[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like something really horrible is about to happen, to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

I feel like something really horrible is about to happen, to every single one of us on the planet. Grotesque and evil things like we've never seen before. I just can't pinpoint exactly what kind of event it will be. Everything's just been very ominous and quiet. Anyone else feeling this?
>>
>>38995742
That feeling is a well known physiological phenomenon when depressed you should look into it.
>>
Yes
But, I haven't been able to afford Stelazine since my parents took me off their insurance
>>
>>38995742
Similar feeling, but for opposite reasons. It feels like these last few years are coming to a head, and no one will be prepared for whatever hellish event happens soon.
But I have a handgun. Worst come to worst, I can blow my brains out.
>>
Nothing is gonna happen to me. I'm completely safe.
>>
>>38995764
This OP, I felt that sense of impending doom when I was suffering from high anxiety teetering on the verge of depression.
>>
>>38995742
you should stop eating those fake fruits mommy puts on the table for decoration anon,they contain toxic plastic
>>
File: IMG_0128.png (245KB, 365x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0128.png
245KB, 365x765px
Look up www.guymcpherson.com and arctic news blog by Sam Carana, shit's gonna down
>>
>>38995780
>hellish event

What if it is literally a hellish event? From hell? CERN is scaring the shit out of me, and the amount of funding they've received is really incriminating. What the fuck is the deal with those Shiva statues?
>>
A return to a more savage time is imminent.

There are unbridgeable political divides and an intense foundational disgust and hatred between people.
>>
Only now realising humanity has doomed itself with the sheer numbers it has created? Were you born slow?
>>
File: 1471379694213.jpg (60KB, 542x612px) Image search: [Google]
1471379694213.jpg
60KB, 542x612px
>>38995742
>implying any magical event will suddenly come to end your suffering
did you really think it would end so easy, anon?
This is the hell you chose, and you will pay your dues
>>
>>38995742
You're intermittent trips to /pol/ and the collective consciousness considering the eclipse and the Norks are making you paranoid. Nothing earth shattering will transpire anytime soon.

I do think something will happen during or around the eclipse, I don't know what at all really, but there will be some changes.
>>
My ultimate wish us for the human race to go extinct. Let nature reclaim the land.
>>
>>38995974
We are nature anon.
>>
>>38995887
I never said it couldn't be. In fact, I think it is. Hell, CERN's most recent tweet refers to searching for 'exotic beasts'. They're in over their heads. Whatever they're doing, it's stupid to think they can control it.
>>
>>38995887
A few nights ago, I started hearing wierd noises outside. Loud, but distant. It's hard to describe: think like a train horn in terms of volume, but trumpet-like in tone. I heard it closer to the beginning of this year, too. Yet everyone I've talked to about it doesn't claim to hear it. Wonder if it's a sign.
>>
>>38995997
Could be they're talking about some rare or never before seen particle, when they refer to "exotic beasts". Very oddly worded though, could be bringing demons through a portal to hell.
>>
>>38996046
Lots of people have talked about heading trumpet like sounds, and others have denied hearing anything. Aren't they said to be God's trumpets or something? Harbingers of doom?
>>
>>38996086
That's why the wording is so vague. People will brush it off as 'science jargon', like they're being funny.

Fuck that. I didn't trust the cunts the moment they started using supercolliders and made an 'antiproton beam'.

>>38996122
Really? I could believe that. There's a passage in the bible referring to hearing trumpets from heaven when the end times come. Maybe the chosen are the only ones to hear.
>>
>>38996149
nah, if only the chosen could hear it I doubt there'd be recordings of it out there. There's an explanation to everything.
>>
>>38996149
Have you ever considered your ignorance fuels your paranoia? Not saying I believe one side or the other, but can you turn your skeptic and critical thought on your own beliefs?
>>
>>38996177
Maybe another experiment then? What do you think?

>>38996187
That's what got me into this in the first place. You should always look deeper than what people just tell you.
>>
>>38995742
my cat has been really fucking aggressive and paranoid lately,and i's been recored before that animals tend to act like this before bad things happen
>>
Link to this spooky tweet? Jesus fucking christ how about you guys kill yourselves before this terrible thing happens so you don't have to experience it! You guys are the chosen ones, you are strong enough to an hero, I just don't have the willpower! Please you guys lead us simple sheeple to the sole escape of suicide!
>>
>>38996462
you're so wise ty for the advice now i'm off to kms because anon told me so
>>
>>38996462
>not googling CERN and getting their most recent fucking tweet
I find your lack of effort disgusting.
>>
File: 1487711708580.jpg (53KB, 1002x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1487711708580.jpg
53KB, 1002x1199px
>>38995742
>tfw you caused this feel
>>
This is not depression, it's pre-psychosis.
>>
>>38995940
>this is the hell you chose
I never asked for this
>>
>>38995742
Things really aren't ominous and quiet. Have you followed the news lately? The world is on the brink of world war, and world leaders are actively threatening each other with fire. I'm not saying something horrible isn't going to happen, but what you are feeling is just a byproduct of your depression.
>>
I wish the north korea would attack Guam, and this world wor 3 would start. Then something finally would happend, and if that meant i would go into wor and fight for my country, and get shoot in the head by any side, that would be an easy way out.

I really don't care about the outcome of the wor, just wish for it.
>>
>>38995742
Shit like that has already been happening to 90% of the human population since the dawn of time. Used to be more like 99.9999% until the last few centuries.
>>
>>38995940
What compels one person to say this to another? The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Everyone has this feeling sometimes, it means nothing. You are just too self-absorbed to think otherwise.
>>
I'm feeling it too anon

I'm thinking it might just be the onset of psychosis triggered by a combination of stressful life events and significant DXM abuse though
>>
>>38996757
I find nothing wrong with what he said, unlike this faggot >>38996738 which you just ignored.

Fucking woman.
>>
>>38995742
its your own suicide quantum tunneled to your current self, a a form of self -projection if you will due to your depression
>>
>>38996738
Are you that poster from years ago that had swollen hands and showed us his "basement" with an onion in a cage?
Does anyone have the screen cap to show what I'm talking about? This anon posts exactly like him.
>>
>>38996839
>onion in a cage
wat
>>
File: 250px-Crossed.jpg (44KB, 250x387px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Crossed.jpg
44KB, 250x387px
Something like this? I'd probably kill myself if Crossed were real.
>>
>>38996738

WW3 wont happen, war is never going to be the same as it was in WW2. there's no real profit in it.

The profit is in proxy wars, gain power over territories and sell weapons at the same time. It has been this way since the cold war for a reason.
>>
Please take me Cthulhu.
>>
File: 1401304984824.png (208KB, 407x475px) Image search: [Google]
1401304984824.png
208KB, 407x475px
You have a feel like that? Well congratulations, humans have had the same "feels" since the beginning of time because they like to think the world will, for whatever reason, come to an end during their generation because they're entitled to think they're somehow special and that the world has somehow suddenly changed to worse than ever before
>>
>>38998187
Why would anyone be made special by a catastrophe? I think rather than believing they're special, they're simply afraid.
>>
>>38998187
I can't wait until clueless retards like you are all wiped out of existence by the artificial super-intelligence apocalypse.
>>
>>38995887
Redpill me on CERN. What are they doing?
>>
>>38999017
have you played DOOM?
you pretty much know everything you need to know
>>
>>38999017
open a gate to hell to summon satan
>>
>>38996149
>I didn't trust the cunts the moment they started using supercolliders and made an 'antiproton beam'
>t. proton
>>
>>38999017
trying to cernovich's name less jewy
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.