[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking awful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 22

File: awful okcupid profile.png (423KB, 968x1148px) Image search: [Google]
awful okcupid profile.png
423KB, 968x1148px
I think I just found the worst profile yet on okcupid (please stop laughing, I'm so hopeless that I started signing up on dating sites).

But yeah holy shit, what kind of a moron do you have to be to completely disregard the history of communism (especially in Poland) and disregard anyone who hates it? As you can see I compiled and also highlighted some other shit that triggered me, idk lemme know what you guys think of this dumb, pretentious broad and post other awful profiles you've seen on okcupid/tinder/whatever if you have any saved.
>>
>>38997324
I dont know if you are worse for making that picture
Its pathetic man
>>
>>38997355
how exactly?
and how can you call me "pathetic", have you taken into consideration all the other shit which gets posted on this board and in comparison is MUCH more pathetic?
>>
>>38997324
They replaced "casual sex" with "hookup"? Also you can talk shit about that broad but it says up there 79% match.
>>
>>38997324
Ugh, gross. I seriously despise rick and morty and the new trend of "depression lol"
>>
>>38997385
Which is why I initially "liked" really quickly, I was like "holy shit that's unusually high". But then I read her profile and... yeah.

The high match percentage is probably due to the left-leaning views, but she's clearly a radical leftie... and being radical in any political area is fucking bad.
>>
>>38997411
Exactly! Since when does nihilism equal intelligence? Anyone can joke about that shit and pretend they're deep, for fuck's sake.
>>
Dang, I should've highlighted "pro-memes" too, anyone who has to speak about memes in their bio is clearly trying way too hard.
>>
File: social experiment.jpg (22KB, 720x319px) Image search: [Google]
social experiment.jpg
22KB, 720x319px
>>38997412
It's possible to have radical views without taking yourself too seriously. I'd fuck a communist girl just for the lulz.

t. Esoteric Hitlerist
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (20KB, 783x473px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
20KB, 783x473px
>>38997446
painfully obvious bait, try again.
>>
>>38997324
Sounds like easy sex. Go for it ,OP.
>>
>>38997412
Yeah now that I think about it these percentages can be really misleading. I met up and dated a girl with whom I had something like 85% match and it turned out horribly. Currently dating (one year) a girl with whom I had under 50% match and it's going great.
>>
>>38997496
I'm actually one of those people that doesn't prioritise sex in a relationship, my last girlfriend (who I was with for a year during college) broke up with me because I didn't have sex with her. Got a few blowies though heheh.

>>38997500
Sounds interesting, care to elaborate? Like, what you talked about with both of them, perhaps a greentext on the one that didn't work out, etc.
>>
Man if that's the worst you've seen you're not doing that bad.

>>38997500
Never take match % as anything more than a suggestion. It keeps trying to hook me up with marxists because I have views that flirt with minarchism.
>>
>>38997576
I've seen some gross girls on there but at least they're fairly typical/normal/boring/NOT FUCKING PRETENTIOUS in their bios. Seriously, pretentiousness is one of the most annoying traits a person can have in my eyes.
>>
>>38997549
I think what it boils down to is that the first girl was the opposite of understanding. The few differences we had became absolute deal breakers and the relationship got really poisoned by her attitude and my reaction to it.

The current girl and I have a lot of differences but she's not looking down on me over it, the pieces fit well together.
>>
>>38997612
I live by one of the most leftist cities around and its full of tumblr stereotypes. Everyone online keeps suggesting online dating for someone in my position but its fucking horrible. But the alternative is I join a club I don't actually give a shit about or something.

End my suffering.
>>
>>38997644
I was on okcupid for about 2 years, seems like most of the girls on there were the modern liberal type, hipsters and all that shit. But if you go through enough profiles there's also some regular down to earth girls, even a few sort of robot-type girls. There was even a cripple girl in my area, not very cute though so I didn't go for it.
>>
>girls like this exist
>still can't get laid

So this is the true power of crippling autism.
>>
>>38997689
One of my issues is also that I have no good pictures really, they're all from when I was 80 pounds heavier and just dumping a bunch of selfies sounds like a horrible idea. But getting professional shots done sounds even worse. Maybe I'm just being too pessimistic though.
>>
>>38997635
That sounds nice and comfy, good luck with the relationship in the future my man.

>>38997644
I'm a leftie myself, but not a radical one, so SJWs and anti-SJWs annoy me alike. Unfortunately I live somewhere that is largely populated by radical alt-right conservatives who have genuine beliefs in things such as:

1) Disabled people don't deserve equal rights and should be paid less if receiving benefits
2) Whatever is linked to to the church and our catholic is religion is right, and if someone doesn't agree they will burn in hell and we won't do a funeral for someone who doesn't regularly go to church (twice a day every day of the week)
3) Even just watching and liking films which have left-leaning sociopolitical messages/themes/commentary is frowned upon

Which is why I'm infuriated when I come across the moronic people who proudly uphold such ideologies, so basically yeah I get where you're coming from - it's just that my situation is the exact opposite, but just as bad if not worse.
>>
Nigga, everyone uses dating sites nowadays. Get over yourself.
>>
>>38997736
I'm on /r9k/ though, so I kinda thought using a dating site unironically and not for fucking with roasties using a picture of a typical "Chad" was frowned upon.
>>
>>38997324
Ignoring what she looks like, this is my kind of girl. You're a fag, OP.
>>
>>38997749

Why do you give such a fuck about what a bunch of retards on the internet thinks?
>>
File: ohhhh.jpg (46KB, 796x768px) Image search: [Google]
ohhhh.jpg
46KB, 796x768px
>>38997767
Are you 13? If not, seek help immediately you actual moron.

>>38997768
So that I can actually get replies in my thread instead of retards REEEing about the fact I'm out there tryna date and find a girl.
>>
>>38997726
Do you have friends or parents or brothers/sisters nearby? Just ask them to take a few pics of you while you're outside. I used to have a pic just standing in the forest, worked well. Then I had a pic of me sitting on a small rock in a park and petting a random cat, girls loved that one.
>>
File: 1469072482852.png (70KB, 969x583px) Image search: [Google]
1469072482852.png
70KB, 969x583px
>>38997731
>I'm a leftie myself, but not a radical one
Let's just say my city is very famous for having an active anarchist/antifa community. Unironically waving the red and black anarchist flag and generally being very violent.

There was actually a case a while back where some feminists group started infighting and began vandalizing each others bookstores. Kind of feels like a Sam Hyde sketch the more I think about it.
>>
>>38997324
just look at the photo

she's so fat you don't need to read a thing on her profile
>>
>>38997816

You're not one of those TERFs are you?!

I love that they made up a term for it because they just automatically assume that all women must think exactly the same and be accepting of everyone.
>>
File: KpiKBUA.png (13KB, 434x132px) Image search: [Google]
KpiKBUA.png
13KB, 434x132px
>>38997855
>You're not one of those TERFs are you?!
I don't really consider myself a feminist to begin with, but I would say their logic is at least a lot more consistent than most feminist activists. But yeah, as I understand the one that received the greater part of vandalism had some TERF sympathies.
>>
>>38997816
lmao holy shit, I remember back in college there was a time when two or three girls wanted to befriend me because they heard I was one of the guys that "supports" feminism through our theatre class (I failed that course miserably due to social anxiety and a lack of passion in acting but at least I got some useful experience with obnoxious actors for when I go into directing more). They came up to me one day and asked a bunch of questions regarding feminism, to which I replied with answers such as "technically I think everyone is a feminist if they believe in equal rights for both genders", "I think feminism should be more prominent in third world countries rather than England (which is where I lived at the time, while attending college) or America/Canada, etc". This was all fine until they asked me about the idea of there being more than two genders, to which I replied "well, I haven no problem with transvestites, they can identify with either of the two genders, which are the only genders that exist, anything else is stupid special snowflake bullshit" to which one of them slapped me in the face, called me a bigot and stormed out of the cafeteria while bitching loudly to the other one.

Just thought I'd share that li'l story.
>>
Ugh. The 'pizza wine cat netflix' self-deprecating humour is painful. When they mention memes you just know they are thinking of twitter and instagram normie crap.
>>
>>38997731
Fuck, you're so lucky. I live in a multicultural melting pot of leftists. I've seen maybe two Trump stickers on cars.
>>
>>38997890
They think it's okay to react to a disagreement with violence. Absolute nigger tier.
>>
>>38998164
Are you retarded? How the fuck am I lucky for living near such imbeciles.

Or are you just responding with really fucking obvious bait?!

>>38998176
At least the slap wasn't very impactful I guess.
>>
File: IMG_1706.png (626KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1706.png
626KB, 2048x1536px
>>38997324
I'll raise you one OP. The profile is her with that freak from the bbc3 propaganda Segment on "what not to say to trannies"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvBwWeG4Rpc
>>
>>38998261

What the FUCK are those things ears. Jesus christ.
>>
>ha ha narcissism dude! XD
You mean nihilism?
>>
>>38998214
I think my reply was self-explanatory. I don't like leftists or niggers, and I am stuck living amongst them. You speak of a place where people are likely white and have religious values, which I would vastly prefer to the high amounts of crime and hedonism I live amongst.
>>
>>38998294
shit, yeah

>>38998261
"queer af" ah yes, a very personality-defining trait indeed.

"online and local activism" on things that aren't very important in this day and age, lol

holy shit though, good one man, and this fucking THING has kids? What the actual fuck...
>>
>>38997324
God this is sad.
Jews have ruined this girl's chance at a happy and fulfilling life.
>>
>>38997442
I sometimes say shit like "___ I'm CIA" to girls who say they love memes but they either don't respond or don't get it. :^(

Anyway, I hate girls who act all sarcastic or nihilistic or ironic or anything general perceived as cynical. This is why they are on these sites instead of in a relationship, all they're good for is a quick fuck. Nobody legitimately wants to hang out with these useless cunts.
>>
>>38998426
That seems to be 80-90% of okcupid for me, unfortunately. I wish there was a better filter for personality matches but hey ho

I wouldn't want to fuck someone like that though, I'd just feel shame and disgust.
>>
Also, transphobia and racism is irrelevant to these white women.
>>
>>38997784

A bunch of people here will get triggered no matter what you do and that's without counting the bunch of le epig shitposters on this board.

For instance, even with what you say, I take it from the screencap of your original post that political opinions is a weakness of yours. I could use it to derail this thread and ruffle your testicles. Same goes with your opinion on drug consumptions. I consume drugs myself, are we gonna argue about that? Going back to the original subject, which is you trying to get some pussy, what I'm trying to say is that if you are so easily triggered by opinions and life choices, you will have a really hard time getting intimate with someone. I'm not saying that you should date girls who do not align with your values for the sake of being tolerant, obviously not, because that's the most important aspect of finding a soulmate. I'm just saying that you should stop "being triggered". This mindset is stupid, useless and poisonous. It will only hurt you because the more you search, the more you take this shit personally everytime you see it, the more it's gonna damage your morale and hope. Just accept that people have different opinions and lives than you and don't take friction or lack of connection personally. Much like on 4chan. Most people here are so used to jump at any opportunity to argue that, without even realizing it, it leaks into your IRL. You are less tolerant, more fiercely opinionated and have a misplaced sense of hedonism where you so fervently believe in your stance that you are inflexible and unable to adapt.

Anyways, I'm ranting at this point. All I'm trying to point out us that if you have an hard time with people on dating sites, it's most likely because of what you demonstrated in your op. You are too rigid. Be more relaxed and accepting. With time, you will become more tolerant, less irritable and more in control. Bitches love that because bitches love security.
>>
>>38998483
Although I agree with most of what you said here, you're basing a lot of the context only on the OP and assuming the rest (especially that I'm adapting to the 4chan behaviour and that my post here represents me or my profile on okcupid). I'm generally a very open-minded person, what annoys me is radical thinking and pretentiousness... and it will always annoy me.

>Trying to get some pussy
Is that would you would call an attempt to find a friend or a partner for long-term dating, which could potentially develop into having kids and getting married? Would you refer to the mother of your children as "some pussy"?

>political opinions are a weakness of yours
As in, political opinions that differ to mine?
if that's what you meant, then not really, unless they're radical (which I've stated multiple times in this thread) I don't mind them, my best friend is a conservative and I've known many people (including in my family) who are conservative and are very good people, and there's no tension between us despite the different political views. The only reason I'm picking on communism in the OP is that given the context (she's Polish, living in Poland, and promoting communism which has had HORRIBLE effects on this country in the past).
>>
File: 1502229235617.jpg (158KB, 835x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502229235617.jpg
158KB, 835x1024px
>>38997324
This is your typical snowflake tumblr girl. I wouldn't be surprised if she liked anime, dan and phil, pop punk/emo bands like green day, fob, and mcr. and was in "fandoms" from Dr Who, Stranger things etc
They try and be unique yet they are the most predictable people i've ever seen.
>>
>>38997324
most women on dating sites and apps are either mentally ill or very low IQ senpai
>>
>>38998743
From what I've seen it's mostly fairly normal people. I even met a neuroscientist off okcupid, she was great.
>>
>>38997411

>ugh, gross

You have to go back femshit
>>
>>38997324
I think that's an actual Jew to be honest with you.
>>
Anons I "have" an OkCupid account but I have never filled in any of the info. I only use it to sometimes log in and creep on the girl accounts that are close to me.
Should I give it a shot? should I put my info in? I don't know, I feel like anyone I meet through a dating site isn't going to respect me or be a decent prospect for an LTR. I just want a cute white girl to propagate my race with.
>>
>>38997367
Im not pathetic because there are people that is much more pathetic
>>
>>38998943
>I feel like anyone I meet through a dating site isn't going to respect me or be a decent prospect for an LTR
Why not? They're on it as well. It's really not that uncommon nowadays, even for normal people.
>>
>>38997324
Wtf? She's probably submissive af, just give her a xannie and fuck her in the ass boi. Don't be a dick.
>>
File: Fo4_Liberty_Prime.jpg (704KB, 714x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fo4_Liberty_Prime.jpg
704KB, 714x1080px
>>38997324
LIBERTY PRIME ONLINE
ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
WEAPONS: HOT
MISSION: THE DESTRUCTION OF ANY AND ALL COMMUNIST INVADERS

COMMUNISM IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAILURE
>>
File: commiegirl.png (229KB, 880x898px) Image search: [Google]
commiegirl.png
229KB, 880x898px
Here's one from my area that I think is awful. I've done a couple more if you guys wanna see them
>>
>>38998627

That's kind of what I mean when I say you might take things a bit too seriously. First of all, it's just a freudian jab so to speak. Love is a biological desire since attachment to one partner facilitate reproduction. Neurologists have demonstrated that being in love affects the same part of the brain as if you were high on a powerful drug and a heartbreak having the same physical effects on the brain as a relapse. So they theorize that the phenomenon of love is a biological mechanism that is meant for us to select a partner for reproduction since the human species is principally monogamous. Therefore, getting some pussy, but, as I said, it's just a term.

But I'm the same as you. I seek long term commitment, a relationship of mutual acceptance and understanding so that me and my partner may become a team to engage in great projects and adventures. However, I am a zen practicioner, so my badic principle of life is that nothing is permanent, so I see love in the same way. I do not bet on "life long", I bet on loving in the present moment and if life allows me to find someone who will stay by my side until death do us part, I will consider myself lucky. I do this principally to rid myself of the fear of betrayal and the fear of abandonment that has plagued my heart for a long time. I date to explore, I date without much expectations to see where things go until I may find someone who will stay. Sometimes I make new friends, sometimes I get sex, but I try to be as detached as possible so as to minimize dissapointment and getting hurt. Take it how you like, I just think that the desire for love falls in alignment with a zen mentality that you must not cling to it so desperately and must be ready to let go if you have to. Not many agree with me since practicing zen is extremely hard and requires tremendous emotional and mental discipline, but I feel that it's the best way.
>>
File: IMG_1764.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1764.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>38998381

It's cancerous on so many levels dude.
>I can be femme if I want to

Holy kek, my sides.
>>
File: 1502110058985.png (116KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502110058985.png
116KB, 480x480px
>>38999799
lmao

>>38999936
>"meme queen" ughhh
>"miserable sod" moronic brit alert

please post more, that was one of the main aims of my thread

>>39000641
>I do this principally to rid myself of the fear of betrayal and the fear of abandonment that has plagued my heart for a long time.
smart thinking man, that's a huge issue for me and it makes me quite paranoid when approaching relationships

also you're a very interesting dude, didn't expect to find someone like this on /r9k/ but I've been pleasantly surprised by this board in the past so yeah

kinda feel like dropping one of my social networking links here 'cause I like some of y'all, but idk 4chan is a spoopy place to post info like that
>>
>>39000644
ya got any more? they deserve to be laughed at (if they were younger I wouldn't be laughing but holy shit)
>>
File: IMG_1766.jpg (172KB, 1403x1052px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1766.jpg
172KB, 1403x1052px
>>39001529
My city is filled with fatty, pansexual,demikin, vegan identifying fruitcakes. Profile to follow.
>>
File: IMG_1767.png (506KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1767.png
506KB, 2048x1536px
>>39001701
My city is not huge and I've seen her in the street IRL. She looks even more heinous in the flesh. She has a cartoon Jew nose.
>>
File: don't message me if.png (133KB, 958x966px) Image search: [Google]
don't message me if.png
133KB, 958x966px
>>39001722
you can kinda tell her nose is quite big in the previous pic you posted though

>"upbeat feminist"
take a look at what I mention in my profile, mainly just to drive away people like her or worse (that particular one doesn't seem TOO bad, I guess).
>>
>do not message me if you want _______ I can get that anywhere

This is the universal formula to all women
>>
she isn't going to be happy when she finds out Morrissey's political views
>>
>>39002079
hahaha holy shit, please gibe some source I can send to her in a message to piss her off
>>
File: IMG_1726.jpg (203KB, 903x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1726.jpg
203KB, 903x1500px
>>39000644
>>38997324
>>38998261
>>39001701

Could you imagine teleporting them through time back to nazi era Germany or the Middle Ages or Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>39001943
>those first two
he's not wrong on the last one though. i could even stretch and say the second one is fine, he's just being a goob about it
>>
>>39002350
>he's
I clearly state that it's my profile, lol.
Also gimme a break about the first two, I'm a strong believer in both points - what do you not like about the first point btw? 'cause it makes you sound like a massive asshole
>>
>>39002383
oh i actually completely disregarded the first one, yeah that's fine, i was just wondering why it was there honestly. do you mean it as in "you can't say retarded or you're a bad guy" or "don't make fun of retarded people"? if it's the second point, you're right, but at that point you may as well also put "don't beat strangers in the street with your shoes"
anyway yeah just the second point then, it's fine, but kind of over the top
>>
>>39002442
Alrighty, apologies for assuming you're an asshole then. I know it might seem like a redundant point to make, but the topic of disability is very prominent in the art and films I create... so my partner would have to be tolerant and/or supportive of it.

Also I've come to contact with a LOT of disgusting whores who laughed out loud at mentally/physically challenged people - mimicking people with cerebral palsy and having the whole class laugh at it. Ughhh.

>"you can't say retarded or you're a bad guy" or "don't make fun of retarded people"?
Nah obviously it's the second point, I'm not that much of an SJW to stop people from using words (besides I'm pretty sure I used the word "retards" or "retarded' in this thread lmao
>>
File: 1501037068528.jpg (13KB, 217x204px) Image search: [Google]
1501037068528.jpg
13KB, 217x204px
>>39002578
lol alright fair enough dude, you seem pretty cool
>>
File: thumbs up.png (550KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
550KB, 350x400px
>>39002599
Thank you my dude, not sure if that reaction pic implies sarcasm or not but you made me smile either way

I wish I could selectively add some of you guys on Skype, so many of you seem really nice and chill
>>
File: Sad britpop.png (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sad britpop.png
83KB, 800x600px
>She likes The Smiths
She's okay with me
>>
>>39001300

Thanks, but the way of zen ain't easy. Its principles are the simplest, but they put your mind to the most straining of test. I'm currently going through a heartbreak. about two months ago, I was rejected by a girl I had been dating and sleeping with for a few months. She had me believing that we were going places, but she ended up telling me that she never really saw any future for us and that she wanted to move on to another guy. At the very least, she was honest from the start. She wanted nothing serious and if she felt like leaving she would, but man she had me convinced she was in love. She introduced me to her parents, opened up to me about very intimate shit and the sex was amazing. It really broke my heart.

A part of me define this as a positive experience that taught me a lot about the nature of love and that I should accept and let go keeping in memory the good times we shared and cherish them without attachment. The other part suffers like any human person would and I cried a lot over her, desperately tried to hold her down and, generally, clinged hard to her. That's also natural. I'm only now beginning to accept that it's over. Zen ain't easy, it's a constant challenge to keep balance.
>>
File: 1455312259262.jpg (15KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1455312259262.jpg
15KB, 240x240px
What are you doing on okcupid, Op? Do you want to find a gf there, you pathetic faggot?
>>
>>38997806
This. Also, if you really don't have anybody to take pictures of you, put your camera up on a chair or something, set the timer for like 10 seconds, and take the pictures yourself. Try to get a picture with a dog or a cat or something, girls love that. Just don't make it your profile pic.
>>
>>39003107
unless you're baiting, which I'm hoping it is, you really should kill yourself you moronic, useless piece of shit cunt.
>>
>>38997731
Fence sitters can get fucked

not picking a side until you see a clear winner emerging is for cowardly faggots
>>
File: 1502189313745.jpg (93KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1502189313745.jpg
93KB, 400x306px
>mfw I like Rick and Morty
You can't tell me what to watch /r9k/
>>
>>39004541
no one is telling you what to watch, all we're saying is that Rick & Morty is massively overrated, made on a very average level and has a fucking obnoxious fan base for the most part.
>>
>>39005333
Oh alright I agree with that, it's fair
>>
How is that girl 22, she looks like she's 12.
>>
I want to sign up on okcupid but i'm worried someone might find my account. Not many people use it near me so I'd have to settle for an LDR anyway
>>
>>39006453
What happens if they find out?
>>
>>39006676
only pathetic people use okcupid
>>
>>39006833
I used it, I guess I'm a bit pathetic but that wasn't the reason. I met 4 girls off that site, 1 was kind of pathetic but the other 3 were all good. Besides, if someone finds you that means they're using it as well.
>>
>>38999936
If that is Worcester UK then I share a city with this fuck.
>>
>>38999936
>Worcester
Figures.
>>
File: 1394943534327.png (122KB, 364x385px) Image search: [Google]
1394943534327.png
122KB, 364x385px
>>38997324
At least she realises shes trash
>>
>>39001722
>Edinburgh
>not huge
Whatever you say
>>
>>39002893
>faggot animal rights "don't call me racist or I'll sue you" anti-monarchist wankers
>okay
Git & skit.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.