[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What superhuman feats have you accomplished? I once rode 50km

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 1365559434948~2.jpg (166KB, 1551x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1365559434948~2.jpg
166KB, 1551x1080px
What superhuman feats have you accomplished? I once rode 50km on a bike with two flat tyres and a wobbly seat. On the highway.
>>
>>38995114
I was able to stay in bed for a week without eating and drinking from my tap
>>
>Have 22 kids and likely more in time

By sperm donation technically, but they are biologically mine.
>>
>>38995343
You're a regular Ghengis.
>>
>>38995374
I actually wish it wasn't the case since they can all seek me out eventually, but I was stupid about the donation process.
>>
>>38995343
This is super appealing to me, how can I do this?
>>
>>38995343
Have fun paying child support.
>>
>>38995114
I'm a kissless, hugless, handholdless etc lvl 4 wizard.
>>
>>38995461
"The 1973 version of the UPA provides that any man that gives his sperm to a physician for purposes of artificially inseminating someone other than his wife is not the legal father of the child borne out of the insemination. Since the donor is not the legal father, he is not legally bound to pay child support."
>>
>>38995457
Well obviously first you have to fit the bill for sperm donation. Normally they don't let your sperm be used more than 10 times, however in my case I was stupid enough to agree to be an open donor which means that your identity is known. Because of this they can exceed the legal limit just so long as the parents and child are informed of my identity, or at least it's available to them. Also in my case, the area I'm in had a shortage of donors so my sperm got shared around several different clinics.

My case is like a perfect storm of sperm use potential. I'm only 25 as well, the number of kids will probably exceed my own age in years soon enough.
>>
>>38995587
Prepare for a lot of teenagers and mothers at your door demanding things when you're past 40.
>>
>>38995685
That's what I said, I regret it now.
>>
I have managed to break at least 4 drawer handles with my bare knees, by accident.
>>
File: his smile and optimism gone.png (352KB, 483x637px) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism gone.png
352KB, 483x637px
>>38995538
>legal father
Child support isn't in the interests of the mother, it's the child. The court will drag any man down who displays an interest in the child.
>>
>>38995749
>who displays an interest in the child
Well there is a solution staring you in the face and I don't think I have to say it.
>>
>>38995766
If any of them apply for social services, you could get hooked. Yes they will go after new fathers, but some states pay child support and go after fathers to pay the state back. You may be on a birth certificate
>>
>>38995804
>you could get hooked
I'm not him, I just pulled a quote from google
>>
>>38995749
>>38995804
>>38995538
Unless they pass new legislation, no man to have gone through the legal donation process by way of a clinic, has ever had to pay child support or anything like that. At least not in the US.
>>
>>38995817
Try googling like >>38995812
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/index.html
>>
File: 1502328957555.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
1502328957555.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
>>38995114
I once held my piss for 24 hours
>>
Not anything, even in my most proud hobbies.
>>
>>38995852
Literally in that article says that it wasn't done officially.
>>
>>38995931
Misread
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2883/can-a-sperm-donor-be-forced-to-pay-child-support
>>
>>38995114
I hiked 25 km and about 400m vertical during a storm in the Harz mountains, fog with about 15m visibility and tremendous rain, only because I didn`t want to sit in the hostel whacking off.
Shit was fucking awesome but also terrible, would probably do again.
>>
>>38995114
Fought and killed a bear with a homemade spear.
>>
>>38995956
The closest example in that article is a woman and a donor lying about the identity of the donor as her husband. Even then in that case it was still an agreed upon arrangement, with sperm from one party to another, with a physician only handling the IVF process.

In the case of a woman going to a clinic for the use of sperm there, no donor has had to pay support for it.
>>
>>38996034
And the father (McKiernan) had to pay child support despite the agreements, because the child has a right to support.
>>
>>38996083
But it wasn't sperm legally donated to, or from a clinic. It was sperm donated from one party to another and a physician, possibly a clinic, only acted as a middle man in the IVF process.

As of yet, sperm donated to, and used from a clinic is untouchable in terms of legal repercussions, as is the donor.
>>
>>38995114
I'm fairly certain I can fight most humans and animals in hand to hand combat. I've been boxing since I was 10, "professionally" since 14, retired into my actual job at 22. I'm 6'2, 91kg for good measure, and while not bodybuilder tier, extremely fit. I've also done my military service, and baffled every instructor due to my smoking/fastfood habits.

Can provide pics of my actually pretty ugly muscles, I'm twice as strong as chad but also twice as repulsive
>>
I once saw a June bug in April.
>>
I have eaten a a spaghetti and meatball portion supposed to be big enough to feed 5 people despite being gluten sensitive.
>>
>>38995343
How do I go about doing this? I fantasize about going to different parts of the world and spreading my seed wherever I can so my bloodline would live on no matter what.
>>
>>38997274
>Can provide pics

you should do this without us having to ask with a claim like that
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-21-21-52-04.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-21-21-52-04.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>38997361
Pic related is my back. It doesn't show well under the shorts, but I've also got a bad case of bubble butt from doing too many squats.

As I said not bodybuilder tier, but alot of mass, muscle and experience. Keep in mind that some "the mountain"-ish guy could still stomp my shit in though
>>
I biked 4km to the clinic because I figured something had to be wrong with me

I had a burst appendix and a CRP (C-reactive Protein) level of over 400mg/l, they didnt have the machine calibrated for higher

I felt a little flushed
>>
>>38997416
Jesus your acne is disgusting. Also almost any predator would absolutely kick your ass, and anyone who can wrestle would pin your ass in like 10 seconds LOL. I'm just being honest with you.
>>
>>38997553
That's why I said MOST. Definitely the average chad. Probably the gym chads. A 130kg pro wrestler a head taller than me? Wow, what a surprise

Also, remember where you are. Probably few people here who don't have acne scars
>>
>>38997617
That acne ain't so bad desu. Most people get it in their teens or 20s before it starts going away.
>>
>>38997930
Thanks, you wouldn't believe how much that stuff annoys me. Oh you've got an ugly face? Here, I'll make it red and put pus all over it
>>
>>38997975
If it really bothers you and it persists after your mid 20s, you can try Benzoyl Peroxide for topical or Accutane(pretty much kills it forever after a 6 month treatment in most cases but it can be expensive without insurance).
>>
>>38997416
> The shit on your kegs
Fucking filthy. Wash your pants.
>>
I left my house
>>
I masturbated over a dozen times a day a couple of times.
>>
I once hijacked a moving car.
Also got some bad electric shocks without dying.
>>
>>38995587
Are you Aryan anon?
>>
>>38995114
once went three days without food
>>
>>38995114
I broke my leg and walked it off for a month.
>>
>>39000325
what was it like. have concidered trying it. did it feel good?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.