[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a 23 yo neet that has 5 girlfriends anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3348.jpg (56KB, 864x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3348.jpg
56KB, 864x867px
Go on anon, Ask me
>>
>>38996389
currently has or has had?
>>
>>38996389
Currently has
>>
>>38996389
How did you manage this?

How do I get a girlfriend? Please help.
>>
>>38996389
Which world did you meet them in wizard101?
>>
How much your parents make pw?
>>
>>38996427
>go to a bar
>look for a girl or group of girls
>talk to a girl
>say whatever comes to your mind, approaching them will be attractive in itself
>lie and say you're a student instead of neet, but research it first so the lie isn't found out
>get her number or preferably ask her to come back to your place
>text her and ask her to meet again
>keep doing this
>if they don't have sex with you within the 4th time u meet stop talking to them
>don't tell any of the girls your seeing about eachother
It's that simple
>>
>>38996436
They're real and I have sex 2-3 times a week

>>38996446
I live with my mum and she doesn't work, we just live of neetbux
>>
>>38996389
How much aspirin do you consume daily? How much money do you spend weekly on alcohol? Do your bitches do everything you tell them without question?
>>
>>38997370
I don't do any drugs and alcohol. they're just like normal gfs, but if they don't have sex with me I stop talking to them. Convinced 3 of them to suck my dick and swallow to prove they loved me.
>>
>>38996495
I've only been in three relationships and I did something similar to this.
>>
Kek, so much fiction in this thread.

Nice op
>>
>>38998186
What's fiction? Are u jealous wagecuck?
>>
>>38997665
Do you feel fear? Do you experience emotional attachment to other human beings? Do you have hot empathy?

Basically, are you a psychopath by any chance?
>>
>>38998347
I feel fear but not empathy and I don't have any emotional connection to anyone. My girlfriends are just sex objects to me, don't care about them at all even though I tell them I do. I guess I'm a sociopath.
>>
File: mark corrigan.png (122KB, 385x340px) Image search: [Google]
mark corrigan.png
122KB, 385x340px
>>38998262
I just don't believe you
>>
>>38996495
What things do you do for meet ups?
>>
>>38998468
>hang out and talk at the mall
>go and eat lunch/dinner
>go to the beach
>go see a movie
>go to the park
That's it really, sometimes they ask me to come to places with them, I went to a vegan protest with one. One of them just comes to my mums place and has sex with me straight away, She thinks I'm going to marry her LOL.
>>
How much money do you pay them each day?
>>
>>38996389
how much did the dolls cost?
>>
>>38998546
0 it costs maybe $50 per week of my neetbux for dates tho since I go on atleast 3-4 a week
>>
>>38998408
Cool. I think I'm like you.
When do you feel fear, when in fights and such?
>>
>>38998655
Yeah in fights or dangerous situations
>>
>>38996389
How much runescape gold did it cost?
>>
>>38998748
So have you like, practiced facial expressions in the mirror? Or do they just come naturally to you?
>>
>>38998765
Nah not sure what ur talking about, it comes naturally
>>
>>38998819
So when you go up and talk to girls, it just comes naturally? You don't have to put on a mask or anything?
>>
>>38998893
I act more excited/nice/extraverted when talking to girls but in terms of facial expressions all you have to do is smile
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.