores care. they're looking for casual sex so of course physical attributes matter. but never has a girl fallen in love with a guy only, to her great sorrow, avoided him due to his height.
>>
>>39012714
>where I'm from
where?
>>
>>39012629
income
>inb4 not physical
income can often be assessed by appearance (clothing, accessories etc) which is something a guy probably won't notice or care about
>>
>>39012753
originally northern europe

seriously this is original
>>
>>39012801
I've read a theory that one reason why your populace is so tall is because women don't care nearly as much about men being shorter than they. How is that for irony.
>>
>>39012854
seems like an odd reason for increase in height

I feel most countries apart from the US are less discriminatory when it comes to pretty much anything sex related.
>>
File: 1450731150564.jpg (99KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450731150564.jpg
99KB, 480x360px
tfw 5'6.5

anyone else fantasize raping femlets?
>>
>>39012549
I feel like shit as 5'7 now. In Philippines you probably would be considered as prime basketball player material.
>>
>>39012714
always one of these white knights that shows up and he has never magically experienced this and goes into how are you sure defence for mlady mode.

kek always a cuck white knight showing up to argue against things you can find volumes of proof on all over the web.

But hey keep your head in the sand and pretend you dont know bout that cuz vagina is the accused and mommy raised you not to allow that.

leave m'lady be is how I thought of your post

it's very subtle but that white knighting was there
>>
4'11 here
women hold their laugh when close to me
men call me "biggie" or "little chap"
>>
A lot of women (not most, but a fair few) don't mind as long as the man is taller than her. I would say 5'0 - 5'5 is probably too short for 85% of women. But there are a lot of factors that play into attraction to short men
>face aesthetics, if you're 5''5 with a very attractive face and charm then you wouldn't have an issue with most women
>shoulders
If you have narrow shoulders then you are sub consciously bumped down a few points
>proportions
A lot of 5'8s and above can look taller than they are, like Matthew McConaughey is 5'10 but looks much taller due to his good posture, long thin face and long limbs
>personality
Obviously you guys are aware that this probably matters the least in terms of fucking, but if you're a sour asshole then no girls want to fuck you even if you're in their acceptable height range (for example the lanklets on r9k who are still virgins)

There are heaps of factors that go into this though, women are incredibly easy to read on the surface but they're all unpredictable and will act on emotion a lot..

I know a guy at my work who is shorter than me (hes' about 5'6) and has no problem picking up women, and actually get a lot of pussy. Why? He hangs with the right crowds and has a very attractive face and fashion sense
>>
>>39013119
Get a job at a bakery. Or in a bakery section of a big grocery store. Wear a flatcap to work, a plaid flatcat that is dark colors. Then, make sure whenever you walk by a tall dude while putting out the day's bread, without looking at him at all or breaking stride, say "no croissants today boss" as you pass.

PLEASE.
>>
File: scotteastwood.jpg (632KB, 2000x2586px) Image search: [Google]
scotteastwood.jpg
632KB, 2000x2586px
>>39013119
I don't blame them. Midgets (you are literally classified as a midget and can receive disability compensation in Canada) are literally put on earth for comedic relief. Take >>39013174 advice and be the little funny munchkin and maybe some woman will fuck you out of pure pity
>>
>>39013106
>argue against things you can find volumes of proof on all over the web
there's your problem

my experiences are from real life although anecdotal. I'm not some faggot that believes woman shit flowers

I'm not a whiny bitch either. I realise that I might be lucky, going with the right crowds and living in an area where people generally don't care about such mundane things. your american society is CENTERED around sex, it distorts your views. sure more girls care, and you had plenty of bad experiences.
I'm sorry, but that's not my experience

whiteknight out
>>
>>39012952
>seems like an odd reason for increase in height
Of course it makes sense if both sexes tend to select for a mate taller than they, if even by a little. And the mother's genes have more influence on the height of her offspring, or so I've read.
>>
5'6 here, I stopped trying a decade and a half ago. If you aren't 6 feet, don't bother.
>>
>>39013346
funny thing is even 6 feet is on the short end

people tend to overrestimate height. nobody can tell the difference between 5'10 and 6 feet unless they're at that height themselves. posture, shoes etc furthers the confusion.
also, presence (charisma) can actually obscure peoples idea of your height (social experiments have been made, anon).

may I ask where you live? is 5'6 short or VERY short in your area?
>>
>>39013461
I live in NYC. I'm not drastically shorter than everyone else, but I'm white and short so I might as well be a 4 year old kid. Women hate white men, add to that that I'm short and I might as well hang myself.
>>
>>39013259
ahh and there's that report. oh the web doesnt count. yeah cuz every single post about shitty female behavior = lies

you're cuck white knight single mom raised mindset is showing anon.

I refuse to accept that cuz it's just lies cuz I said so on the web.

so 1 guy gets lucky out of the tons of short guys that dont and somehow you get to argue with me and imply im wrong.
You've just been very lucky or live outside of the usa ... OH WAIT YOU DO! we're discussing whores in the usa. Over in europe females are still shit about height but not even close to the level americunts get. that's youre problem. You were assume your'e experiences in euroshit apply to people over in ameroshit. Dont do that anon it makes you look simple and close minded.

this convo is done since we're both living drastically different lives or you claim to be so i'll just oh ok anon and not ignore all the proof all over the world and on the web.

good day mr lucky with love
>>
>>39013119
That dude from GOT probably gets tons of tang. It can be done. Being rich will help you so get rich.
>>
>>39013643
you keep calling me a whiteknight cuck
>not raised by single mother
>doesn't defend anything blindly
you make it sound like I believe women levitate above the ground with shining halos on their heads.

what I don't understand is this proof all over the internet you keep talking about. proof of what? girls care about height.... YES. in what context though? I have a feeling that we agree but talk over each others heads.
>>
File: 1404977647753.png (151KB, 397x397px) Image search: [Google]
1404977647753.png
151KB, 397x397px
>>39010954

6'0 wizard here. Physical aesthetics can only go so far if you are unattractive.
>>
>>39011667
6 foot 8 with 250 pounds seems like it would fill your frame...
do you appear obese or something?

usually 6 foot who are in the 140 range seem very skinny compared to those who are say 5 foot 5 and 140, etc. that type of thing
>>
>>39013789
I just got done saying we're saying the same thing just living different lives. Anyways good day mr lucky in love cuz I know what me and alot of short people go thru with my experiences and observations yet it's the other side of the coin to the life you say you have.

So a convo is pointless since we'll both end up saying similar things just different levels of intensity to location.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.