/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Chad Frame.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: just be yourself9.png (461KB, 631x534px) Image search: [Google]
just be yourself9.png
461KB, 631x534px
How the FUCK are we literally supposed to compete with thiS?!?!?!
>>
Just don't be a skinny manlet
>>
>>38996188
when is the last time you saw a man like that?

probably never, he's in the top 0.01% of alpha males

so shut the fuck up
>>
Easily. That guy is probably dumb as bricks and boring. He's not going to get any quality girls.
>>
>>38996188
There are several things here that make the difference far more pronounced.

- Chad is closer to the camera, both further forward in his chair and on the side nearest

- He's wearing a tight t-shirt which is basically like the male yoga pants

-That scarf also adds to the widening effect

Regardless I think Chad still has much broader shoulders, but that's because he has spent countless hours making them that way. I promise you no one is born with a frame like that and shirt normie should do some push ups if he's feeling insecure.
>>
>>38996294
coping faggot

literally worse than Reddit
>>
>>38996188
fuck hes so smol it looks like one of these "dont talk to me or my son ever again" pics
>>
>>38996292
>implying Chad isn't comprised of the best genetics for both physicality and intelligence

nice cope breh
>>
>>38996292
lmao what a COPE
>>
>>38996188
>
with photoshop.
>>38996294
its photoshop you retard or honestly it might even be paint look at how bad the guy was outlined
>>
>>38996188
We are not supposed to compete at all. We "lost" the competition the moment we were conceived. The sooner we accept our place in society and the evolutionary line, the better. We are no meant to mate and reproduce. At "best" we are meant to get a low quality female, so our genes continue to be gradually bred out, or take care of high quality people's offspring so they are free to make more people like them. Do you think eugenics is not happening? It is, and it's the best for the human race. We are literally more valuable as betas than as shitty alphas.
>>
You snipe the niche market of women who want a different body type than that.
>>
>>38996365
>we r not supposed to compete
yeah thats why Hitler fucking conquered europe ur literally cucked by jew propaganda
>>
>>38996292
dumb as bricks perhaps, but there's no way this guy is gonna be boring.
The social situations he no doubt has access to on account of his physique are not gonna be dull.
>>
IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED /r9k/ HOLY FUCK LOOK AT HIS LEGS
>>
>>38996188
Does that guy even train legs? What a homo lol.
>>
>if you look good you must be dumb
On one hand I understand the necessity to find ways to cope with your situation. On the other hand, when you hit that wall of reality and realize that a lot of tall strong Chads are also pretty smart guys who're going to hurt yourself really bad.
>>
>>38996292
>That guy is probably dumb as bricks and boring
You know the attractive male doctor stereotype?
It's real.
>>
>>38996484
No it's not. I'm a male doctor and ugly. Most male doctors are handsome though. I'm probably the only virgin physician working at my hospital.
>>
>>38996188
Use a firearm?
>>
>>38996507
Just fuck nurses especially student nurses they crave physicians dick even fy2 levels
>>
>>38996188
that is the definition of a big guy
>>
ITT: dumb faggot phoneposters, all of you
>>
>>38996344
>>38996345
>>38996321
hey mommy, look at this new meme I found
I'm gonna repeat myself over an over
>>
ITT: virgin manchildren thinking they know what women are attracted to.
>>
>>38996619
>619
get out rey mysterioposter

CAPTCHA: MEXICO BELLE
>>
>>38996414
I think you don't know what boring is. If you're dumb, you're also boring.
>>
>>38996777
lots of tards live eventful lives due to their lack of inhibition.
>>
>if he's good looking he must be stupid
>if he's good looking he must have a bad personality

Sorry guys, it's not a cartoon, the world doesn't look like that.
If anything, the good looking men would have "better" (nicer, more confident, more relaxed) personalities, due to all the positive treatment they got from other people.
>>
>>38996964
this. funny how hard this is for just world fallacy normies to understand
>>
>>38997022
Robots are dumber than the normies they hate but don't understand it.
>>
>>38996964
Intelligence and good looks are often correlated. But not because of perception or /r9k/ memes.
>>
>>38996188
New Lotr?
>>
>>38996188
You earn a lot more money thatn him (which is of course, impossible for a robot).
>>
File: 13dble-hk416f-legionnaire.jpg (92KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
13dble-hk416f-legionnaire.jpg
92KB, 1200x800px
>>38996188
Join the Army
Go to war
Kill someone
get emdals
come home

People will have to respect you. Not only that youll be so mentally fucked social situations wont frighten you. Youll go looking for fights with the biggest cunt you can find.

>>38996294
>Make yoga pants

Ok for a start
>comapring women showing off their butt to men showing off their chest and shoudlers

1.Men earn their muscles, women inherit their fat deposits
2. Men dont care when women look or even touch their muscles. Women cry rape when ,en touch them
3. Muscles have a use, a fat ass doesnt.
>>
>>38997050
"You're dumb because I said so."

k
>>
>>38996188

Guy on the left is reality. Guy on the right is fantasy.

Women can hold the former as something easy and on the side to support them, but the latter holds them just as disposable as they find financially successful manlets, because everyone wants a piece of that guy.
>>
>>38996188
Chad's are descended from the Nephelim.
>>
>>38997086
>le war will make you a man
>le war will make people respect you

This stupid propaganda just can't die
>>
>>38997159
Youre right but peeps will still have to pretend to respect you , chads included. They also wont be allowed to lay a finger on you, its basically a green light to act like an emotional cunt because you can just blame it on ptsd.

Its better then what you have now.
>>
>>38997113
Very true. Women do not even see men who are unattractive as human; this is why they say "I can't get a bf!" and mean it. The vast majority of men are not really seen as men.
>>
>>38997174
When a retard or a cripple walks into a room, people are also super nice to him and pretend to feel for him.

They will "support the troops" and "thank you for your service" while thinking (rightfully) you're some unstable loser who needs to compensate for deep-seated insecurity.
>>
>>38997107
"I'm smart because I said so."

k
>>
>>38997190
Kissless virgin being an expert on women detected.
>>
>>38997414
He's kissless, because he's ugly and that's case in point.
>>
>>38997558
But then why are lots of ugly men not kissless or even virgins?
>>
>>38996292
Even if he was dumb he would get the girls. You'd get to entertain the girls but when it's time for love they'll go see him.
>>
>>38996188
I love this shoop. He gets bigger with every iteration, just like the guy with the big dick on the girl's back.
The original is still hilarious though. He makes the other guy look like a twink.
>>
>>38997765
They are Chads with enormous penises.
>>
>>38996188
to bad his shirt doesn't have Ouch! on it otherwise he'd totes be a chad.
>>
>>38998354
B-b-b-but /r9k/ told me ugly men can't be Chads!
>>
>>38996188
How tall is that guy???
>>
>>38998442
They can if they can compensate for it with their big dicks. If you have neither looks, nor a big dick, then you're fucked for life.
>>
>>38996292
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38996406
Hitlers Chad generals conquered it. Once he took control it went to shit.
>>
>>38997086
Yes! Die for Israel!
>>
>>38996188
Look in bottom right corner faggots, this is photoshop for some ez (you)'s
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.