[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my face when bf calls me mommy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: mfw.png (99KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
99KB, 314x314px
>my face when bf calls me mommy
>>
>>39006090
I was about to make this thread this week.

Thanks anon.
>>
File: dexdad.jpg (12KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
dexdad.jpg
12KB, 426x382px
>mfw older sub calls me Daddy
>>
File: disgusted anime retard.gif (415KB, 293x228px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted anime retard.gif
415KB, 293x228px
>>39006090
>the real face when a girl's bf calls her mommy
women hate submissive men, daily reminder. you cannot refute this.
>>
>>39006278
Okay then refute the fact that every person's different and reacts in their own way.
>>
>>39006278
Not OP but my father is shorter than my mother and he calls her mama when upset, used to bench 400, and is shorter than me (six foot, and taller than mother too) of whom is a virginistic bitter unloving omega cyborg that has only had one sex partner eight years ago, to my father having sex up a girls ass by middle school (I'm nearly 30).
>>
>>39006278
>tfw completely dominant
>tfw have a mommy incest fetish
I hate being a walking contradiction
>>
>>39006329
is shorter than my mother*

Typo. Meant to say I'm taller than both but typed that out like shit.
>>
>>39006323
>every person's different
>implying roasties have different tastes
>implying they don't all love a stereotypical chad with a square jaw who is masculine, dominant, assertive
nobody believes you, roast curtains. literally no one, even your white knights know you're full of shit - they just go along with your nonsense because they think it will get them pussy.
>>
>>39006352
this is actually true I have been a white knight beta before and they just choose the jerk chad always
>>
>>39006352
>roastie
>chad
Oh, you're one of those pathetic people who call themselves "robots." I get it now. Kill yourself.
I'm not even a girl.
>>
>>39006390
>>39006352
See >>39006329 and >>39006350.

My father is a pussy.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>39006406
Ww hh yy a rr e yy o u hh e rr e?
>>
>>39006390
>I've been a pathetic little beta bitch for a girl before and she chose someone that takes care of himself. R-roasties always pick chads! REEE
Gee I wonder why

>>39006469
Because this is the greentext story board. I'm here for greentext stories.
>>
>>39006504
no dude like ok
>talk to girl online for a year
>become best friends
>promises to plane me over
>buys plane ticket for a chad she met the month before
>>
Can you call your gf mommy if she's fourteen years old?
>>
>>39006599
Shitty thing to do. You're better off without her. That doesn't mean "they always pick chad." Chad is a fictional being, don't be scared of a boogeyman.
>>
File: 1482792292108.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1482792292108.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>39006323
>Okay then refute the fact that every person's different and reacts in their own way.
Funny how people always say this, yet none of these mystical dominant women ever show up to defend themselves. Or if they do, they don't provide proof beyond
>I'm totally a dominant fembot you guys, trust me :^)))))
>>
>>39006886
Why should they provide proof? Why should anyone provide proof for anything they say here? How is a woman supposed to prove she's dominant over an imageboard anyway?
>>
>>39006504
I fucking hate it when Normies try to justify their presence here "It's just a story board lmao"
Nobody enjoys your presence here, just fuck off.
>>
>>39007068
You think people enjoy the prescence of faggots that try to out-pathetic each other and REEE at everything more?
>>
>>39006963
>Why should they provide proof? Why should anyone provide proof for anything they say here?
I would assume that if someone cares enough to make an assertion, that they would care enough to at least try and provide a reason for people to believe them.
>How is a woman supposed to prove she's dominant over an imageboard anyway?
They don't even have to prove their dominant, I just want to see literally one post with a timestamped picture of a female claiming to be dominant.
>>
>>39006090

Wasn't part of the discussion earlier. But why do you have to go right to saying "I'm a girl XD" right away. You're probably not even a woman, just an RPing man. Why did this board devolve into a place for female worship, bait, /soc/-tier posting, fags, and other shitposting?
>>
File: 1463362473067.jpg (50KB, 856x551px) Image search: [Google]
1463362473067.jpg
50KB, 856x551px
>mfw accidentally calling bf daddy
>>
>>39006469
there are more than just robots and normalfags.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.