[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tcg/ - Trap Conversion General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

which pill do you take robots?
>>
>>39009012
>which pill do you take robots?
I would take the blue pill

I don't even want money, I want to do my childhood right
>>
>>39009012
Why the fuck is this a trap conversion general?
>>
>>39009012
Red. Obviously. Anyone who would unironically take blue is retarded.
>>
File: 1502458024748.jpg (43KB, 712x712px) Image search: [Google]
1502458024748.jpg
43KB, 712x712px
Blue pill, but I dont quite get it, I go back in time to 2005 when I was 10 or I become 10 in the current year after getting pilled? If the former:

>even as a skelemanlet when I was a teen I had like 15~ girls crush on me in my hs years
>get fit to maximize my potential
>go swimming hoping to grow taller
>Now i know how to handle girls so I would fuck all of these udnerage hotties
>insert usual bitcoin/lottery shenanigans here
>generally experience hs again, best years of my life

So I wouldnt be grossly rich, but maybe 10 millions by 22 if I played my cards correctly, but most importantly I wouldnt look back at my missed chances back in hs everyday

Now if the blue pill made me 10 in this year i'd rather take the redpill, move to a country where the age of consent is 13, have fun and live a comfy NEET life till I die
>>
>>39009012

Do I get to retain my knowledge?
'cause if so, blue.

WTF is up with the title though
>>
File: 1495810701132.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495810701132.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>39009012
Blue Pill. You could just earn the money quadruple-fold since you know every sports game outcome and lottery result etc. also childhood happiness and the ability to un-do mistakes are priceless. Also a child with the ability to appreciate childhood... that would be amazing.
>>39009151
Lmao
>>
> get money

>invest in bitcoin 10c = 1 buttcoin

Sell at 1000$ rebuy at 300$

$$$$ in present year. Only acceptable choic
>>
Red pill, i'd end up making the same mistakes and it would not matter.

so i'd live comfortably off of 50 million the rest of my life
>>
>>39009012
Grab both and swallow before they can get me. I'll always be free.
>>
>>39009012
I'm thinking red. Only lose 24 years of my life, and with that money I'd have pretty good medical care so I'd live pretty long after anyway

Would I already have a job/wife/home as if I had lived my life to 45 or would I be on my own to find those at that age? Also, does time advance to the time that I'd be 45 or would I jump to being 45 in 2017?
>>
>>39009012
I would probably fuck up worse with the blue pill due to foreknowledge. The redpill would mean jumping foreward in technology too I assume.

Actually, this depends on what it does to the year. If I go back to 10 but it still remains 2017, or I jump to 45 but it still remains 2017, I pick blue for longer lifespan.
>>
Blue pill. Childhood is when you learn to cope with being human. If you had an unfulfilling childhood you are fucked for life
>>
>>39009338
>Blue pill. Childhood is when you learn to cope with being human. If you had an unfulfilling childhood you are fucked for life
Wrong choice
>>
File: 1502368480194.jpg (2MB, 5000x2827px) Image search: [Google]
1502368480194.jpg
2MB, 5000x2827px
>choose bluepill
>become 10 and retain knowledge of sports outcomes, bitcoin, and stocks
>can't bet, buy bitcoin, or invest because you're 10
>>
>>39009264
>Grab both and swallow before they can get me. I'll always be free.
you will die
>>
>>39009835
>Predict a sport match minute for minute
>tell your parents and theyre like wtf
>convince them your psychic
>tell them to invest in Bitcoin, and give you some in your own bank account (one that you can access when your old enough)
>>
>>39009950
can you remember any previous sport match minute for minute right now?

going back in time doesn't make you immediately omniscient
>>
>>39009990
Well you dont have to take the blue pill right away. Memerise some before you take it?
And still you could ask for bitcoins for your birthday, and earn money to get them.
>>
>>39009012
blue pill if i can have memories.
>>
>>39009172
>quickly memorise all the lottery numbers
>take blue pill
>get tons of money AND get to redo your most crucial years with your adult knowledge

seems like a pretty obvious choice to me desu
>>
>>39009012
If i just revert back to 10 with no other changes all the things that went wrong in my life the first time will just happen again. I'll trade 2 decades for 50 mil, at the rate i'm going i'll dead of suicide long before reaching 45 naturally.
>>
guys none of you understand this thread

you are supposed to to back in time AND become a trap
>>
>>39010253
Holy shit.
I`m trans and I didnt even think of that.
I`m a fucking idiot. If I did take the blue pill I would have probably remembered it anyways. Eventually.
>>
definitely blue, in the hopes that I could fix the mistakes I made that ruined everything
>>
Neither. Im fine with where i am.
>>
We already took the blue pill before. That would explain deja vu.
>>
>>39009012
keep the red pill until i'm about to turn 45
>>
>>39009012

the orange pill mate open your eyes
>>
>>39009012
Blue pill if I get to remember the fuckups I made in life
Still the blue pill if I don't
>>
Blue pill if it means i go back in time with memories, and time to study some lottery numbers.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 254x190px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 254x190px
Ill take the brown pill
>>
>>39010903
Clearly the only smart decision
>>
>>39009012
>Blue:
Pros:
>Essentially increase my lifespan by 13 years
>Knowledge of how it all of the events will pan out
>Can exploit said knowledge via lottery numbers or things I didn't know about people until later on
>Can prevent or avoid especially damaging or regretful events
Cons:
>I'll be the same as I am right now I assume, could fuck up my childhood even more by being a lazy, jaded piece of shit
>0 child-like innocence, may freak people out
>Will have to go through all the boring parts of childhood again

>Red
Pros:
>50 million buckaroos and all that entails
Cons:
>Aged 22 years
> $50 million may not be worth much in 2039
>Will miss a lot of stuff in my life and have no memory of any of it
>Everyone I knew is probably dead or has forgotten about me

I'll take the blue pill, if I had to choose, maybe I could change how things end up. If I can't, well, I still have essentially 13 extra years to live. I actually think that's worth $50 million.
>>
>>39009209
>you know every sports game outcome and lottery result etc.
Do you know every sports/lotto outcome since you were ten?
>>
>>39009012
I would only take the blue pill if it means going back to being 10 years old right now and nothing else changing. Don't wanna risk losing the few good friends I have right now.
>>
>>39009012
Take the red pill at 44
>>
>>39011333
>Take the red pill at 44
why not at 70 after living a full life
it'd be like having an extended retirement
>>
>>39009012
>blue pill
>convince mom I traveled back in time by doing calculus problems
>get her to buy tons of Microsoft stock
>then buttcoins when they were less than a dollar
>>
>>39009835
>>can't buy bitcoin because you're 10
fucking underage faggot
>>
>>39011681
you'd age numbnuts I was like 14 give or take
>>
>>39009012
blue then invest in bitcoin
>>
>>39011969
>blue then invest in bitcoin
Bitcoin is dumb
>>
>>39012332
it doesnt matter you can make bank. in early 2010 one BTC was 0.06 USD. right now 1 btc is 3405 USD.
>>
>>39011969
only acceptable answer in this original thread
>>
I'm such a fuckup taking the red one might not be a bad idea. Even if I suddenly went back in time when I was 10 I'd still manage to fuck things up somehow. Also I had no money to invest in BTC back in 2009-2010 and I'd have a hard time convincing my parents to give me any
>>
>>39009086
This.
Money can't buy the only thing I want. A second chance.
>>
The Red Pill.

Build hotels in Mexico and become an Airbnb magnate in Japan.

Save the rest, live on rent.
>>
>>39010769
>>39010253
I don't understand
>>39010882
Please no
>>
>>39009012
Wh--the red pill. I don't know if I could find my gf again if I re-did my life and I don't really want her to be gone
>>
>>39010148
The OP says nothing about retaining knowledge. "Restart your life" seems to imply that everything after 10 gets erased, so the future wouldn't even be the same
>>
>>39012689
>The Red Pill.
>Build hotels in Mexico and become an Airbnb magnate in Japan.
>Save the rest, live on rent.
Why Mexico and Japan
>>
blue
I want to min/max
>>
>>39009012
red, all my problems would be solved even if i just magically received 1k today

if you grew up and still live in the third world like, being 10 years old again would be less than useless
>>
>>39014149
>blue
>I want to min/max
what does this mean
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.