[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I bother with Tinder if I have no Facebook friends? Or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 11

File: 1502314258652.jpg (483KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1502314258652.jpg
483KB, 1200x1600px
Should I bother with Tinder if I have no Facebook friends? Or should I just make an account and set it to private? Ould that be weird?
I feel like I have a chance of losing my virginity if I send my large dick pics to girls
>>
File: _I consent.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
_I consent.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>38994275
>I feel like I have a chance of fornicating
NO

1 Corinthians 6
13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
>>
>>38994295
I don't want to spend my whole life here in the hell that is /r9k/
>>
>>38994363
Then find a qt 3.14 Christian conservative girl that won't fornicate with you. You don't want to make Jesus angry right?
You really don't want to make Jesus angry

Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
>>
They aren't even pretending not to.be propaganda anymore
>>
If you're not really really hot, you won't get any matches. So don't waste your time.
>>
It costs you nothing. Might as well.
Just read up on how tinder works so you don't fuck yourself with the algorithm
>>
>>38994408
If I could find a virgin qt conservative girl to marry me I would have done that already
>>
>>38994408
>>38994295

Why do you believe?
>>
>>38994478
It's designed to hook you up with friends of friends. People that you might not really know but might get along with because they get along with your friends. That's one of the principles tinder was designed on. It's not really supposed to be some meeting place for randoms looking to fuck.
>>
>>38994496
>what is the power of the Holy Ghost
>>
>>38994506
>It's not really supposed to be some meeting place for randoms looking to fuck.
That's exactly the only reason I've seen people use it.
>>
>>38994511
has God ever once intervened in anything in your life?

Don't you feel like you deserve an eternity of suffering after death?
>>
I'm not one of you plebs, just passing through boards at the moment, but i know a lot of girls and not one of them likes dick pics from random guys they don't know. It will only get you blocked.
>>
>>38994550
>has God ever once intervened in anything in your life?
Maybe. If he has it wasn't to obvious but I did pray to have him guide me to the right denom and I became Baptist.

>Don't you feel like you deserve an eternity of suffering after death?
Everyone deserves it.
Romans 3
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Even the saved deserve Hell for there sins but Jesus decides to forgive them for believing in him.

Revelation 21
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
>>
>>38994607
http://dickflashwarehouse.tumblr.com
Keep believing that, cuck. What the mean is that they don't like seeing dicks that aren't truly impressive
>>
>>38994550
different anon here
Many times I've felt moments where I'm being carried by angels through difficult times that ended up going incredibly smoothly. Too many times and it stops being coincidence.
>>
>>38994609
I'm personally eastern orthodox.

I'm unsure about God, it all seems just too abstract. I wish there was some definitive proof of a higher power. I want to believe in something.
>>
>>38994650
What do you mean, carried by Angels?
>>
>>38994525
Yeah, here on r9k where nobody has much luck.
>>
>>38994506
I have no reason to believe you.
It's always been location based for sex tourism.
>>
>>38994682
In the online gaming sense of people carrying your weight for you. In times of need people will just be around all of a sudden to readily help me and be on their way after the fact. Imagine you fell from a plane but instead of plummeting to your death you rolled off a series of really soft leaves in succession so that you only ever fell 5 ft
>>
>>38994716
>In times of need people will just be around all of a sudden to readily help me and be on their way after the fact

So divine power makes the normies care>
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1024x819px
>>38994662
there is
https://youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

But even that may not convince you. There were some people that saw Jesus and still didn't belive

Romans 10:17King James Version (KJV)
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

John 20
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
>>
Gosh isn't real
>>
We must discard our ancient, dated religious beliefs if we are to progress.

Man created God. God created nothing.
>>
>>38994773
Divine power doesn't need to be the clouds parting and the fairest maiden you've ever seen descending from the heavens bringing you lunch. It's the little things that you need to appreciate that would in ordinary circumstances not have happened. It's not always just normies caring, sometimes it's completely random events and no one has any control over the situation but miraculously it just works out. Look up Edgar Cayce if you want to see some real shit.
>>
>>38994818
>>38994789

Thanks good people, I'll look into this. I want to believe, but Christianity sounds too abstract
>>
>>38994841
Cool, Edgar Cayce is probably the most recent case of miracle workers that has been documented with modern methods of recording. Other than the Charismatic Christian events that happened a few years (decades?) back where people in California were going out in the streets performing miracles. For some reason these never get brought up again after the fact and no one talks about it again so the only way to know is if you've heard it from someone.
>>
>>38994841
As people have moved away from Christ all of these have started to happen

2 Timothy 3King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

We are probably pretty close to the last days
>>
>>38994817
>humans are as good as animals
Fuck off vegan

Also
God created man not the other way around bud

Find Jesus
John 14King James Version (KJV)

14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>>
>>38994872
This is ignoring the other things that happens around the world of course he's not the only case miracles have happened around. Pope John Paul II's rosary beads have proven very powerful.
>>
>>38994923
> Pope John Paul II's rosary beads have proven very powerful.
>Catholics
>Saved

Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(see John 6:38-40 for the Father's will)
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven
>>
>>38994789

Watched a point where he took passages in the bible, in different languages, multiplied them in strange ways, and got e and pi.

honestly kinda meh.

Very numerology, searching for higher meaning, skipping letters, etc.

>Well I don't believe in that

I believe that if you search for higher meaning by over analyzing something, you will find something to call higher meaning.

That sounds like a danger of over thinking. I'd like concrete irrefutable evidence, that would be nice.
>>
File: 1487226446269.png (408KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487226446269.png
408KB, 960x540px
>>38994817
Man > animals
Go get thrown from a helicopter hippie.
>>
>>38994935
also
>depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
lets see what happens to people that work iniquity

Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
>>
>>38994919
Aye mate, but us humies IS animals!
>>
>>38994919
CHRISTFAG GTFO
>>
>>38994936
There's a lot more than that in there. And the archive below that has stuff that has been found exactly how it was described in the OT.
>>
>>38994935
>implying I suggested we were relying on these not showing that these are acts of the truth that he was requesting
"but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." Says it explicitly right there the requirements to get into heaven. And the denomination you choose simply is the one that leads you to believe that you're on the right path, and if I had to choose I'd pick the one with at least 1900 years of tradition over one that was made because some priests were selling get out of hell free cards 300 years ago (which is no longer the case).
>>
>>38994987
The Father's will is believe on Jesus. You would know that if your read your Bible.

John 6
35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
>>
>>38995019
I haven't said anything that suggested anything otherwise heathen. You believe in a salesman more than you believe in the source. You're purchasing generic brand cereal feeling prideful of your purchase when you're eating substanceless sugars.
>>
>>38994789
Checked the archive. Went to the Noah's ark link, because that's the most outlandish thing.

God flooded everything with water. Fine, where did that flood "recede to".

8 humans survived and repopulated. I don't think we could have made it biologically, in a few generations, the human population would be unbelievably fucked up.

Some "boatlike" natural formation in Turkey, literally a mound--->noah's ark??

I'm just applying occam's razor to it. Trying to find a simple solution than the existence of an all powerful God.

I'm just naturally skeptical of everything and everyone, I'm more fucked up than you.
>>
>>38995041
>You believe in a salesman more than you believe in the source.
No, I'm the one following the Bible and what Jesus and the apostles taught. Not the pope.
>>
File: evolution.png (434KB, 720x498px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.png
434KB, 720x498px
>>38994919
Man created God in his image, then used that image to control other men.

God exists soley within your own imagination. It's a spook.
>>
File: 1502374354116.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1502374354116.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>38994275
Go for it bro! I used to be a robot who had trouble getting laid every weekend. After creating a Tinder account I'm swimming in pus. Just make sure to follow my picture format and be genuine and you should be golden
>>
>>38994789
About all the other stuff, like red sea crossing, well yeah, religious texts are books written a long time ago. They could have some geographical insight we don't know anything about
>>
>>38995128
What the fuck are you talking about? In an oregano way
>>
>>38995074
Like I said believing comes by hearing.

>God flooded everything with water. Fine, where did that flood "recede to".
He's God it can make it dissapear

>Some "boatlike" natural formation in Turkey, literally a mound--->noah's ark??
Has the exact measurements and wood found inside it and a lot of different animal stuff
>>
>>38995109
Assuming you're protestant your beliefs are guided on the wings of a distraught man who was right in his cause but wrong in his execution. He faulted the foundation of the church when there is one holy and apostolic church. The pope was assigned by Jesus to Peter if you read the bible YOU would know this. Matthew 16:13-20
>>
>>38995122
That's not what I believe evolutionists believe but I had a chuckle.
>>
>>38995170
>>38994935
It's 9 chapters after the verse you linked ironically enough. Maybe you had a page ripped out?
>>
>it's a christcuck thread
God isn't real. That isn't my belief. That isn't my faith. That's a fact.
>>
>>38995223
Your lack of belief is built on faith that there is nothing there. All laws of physics are held together on the presumption that they're correct. Which is faith in itself. Physics is not infallible. The Word is.
>>
>>38995242
>Lol science is just your faith bro
It's not "faith" when it's based on rigorous experimentation and testing. You can do very simple experiments to prove gravity exists. You cannot do any experiment to even theorize god exists.
This is because god does not exist.
>>
>>38995242
Are you trolling? I feel like you're trolling but I've had a few drinks.
>>
>>38995156
Has the exact measurements.

Came up about 100 feet shorter when I did it on google maps
>>
>>38995275
>>38995279
I'm being genuine. Einsteins relativity theory blew the minds of everyone who thought they knew their (((("facts"))))
>>
File: image.png (234KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234KB, 640x640px
>>38995170
No, I follow what the Buble says. Not Martin Luther. He was just right aboit salvation.

Also I like how you cuckolicks ignore over a hundred verses showing you're heretics but take the unclear in this rock I build my church verse and claim you are The True Church Of God^tm
>>
>>38995156
>god can make it dissapear.

That's what I don't get, why doesn't god do something current, something undeniable, and take credit as a way to prove he exists.

Doesn't he want people to believe though?
>>
>>38995305
That's because science is inherently different than religion. Science encourages new ideas, different ways of looking at things. Religion demands their ideas be taken as absolute truths and not be challenged.
>>
>>38995301
Did you watch the whole video?
>>
>>38995329
Watched until 7 minutes, when they started talking about cubits.

SHIT forgot to account for trig. One moment
>>
>>38995326
Then why is global warming an open and shut case according to scientists. Why are facts indisputable? That sounds like ideas that are demanded to be taken as absolute truths and not be challenged don't you think? You're a hypocrite.
@38995313
I've already addressed what you've said you're just a troll fishing for (you)'s. The only person with real authority to derive meaning from the bible is a priest who interprets it to the public at mass for us so that we may understand it better. It's a good thing we do it this way too otherwise more of people like you would be sprining about spreading misinformation under a guise of righteousness.
>>
>>38995316
>Doesn't he want people to believe though?
>what is The Bible
>What is knowing how to use Google
>What is wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it
>what is prophecy if the end times

If God forced everyone to believe then you wouldn't really love him.
>>
>>38995371
>Faux news told me global warming isn't real, that must mean science is false
You're either retarded or trolling
>@38995313
Weak bait
>>
>>38995379
Well. According to his son, You have but one choice. That choice is to love him or burn in Hell.
>>
>>38995329
Accounted for trig. About 457 feet plus or minus 5. I selected the length and width generously

Either google's satellite pictures suck, or the people running this holy expedition counted wrong.
>>
>>38995410
Good thing there is no hell. I'm gonna be fine
>>
>>38995359
>when they started to talk about cubits
Isn't that what the measurement is in?
>>
>>38995400
You've dodged the argument and resorted to ad hominem. Why are certain things unquestionable simply because we don't have the technology to disprove it?
>>
>>38995411
see >>38995430
I think you stopped watching exactly where they talk about it
>>
>>38995379
I don't believe in the bible. The book is millenia old, and has been rewritten by the Greeks, the Romans, Germanic tribes, has been translated into Slavic, printed by the protestants and the Kalvinists.

Every version of the bible must have diverged by now.

And all this jesus shilling on google is too shallow, is very windy, and ignores simple solutions.

Prophecies and magic gates have been proposed by many religions, why are any of them worse than yours.
>>
>>38995433
Because when an overwhelming number of educated authorities agree on something, and the only people who disagree have significant financial motivation to do so, the truth behind everything is pretty obvious.

Also, just because it's possible to disprove something doesn't mean it's automatically untrue. That's where science and religion differ. Religion is like the five-year-old who stamps his foot and demands he's right when proven wrong. Science takes inaccuracy with grace.
>>
File: IMG_3343.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3343.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
Women are retarded! I have a new mgtow channel out. Feel free to like and subscribe!! This movement needs to keep growing

https://youtu.be/JyM3mCsJlbs [Open]

Don't bother with women! They are evil
>>
>>38995486
So when an overwhelming amount of scholars in religious texts believe something to be the case, and argued for centuries over what should be the contents of it, shouldn't be respected because their secret club doesn't have the same team colors as yours? I don't follow your logic anon because they're identical.
>>
>>38995430
They use Egyptian Cubits, it is 20.61 to 20.83 inches in lenght.

I converted 300 egytian cubits to feet, got 499ish, then google maped it, got lenght and with measurements, and measured a diagonal by using Pythagorean theorem.

I'm honestly more inclined to believe in math as the one true god than any religion.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1024x724px
>>38995474
It's actually around 99.5%(probably actually 100%) the same.
>>
>>38995510
Even if it isn't i belived befire anayways
>>
>>38995509
Religion and science differ only in presentation. Science never proposed that it's ideas are absolute truths. Religion does. Both "truths" are aquired through similar means, yet one encourages innovation and reason much more than the other.
>>
>>38995519

Have you ever read the same book in two languages anon?

Cultural phrases are different, they are changed to make the book read smoother. I get that the bible was a holy object and tons of trained people dedicated their entire lives to transcribe it, but I think that over 2,000 years and translations across dozens of cultures, it may have lost it's meaning.

I don't understand your infographic. How does number of rewritten books mean anything?
>>
>>38995539
The only person that can convince you anon is yourself. I fold.
>>
>>38995519
That chart is retarded
>Our book is closer to it's original form than a few cherrpicked others
>That means it's more reliable
>Nevermind that it's been translated, edited, and interpreted to shit, not to mention all the stories and ideas were stolen and adapted from other texts
>>
>>38995539
Sciencetific views have been disproven a lot. Heliocentric solar system, fucking Miasma instead of germ theory, "4 (or whatever) elements of mater"

The thing about science is that if you can prove it's wrong, people will raise a fuss, but if your interpretation of science lets you build something new, people will eventually change.

See Newton, Einstein, Copernicus.
>>
>>38995598
Exactly.

>>38995577
Pretty much. The thing about religion is, it requires a certain amount of cognative dissonance on the part of the bliever. You call it faith, i call it willful stupidity.
>>
>>38995623
The fool here is you but that's not for me to decide.
>>
>>38995639
Yes, it is. You're the one who thinks I'm a fool. I won't stand in front of any judgement but yours. Cuz God is in your head, buddy
>>
>>38995657
>Cuz
Opinion discarded. You'll feel differently when you leave adolescence.
>>
>>38995676
>My position is invalid because my use of a charming abriviation
Kek, weren't you the one complaining about ad hominem a few posts ago? Your position is a weak and your will.
>>
>>38995706
I'm tired and already said I gave up anon. I don't have the youthful vigor to be wrong like you have, like that 4 year old that stomps their foot insisting that they're correct.
>>
>>38995722
I'm not insisting anything. I'm opening the floor to counter and you're folding. You're weak.
>>
>>38995722
Also you just admitted you're wrong in that post. Nice one bro
>>
>>38995743
I've countered all night and you've refused any and all forms of reason. Punching a wall and deciding it's a bad idea is not weakness it's common sense.
>>
>>38995757
>Hurr I don't know how debates work
You offered an opinion. I offered a counter-opinion. You offered a counter to my counter. We continued until you admitted failure; in your own words, you folded.
>>
>>38995756
Take reading comprehension classes and 2 Tylenol before bed and read my post in the morning. In case you need help read this after you've done the above

I'm insinuating you're the 4 year old in the analogy you gave as a poetic jab at your own stance.
>>
>>38995783
>>38995757

Be nicer, both of you are similar people
>>
@38995783
>"I'm such a slut for (you)'s I'll literally do anything anon just give me the drug"
get help
>>
>>38995785
>I'm giving up because "I don't have the youthful vigor to be wrong"
Your own words pal. Maybe take a writing comprehention class?

>>38995792
I'm just trolling him for (you)s at this point. He made it very clear his position isn't strong enough to support, now he just wants the last word.
>>
>>38995813
That's a double negative you dipshit.
>>
>>38995539
>Both "truths" are aquired through similar means

Scientific truth is acquired through the scientific method, which focuses on objectivity, evidence, good argumentation and rigorous double-checking. Your theories must be falsifiable because you must constantly ask yourself, "How would I know if I'm wrong?" When a body of evidence piles up in favor of a theory, nothing comes out which falsifies it, and it stands up to rational argumentation, only then is something considered true. And you strive to follow the evidence wherever it leads, struggling mightily to remove all subjective bias from your experimentation.

Religion acquires its "knowledge" through divine revelation, which can be roughly described as someone having an idea that feels a little different and then believing it. The masters of religion feel no need to fact-check their theories, are likely to call anyone skeptical of them a "heretic" and if they ever do wonder whether they're wrong, they're generally told that this doubt should be ignored because to believe things without evidence; which is what faith is; is holy and good.

These epistemological methods are diametrically opposed. In science it is anathema to believe something firmly without firm evidence suggesting that thing is true, while that same activity of faith is the entire basis of religion. These are not modes of thought that get along.
>>
>>38994295
>>38994408
>these bad interpretations
Jesus defended a whore you idiot. Take your protestant garbage to hell with you where you belong
>>
>>38995824
No it's not. You're retarded, stop replying to me
>>
>>38994697
>tfw qts message you on tinder but you scare them away
>>
>>38995830
My only point was both have scholars pouring over them for years on end.
>>
>>38995845
"I do not have the youthful vigor to be wrong"
Let's deconstruct this sentence.

"I do not"
Here I am insinuating that the following is untrue:
"have"
To own possession of
"the youthful vigor to be wrong"
If this is negated then that must mean the following
1. I am not youthful
2. I am not wrong

wow. It really makes you think doesn't it
>>
>>38995676
holy shit, way to lose the argument anon. Bravo
>>
>>38995275
>gravity and god are the same thing
blatant retardation
>>
>>38995897
XD epic win amirite
>>
>>38995371
>the only real authority to derive meaning from the bible is a priest

wow you literally cant be this cucked. This is literally a medieval belief lol

>global warming is real
>believe medieval shit
literally reevaluate how you come to conclusions
>>
>>38995907
Yeah, screenshotted and posten on /r/4chan this wil get gilded XD
>>
>>38995889
Yes, very good, you passed the first grade. Only thing is, add to the front of that
>I
You
>Gave
Gave
>Up
Up

It is implied you did so because...
>I do not have the youthful vigor to be wrong

Meaning you have up because you aren't young enough to be wrong for very long.

Overall a poorly written sentence since it implies we're both wrong. Work on that writing skill buddy
>>
>>38995906
It was an example, faggot. "Gravity" is a placeholder for any well-established scientific principal
>>
>>38995941
I can derive things from your posts too then.
"I gave up and am wrong"
I'm glad you admit that you do anon now we can all go to bed
>>
>>38995946
its a stupid example
>>
>>38995979
Dude, having the last word doesn't make you right.
You're seriously arguing like a child. It's funny, really. I want to see how long you'll go.
>>
>>38994275
No dude, good luck even getting a match unless you're Chad.. girls run that platform, I catfished to see what it's like and got 15 matches in 5 minutes... Uninstalled straight away, no point.
>>
>>38995984
Attack the core idea, not the example
>>
>>38995999
It doesn't but it's satisfying and I'm bored. what do you say we spend the night sucking each others (you)'s
>>
>>38996018
Ok but God isn't real and religion is for the weak of mind
Now that that's cleared up give me another (you)
>>
>>38996018
Did you two just agree to disagree?
Hah. Rad
>>
>>38996040
We're gonna be arguing in circles this is like angry sex but with (you)s and that statement doesn't even make sense you can't measure mental vitality through such a metric
>>38996051
We did do you want in on this gangbang
>>
>>38995591
>homer, plato, aristotle, sophocles, etc
>a few cherry picked texts
Could you look and stupider?
>>
>>38996061
Yeah dude! Let's argue!
>>
>>38996061
Religion promotes mental stagnation. Follow the Word of God and question nothing.

>>38996051
He did, I didn't
>>
>>38996102
(I was joking my neck hurts from sitting like this from so long I'm calling it here)
>>38996107
It's ok anon I can agree enough for the both of us. In another thread, we could have been friends. (final (you))
>>
>>38996063
The point was that a text's closeness to it's "original" (even though for most these ancient texts such a thing doesn't exist) has nothing to do with it's "reliability"
>>
>>38996063
Excuse me, What about Aurelius's autobiography?

What about Aesop's Fables?

There's tons of important shit written by the ancients, 9 or 10 books comparatively is a cherrypick

>>38996061
how did I do, anon?
>>
>>38996131
If we ever meet again in another thread, we shall be mortal enemies.

....That's a The Master reference for anyone who can respect it...
>>
>>38996135
>asking for feedback for a last (you) when I said I was done
Greedy.
I give you a
myirlFriendsonreligion/5
I've learned to stop arguing with them about it because their beliefs are their own and mine are mine, but I'll be damned if I can't try to convince someone otherwise if I get the chance
also this captcha is getting to be like 8 screens long of clicking road signs
>>
>>38996013
The core idea bad. God isn't fucking gravity and your worldview is literally fucked
>>
>>38996240
You're either trolling or a moron if you think that's what I was saying
>>
>>38996191
go to settings, quotes and replying, and choose legacy captcha.

Thank me with a (You). Kek
>>
unconfident bump
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.