[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only objective truth is that everything is subjective. We

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1502138522592.jpg (60KB, 834x669px) Image search: [Google]
1502138522592.jpg
60KB, 834x669px
The only objective truth is that everything is subjective. We are a collective solipsism. Your reality is internal. Your outside is within and your inside is without. Subjective consciousness is fundamental reality. You can't experience nothingness because "it" doesn't exist. Nothingness is like saying "that thing that doesn't exist". It's a logical fallacy

Turn up
>>
>>38997732
this is all a bunch of bullshit just said to sound smart so idiots will fall for it.
>>
>>38997748
But is it really? Disseminate my thesis why don't you, you mindless faggot
>>
>I'm 13 and I've just discovered nihilism.
Literally the laziest way of perceiving the world, get a clue brainlet.
>>
>>38997732
That is gibberish. I don't think you understand the concepts objective and subjective.
>>
>>38998179
>>38998179
>Nihilism
Huh? Get your brain out of your asshole you stupid fuck this thread has little to nothing to do with nihilism Jesus fucc
>>
>>38998276
existing in the mind; belonging to the thinking subject rather than to the object of thought (opposed to objective ). 2. pertaining to or characteristic of an individual; personal; individual: a subjective evaluation.

Everything you can possibly experience exist in your mind otherwise how could you perceive it?
>>
>>38998305
Of course all experiences are subjective. That is given by the definition of 'experience', but do you think these experiences arise completely randomly? With no objective causation?
>>
>>38998380
Objective in what sense? Because anything that's imperceptible to the observer doesn't exist for all intents and purposes as far as the observer's pov
>>
>>38997796
I don't have to. Schelling and Hegel already BTFO a far more sophisticated laying out of the position you've only begun to grasp here over 200 years ago kid.
>>
>>38998400
>I don't have to
Because you cant
So what was the solution in a nutshell?
>>
>>38998398
Objective means independent of observation.
>Because anything that's imperceptible to the observer doesn't exist for all intents and purposes as far as the observer's pov
Before you can even see anything, you need eyes to see with.
>>
>>38998452
Your concept of having eyes exist within your mind
>>
>>38998452
The idea of your organic brain exist within your mind. Have you ever seen your own brain? Your brain has no direct access to any stimuli outside of the skull. All sensations occur internally
>>
>>38998491
>>38998514
Your mind is a result of your brain and nervous system.
>>
>>38997732
Has she posted any penis pics yet?
>>
>>38997732
If everything is subjective, how can there be an objective truth?
>>
>>38998531
Your conception of brain and nervous system depends on your mind
>>
>>38998663
The objective truth is all is subjective. Even if you were to believe in a supreme being, that would be the ultimate subjective consciousness. There could be no "objective" anything outside the bounds of this supreme subjective consciousness
>>
>>38998570
Fucc I wish
>>
>>38998707
Your brain and nervous system doesn't go away when you don't conceptualize them. A monkey has no conception of his brain or nervous system, but it's still there, creating a monkey experience.
>>
>>38998725
Again you simply do not understand what objective means.
>>
>>38998725
So then the premise that "the only objective truth is that everything is subjective" is false, since there is supposedly no actual objective truth. You can't disclaim objective truth while at the same time using it as the foundation of your statement.
>>
>>38998725
>There could be no "objective" anything outside the bounds of this supreme subjective consciousness

I ask you to challenge the laws of physics by jumping out of a window right this minute.
>>
>DUDE Skepticism LMAO question everything, your life is a lie dude UR IN A SIMULATON, TRUTH EXISTS....or does it???

Please read a book or at least refrain from reposting
>>
So we see that Solipsism isn't logically provable. Sure, it isn't disprovable either (really) but nothing is provable or disprovable so that is irrelevant. What is (to me, and I hope to you) are two things. First of all, when somebody starts the Solipsism Game with you (where they assert that they are all that exists and dare you to disprove them) whack them upside the head - not too hard now - and cry out ``Bullshit''13.13. Second of all, not disprovable or not, Solipsism is an ugly philosophy. We find people who live as if they were the center of all being ethically repugnant. We consider them to be narcissists, sociopaths, characterological people who want to be the center of all being and are hence incapable of love. We feel sorry for them, when we aren't being terribly angry at their immaturity (all children are born solipsists and departing from the philosophy is one of the main signs of the advent of real human maturity).
>>
>>38997732
>The only objective truth is that everything is subjective

I never understood why this wasn't well known and commonly accepted. It's 2017, we have 7.5bn people, we can do heart transplants etc... but people are still fighting each other tooth and nail with their shitty ass opinions and not looking to objectivity in any way, shape or form. The entirety of politics would be fixed if it was organised by intellectuals and scientists, run on the basis of achieving objective goodness.
>>
>>38999122
goodness is not an objective quality.
>>
>>38997732
Fascinating creature.
>>
Op this is a position called subjective idealism, which seems to collapse into solipsism like you have (because if all is in your mind, then others too, known only through your senses, are confined to your mind).

nobody has really come up with a convincing rebuttal to this.

but we take many things on faith, the sun will rise, the laws of physics, that it will hurt if I touch the stove. and likewise, that other people have their own experiences

and btw, you're using language which only gets meaning through shared practice and use within a particular human culture in order to describe your position

your language you're using to deny the existence of others was taught to you by others as a child. you grew up within a human culture/community of others, and now you use *their* language to deny it all. it's incoherent

words get meaning by shared ideas of what is and isn't a correct way to use the word, and then you use these words to deny the existece of others, who are required to the fix the meanings of the words you use to deny them

incoherent
>>
I really, really, want to fuck her mouth
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.