[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to grow up in the ghetto?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: 1419672437063.jpg (28KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1419672437063.jpg
28KB, 396x385px
What is it like to grow up in the ghetto?
>>
>>39003303
everyones your enemy your parents are evil you have no money for everything you need drugs to escape and you have to train your brain not to love bitches
>>
>>39003337
not loving bitches is key
>>
>>39003337
>everyones your enemy

Is that why they eye you?
>>
>>39003337
I imagine this is pretty accurate if youre a nigger.
Im white and from 13 to 18 i lived in comtpon.
To those of you not familiar with US cities, comtpon is where the Rodney king riots originated in the 90s.
Shit was fucking insane.
>>
>>39003441
I literally work in Compton and yet to see a nonblackor Hispanic person here
>>
>>39003461
Im the only one thats why.
>>
>>39003482
Are you white or white Hispanic?
>>
File: 1501123585793.png (342KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
1501123585793.png
342KB, 500x468px
>>39003509
Im white amigo
>>
>>39003384
strangers are trying to steal from you and measure you up friends are alright but they will fuck you any chance they can
>>
File: 1502237953910.jpg (65KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502237953910.jpg
65KB, 800x500px
>black kids would gang up on me and make me suck their dicks
>>
>>39003573
>pic
needs more words
>>
File: unnamed.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>tfw you'll never have a gang to kick it with in the hood
>>
>>39003303

Growing up in post-Soviet Krakow was quite an experience. Very rundown and decaying, with the black market being the only thing keeping any sort of economy together. I've heard talk of people in Compton getting ptsd from daily life, but while a black runs when a gunshot sounds, a slav says "300m, NNW. Not meant for me".
>>
>>39003303
I did not literally "grow up in the ghetto", but my parents somehow managed to send me to a pretty ghetto school between the ages of 14 and 18.

The worst thing about that kind of environment is that you tend to forget (or even just fail to notice) where you are which if you're not careful enough leads you to indulge in certain behaviors that are badly frowned upon "on the outside", i.e. taking drugs, fighting, scamming people, or just antisocial behavior in general. It can be just like prison, in the sense that it's pretty hard to come "back to normal" when you leave, you're not adjusted to the "civilized world" at all.

One other thing is the constant sense of insecurity. We saw people getting beat up using crowbars in the middle of the playground. Sometimes there'd be vans filled with russians parked outside of the school's gates, just waiting for some kid to come out so they could beat him half to death. We had teachers, full grown men, beating children during the lunch break. This made me a very paranoid person.
>>
>>39003655
how are people anti-social in the ghetto? seems like an oxymoron
>>
>>39003684
Did you not read his post? He means anti-social not in the same sense that you're anti-social, more in the sense that doing things considered normal in the ghetto is not normal when you're not in the ghetto.
>>
>>39003633
they all stabbed him in the back except one though and you had to go kill all of them
>>
File: Girls-und-Panzer-Erwin.jpg (82KB, 743x916px) Image search: [Google]
Girls-und-Panzer-Erwin.jpg
82KB, 743x916px
>>39003654
Believe me it aint as bad here.
I wish i could be a hardened gopnik hanging out with my drunken crew.
>>
>>39003684
Look up the defintion of anti social.
>>
whats it like to grow up in the suburbs?
>>
>>39003751
When i was little before my lazy ass single mother i lived in a really quite white suburb.
It was really nice, almost like heaven.
>>
>>39003303
the ghetto is full of niggers and normal fags. its homo.
>>
>>39003655
understandable (not the beating people part)
>>
>>39003751
It's a boring and sheltered existence, but at least it's safe
>>
>>39003655
is this in russia?
>>
>>39003599
Fuck off you cuck fetishist pig that never happened
>>
File: 1501064293123s.jpg (8KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1501064293123s.jpg
8KB, 250x186px
In all honesty the ghetto isn't bad. While daily gun shots are heard. The suburbs has an amber alert every fucking week. I'd rather die from gang violence then get kidnapped by a pedophile an or a weird ass murderer
>>
>>39003731

Probably some of the best days of my life. But now I live in an economically viable coty in more stable times, working a trade and paying taxes.
>>
>>39003749
I did it basically means aggressively neeting. that would be a challenge in the "hood"
>>
>>39003874
No, it's in Belgium. We have a lot of eastern-block type immigrants where I live
>>
>>39003599
You're a disgusting person, why would you post this shit?
>>
UK ghetto. We genuinely had problems with pedos hanging about in vans and grabbing kids. (Only one case was Pakistani before some of you pol sperg)
>>
>>39003303

These streets remind me of quicksand (quicksand)
When your on it you'll keep goin down (goin down)
And there's noone to hold on too
And there's noone to pull you out
You keep on fallin (falling)
And noone can here you callin
So you end up self destructing
On the corner with the tuli on the waist line just got outta the bing doin state time
Teeth marks on my back from the canine
Dark Memories of when there was no sunshine
Cause they said that I wouldn't make it
(I remember like yesterday)
Holdin on to what god gave me

Cause thats the life when ur
Living in the (ghetto)and
Eating in the (ghetto)or
Sleeping in the (ghetto) (ghetto)
Cause thats the life when ur
Living in the (ghetto)and
Eating in the (ghetto)or
Sleeping in the (ghetto, ghetto, ghetto)

No need to cherish luxuries (cause everythin' come and go)
Even the life that you have is borrowed
(Cause your not promised tomorrow)
So live your life as if everydays' gon be your last
Once you move forward can't go back
Best prepare to remove your past

Cause ya gotta be willin to pray
Yea There gotta be (there gotta be) a better way oh
Yea ya gotta be willing to pray
Cause there gotta be (there gotta be) a better day (ay)

Whoever said that this struggle would stop today
A lot of niggas dead or locked away
Teenage Women growing up with aids

Cause thats the life when your
Living in the (ghetto) oh
Eating in the (ghetto) or
Sleeping in the (ghetto, ghetto)
Thats the life when ur
Living in the (ghetto)oh
Eating in the (ghetto) or
Sleeping in the (ghetto, ghetto, ghetto)

Gun shots every night in the (ghetto)
Crooked cops on sight in the (ghetto)
Every day is a fight in the (ghetto)
(oh oh oh oh oh) (ghetto)
Got kids to feed in the (ghetto)
Selling coke and weed in the (ghetto)
Every day somebody bleed in the (ghetto)
(oh oh oh oh oh) (ghetto)
>>
>>39003895
the suburbs have amber alerts because people give a shit when crime happens there; if anyone bothered issuing them for ghettos there'd be plenty
>>
Bad area of london. My area is slowly turning into a ghetto because of all these fucking disgusting Muslim migrants that keep coming over. If you call the police to report shit they ignore you on account of you being a "racist" "islamaphobe" etc its fucking unbelievable
I've taken photographs and video of muslim gang cars with the liscence plate showing, I have 10+ videos showing them driving around harassing people. They try grabbing kids and take them in their car, my friends and myself try to stop it whenever we can (we're unemployed) but we can only do so much. I've saved like 4 kids from being I out of maybe 20 alterations, smashed the jaws and skulls ofmaybe 10-15 muslims in self defense (we carry blades and steel pipes, hammers, etc) and every day I see shit on the news about hate crimes against Muslims when really its just people not standing for their bullshit.
>>
fucking fuck fuck damn fuck
>>
>>39004805
oh yeah and ive showed the videos topolice and no action was ever taken
YouTube they get flagged and taken down due to promoting hate speech
>>
>>39003303
hearing gunshots in the distance is normal
gunshots instead of fireworks for new years' eve (you have to stay away from the windows, one guy died like that)
seeing the occasional dead or wounded person surrounded by a small crowd is normal
you walk everywhere prepared for confrontation at any moment
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (215KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
215KB, 480x720px
>>39003337
>your parents are evil

This. As soon as I turned 16 I had to start paying $400-$800 rent and haven't really been able to leave since moving out alone costs $1000 monthly and need double that for a deposit. Also the only jobs hiring nearby are minimum wage jobs and a lot of people with more experience want it and a friend or family member of the hiring manager usually gets it.

Life's kinda tough, I gotta get around on a bike that keeps getting stolen.
>>
so many tryhard in this thread. if so many people can afford guns where you live how hard is your life? lots of people have harder lives. quit trying to tell us we're ignorant.
>>
>>39004860
I'm from London and you're clearly LARPing, show us the videos
>>
File: IMG_7902.jpg (121KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7902.jpg
121KB, 960x640px
>>39005049
>if so many people can afford guns where you live

I don't know how they can afford them honestly. I lived in the Jordan Downs projects for a few years and every other week there was a candle memorial like this on the street.
>>
"Ghettos" in first world nations are a luxury compared to slums in the third world. Even if you live in the ghetto, at least you have access to essential needs. Committing crime, being a nuisance, choosing who to be around with or being addicted to drugs is ultimately up to you.
>>
Like normal life with shitty neighbors if you're not retarded.
Ever seen Gran Torino? That captures it perfectly. You exist as an island of normalcy in a sea of shit and just hope they don't fuck with you and yours.
>>
>>39003599
kill yourself faggot, they would just beat you to death
>>
>>39005305
Hahahahahahaha
Ohhhhhh that was a naive post
>>
I grew up in a ghetto area but it wasn't bad because my parents loved me and kept me in the house so I wouldn't get into trouble
>>
>>39005538
I saw a guy get shot outside our house but oddly enough it didn't freak me out I felt numb and just watched him scream for help
>>
>>39005305
t. didn't grow up in the ghetto
>>
>>39005498
>>39005633
>NAW U IS IGNANT
>>
>>39005305
Ghettos are a slice of the third world in the first world
>>
>>39005698
Yes, you are ignorant. Saying it ironically doesn't make it any less true you mongoloid.
>>
>>39005565
Fuck you entitled nigger.
It doesnt matter what ghetto you grew up in.
No which one was "harder".
Stop being a fucking pussy.
>>
>>39005750
ooh you're so passionate in defending your "meaning" in the world, but you're actually a worthless pile of shit. using correct elementary level grammar doesn't make you look smart by the way, you sad turd.
>>
File: 1494244326853.png (250KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494244326853.png
250KB, 800x600px
>>39005783
You are a moron.
Instead of refuting or TRYING to contradict us you just aatack the character of the person you are arguing with.
Grow the fuck up dude.
>>
>>39005835
it's fucking 4chan nigger you get over it
>>
>>39005783
Good point, really convincing. Not using capital letters really gives off that apathetic edge by the way.
>>
>>39005856
You dont need to tell me that kid.
But this aint b
When confronted with an opposing view screaming and crying is pathetic, i hope you are being ironic.
>>
>>39003751
Boring
You don't experience anything. You don't know any thing. The outside world just seems scary and terrifying, yet mistifying and great at the same time
>>
>>39003751
Boring. Really boring. Lonely as well if you don't get along with the people there.
>>
File: 1499479521338.gif (310KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
1499479521338.gif
310KB, 200x112px
>>39003303
Fucking awful
>loathed groids getting out of jail because they would group and get revenge
>sob got gunned down and his bitch raped in broad daylight
>cops never called unless by elderly
>OD fags literally dropped off at hospital steps or street
>solid month of no teachers at school because their cars kept getting niggered
>white kids always ended up in hospital
>principal kept a piece in his drawer
>motivational speaker was a gang member who said he was former but he was everyones dealer still
>>
i went to a school that was 60% niggers, about 2000 students over capacity limit. Let me tell you all nigger stereotypes are true for every 1 black student that was serious about making it out and bettering their lives theres about 400 niggers who fit the stereotype to the T. Honestly it was more like a zoo with gangs than a proper school environment.
>>
>>39003922
t. sheltered dumb cunt

what do u think niggers slanging drugs is a legitimate job? They receive welfare and sell drugs. Gangsters are nothing more than aggressive violent NEETS.
>>
>>39003303
Not too bad honestly.
t. white kid who grew up in the ghetto
>>
>>39006160
This
When people say NOT ALL BLACKS i just chuckle and shake my head.
If more people had to live dirt poor theyd start to appreciate the fact they can go home and shitpost on tumblr or whatever it is middle class lib kids do.
>>
>that one time trayvon was screaming in class trying to go super saiyan
that nigga was dark as the night and like 6 feet tall
>>
>>39003303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smfAgMQ6Wlk
>>
File: 1491054674212.jpg (51KB, 425x371px) Image search: [Google]
1491054674212.jpg
51KB, 425x371px
Im white, average build, and 19 and Im moving to North Riverdale in the Bronx in October. Am I fucked? Is it that ghetto? Ill have to get around using the trains.
>>
>>39006408
>Ill have to get around using the trains.
Kek good luck
>>
>>39006478
Im mainly afraid of getting robbed or something.
>>
>>39003599
>gang up on me
If you didn't say this I would have believed you.
>>
>>39006688
I wouldn't be too afraid of getting robbed, you should be more afraid of being harassed
>>
File: 1502410695161.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1502410695161.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>39006084

>>motivational speaker was a gang member who said he was former but he was everyones dealer still
>>
>>39006737
>if he hadnt said it i wouldnt have believed him
Ftfy
>>
I've grown up in a gopnik district. Can't say anything because I mostly stayed at home and read books.
>>
>>39003751
I was in the suburbs and for me it was comfy unless you want issues
>>
Grew up in eastern european country. You've got 3 types of people

Normal kids. They like football, basketball, vidya, shitty music and so on. They're the most common, like 90%. They're Slavs and maybe that one gypsy who somehow is not an absolute waste of oxygen.

Hooligans. They like all the shit normalfags like, but they will often cause trouble. That's their way of having fun. They do it pretty often and when they do it it can go from really light shit (I remember we would get one kid to lay on the road whilst we pretended to kick him so that we'd fuck with drivers on the road) to hardcore shit (beating up kids, setting off strong fire crackers in class, taking the teachers book and running around the classroom with it whilst he chases you with a hammer, you know, the usual shit). Their social circle is fucking gigantic, everyone wants to be their friend out of terror and keks. Mostly Slavs, you've got the ocassional gypsy in here, but they're too much pussy to go hardcore. They fuck up their grades pretty badly. They don't strive for grades. They might get passable grades only so that they don't seem mentally handicapped.

Gypsies. These fuckers are something else. They don't realize that they're gypsies. They actually think that they're fucking Slavs. They fight in one of the following ways:
>shitty kick boxing
>shitty mma
>slaping you and then running away
>calling a fucking tornado of gypsy pajeets to kill you
How do they go through school? They fucking don't. They might cheat but they never really study. They're worse than niggers. I fucking swear, only 2 or 3 of them might actually be worth the oxygen that they take.

It's not nearly as tough as it's made out to be though. There's a lot of normal kids, at least where I lived. It's been getting more western pretty quickly too.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.