[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family meeting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7031.png (135KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7031.png
135KB, 500x522px
>24 kv, introverted cyborg
>Dinner with my family
>They start talking about my chad cousin and his new gf
>Then they proceed to ask me why I haven't had one yet
>Dad starts making fun about me missing on teenage love and asks what am I waiting for
>I'm actually in love with a girl right now but she just wants to stay friends
>Stay silent and stare at them with a smile (pic related)

I fucking hate my life
>>
What do you think would happen if you told them the truth, all of it?
>>
Had similar talks back in the day. One ended with my grandmother asking me if I wanted to become a priest. Parents asked multiple times if I was gay, etc. Could never figure out how they could not see how socially retarded I was and how dating was so out of the question.
>>
File: gerard.jpg (239KB, 1276x1516px) Image search: [Google]
gerard.jpg
239KB, 1276x1516px
>>39007204
>25
>dad keeps telling me to find a gf
>he had 2 on the go
>60 years old and gets laid more than me
>>
>>39008174
>One ended with my grandmother asking me if I wanted to become a priest
Are you from Eastern Europe? I get the very same question from my grandmother quite a lot.
>>
Last Christmas my aunt tried pulling the whole "you're 27 and most people your age are getting married you know" shtick.
All it did was make me really sad and introspective, why do they have to bring things like that up? Do they think if they acknowledge my deficiencies I'll just magically overcome them?
>>
>Then they proceed to ask me why I haven't had one yet
>as if they dont already know
>they are literally just mocking you for being a sperg

what shitty parents. call them out on their bullshit
>>
>>39008677
You parents are blaming themselves for your situation and genuinely wondering what happened that you've been deprived of basic human things like having a functional relationship. To them you're an enigma.
>>
>>39007204
>tfw met a femanon off here
>i think both falling for eachother
>she's in netherlands
>i'm in america
I've always wanted to take a trip to Amsterdam
>>
>get a gf
>finds out id never had a gf
>asks me why i'd never had a gf
>tfw
>>
>>39008770

Never fucking tell a girl you've never had a girlfriend.
>>
>>39007204

>be me
>3
>dad dies
>can't kill me for marrying Russian woman
>>
>>39008770
>implying that's bad
Nigger you have a gf what the fuck are you complaining about so what she's your first gf she should feel blessed that she's going to most likely be your first love
>>
>>39007228
They would look at him with pity at best and disgust at worst
>>
>>39008786
They're going to find out anyway.
>>
I'm not even socially inept, its just my entire family drinks alcohol and acts like idiots, and expects me to do the same, and become a wage slave just like them. Whenever i socialize witht hem I just feel terrible, thier kids are literaly 100 times smarted than them and just run circles around them, and they are 5 fucking years old.
I just smoke my green at home and sob for humanity, this is just depressing. Fuck baby boomers and fuck gen x, the worst thing to happen to planet earth, besides the zionists.
>>
>>39008786
Not him but, what's wrong with telling a girl that you never had a gf?
If the girl is interested in you then that it's not gonna change much (unless of course you are a sperg, desperated to get a gf and she's a slut. In that case, yeah, you fucked up)
>>
>>39008947
>it's not gonna change much
But it's going to change. Sometimes girls refuse to be first.
>>
>>39008975
>Like OMG I fucked anon and it turns out he was a virgin! Now he has feelings for me, GROSS!

This is how modern women think
>>
>>39009058
>This is how modern women think
Sadly, it's true. To be called virgin is just like to be called a nigger 70 years ago.
>>
>>39008786
i told her i had fucked girls, then made her my gf, then she found out.

im not an idiot
>>
>>39007204
My family don't know much about my (almost non-existent) romantic life, and they don't ask very often. Thanks to that i think that my mom thinks that i'm hidding something, my brother thinks that i'm a pedo, my father thinks that i want to become the next hitler (and because of that i don't have time for a romantic life), my sister in law thinks i'm a turbo homo, and my uncles/aunts/cousins think that i'm just an introverted normie.

I don't really mind them believing whatever they want, so i won't tell the truth unless they ask me. I have no intention of lying, but if they don't ask, i will never tell them.
>>
>>39008947

It changes a lot.

Men who fuck a lot and are desierable to other women have high value. If everyone wants someone, and they person picks you, that's gonna make you feel pretty special right?

Now imagine that person is someone that no one wants, and they're with you. You're not likely to feel anywhere near as special.
>>
>>39008975
>Sometimes girls refuse to be first
Those are mostly sluts that are not worth it, so nothing of value is lost.
>>39009081
>To be called virgin is just like to be called a nigger 70 years ago
Kind of, the only times that i've seen that work as an insult (or as a pejorative term in general) is when the person that is being called a virgin is uncomfortable with it (being a virgin i mean).
If the person doesn't give a shit, it doesn't work.
>>
>>39009206
>If the person doesn't give a shit, it doesn't work
But it still sticks to the person. People dont call other people virgins if they dont have suspicions.
>>
>>39009228
>But it still sticks to the person.
So what?
Being a virgin is not some kind of contagious mortal disease.
>>
>>39008620
American, and all four of my grandparents were born here but I'm of Russian and Polish heritage.
>>
>>39009260
>Being a virgin is not some kind of contagious mortal disease.
Maybe if random girls calls you virgin but if you have virgin/silent creep label in workplace then it's going to be very uncomfortable knowing that people are making fun of you.
>>
>>39008786
This. Met a girl who's radar was disabled for some reason and she thought I was the silent mysterious type I think. I assumed she was just talkative until she pretty much told me to ask for her number. Her aunt who knew my story must of informed her of my lack of history and she asks why. (I had just turned 40 at the time, not a virgin but no real relationships) Mumbled some be about "u-um..you know, it just never really happened I guess, h-heh". Meanwhile she's about my age and has kids in highschool, married for years, divorced, etc. Didn't last long after that.
>>
>>39009300
I see your point, but i stick to what i said a few posts ago "If the person doesn't give a shit, it doesn't work.", if they don't see you being uncomfortable with the fact that you're a virgin, then it's not gonna be fun to tease you with it and they will eventually drop it and start commenting on someone's insecurity.
But i agree that most people are not comfortable with being a virgin, so your point is probably true on most cases.
>>
>>39009498
>if they don't see you being uncomfortable with the fact that you're a virgin, then it's not gonna be fun to tease you with it and they will eventually drop it and start commenting on someone's insecurity.
I can see it happening but you're forgetting that virgin stereotype (shy, timid, pushover guy) is not going to be comfortable with other people calling him virgin.
>>
>>39009273
>Not taking your Grandparents advice and becoming a preist
What are you waiting for?
>>
>>39009536
I agree with you, that's why i said that your point is probably true on most cases.
>>
>>39009569
maybe he doesnt like little boys
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.