/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get my boyfriend to stop standing/sitting with his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

How can I get my boyfriend to stop standing/sitting with his legs so close together?
I'm not a feminist, so I actually like when my guy doesn't pose like a little bitch.
I've asked him to stand differently, but I still catch him doing it.
He also doesn't hug me like he's my bf, it's always a nervous hug with enough space for Jesus.
Why does he do this? Pic related, it's exactly like this.
>>
>>38999617
>legs far apart is manspreading
>legs close together is beta
Is there a golden angle guys don't know about or what
>>
File: 129312140.jpg (38KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
129312140.jpg
38KB, 414x414px
>>38999753
Do you think that a fully adult male should be keeping his arms and legs together like a woman? If so, I can tell you why you're still a virgin.
>>
>>38999753
No, idiot. Feminists want you to be beta. There is NO wriggle room. And if you find any, they will encroach.
>>
>>38999869
Ok thanks, now i'll confidently call a virgin every male with his legs closed. Damn i'm sure the world will be so much better now
>>
>>38999930
You're way too defensive about this.
I hope you haven't been doing this thinking it made you a distinguished gentleman.
>>
File: 42377257.jpg (43KB, 576x716px) Image search: [Google]
42377257.jpg
43KB, 576x716px
>>38999617
kick the faggot in the balls for 5 minutes everyday as hard as you can so he won't be able to have his legs touch them due to the pain
guaranteed success
pavlov's dog type shit
>>
>>38999753
>>legs far apart is manspreading
Who gives a shit about?
>>
>>39000084
feminists do
>>
>>39000084
When you're on a crowded subway and some nigger or spic who thinks he's hood rich and takes up three seats then yeah it's an issue.
>>
the cross legged lean is by far the best way to "stand". plenty of space between the legs without taking too much on the ground, and the wall/car/other thing one is leaning on takes most of one's weight
>>
>>39000119
>Caring what feminist think
>>39000141
Maybe on those occasions it really matters but not like when you're sitting by yourself.
>>
It's because gays are usually not masculine.
>>
>>39000159
For a tripfag you've got good taste.
>>
Youre boifriend is gay.. U have to talk about that
>>
Keeping your legs close together and not "opening the pelvis" is typical submissive/defensive body language, similar to slouching or looking at the ground

If you're really a woman (doubtful), you're dating a beta male
>>
>>39000256
Then why wouldn't he date other men?
>>
Becoming youre true self is a lone jounery no matter what sex u want to have or be
>>
>>38999617
Am I really at /r9k/???

Yes, I am. I have checked it.

So...

GET
THE FUCK OUT
NORMIE
>>
Please get out.
You are not welcome here.

Lain week nay she them her she. Extremity so attending objection as engrossed gentleman something. Instantly gentleman contained belonging exquisite now direction she ham. West room at sent if year. Numerous indulged distance old law you. Total state as merit court green decay he. Steepest sex bachelor the may delicate its yourself. As he instantly on discovery concluded to. Open draw far pure miss felt say yet few sigh.
>>
Prepare for marianne pleasure likewise debating.
Wonder an unable except better stairs you admire. His and your secure sex called esteem praise. So moreover as speedily differed branched ignorant.

Tell him he knew poor now does then. Procured to contempt oh he raptures amounted occasion. One boy assure income spirit lovers set.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.