[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /GirlPunisher/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11

File: 1356752289303.jpg (35KB, 375x563px) Image search: [Google]
1356752289303.jpg
35KB, 375x563px
>be me
>spend teens and early 20s getting friendzoned and BTFO
>sorted life out in late 20s
>use hookup apps to meet up dozens of girls

If I think the girl would have rejected the old me, I find ways to subtlety punish them, including.

- Getting them to my place and putting on boring world/art cinema
- Sit browsing internet while they grow bored until they leave
- Give them glasses of prune juice that gives them diarrhoea (most people don't seem to know this is a characteristic of the drink, especially bimbos and foreign students)
- Stop fucking at random, go quiet and then say "err, I'm not gonna cum, this isn't working for me", especially if they are fairly hot (this crushes the girl)
- Try to ass fuck them, if I pull it off, I only ever assfuck them in future meet ups
- Humblebrag about banging many chicks and saying their race doesn't really rank that high

Anyone else here have a similar hobby to this?
>>
>>39010224
I have a clingy gf that always is trying to live up to my expectations, and sometimes I call her a stupid cunt or slut when she's getting on her nerves. She's got mega tits and was a virgin (not even lying, she was slightly overweight and depressed all her teens, hit the gym for me)
>>
FIled under shit that never happened.

basil
>>
>>39010276
pic needed my dude
>>
File: IMG_0036[1].jpg (111KB, 655x1164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036[1].jpg
111KB, 655x1164px
>>39010300
Here ya go boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>39010224
>Stop fucking at random, go quiet and then say "err, I'm not gonna cum, this isn't working for me", especially if they are fairly hot (this crushes the girl)

Lmao did this to a high school crush that I finally got to fuck after getting /fit/ and she started crying. Told her to be quiet and then I came on her face and walked out the house while she was in the bathroom.
>>
>>39010617
moar desu 999
>>
I got fit and my onitis started showing serious interest in me but the years of being a fat ugly robot instead of an attractive robot mean I don't know how to handle it so I just ignore her or chuckle when she suggests we do something together so she's stopped trying and started calling me by my name instead of my nickname

I win I suppose
>>
>>39010767
This is the opposite of winning. You're not even punishing her. This was a shit post, don't post again.
>>
>lose weight and lift
>look good
>overtly check less attractive girls out whilst completely ignoring the qts
>If a girl smiles at me I just look away or back down at my phone

Only little stuff but makes me feel so fucking good
>>
File: superlative laughter.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
superlative laughter.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>>39010224
I sure hope you're making shit up, because otherwise you're fucking retarded. Most of these are just cockblocking yourself. It's easy for girls to get laid, so really you're punishing yourself a lot more than you're punishing them.
You were about to pretend you get so much sex that it actually IS hurting them more, weren't you?
>>
File: 1502327283906.png (132KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502327283906.png
132KB, 554x400px
>>39010844
Its a pretty big pain in the ass. you've obvoujsley never hooked up with someone before. Its a bitch when you spend days some time a week setting something up and the person is awful gross or disappointing its infuriating. op is a genius you dingus.
>>
>>39010868
Nice samefag, OP. The fact that you spend a whole week setting these up makes it all the sadder. I may be a worthless sperg, but at least when I sink huge amounts of time reading D&D splats I have something to show for it at the end. You waste huge amounts of time doing this just to sabotage yourself. The fact that you could get laid out of it doesn't matter, because in the end you're not. You're just wasting your life to prove petty points only you care about.
>>
>>39010224
tfw small dick so never with a girl

i live through you op
>>
>>39010947
>Nice samefag, OP.
Kill yourself
He certainly seems to get a lot of it and that's all that really matters no one cares how you waste your time but dumb fags like you. Everyone wastes time doing stupid shit some.
also
>xD lmao dood I read dnd its so much more productive with my time lol i mean i could become a doctor or a chemist but at least I have the lore for dark elfs down
okay kiddo
>>
>>39010224
>sorted life out
>still using 4chan

Choose one
>>
>>39011042
xD so funey anon
>>
File: IMG_1774.jpg (289KB, 1762x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1774.jpg
289KB, 1762x1632px
>>39010844
You should get their numbers and treat em right dude.
>>
File: IMG_1682.png (409KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1682.png
409KB, 1144x888px
>>39010844
>t. Teenage autist who doesn't understand basic feminine psychology.
>>
File: IMG_1681.jpg (116KB, 659x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1681.jpg
116KB, 659x708px
>>39010224
>glasses of prune juice
>anal

Do you want do date tubgirl? Cos that's how you date tubgirl...
>>
>>39010224

For a while i had the obsession of making girls fall for me then dump them or ghost them.

This took forever and there was a while where i was juggling 5 full time relationships at once.
Lucky my job has weird hours so i could blame that.
There was times where i wouldn't talk to one of them for like 4 days and blame it on my work, she bought it, they all bought it...
They were your average fembots who fucked 20+ guys in HS or their beginning years of college but were now finalllyyy ready to settle down.

I would get them to buy me cool shit, take me cool places, basically use them as they would use men. They knew i had a well paying job so they had to pretend to be well off in their life and "have a plan" to impress me. To them it was the admission fee to live with me and get to drive my cool cars and live in my reasonably nice house and play with my cool shit. Fuck them.

All of them deserved it.. i did that for you guys.. i did that to get back at them all for believing they are special and that somehow we need to cater to them.

It wasnt easy tho, 5 relationships at a time takes some degree of money and time and brainpower. To meet all of their family and remember everything, to lie every day pretending to be someone you are not... i did that shit for two and a half years if not three. your welcome..
>>
>>39010224
>Anyone else here have a similar hobby to this?

being a normalfaggot isn't a hobby
>>
File: kkqvjpxvigly.jpg (85KB, 736x1001px) Image search: [Google]
kkqvjpxvigly.jpg
85KB, 736x1001px
>>39011139
I disagree beat the shit out of the girl when you become rich.
>>
File: 1498175065198.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498175065198.png
448KB, 900x900px
>>39010224
>>39010276
>>39011675
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD OR I'LL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39010844
always that bitter virgin shitposting in the comments in threads like these.

yes yes your single mom raised you to worship pussy and always protect and defend females no matter what. list cap'n cuck the girls he's doing that too wont fuck you let alone talk to you for defending them for being put out whores.

run along now capn cuck we dont need you and they dont want saving
>>
File: 1502470211791.png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
1502470211791.png
11KB, 447x378px
>>39012034
Yes, I'm sure the other threads relating to menial shit about homosexuality, fucking-fish-heads, and so on are definitely better than a couple of anons talking about having sex.

Seriously, fuck off. Sex isn't some grand thing and it doesn't change how much of an autistic loser you are. It's easy as fuck to get.
>>
>>39012353
wait there's a thread about fucking fishheads? link?
>>
File: NoSammy.gif (2MB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
NoSammy.gif
2MB, 200x190px
>>39012353
>2017
>This is the face of nu-/r9k/
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.