[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CWC thread? What went wrong in the Doopie saga

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2531.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2531.png
2MB, 1334x750px
CWC thread? What went wrong in the Doopie saga
>>
I unironically feel bad for Chris
>>
It's weird. I've known about Chris since I was a teenager. I've grown and experienced so much since then but he's still the exact same. It's kind of hard watching his videos and seeing people still hating on him for shit he did almost a decade ago. But I unironically believe Chris' sagas to be an example of post modern art ala Truman Show.
>>
File: CWC.png (325KB, 954x844px) Image search: [Google]
CWC.png
325KB, 954x844px
he should have stayed off the internet, poor guy gets a ton of shit from a bunch of people hardly any better than him
>>
What would you all do to save Chris?
>>
>>39011119
He has been long far beyond the point of saving.
if you give him money you'll get unintentionally doxxed.
>>
File: 1500746288952.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1500746288952.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39011119
>save Chris
>>
I remember a while back someone posted a brown skinned manlet who "interviewed" CWC just to make fun of him for half an hour.

Pissed me off.
>>
>>39010980
its been a extremely bizarre ride to say the least
>>
>>39010761
>we used to make fun of him for being racist and homophobic
What has happened to him?
What has happened to us?
>>
>>39011382
Pissed me off too. Some dumb spic with some no name youtube channel is unironically nothing compared to cwc.
>>
File: 1413165010587.png (131KB, 297x289px) Image search: [Google]
1413165010587.png
131KB, 297x289px
>>39012290
>implying being like Chris is a good thing
>>
File: 1495588758753.png (46KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1495588758753.png
46KB, 350x350px
mfw CWC is the reason I believe in God as he left him as an example for the rest of us
>>
>>39010761
>What went wrong in the Doopie saga
He followed up every tweet with 'darling' while generally shoe horning himself into conversations that don't involve him.
Honestly even if Doopie didn't know who Chris was he still wouldn't have stood a chance.
>>
File: 1497076422994.jpg (138KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497076422994.jpg
138KB, 720x960px
>>39011119
I've been following the CWC saga for about ten years. My 100% non edgelord answer is that if I could, I would end Chris's suffering in the most humane way possible. He's trapped between two dimensions, reality and cwcville. I stopped reading updates about him because it's just depressing. That brain could have been given to anyone, and it was his destiny to bear that burden. He can never have a functional relationship, all his friends are delusions that his loneliness created for him. It's awful to see how he always manages to reach a new low.
>>
>>39011119
mercy kill would be best at this point
>>
>>39010761
>What went wrong in the Doopie saga
For who, Chris-chan or Doopie? If it's for Chris-chan it's by virtue of being Chris-chan, and if it's for Doopie it's the fact that she ever acknowledged him. Do the job (s)he payed you for and cut ties.
>>
>>39011119
>What would you all do to save Chris?
Put him in a mental hospital. Hopefully after years of therapy and medication he can be fit to mop the floors at a local high school, ending the saga where it began.
>>
The chance for a happening is high this weekend. """She""" is at bronycon. The largest horsefucker convention in the USA.
https://i.4cdn.org/mlp/1502479353435.jpg
>>
>>39011119
If he still had a dick I think he would be possible to save, let alone worth saving. But when he became Christina that was when he hit the point of no return. Now he's doomed to descend further and further below rock bottom until death (which I assume will be not long after Barb's).
>>
>>39010980
Nobody hates Chris. Even people who update the wiki don't hate him and don't like those who do.
>>
>>39013192
This
No one there really hates Chris they just find it interesting to observe his train wreck of a life
>>
>>39013124
he fucked up the doopie shit too fast and too soon

would be awesome if he tried to creep on her at the con in person and there was video. She wouldn't have been familiar with his antics and may have tried to politely negotiate her way out of the encounter

now she'll probably either ignore him or walk away and be shielded by multiple white knight fans
>>
>>39013485
I don't remember Doopie saying anything about going to brony con.
>>
I just found out about CWC a month ago, how do I start digging into this "saga?"
>>
>>39013544
I assume you already know about the Cwcki so I'll summarize:
>Chris watches a bunch of top 10 type shit like Planet Dolan
>Doopie happens to be a female narrator for Planet Dolan
>Chris stalks her on twitter and replies to all her tweets while also commisoning art work from Doopie on her Patreon
>Doopie gets annoyed with Chris and calls him out
>Chris mistakes this for trolls annoying her and white knights her
>Doopie gets fed up and tell Chris to fuck off while leaking Chris' embarrassing emails to her
>>
Is the CWCki down?
>>
>>39013544
this documentary is the definitive rundown on Chris chan and an excellent place to start for beginners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

the ED page is also great. There's the Sonichu wiki, but it's better for deep dives and is itself ironically meta-autistic. To watch his best old videos unedited, there's a youtube channel called CWCville auditorium that archived much of his older stuff.
>>
>>39011119
He's beyond saving. Any attempt to genuinely help him will turn into him using it to his own benifit to buy toys and cross dress. The only reason he's alive because its illegal to kill him.
>>
File: bob chanler.jpg (41KB, 372x460px) Image search: [Google]
bob chanler.jpg
41KB, 372x460px
>>39011119
Cut his internet down boy
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.