[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normalfags browse /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: OUT.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
OUT.png
568KB, 960x720px
Why do normalfags browse /r9k/?
>>
>>39001409
Maybe it makes them feel better about themselves because their problems are a lot better than ours.
>>
>>39001433
but that's just cruel, surely normies aren't that pathetic.

and this is coming from a normie myself
>>
>>39001409
Curiousity strikes the oblivious. Otherwise is that they are temporarily embarrassed.
>>
For the autism desu
>>
Because it's a random image board with no fixed topic.
>>
>>39001409
because alot of normalfags consider themselves robots and that is why there are so many "fembots" and phoneposters and people who have friends, social life, job/in college but say there robots
>>
File: 1501970252664.jpg (36KB, 658x501px) Image search: [Google]
1501970252664.jpg
36KB, 658x501px
>>39001409

the equivalent of a normie walking into the sped class to feel better about himself.
>>
>>39001409
I've browsed 4chan for 13 years now. I was browsing /r9k/ when it debuted. I've been here for longer than virtually all of you autists.

Also, like everyone else is saying, curiosity and it makes me feel better about myself.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39001409
>to feel better about themselves
>to have something to laugh at
>curiosity
>it's considered cool among normies to be a weirdo/robot/different (but not as weird as real robots are)

>mfw I am a master entertainer
>>
I'm sort of a failed normie and maybe i'm just motivating myself to improve by looking at you
>>
>>39002746
how it starts...
>>
>>39001458
Most aren't that pathetic, but the ones that come here are. Not all normies are made equal.
>>
>>39001458
>Lacking this much self-awareness
God damn normalfags
>>
>>39001409
Because i get bored and need a pick-me-up during the lunch hours.
>>
>>39001409
I lurk here when when my preferred shitposting boards are either slow or boring. The greentext stories and the "mom found the poop golem" threads are pretty nice. I rarely post. Im not one for making too much noise or disturbing the autists.
>>
They have their own issues but their issues aren't comparable to ours, so we exclude them from the majority of our conversations.
>>
>>39003178
You'll never understand the dispair of having to decide between a new car without heated seating or a car with heated seating but its upholstery is fucking polyester. Only between which ramen 12 pack to buy with your foodstamps. One will irk you for the next several years while the other will last you 3 days tops.
>>
>>39003340
Now this is shitposting
Oribd
>>
>>39003415
Prove me wrong. Once you're swinging in the big leagues every decision is a life changer and the regret, stress, despair, and ante from making them also increases exponentially. You think being rejected by just one girl is bad? The average male has to experience that 47 times over until he lands one for sex and go through that every friday night whereas you've done it maybe once in your life.
Being an actual functioning adult is vastly harder and more stressful and depression filled than the easy NEET life. The rewards don't even come close to offsetting the pain they just keep you going.
>>
I like getting a rise out of robots once in a while. Also I get some fresh memes once in a while to share with my friends. Sorry! (Not really lol)
>>
>>39001409
i honestly come here to laugh at people who whine about their pathetic lives. i think a lot of normies wonder about what it would be like to have a shitty life and so this fills that gap.
>>
>>39001409
Misery loves company. I'm just as depressed living in a nice house in the suburbs as I was living in a section 8 apartment whose neighbors called the cops on me for no reason.

At least I didn't have to sit a chair for 8 hours in hideous office building with mice
>>
Why not

Go away from my boards
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.