[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I PEELED BACK MY FORESKIN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 25 YEARS AND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1498281335245.jpg (58KB, 777x932px) Image search: [Google]
1498281335245.jpg
58KB, 777x932px
I PEELED BACK MY FORESKIN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 25 YEARS AND NOW IT WON'T COME BACK IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS FOR 4 HOURS WHAT SHOULD I DO
>>
Induce a boner
>>
show original picture
>>
>>38996772
Yeah just jerk off and that usually fixes it.
>>
>>38996756
if you're serious, you should know your dick could literally die from that
>>
>>38996756
You need to get it back ASAP. If not the tightness could cut blood supply to the head of your penis and it will necrotize and fall off. Go to the emergency hospital, avoiding embarrassment isn't worth ur dick falling off
>>
Time for circumcision
>>
>>38996756
How much smegma cheese was there? And what color was it?
>>
You foreskin fags are so fucked up, you always make fun of us cut fags but don't realize how fucked foreskin actually is for some of you guys
>>
>>38996756
Post a pic. If it's really stuck it will cut off your circulation. You might need to go to the hospital.
>>
File: 284335486024286219.png (7KB, 121x128px) Image search: [Google]
284335486024286219.png
7KB, 121x128px
>>38996935
this, we care about your safety op
>>
>>38996756
Icy cold water will shrink your wee-wee
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
UPDATE: I finally forced it back in after having to go ridiculously flaccid.
>>38996772
This was unironically the worst decision I've ever done. It's like a snake was vice gripping my penis.
>>38996936
I dunno, but it was a bit orange around the base
>>
>>38996756
I have the same problem and don't know what to do. I think I have legit phimosis, will see doctor later this year once I get health insurance.

I can pull foreskin back only when I cum inside my foreskin to lube it up. But I don't want to pull it all the way back cause I won't have any way of getting it to go back.
>>
>>38996756
How the actual fucking fuck did you not peel your foreskin in 25 years what the actual shit fucking fuck I couldn't not peel it back for 24 hours do people actually do this?
>>
File: 1502323392953.jpg (212KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
1502323392953.jpg
212KB, 590x322px
>>38997019
great now peel it back again and post pics faggot
>>
>>38996756
>>38997020
Just some minor case of phimosis, still workable

start masturbating with your skin pulled back al the way, and you'll get used to it

do it now, if you don't you'll fuck up if you ever have sex
>>
>>38996756
shit I remember when i first peeled when I was like 8 years old before I even went on the internet.
Shit was a fucking religious experience
>>
>>38997019
>it was a bit orange around the base

Did it smell?
>>
>>38997105
Same, mine was even still a bit fused to my mushroom tip and I had to yank it a fair bit to really get it working. Tbh you should defs be able to pull it back to have a decent time in bed, I'm sure no girl wants that floppy bit of skin in her mouth when she's suckin
>>
I remember the first time I pulled back my foreskin. I was about 11 years old, and at school. One day, I was experiencing some pain in my dick so I excused myself to the restroom where I slowly peeled off thick chunks of crusty smegma from my dickhead and foreskin. The smell was so disgustingly rank, but I couldn't stop sniffing my fingers. Oh god, it was so bad.
>>
>>38996756
you were supposed to peel it back by the time you were 9 years old, anon
>>
First time in 25 years, have you ever masturbated?
Is this a joke?
>>
That happened to me a few years ago - I was stretching it and then got cocky (no pun intended) and stretched it way too far and I couldn't get it back up, so I went to the hospital and had to duckwalk all around because of the hypersensitive head dangling around in my pants. I got sedated and a bunch of men were talking about sports while they fixed it; it was pretty embarrassing.
>>
>>38997259
Yeah, probably about the same time for me.
I had tried earlier and it hurt too much so I assumed it wasn't meant to go back very far.
>>
>>38997643
I'm a cut fag with a thing for uncut dicks- how does it get stuck?
>>
Did your parents never teach you to clean your dicks? Jesus christ being uncut is so easy and wonderful
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.