[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women would rather date a literal child rapist than you RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: GcGihfg[1].jpg (481KB, 3300x1840px) Image search: [Google]
GcGihfg[1].jpg
481KB, 3300x1840px
>women would rather date a literal child rapist than you
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
lmao imma try this one day
the tinder profile that is, not molesting a child
>>
>>39009559
Impressive

Wow really makes you think

Where are the morals
>>
>>39009911
that's the power of being chad. roasties will literally abandon all morals just to fuck you
>>
>>39009559
Hasn't that been disproven, already?
>>
>>39009965
Shhhhh. Just let it be
>>
Its because if it was a underage boy then they would care. When they read the part about underage sex the thing that pops in their mind is fucking him like a highschool crush they ducked on prom night or a boy they never asked out While their underage not the actually crime. If it was boy on boy action they would actually care.
>>
You guys do know this is fake, right? The original bio said he just steals candy, not rapes kids. He changed the bio after he got all the matches.

Thats why none of the bitches mention child rape and one of the girl mentions stealing a candy bar
>>
>>39009994
*had
Dint mean to say ducked
>>
File: all_smiles.jpg (55KB, 503x518px) Image search: [Google]
all_smiles.jpg
55KB, 503x518px
>>39009559
>Convicted 3 times of ROAC
>My anthem: Young Love
Holy shit that's fucking genius
>>
>>39009994
if it was boy on boy he'd attract all the yaoi fangirls
>>
>>39010027
thanks, anon. i didn't see that part in the earlier threads. i feel less bad about humanity now.
>>
>>39009965
>>39010027
proof?
blocksxsxs
>>
>>39010454
Just look up "atomic black pill" from r/incels. Some guy made it. It's fake.
>>
>>39010467
but the women did not know the account was fake how does that make it any better?
>>
>>39009559
>women who use tinder, who are complete sluts to begin with, want to fuck a random chad

Stop thinking one screenshot of one dating app represents all women.
>>
>>39010487
The dude changed it after he got the matches to the child rapist bio. Before that, when he was getting all the matches it jist said something like "i stole a candy bar, does that make me a criminal?"
>>
>>39010467
I already looked that up. The guy provided video proof of the account. I want proof that he changed the profile bio
>>
>>39010537
One of the girls mentions stealing a candy bar in the pic. Also, check the /r9k/ archive the last tome OP posted this. Someone posted the screencap confirming that the dude changed the bio
>>
desu all of you would probably get with a child rapist stacy
>>
File: youdeservenothing.jpg (61KB, 537x331px) Image search: [Google]
youdeservenothing.jpg
61KB, 537x331px
>all these fags defending roasties.
Even if this is fake it doesnt change the fact that roasties are subhuman
>>
>>39010518
tinder has over 50 million users, it sure as hell is representative of a good portion of american women
>>
>>39010592
It's every 14-15 year old boys' dream to make it with a hot older women.
>>
>>39010595
So calling it fake is defending roasties?
>>
>>39010597
How many of the 50 million are women?

How many are real accounts?

How many would actually respond to someone like in OP's picture?
>>
>>39010573
>One of the girls mentions stealing a candy bar in the pic
Yes, but some guy on a rival subreddit of /r/Incels came up with the theory (based on this alone) that he had changed the profile bio. There's no evidence at all, it's just speculation
>>
>>39010629
do you even statistics? even 10 thousand people would be an already significant sample given the wide ranging demographics present on tinder
>>
>>39010630
I could be wrong, but i recall someone posting the original bio in r/incels. Search around there. I would not want to go bsck to that place.
>>
>>39010601
Speak for yourself. I'm homosexual.
>>
>>39010724
Me too nigga. Post discord. You better be a bottom
>>
>>39010670
https://np.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/6slvz8/incels_post_a_child_rapist_tinder_experiment_the/dlds178/

read Kracker's reply. this is where that theory was born
>>
>>39009559
Eh, I guess there is a reason most Muslims blow themselves up and they get those 72 virgins. I'm pretty much betting every school shooter has their own personal heaven/hell tailored to their desires by now.
>>
>>39010749
I'll just take your word for it. I hate browsing through reddit
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.