[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the sexiest thing someone ever did to you? Be om purpose or not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

Whats the sexiest thing someone ever did to you? Be om purpose or not
>>
>>39010496
Some drawfag delivered some lewd I requested.
God bless his soul.
>>
>A girl put her hand on my leg.
The one and only time a woman has voluntarily touched me.
>>
>>39010496
My ex girlfriend pissed on my face and let me drink it straight from her pussy multiple times.
>>
>>39010496
One time a guy hugged me. I hit him and ran. That's the only contact I've ever had with someone.
>tfw kissless and near hugless virgin
>>
>>39010496
When I was 15 a girl touched/squeezed my ass in school. Don't know why she did it but she giggled a little and said something I can't remember. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>39010496
Nothing.
Where do you think you are?
>>
This is true, it was surreal and I remember it perfectly

>be 15, in English class
>sitting next to a girl (girl A) who I know has a crush on me
>she's very flirty and touchy
>she laughs and puts a hand on my leg
>girl A: "oh wow, your legs feel so sexy"
>girl A: "girl X come feel anon's legs"
>girl B: "oh they do feel good!"
>girl C: "what are you doing?"
>girl A: "stroking anon's sexy legs, try it!"
>girl C starts rubbing her leg against mine
>3 girls now stroking my legs at the back of class
>teacher tells everyone to pay attention to an announcement
>3 girls stop without saying a word, turn around to the teacher
>I'm here with a boner wondering what the fuck just happened

There is no other time I will be able to mention this. It's not the sexiest thing ever done to me but when else will I get to say it?
>>
Ex gf, I had started exercising and played around saying I was starting nofap so she couldn't tempt me, obviously this was an invitation. She thought it would be easy so she grabbed my dick and sort of played with it, I started to get hard of course, but rolled over and told her I wasn't interested. She hmph'd and said fine, then she got out of bed and went to go change clothes. I stayed in bed and pretended to be falling asleep. She came back wearing a lacy bra (huge tits) and a thong (wide, fairly large ass). Now this is probably very tame for most couples but she was very reserved sexually, she was a virgin when I met her, and still was very modest in bed. So she gets up in bed, straddles me, and starts rubbing my dick through my pajamas. I get hard pretty quick, and she pulls my pants and underwear down and starts tugging on my dick. Somewhere along the way she undoes her bra and lets her tits hang. Bends over and licks my dick from the base to the tip, sucks on the head a few times, and follows up with spitting on it for lube. I'm still playing along like, "are you finished?" even though I was crazy horny at this point. She starts sucking my dick from the side, which isn't that great but she has her ass up in the air facing a mirror to my right, so she's doing it to show her ass off.

Eventually when I finally reacted and grabbed her titty or something, whatever it was, she said "nope!" And hopped under the covers and rolled away from me. It was funny and cute and obviously we ended up fucking anyways. It was awesome. You just can't replicate that level of eroticism and sensuality with a hooker.
>normie get out reeee
This is obviously a masturbation thread so fuck you
>>
>>39010496
A roastie from my class rubbed my knee under the desk to make me squeal in front of everyone else... fond memories...
>>
>>39010807
>girl X
Mean to be "girl B"
>>
>>39010496
My high school crush touched my shoulder once.
I've been fapping to that for years now.
>>
>>39010908
My high school crush hugged me in a bikini when I was shirtless when we were on a French beach on a school trip

I mean she was a massive slut but can you imagine how many times I've fapped to that
>>
>>39010496
>ballbusting kink
>having a session in my wife's apartment
>after hours of kicking and biting and squeezing I decide to go relieve myself
>as I get up she says have fun and slaps me in the balls
>something sets me off, my brain goes nuts and my orgasm puts me into this zone state
>I fall on the couch and my dick starts firing cum like a broken fire hose and my eyes roll back in my head
>my brain shut off completely and I just see a dark purple haze
>this lasted for minutes and we relentless
> when I come to, my vision comes back and my wife looks scared
>I made a huge mess and she thought she broke me
I don't think anyone's ever had an orgasm as powerful as I did.
>>
>>39010496
In highschool I was sitting on a bench with 1 leg across it and my other leg on the ground, some Stacy I didn't know sat down and her ass was touching my leg, she noticed and didn't get up or scoot farther away. I fapped to the memory for months.
>>
>>39010496
One of my soulmates came up to me In 7th grade and asked to make out but i declined

Also another one I saw in a bikini on vacation once and talked to her a little
>>
some roastie was laughing with her friends. she is one those spergs that flaps their hands around when laughing and accidently touched me. it was a gentle and heavenly touch.
>>
>>39011306
Reminds me of when I used to ride the bus, there was this thicc bouncy type of girl who would sit beside me. I sat on the window seat and she sat on the aisle seat. But she only sat there to talk to the other people in that area of the bus. So naturally she was always facing away from me, ass facing towards me. Her ass would rub on me. Once I was behind her on the stairs and her skirt was messed up. Climbed the whole stairs watching her ass with nothing covering it but her panties. She "noticed" at the top of the stairs and fixed her skirt, turned around and acted bashful. She ended up getting overweight, as is the destiny for all THICC women, but she used to have the hottest body in school.
>>
>>39010813
>This is obviously a masturbation thread so fuck you
no it's not
normie get out reeee
>>
File: 1499983801195.png (217KB, 808x628px) Image search: [Google]
1499983801195.png
217KB, 808x628px
I held hands with top qt girl back in high school, because our teacher told us to or something

Those small hands were so warm

Too bad she is getting dicked by a fucking race mixed faggot chad now
>>
nobodies ever really done anything sexy to me that I can remember...

but I have done something sexy to someone and I will share it because it is an easy and effective way to get a girl to come during zechsual inteercouseeee

you basically hump them upside down, her face down, and then bite her ear softly and sort of make the deepest guttural growl you can, like coming from low down in your throat, and breathe hot air into her ear. I did this to this girl I was banging once and she came. It was great. her vag contracted on my dick as I was coming and it was great.

I learned this from my first bitch so I guess that was the sexiest thing anyone's ever done to me...

>normie reeee get out

I literally have zero friends.
>>
I was at this one girls house that I liked and I was on her trampoline, she tried to push me off balance and ended up falling on me with her entire front body pushing on me. I also ended up grabbing her tits and ass a few times and played it off as an accident, she was so dumb she believed it. Too bad she's some whore now fucking any man who comes within ten feet.
>>
>>39010496
One time I was getting a hand job from a cute girl and during it she said she doesn't want to make a mess but kept going then right when I started to cum she pulled my underwear up over my cock but kept jerking and made me cum in my pants and she was giggling and laughing at me the whole time I came and then after just said woops sorry and acted all innocent. Then for the next week she kept making fun of me and bragging about making me cum in my pants. I'd try to playfully tease her and she'd just respond with something like "oh yeah you act so tough but I could have you creaming in your pants in 5 minutes"

I'm naturally a socially dominate person and used to being dominate in bed with every other girl so for some reason this was the sexiest thing that's ever happened to me. Beats all the hard core sex I've had.
>>
>>39011815
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

has anybody ever noticed that we have to lie and say we aren't robots everytime we make a post?
>>
>>39010496
girl backed up into me on accident. dick slid right into her cheeks. she had a great ass.
>>
I was in an acting class in high school, and one time when we were getting ready to go home after a dress rehearsal one of the girls started unbuttoning my costume while I was still wearing it.
>>
oneitis whispered some random observation into my ear while we were on a train and I immediately popped a chub.
>>
>>39011274
Wait back up here. Does this not fucking hurt??? How is this a thing
>>
fifth grade, on the playground sitting on wooden plank that was low to the ground, playing with toys. girl that all of my social interactions with had been either her making fun of me or her ignoring me comes over. she steps on my toys and kicks then away. she puts her shoe on my knee and tells me to tie her shoe. doesn't even look at me. of course I don't say anything and tie her shoe. I still masturbate to the thought of this someone's
>>
File: frobb.jpg (21KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
frobb.jpg
21KB, 250x209px
>>39012285
>I still masturbate to the thought of this someone's
This someone's what?
>>
File: 1474465382593.jpg (56KB, 634x471px) Image search: [Google]
1474465382593.jpg
56KB, 634x471px
if listening to asmr doesn't count then I have nothing. but sexual and unwanted? a few.

when I was 10, black girl in my group assignment just starts grinding her cooch on the corner of the back of my chair and I gave her a wtf look 'cause she was bumping my back and I didn't even understand what she was really doing at the time.

when I was 16, a guy pressed his hard dick against my shoulder while I was sitting down during rush hour on a crowded bus. paki faggot must have thought I was a girl because of my emo hair.

when I was 14, I often slept in my mom's bed because I had separation issues I think. I was going through puberty and often had unwanted boners, so one time she was spooning me I think she noticed and literally had her hand hovering centimeters from my bits I think waiting to see if I wanted to. I was too scared to move and didn't want my unwanted boner to be noticed. thinking about the same scenario in an anime-esq doujin is pretty hot but it's revolting when I think about her and that time.

when I was 18, first time in a bar and I bought some guy on ketamine a drink 'cause he seemed nice. dude starts getting too close and tries necking me so I got the fuck out.
>>
>>39010496
casually stripped her pants and shirt and jumped on me on her bed
to this day i still have no idea if she liked me or not
>>
>~17
>sex with gf
>close to orgasm
>she reminds me that we talked about trying cumming in her mouth
>pull out and was a bit too excited and slopily just cum mostly on my hand, very little gets in her mouth
>she laughs about it for a sec
>reach to grab tissues from the box
>grabs the messy hand and starts licking/sucking everything off it
>then does the same on my dick
>tell her she's nasty and ask if she likes it
>clearly struggling to swallow it or just pretending she was idk. being weirdly overanimated
>grab the tissues anyway to hand to her
>slaps my hand and immediately swallows it
>goes "I said it's mine!" and goes back to inspecting our bodies for stuff to lick off

Also that same girl once gave a bj before I had to go to work and her father called right when we were in the middle of it. Was just going to leave but she made me stay put jacked me off right through the phone call then shooed me away.
>>
>>39012677
>girl literally strips and climbs on top of you in her bed
>Hmmm not sure if she likes me

The absolute lack of awareness of some people will never stop baffling me.
>>
This board really has just become reddit lite.
Jesus fuck.
>>
>>39012738
i wish i wasn't kidding
i'm still legitimately confused about the entire situation. we were both sober and i don't even know.
>>
A boy grabbed my chest in third grade.
Last sexual contact I had.
>>
File: burger.jpg (110KB, 850x736px) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
110KB, 850x736px
Unrelated but can I get the sauce on that gif?
>>
File: 1439665957427.jpg (46KB, 839x469px) Image search: [Google]
1439665957427.jpg
46KB, 839x469px
>>39012738
You'd be surprised, some women think that jumping naked in bed with someone is "being friends"

Had a friend who had a girl get naked with him and get in bed, he thinks he's about to score, turns out she thought he was gay.

Some women are just complete idiots
>>
File: IMG_2169.jpg (45KB, 401x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2169.jpg
45KB, 401x333px
>8th grade
>absolute fuckin loser
>amazingly sexy history teacher
>amazing ass
>would always fap thinking about her
>one day sitting right next to AC
>AC has a problem
>teacher walks over to figure it out
>her ass 4-5 inches away from my face
>instant boner
wish I could have just turned and stuffed my face right on her ass.
>>
File: 1502222072404.png (175KB, 482x475px) Image search: [Google]
1502222072404.png
175KB, 482x475px
>>39010496
Sauce pls my friendo?
>>
ex-gf was blowing me, she wasnt the best at oral but she stuck her finger up my ass and massaged my prostate and i came so hard i blacked out. woke up to her with cum all over her face and tits (and clean hand) laying in the crook of my arm
>>
>>39012980
Women tend to have larger boundaries for intimacy between friends, too.

There isn't a "no homo" among women. Things are different.
>>
File: 1499823070658.png (38KB, 363x259px) Image search: [Google]
1499823070658.png
38KB, 363x259px
>Be 14-15
>On library computer
>Guy next to me with one front tooth is trying to have a conversation with me
>He randomly reaches out and strokes my thigh
>Screech like a tard and taze him
Pretty sure that's the only sexual advance I've ever received desu.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.