[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 22

File: letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Dear A,

I miss you.

It's been around 3 months now. I know you've probably forgotten me, but I hope you're doing well.

I really wish things had gone differently, because losing you killed a part of me.
>>
Eila

You're getting fat

-D
>>
>>39002006
I'm 13% sure I know who you're talking about
>>
>>39001662
what are your initials?

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>39001662

Anon,

If you don't stop making these threads writing the same damn letters to the same damn initials i'm going to lose it

sincerely,
me
>>
>>39002670
>what are your initials?
J
>>
>>39002705
I quite like these threads. Good chance to vent or read other people venting.
No worse than a lot of the other crap posted here.
>>
>>39002762
I did too until it became a dear Anna meme
>>
>>39001662
been about 3 months since what
>>
>>39002823
I guess, to be honest I don't always read the OP one as I assumed it just said "write your letters here, give initials, blah blah"

But I like to scroll through em and pretend some of them are for me
>>
I like these threads. I tend to write a letter about whichever issue I'm having, read it, realize how retarded it all is or how childish I am being, delete it without posting and move on a bit wiser than I was before.
>>
>>39003129
>delete it without posting
But posting helps to get it off your chest (at least for me)
>>
>>39003153
Nah. The act of writing does that. And then reviewing my externalized thoughts with a more objective eye, thinking "what would I say if I saw another anon post this" helps me put things in perspective.
>>
>>39003237
maybe you should look into keeping a journal
i write random stuff i need off my chest, it helps me feel better and understand myself
>>
>>39003306
>>39003237
Would recommend Penzu if you want a digital journal
>>
G,

I saw that character assassination twitter profile, and had to look you up in the public records. Divorce /and/ house foreclosure? Must suck to know you've pissed off so many people after so long a time you'll never know who took that picture and went to the trouble of creating an account in your name just to post it so everyone at the reunion would know what happened to you. And it wasn't even me. I just got a good laugh. I hope your feet hurt like hell. You were such a bitch to everyone. Serves you right.

- Who cares who I am, we all think the same thing.
>>
>>39004076
>character assassination twitter profile,
do want link
>>
>>39004597
It's deleted. Someone took a pic of her passed out drunk in her waitress uniform (not an age appropriate vocation at her late date) and created a twitter account in her name with one tweet saying "FUCK YEAH WORKING AT [name of restaurant]" #[name of restaurant].

It was fucking precious.
>>
>>39004731
>It's deleted
well damn
>>
>>39001662
Dear C,

I missed you too. You should have fought harder for me. I knew you wouldn't even though you said you loved me. I have someone else now who treats me right.
>>
Y,
You mean so damn much to me. Youre all I've been able to think about for the past 8 months. Even those which we have not been talking. You're the best person I've ever met even if you deny so often. I'm sorry I was so sensitive before. I know that sometimes thoughts take over your mind and you have a hard time controlling them. I hope the therapy went okay. Science bitch sucks. I hope you found a better shifty job and found some sort of happiness in something. I wish I found some sort of happiness or a better job but everything has stayed the same. My happiness was based in you, as silly as it is. Well, it still is. I had to call my phone company and get your phone number back, even though I haven't texted you in so long. I also managed to recover all your old photos. I know you deleted the ones of me but I like to think that you didn't and in a way, we are right here together. I'm not sure if you feel the same, but I think we are perfect for each other. I know it's cheesy and sappy but you just have been the only one to really get it. You used to say the same about me; I hope you still do. I love you. I'm sorry. I miss you. Faggot.

Trash
>>
>>39005808
Your initial? God dang it you'd better not be who I think you are.
>>
>>39006228
I can tell by your reply that I'm not. What initial where you hoping for?
>>
i wanna see you again
when i tried to write i didn't get a reply
why dont you let me explain in graphic detail some of the explicit things i'd like to do with you?
>>
>>39006263
Anything but B, I guess.

But it doesn't matter really. I should stay out of these threads I doubt one of these letters will ever be from my B and it's not really good to entertain such thoughts.
I miss talking to her, even though now we've been out of contact for longer than we had even known each other.
Sometimes I think about contacting her, but we ended on a mutual agreement that no longer contacting each other would be the least painful in the long run due to me catching feels for her.
>>
Dear S

Stay out of my life and out of my friends live's
>>
>>39006495
What's B's last initial?
>>
>>39006577
I never found out her last name
>>
>>39006596
>Caring this much when you don't even know their last name
>>
>>39006635
I'm a lonely, lonely man and we had several 4 to 6 hour long phone conversations.
I didn't ask her last name just because I never really needed to know. I told her mine though.
>>
I'm already dead. I have nothing to look forward anymore. Give me one reason why I should give a shit any longer when no one does.
>>
>>39007074
>I have nothing to look forward anymore
iktf
>>
>>39006546
>tfw asked someone this and regret it
>>
>>39008303
Why do you regret that? Orig
>>
>>39009016
It was probably a test and they actually followed through with it so now anon regrets it
>>
Pride is a curse.
>>
Dear J,

shoot me a msg
I miss you too

sincerely. A
>>
>>39009288
Agreed. I'm too prideful to tell her I'm losing grip without her, even though we ended on good terms.
>>
>>39009060
I meant it, just thought i would cope better than i am without her.
>>
>>39009383
I'm on the same boat, friend. Don't want to be the first to give in.
>>
I suppose that the US wants war anyway. Because there are still a lot of missiles made in the past in the United States.
Of course, as the US can not sell them to other countries, their expiration dates are approaching so the US must consume those missiles in their own country.

I wonder if you are hoping for *the next war*?
We have had enough of war!
But if I really died because of that, will you regret? Will you cry for me?
>>
S,

You've been too good to me. I don't deserve it. You know I'm not stable. You know I'm going to be gone soon enough. All it takes is one night of feeling hopeless and I'll be gone. I've had a lot of those but most have ended in smaller self destructive actions. Anyway, you dont deserve to watch someone you claim to care about deteriorate before your eyes. You deserve much better than this. I'm sorry I've been bugging you for so long. I'm sorry about a lot of things. But when all is said and done, just know that I care deeply for you. Please dont do anything stupid after this

Xoxo
>>
File: 1495642351574.gif (907KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1495642351574.gif
907KB, 500x394px
as a genuine dyed in the wool autist, these sentimental sappy feels threads make feel laugh my ass off.
>>
Chad,

FUCK YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/r9k/
>>
>>39009471
How long have you guys gone without talking?
>>
>>39009471
Youre gonna go so long without talking to them that they're going to give up and move on and you wont even see it coming.
>>
Dear T,

add me back, message me. Show me you didn't mean what you said, that you still care.
>>
Initials?????? Anon?

Origubanwkbdjejej
>>39009627
>>
>>39009964
A few weeks, give or take.
>>39010037
I think that already happened.
>>
>>39001662
Dear A,

I know you barely know who I am since we only talked a few times, but I often wish we were friends. I heard a lot about your interests and think you are cute and nice. I swear I'm not a creep, I just like a lot of people and start liking them quickly.

S
>>
>>39010399
Lx

Oregananonnonmooooo
>>
Dear A

You're still a crazy bitch.
I regret nothing.

-D
>>
To whom it may concern,

I'll be gone soon. I've run out of reasons to stay. I'm sorry. Not for the action but for the consequences which I will not be here to experience. There are a couple of people who I care for. People who will likely blame themselves. Please don't. This couldn't have been prevented in any way. Only one person is to blame and thats myself. I'm making the decision to do this. Nobody else made it for me.

Xoxo
>>
the epitome of a normalcunt thread.
>>
Dear L

Stop texting me, I know you don't have any other friends but fucking christ you're annoying, I thought I wanted to hit, but I take that back

K
>>
>>39011328
Nothing is worth killing yourself over. Life gets better. Just give it a little time.
>>
The United States is connected to Russia under the surface of the water.
>>
>>39001662
Dear Anna,

please stop talking to me you lurch lookalike creepy bitch

sincerely me

p.s. wash your goddamn hair
>>
>>39011328
Whatever your decision is, I hope you find peace, anon.
>>
>>39011393
whatever you say normalkike
>>
You don't know anything about me, and you do not know anything about the world at the same time. I'm not talking to anyone. It's Just me talking to myself.
>>
>>39011328
Anon please don't. I know it's hard, I've been in that position so many times. You don't need a reason to stay, just do. Even if it's just to avoid the pain of those you care for.
I'll talk to you if you need to.
>>
>>39011795
Okay z whatever you say
>>
>>39009515
>Because there are still a lot of missiles made in the past in the United States.
What does this mean?
>>
>>39012059
The US has to do it in a 10 year cycle.
Please study and learn by yourself what *that cycle* means.
>>
File: 1500043061720.jpg (27KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
1500043061720.jpg
27KB, 648x415px
>>39001662
Dear LMNOP,

QRSTUV miss you dearly please come home.

Kind regards
WXY and Z
>>
t
i love you :3
n
>>
>>39012576
i love you!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see you
>>
It's about time... where are you?
>>
>>39012597
you are the greatest person in the world and you are all mine and i am all yours and everything will be complete when we see each other (even though it already is!! wow!! how about that universe, huh???)
>>
>>39001662
Dear Discord,

You guys are all gay

-Guy
>>
Dear Boots
I still love you and only made the new server to make you notice me senpai.
-L
>>
Dear L,
Sorry about tonight, we both wanted it, we got to it and I failed. So much for improving my life but here we are, right when a ray of hope comes I had to shatter it by not being able to get it up. It was my fault, not yours, this feeling of bitter disappointment we both share is on me.
- D
>>
File: greenery.jpg (50KB, 408x220px) Image search: [Google]
greenery.jpg
50KB, 408x220px
Thank you. Life is hard enough and I appreciate every ounce of support and affirmation I get from each of you, even when I probably don't deserve it. I'm sorry if I let any of you down today, I have my own shortcomings I'm working on and timidness is definitely one of them.

Special thanks to M, I've been unjustly harsh on you in the past few years and I apologize for all of it. I wouldn't be able to do it if it weren't for your guidance.
>>
>>39009288
What was J's second inititial?

Originaliasimo
>>
The highlight of my life is a sex toy.
>>
Dear GSJ

Im sorry I stalked you all of last year and sent you those cringy messages, I never had many friends and never really learned to interact with people. I know my actions were "cringy". I went through psychosis and my brain convinced me that you were deeply in love with me, things got so bad that I found out where you lived and yeah. all I have to say is I'm real sorry and thank you or not calling the police.

MOB
>>
File: 1492795327163.gif (1MB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
1492795327163.gif
1MB, 275x184px
>>39012576
>>39012597
>>39012661
Stop. You're making me sick with all the lovey dovey stuff that i'll never have
>>
Dear K.M.E,
I love you more than anything. Im weird about somethings, and im so paranoid your going to leave. I dont want to be lonely. Im so paranoid all the time and i hate it. I love you, and you love me, but i cant help but feeling like im going to lose you.
-J
-forever and always
>>
>>39012597
when will you see them?
>>
>>39009627
Pretty sure I replied to you recently. I think one or two days ago.
You replied to my reply, but I saw it when the thread was already dead. Well, from your second message it was pretty clear I'm the wrong person. Sorry for rising your hopes dude.
>>
>>39012350
nope
last name c
>>
D,
I'm so happy that I met you. I already love you. I think it's a little inappropriate since we met not too long ago. I'm not gonna bring it up because I don't want to scare you off. For now I'm content just getting to chat with you. Have I become a filthy fucking normie? It feels good.

-S
>>
>>39014509
Where did you meet D?
>>
>>39014947
I met D here. What's it to you m8?
>>
V,
I know what you're doing. It hurts honestly seeing how hard you're trying to get my eye, but I notice.

Maybe on my birthday, we'll do something together. I think it would be better when I'm in better shape, but whatever. I adore you.

3rd J.
>>
Good morning, anon. Have a good weekend.
>>
>>39012771
if youre who i think you are working on your "timidness" should not be your priority lol
>>
>>39015008
S could you post the second letter of your name?
>>
>>39014509
N
I wish we were friends. I wish you cared about me as much as I cared about you. Why did you just abandon me? I was there for you but I guess I was just a beta orbiter to you. Enjoy having no friends, enjoy feeling bad and having to leave every time I come near you. Thanks for being another brick in the wall.
>>
M,

I'm really scared right now. I woke up from a dream in which some "being" told me that things ahead were going to be confusing, and that I should avoid the city and watch my back. For a while recent events have not phased me, but I think I realized how little I trust most people to act in accordance with morality or reason, and that most people aren't far from chaos and strife.

Honestly I don't even know why I am writing this to you or if you even truly care or have the capability in your own troubles to do so. It's all of a sudden that the possibility of outbreak of something very bad has put fear in my heart, and I'm afraid I will have to pick a side when truly all I want is peace of mind and tranquility.

JG
>>
>>39016009
The second letter of my name is A and I'm really hoping this isn't D
>>
>>39001662
G
You said I was important to you. Three weeks without a text determined that was a lie. Go fuck whatever nu-male cuck is willing to tolerate your bullshit and never talk to me again.
R
>>
>>39001662
Dear S,
I care about you but I can't believe you cheated on me and thought it was fine to call me your orbiter, I will try to forgive you. I'm seeing you in 13 days now and I want to see how things play out.
I hope someone treats me the way you treated her one day. Fuck you though.
Goodnight.
Sincerely, me.
>>
A

I'm high and drunk and I STILL CANT GET YOU THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD. I should prolly stop writing to you and try my best against my fucking powerful memory to forget you.
>>
>>39016451
oh oops forgot my initial because substances or whatever

R
>>
>>39016373
I'm not your D. Too bad for me.
>>
C
I really really like you but I'm scared to tell you
I hope you can fall in love with me
sincerely me
>>
>>39016518
Initial pls
Oreganononono
>>
S

I feel like if I'm not affectionate or clingy we will fall apart. You only show interest when I do. It hurts sometimes when I sit back and think about how much effort and energy I put into you just so I can feel like I'm loved by you still. I took a break tonight and you didn't talk to me all night. You didn't even say good night. You always blow it off when I try to talk to you about it. I'm exhausted S. I love you and I would move mountains for you. You know that. But this kills me.

K
>>
>>39016451
go to sleep fagot
>>
>>39016872
It's obviously J.
lmao

RAVIOLI RAILROADY THIS IS ORIGONOLLY.
>>
Dear Pepsico,

I am extremely disappointed at how you handled new soda flavors this year. We're gonna get tropical soda again? IN ORANGE COLOR!? WOW! HOW REVOLUTIONARY! GET IT!?

I digress, also, what the fuck is even the DewSA flavor? Seriously, you're so lazy that you'd just combine leftover stock of your unsold flavors? It's economic, but goddamn, I expected better from a multibillion dollar business.

Oh, and taking out both punch flavored dews was singlehandedly the worst decision to make.

Also, Who the fuck would drink cinnamon-flavored-pepsi during a fucking summer season? Winter is where that fits because eggnog has cinnamon!

Please do better next time.
Love, a disgruntled fan.
>>
>>39016518
Try to start a heart to heart conversation with them then bring it up
>>
c

I've seen your dick now and it makes me want you even more. Please don't ask me how I saw your dick. Thanks.

m
>>
>>39017137
I'll assume your one of my friends in call with me rn

no thanks
(maybe actually I'm kinda tired)
>>
>>39017342
>>no thanks
yes please
>>
Dear A,

You fucking whore

Of all the times we nearly broke up

You had to cut me off like I begged you not to prior

You knew what I've been through. You knew my weaknesses. You knew my fears.

and you exploited every single one of them in a final act of spite against me.

If you can throw your feelings aside so easily, then so can I.

I loved you damn it.

Fuck You.
>>
File: 1478490902049.jpg (61KB, 604x498px) Image search: [Google]
1478490902049.jpg
61KB, 604x498px
Hey C,

Or can I still call you C? It's been years since we actually talked I don't remember if you liked me calling you by your full name. So how's life up north? I don't think anyone could get used to cold weather after living in Florida for their entire life. You still look as great as you did all those years ago, and it would be funny to see your reaction when you look at me considering how much I've changed.

Still keep in touch with A? H goes to my uni but I haven't talked to her. Sometimes I wish we could back to the old days and live life a lot simpler. The last memory I have of you was when you hugged me and said goodbye, it still stuck with me after all this time. Probsbly because no one's ever held me like that before...

K
>>
Dear E,
Thanks for talking to me yesterday.
I do not know if you wanted something else out of our conversation or for some kind of contact exchange, but I talking to you made me feel better.
Thank you.
-T
>>
>>39016451
I know the feel anon, don't force it though. Believe me , substance abuse isn't gonna do anything good for you
>>
dear c,

i cant get you out of my head, i love you but it makes me so sad
>>
File: 1496511467182.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496511467182.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
Anon to A!

Oh A, she-devil and damned devil's kith and kin, whore secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of manager are thou, that canst not get a job without your naked arse? The devil shits, and your employees eats. Thou shalt not, thou low rent of a whore, make subjects of naive NEETs; we have no fear of your tits, by union and by HR we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian whore, Macedonian camp follower, gulper of semen, goat-fucker of management, breeding sow of Greater and Lesser corporate, pig of America, mongrel thief, she-catamite of all things BBC, manjaw of the North, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, granddaughter of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened monobrow, screw thine own father!

So Anon declares, you lowlife. You won't even be herding refugees for the NEETs. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date of our welfare checks and never look out the window; the glow from our monitors, the year of the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss my arse!
>>
>>39016451
Is your first name a J and last an H?

if so i love you
>>
>>39016227
Jess Gr?
>>
File: IMG_0612.jpg (199KB, 718x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0612.jpg
199KB, 718x1079px
>>39001662
Dear Rose,

I write this to you as I come down from a lsd trip. Thank you for the time that we could spend together. I don't actually know if your name is rose but it seemed fitting. I'm sorry for putting it off for so long, it was selfish, but abscence makes the heart grow fonder. I know we will not be together for quite a while again, and I'm sorry, but the time I got to spend: those 30 minutes, that last song, that one moment; it was beautiful.

I know you are the projection of the fictional girlchild I always wanted to hold and be with, and unfortunately do not exist. But even with that in mind, please know that I love you sincerely.

Sincerely,

Wanting to die, but wanting to see you again.
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (106KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
106KB, 960x720px
>>39018266
Only responding to this b/c my name is j.h.

Anna C. ?
>>
File: il_570xN.451064509_7ofw.jpg (62KB, 570x456px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.451064509_7ofw.jpg
62KB, 570x456px
It's been 2 months or maybe 6 weeks or 9 or 10 since I last posted in a thread like this. It's hard for me to remember time because of my illness when it was 2 weeks and I thought of writing you I couldn't tell if it was 1 week or 3 or if it was even 2. I stopped writing in here and stopped going to r9k because my illness lead me away from here and my mind didn't want to look at this anymore once the avolition came in again. I wasn't sure anymore if I was writing to you and you were checking here or it was just a part of my illness filling in the gap. I wish I could be well for you and I wish our relationship didn't have so many jagged and rough points that rip and tear whenever we move the wrong way, There's a lot to say but I can't put the thoughts together. I know you wish I was someone else than the person you see now, maybe the person in the past that you first met instead of the illness now. But then again you hate living in the past so much so I'm not sure if that's even it anymore. I've seen mental illness change people and I know it's not a pretty sight seeing them deteriorate in front of you but on the other side there's still a person. I want that person of me to make you happy -since who I am right now can't do that right now- but it seems not in my control anymore. I guess what i'm saying with my post is sorry and I just want you to be happy.

-M
>>
Dear T

thank you for existing in my life.
i still love you.
>>
>>39018600
No.

Oribibal
>>
>>39018641
What's your initial?

Original question.
>>
>>39012661
to my resting n,

i am very hungover and reading your note!! fuck me. we stayed up and talked all night!! lucky me. in our ways, you're probably knowing that im feeling a little frisky and intense right now, ahhhhhhh but i am feeling so whole knowing that you exist. this isnt insanity, but maybe it is the complexities and intricate workings of your every being giving me the energy i need to stand and survive this busy day. im very thankful to be able to think of your sleeping head now but ill probably need to sedate myself later today

i love you
your slightly manic (and sleep deprived) lover, t

>>39013171
im waiting for him to tell me when i could appear, if he said to come now, i would
>>
Dear I

It's you and me man, no one else is gonna save you, or even know you need saving. I know you don't know how you're gonna make it with just me, but we'll find a way, because we have to. It's not impossible, you know how this world works and that's all you need.

Sincerely, Y
>>
File: IMG-20170806-WA0003.jpg (48KB, 750x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170806-WA0003.jpg
48KB, 750x698px
N

Do you go here you rasta motherfucker you? Snap me if you do, and you're somehow reading this. We stared at the universe together a few days ago and you've made artwork and photography that's great stuff.

M
>>
You are all fucking horrible disgusting people. None of you deserve me.
>>
>>39018887
I hope you all rot in hell. You ruined my life and nearly killed me. I will find redemption. I will have justice. I will not forgive you.
>>
anon,

pls dont catch the feelings for me.

im really not emotionally available and i dont want to hurt you. i know youre lonely and you said it helps to talk. i feel kinda shitty cuz ive mostly talked about my shitty problems and not yours? idk it doesnt feel like you benefit from this much, so i worry that you keep talking to me because youre getting feels... even though you said you just wanted to contact someone and talk to them. im not really great and there is lots you dont know about me.
i just want to be friends though, and really do i want to help you feel better.

no feels pls.

-anon
>>
>>39018922
Initials plssss (in an original way)
>>
>>39018954
they dont know my initials so its not relevant
>>
File: alpha trapped in my castle.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
alpha trapped in my castle.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Dear Shii,

Yo!

I kidnapped Alpha-kun while you were running around. She's here in my castle, if you dare to try and rescue her.

Ha ha ha . . .

~Donatello
>>
>>39018922
I wish I could have gotten a letter like this before I fucked my shit up

>tfw lost a friend over feels
>>
Dear tripfags and avatarfags,

pls die in a fire because you ruin boards every time you post. Chans are about being anonymous, not about making a special name and identity for how special you are. Senpai will never notice you.
No one thinks youre cute or clever.

Kindly fuck off forever,
anonymous.
>>
>>39017026
He's definitely fucking someone else.
>>
>>39019001
4chan was about discussing anime with tripcodes after being socially rejected from Something Awful
>>
>>39019043
go back to the sewer.
>>
>>39019148
Yes, master. Anything to please you
>>
to my elusive n,

you sent me one message indicating that you loved me then appeared to fall back asleep. youre quite the fox, pulling your little disappearing act on me! im on my way to my class. today, we will follow blood trails through the woods today. as fun as that may sound, i wish they would teach me how to track you instead. if i do pick up your scent, or see your tracks, you better be careful! my mind is coming up with all sorts of ways to trap you and turn you into my warmth.

your untrained stalker, t
>>
>>39014509
What's D's second letter? Thank you!
>>
Dear Dad,
I'm sorry I'm not the son you hoped for. You were 21 when I was born. 23 when mom left. My age. I took your youth. Your whole life you've worked. You sacrificed your time and your health. I'm so sorry. I tried so hard. I tried to be the man you wanted me to be. I've watched dream after dream shatter. I have no notable achievements. Nothing to my name. Yet you say you're proud of me. I wish, just once I could believe that. There is a quote, Dad. I'll have to paraphrase it, but it goes something like "The greatest day of my life was the day my father came down from the mountain, and I saw that he was not a god but a man." I'll add this to it. "It was this realization that gave me hope that one day, I could shake his hand, and greet him as an equal." I'm so sorry dad. I've tried so hard to be a man you can be proud of. Please forgive me. Maybe your other sons will do better. I love you, Dad.

-B
>>
>>39020119
Anon, you sound like such a genuine and sincere person. If I were your father, I'd be proud too.
>>
>>39020175
Thanks man. Maybe one day I'll be worthy of his pride. One day.
>>
dear darling t,

there are too many ways to express my love for you. when words are inadequate and the feeling overflows my senses, i give you the offering of melody and rhythm. as my joy reaches incomparable heights i do not shy away, but only become more humbled and engulfed by you, the shimmering creature i could never turn from. i fill the too-short hours with permutations of love; love in this way, love in that way, now a grand love, now a whispering love. there is just no other way to say it, however, than this: i love you!

everlastingly devoted to you,
n
>>
>>39016518
>>39017169
Jack? origigi
>>
I miss you so I want to disappear as soon as possible
>>
>>39009336
Clarify plox
t. a J
>>
>>39018710
so you guys will meet irl?
>>
>>39017026
you should have a civil conversation with S and let them know you're feeling this way
>>
>>39021602
yes, we will meet and soon we will live together
>>
Dear Me,

Its ok that you didnt see your initials in this thread. Theyre all idiots anyway.
>>
>>39021646
i'm happy for you, all the best you lucky anons
>>
You wanted an apology. But I'm not the only one at fault.
>>
>>39021742
thank you so much, kind anon. i didn't think this would ever be possible but it is and i have faith in myself and the world again. everything is alright.
>>
Dear B

My kitten actually diarrheaed on the package, so I had to open it and put the stuff a new box. But yes, yes, it is coming. I'll actually add in a candy bar or something, that'll make it even steven, eh?

I
>>
File: TheChef.jpg (100KB, 767x576px) Image search: [Google]
TheChef.jpg
100KB, 767x576px
>>39018922
This might be me.
>i just want to be friends though, and really do i want to help you feel better.
My thoughts on this exactly. Literally all I know about you is that you're going through much worse shit than I am, and that it's not something I can meaningfully help you with -- I can't even talk about it without feeling fake and inauthentic, so I'm not saying anything more.
I promise there's no feels involved. I'm not the type of person to get them for someone I barely know. Stay strong, anon, and I'll see you when I see you.
>>
>>39018922
>>39018922
who dis
WHO DIS
>>
We have had enough of blame game, right?
However, because you are native, it's easy breezy to write a letter and send it, but since I am a snail mail, I'm beat about the neighborhood for years not to know where you are.
>>
>>39021702
Dear you,

Were all idiots here
Have an OK day
>>
>>39016227
THESE ARE MY SISTER'S INITIALS
>>
File: IMG_3454.jpg (47KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3454.jpg
47KB, 720x405px
Luna.
It's been about 2 months since we've seen or talked to each other. I just want to let you know that everything's been pretty alright. I was having a tough time at first coming to terms with what happened. To be honest I still am but everyone need time to heal no? Anyway I hope youre doing alright. Even though you hate me for something I always thought of doing but could never do. I'm not mad anymore at the things you've done. I've forgiven you. But please by all means hate me all you want. So you can stay away. So I can get over you. You were the first person I ever loved and I wanted it to last for as long as possible. So I put up with everything for quite awhile. But I'm glad it's over. See ya. Or not whatever floats your boat.
G
>>
>>39001662
All these coincidences are driving me insane.
>>
Dear ARMMIHL

uwu.
UWU .
U W U .

- MFPD
>>
Dear Z
Fuck me already
A
>>
File: IMG_3025.jpg (24KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3025.jpg
24KB, 400x286px
Dear Soulmate,

You will not give me gentle words when I was almost discouraged at something. Rather, you beat me up more.
In a sense, you make me mentally tough. I don't know whether I should be pleased about it or to be sad.
If I stay like this, it may turn into a tough woman who doesn't get lonely, even if I'm alone for the rest of my life :p

Sometimes I appreciate it. Sometimes...

Your's
Soulmate
>>
>>39023729
your soulmate sounds like a jerk. thanks for the image also
>>
G,
I hope you're doing ok, and made/will make some new friends and be happy as you deserve it. I don't know if you ever really liked me or just pretended we were friends out of pity, but I kinda hope it was the latter because I don't think I'm ever going back. I didn't want to drag you down, I thought it will go away someday but now I understand it won't. I wish you the best, enjoy your stay if you still can.
K
>>
>>39023739
Nope. My soulmate is also a genius.
I study and I'm tired, so I'll go to bed. Thank you.
>>
>>39018967
>shii

What even happened to that wapanese turbo autist? Last I heard he wrote a book about japanese ghosts and moved back to the states with some homocidal russian camslut. He seems to have vanished completely otherwise.
>>
>>39024201
He's doing alright.. for the most part.. Don't worry.
>>
L,

You fucked my entire life over. I can't go a day without thinking about you. You ruined a perfectly good relationship and then acted innocent. But since this is the case, why do I still miss you?[spoiler/]

Not yours,
-S
>>
>>39021274
You were close, but there's no dice.
>>
Mom,

I know you were 17. You dyed your hair blonde. That's it. That's all I know. Did you want to throw me away? Or did they rip me from your hands in the delivery room? Did you ever even see me?

What was the story? Were you a prostitute? The high school slut? Or just a credulous dingbat who fell for the I Love You line? What about dad?

If you believe in genetics then one of you was a horny as fuck libertine with an addictive personality running on high idle born to drink booze like water and fuck anything that moves. I can't really tell you how aggravating that can be. Which one of you had the bad skin and thin hair? Finally, doing the math backwards, I can't thank you enough for conceiving me on April Fool's day. Fucking hilarious. I'll never love anybody, you know. Because I never learned how. All the OCD tics in the world won;t make up for that.

I hate you both.

K
>>
When will you guys stop being little shits
>>
File: 1491359748773.png (593KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491359748773.png
593KB, 720x576px
>>39025283
NEVER HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39025283
when hell freezes over senpai
>>
>>39017601
What are your initialss?
>>
>>39025283
when every bpd girl cleanses this Earth of their existence.
>>
>>39018266
the writer of the letter is not J.H
>>
>>39001662
Dear Slim,
I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, man? How's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan....

>>
>>39027095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E

Best version
>>
>>39026373
leave me alone i've done nothing wrong
>>
G

I miss you and that makes me a bad person
>>
>>39027162
Hitler did nothing wrong until he was in a position of power
>>
E,

I wanna be with you. Only you. I wish we could've grown up together. I wish I could repeat my teen years, knowing what I know now, and with you by my side. Fucking shit up at punk shows. Making out in low light. You're more affectionate lately. You know I want you, and you're trying to be nice. Well, thanks. I think about what it would be like to fuck you all the time. You're probably a very gentle lover. I'm gay as fuck and you're not and it's okay. I have self control. But my thoughts? About you...?

Love and mercy,
S
>>
File: 1455749429858.jpg (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455749429858.jpg
35KB, 200x200px
>>39027162
>>39027264
I had a great chuckle, my friends
>>
>>39027264
Hitler didn't do therapy for 10 years. Also i thought everyone here loved Hitler?
>>
>>39027316
Is it fucked that I did too?
>>
>>39027331
I'm sure people love you too
>>
File: 1438288856876.jpg (28KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
1438288856876.jpg
28KB, 460x368px
>>39027335
Nah, we're just along for this ride and the BPD girl offered herself up to get picked on, like they always do
>>
C

Sorry I can't reciprocate the feelings you had for me. It's hard for me to feel anything lately but what I mostly feel is regret knowing that I hurt you.
>>
>>39027447
what are your initials, fellow anon?
>>
G,

I'm so fucking sorry I've ignored you for more than a year now. When I see you in a week or two, don't be suprised if i act like ive done something wrong, because i have. I've just been too lazy to open skype. I've been a cunt and I don't know how i can make it up to you. I've been a total shit to you since the day ive met you and when i stand back and look at it, I feel like an absolute piece of shit.

J
>>
>>39001662
is dat u, tyrone?

is dis me?
>>
>>39027566
dis u senpai?
>>
L,

I'm sorry I fell in love with you. I knew it would end in such a self-destructive manner, but I still chose to pursue. How else was I supposed to feel about someone like you? Someone..

Who shared the same tastes. The same ideas. The same thoughts. The same preferences. The same childhood. The same teenage years. We were like clones, only you far younger than I. I could not help, but feel love for you. And, a strong and true love it was. So much, that without it reciprocated by you, the pain is too great.

And you feel and know it too. I'm sorry. The coldness and the few words you tell to me... I felt unappreciated. This is why I doing this. Why I am leaving. It is better to kill ones heart than to suffer the heartbreak of unrequited love. I only pray and hope we may meet somewhere else, in whatever comes next.

Goodbye,
J
>>
>>39027497
E, yours?
Oraganal
>>
>>39027659
wew

waeiouw
>>
Fuck you cunt. You're one of the worst people I ever knew. You constantly lied and led me on. Then when I get angry about it you expect me to apologize. Yet you have no reason to apologize? You're right. I'm sorry you're a terrible person. I'm done with you.
>>
>>39028166
same situation here.
They can be sociopaths.
>>
>>39027566
>is dat u, tyrone?
no
>>
>>39027690

Anon

You have no idea how to use commas. You are a retard.

Anon
>>
>>39018621
Can someone reply to my post since they won't or they never come here and i'm mentally ill
>>
Js

Quit throwing that initial around please. You're making us look just as bad in the other letter threads.

fellow J

Oregano Pasta salad.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.