[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally everyone on this board has a gf now, what the fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 147378591037.jpg (15KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
147378591037.jpg
15KB, 215x185px
Literally everyone on this board has a gf now, what the fuck is happening? Where are all the robots? I feel like I'm having a panic attack
>>
>having a gf means you can't be a robot
???
>>
>>39004238
i've been with a girl since 2012 and on r9k since 2009. what's the problem? if you came here from reddit because people said r9k is full of virgins, you can go back.
>>
Don't worry, I'm still here.
KHV Autist, 25 years old, now with a job edition.
Still lonely as fuck, but with less free time.
>>
>>39004238

still no gf here, don't want one
>>
>>39004314
Yes, I don't know why you added question marks to that.
>>
24 year old KV reporting in, scared to talk to girls IRL and can't hold their attention online.
>>
>>39004238
Sorry this is Chad's board now, get out nerd
>>
>>39004381
>I'm a normalfaggot so robots must be redditors
No.
Hang yourself.
>>
>>39004314
ARE YOU READY FOR THE SUMMER?
ARE YOU READY FOR THE SUNSHINE?
>>
File: IMG_3888.jpg (151KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3888.jpg
151KB, 396x388px
My girlfriend is a crusty fleshlight wedged deep into my couch cushions that I've never cleaned
>>
It's early in the day m8. True robots sleep till the afternoon. They should be just waking up right about now. And it's not late enough for bongs to be posting. They have to be alert and guard their homes and loved ones from being attacked by marauding gangs of muslims.
>>
>>39004238
/r/incels has been flooding our chad haven since the beginning

DAILY REMINDER THIS BOARD WAS CREATED FOR USE BY CHADS ONLY
>>
>>39004238
robots arent here 24/7 , please try again later
>>
>>39004314
>???
having a gf means you can't be a robot u dumbass
>>
>>39004314
>>39004381
FFS, out of all the boards why do you have to come here and harass us even more? what this board have that attracts you faggots? every time a normie opens posts its to either "give advice" by calling us mean shit and say they have a gf
>>
>>39004619
>a hubbub bub
1. you're asking too broad of a question that you already know the answer to.
2. there's some irony in expecting a certain type of person to avoid this board, but you couldn't seem to avoid this thread, which is about having girlfriends

>>39004459
>implying reddit isn't the reason for truly autistic people and virgins to shitpost here
what is the argument? that you genuinely believe spaghetti pockets are a real, sacred thing? r9k is either a miscellaneous board, or a second/nsfw board for gay guys. you're not going to get a virgin sanctuary in a place committed to talking about sexuality in large part. /jp/ is a little nicer maybe?
>>
>>39004238
There are a ton of actual robots during the late night hours OP. During the day it's mostly normies.
>>
>>39004801
real nigga hours, as they're called, but instead of niggas it's real robot hours
>>
>>39004238
27 year old KHHV reporting in.

I'm not ready to give up and let the normies take over.
>>
>>39004859
Basically this. I'm a robot but I hate the board during the day hours because it's obviously infested with normalscum.
>>
27 year old virgin here

Honestly I want to drop this shitty board because the normals have absolutely destroyed it but its such a good timesink.
>>
>>39004789
>that you already know the answer to.
Because you're all total losers who have to come to /r9k/ to feel good about your shit lives. You know damn well that you faggots are better equipped for Reddit and /soc/.
He just wanted to see you say it.
>>
anyone who claims to have a gf is just LARPing dont listen to their lies
>>
Does anyone here even have a qt crush? I stopped trying the second I realized there are 12 equal roasties for every qt I see
>>
>>39004801
>>39004914
What about time zones? Could you tell me when are there most robots here specifying the time zone?
>>
>>39005103
Around 1 am and onwards est I'd say, there are still some normies around at 12 am but most of them fuck off after 1. 2-5 am is kind of slow but there are robots everywhere during that time range.
>>
>>39004789
/R9k/ is not a board for faggots a d roasties. You need to leave.
>>
>BBBBBBBBBBBBBBUT MY SAFESPACE

Go to tumblr you sad faggots. This isn't your hugbox.
>>
File: 1498539980781.png (268KB, 1368x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1498539980781.png
268KB, 1368x1176px
>>39004238
>>39004390
>>39004432
>>39004474
>>39004881
>>39004925

KHHV BROTHERS UNITE! WE WILL RID THIS SHITHOLE FROM THE NORMALFAGS

I have almost never even touched a female. Meanwhile all these chads on r9k get pussy every night.
>>
>>39005487
I have never hugged a girl. I lend my corpse to the cause.
>>
>>39004238
Migrate to wizchan like the rest of us true robots.
This is my last day on /r9k/. I've had enough of this normie garbage.
Don't worry normies won't like wizchan, the posts take too long for there puny little brains to handle.
>>
It's not that difficult to get a gf. You literally have to do three things:
>leave your house
>be yourself (it's not a fucking meme, it's a proverb)
>don't be a bitter, angry, misogynistic, stand-offish asshole
Do those three things, they all require minimal effort, and you will see qts giving you the gaze and that's when you approach and get your gf.
>>
>>39005715
See? Normie garbage fucking everywhere. Did you come to r9k because of "le bunny greentexts xd"? Fucking leave.
>>
>>39005799
Just trying to help. If you want to be a loser forever, fine, but this board doesn't exist for your virginal whining. I can see the day when this board will cease being the "wahhhh im a virgin why dont models fuck me" board and it will be replaced by greentext posting about being a husband/wife and parent. I give it 10 years, by then most of us will be parents and have a lot of funny stories and the losers will have killed themselves or found a board where they actually belong (wizchan).
>>
>>39005715
It's not that difficult to get a gf. You literally have to do three things:
>leave your house
>be attractive
>don't be ugly
Do those three things, they all require minimal effort, and you will see qts giving you the gaze and that's when you approach and get your gf.
>>
>>39005928
You have a toxic mindset because of this board. There is no universal standard of what is attractive. If you meet enough women, by going outside, you will eventually find one that thinks you are attractive.
>>
>>39005997
>If you meet enough women, by going outside, you will eventually find one that thinks you are attractive.

>I'm hot but have low self esteem and think that everyone is exactly like me
>>
>>39005909
You know, I don't like trap posters but they do a good job of keeping inane arselickers like yourself off this board. This place will burn to the ground before it becomes yet another hang-out spot for your banal normie garbage. Fuck off loser. Leaving would be the decent thing to do.
>>
>>39004238
I don't have a gf. The girl I was fucking wanted to date me but I turned her down
>>
>>39005997
>>39005715
I "go outside" at least once or twice a week, but I've never noticed a female gaze at me in any meaningful way, nor have I ever found a circumstance to "meet" women in any natural way simply by going outside.
>>
No gf here, just women I'm having sex with.
>>
>>39004238
>parents said I'm not old enough to date

:(
>>
File: OC.jpg (27KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
OC.jpg
27KB, 407x405px
>>39004238
This board was never for robots. The majority of people here are just depressed and blowing off steam, or they were on /b/ from 2005-2009 and they're here for nostalgia.

Also, the majority of people here don't have girlfriends. Have you seen the way they talk? They're total sperges and woman-hating manchildren. If they have a girlfriend they got lucky. It's possible they've fucked someone before, but physically fucking is so far removed from the emotional aspects of having a girlfriend that the two things aren't remotely connected these days.
>>
The real robots of yesteryear are still on here. The board's just got a lot more normies flooding it with 4chan getting popular. The /r9k/lifers are just getting older and some have to live the wagecuck life now and can't spend all day on here anymore. It really helps if you filter a lot of the board.
>>
This place has been infiltrated with normies and bullies the past month. I have no idea what happened. We need more gore, peepee poopoo and MLP to kick them out. Anyone want to help?
>>
File: IMG_0211.jpg (70KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
70KB, 500x688px
>>39004238
Just cause I'm sitting in the car with my sexy coworker while my girl is at home mad as shit doesn't mean I'm not a robot. That's almost bullying on your part to call heterosexual males non robots.
>>
>>39007535
Times changed and now it's for robots, especially after normies from /b/ grew up and got wives, jobs etc. robots tended to flock here for the feels, and it stayed that way.
>>
>>39004238
i'll be your gf
Doggo#2310
>>
>>39005487
Where should we go when this normalscum even takes our only board
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.